PDA

View Full Version : 2001 Lexus IS300 Rare Burnt Orange FS/FT

hendaddy02
08-12-2012, 05:16 PM
SOLD!!!!!

silents1ick
08-13-2012, 03:51 PM
intersted in 1998 240sx? if so check out my forsale thread maybe we can workout some trade..

hendaddy02
08-13-2012, 04:05 PM
intersted in 1998 240sx? if so check out my forsale thread maybe we can workout some trade.. Thanks for the offer but just because you are asking that much for your car won't make it an even trade. I sold my 98 auto last year fir 3800 in perfect condition with lower miles. Think mine had 14?,???. Turbo ones go for less. Not trying to slam your car it looks pretty nice but thats a crazy high price bro. Good luck to you man.

hendaddy02
08-13-2012, 04:06 PM
Please only newer cars guys Element CRV BMW you get the picture no fast and furious cars unless its a WRX. Thanks

upcomintuner
08-13-2012, 05:57 PM
I have a 2005 Honda Civic EX coupe for trade? Only mods are intake and coilovers but I still have all the stock parts so I can put it back stock if you'd like. 104,xxx miles, 5 speed.

hendaddy02
08-13-2012, 10:42 PM
I have a 2005 Honda Civic EX coupe for trade? Only mods are intake and coilovers but I still have all the stock parts so I can put it back stock if you'd like. 104,xxx miles, 5 speed. Eh really need an auto for wife but send me some pics might be able to figure out something.Is it a clean title?

UpSideDownDesi
08-14-2012, 01:50 AM
What about this, 2000 Lexus RX300, 1 owner.

Click the link: http://www.importatlanta.com/forums/toyota-lexus-car-classifieds/324089-2000-lexus-rx300-1-owner-4x4-low-miles-clean.html

hendaddy02
08-14-2012, 02:24 AM
What about this, 2000 Lexus RX300, 1 owner.

Click the link: http://www.importatlanta.com/forums/toyota-lexus-car-classifieds/324089-2000-lexus-rx300-1-owner-4x4-low-miles-clean.html
So is this your family's car or someone elses familys car as people say you are a dealer? PM Me some more info thats kinda what I was looking for.

thumper
08-14-2012, 02:25 AM
HEN,

2002 Ford F150 Super Crew. One owner. If interested,feel free to PM for details.

-k

upcomintuner
08-14-2012, 10:31 AM
I sent you a PM with some pictures. Thanks.

hendaddy02
08-14-2012, 01:20 PM
Mods please delete this dude reply. What kinda crap is that posting on here???????
Desi, I'd love to have that RX300 for the wife, Hen,yours as well. Any interest in a one owner 2002 metallic grey F150 Super crew 4 door 2 wheel drive, 4.6 Triton? My father in law gave to to my wife as he bought an F250, but she prefers a Lexus in that range. I don't have pics on the computer yet but i can try and get them soon. 158K on the clock with a folder full of paperwork/mtc work that has been done to it. Originally a TX truck all of it's life. He used it to commute to college and back, he's a professor, and no loading in the bed of any kind or trailering of cars. he replaced the original wheels with 20" Boss wheels wrapped in new rubber from Discount tires. Cloth interior.

Thats for either of the lexus' sorry i didn't post in both threads, will do so if Mods feel the need, I didn't want to hijack.

thanks

-keith

thumper
08-14-2012, 01:50 PM
dig the color

-k

hendaddy02
08-14-2012, 02:38 PM
Seriously???? If you have to question yourself in your own ad about you hijacking someones ad it may be wise to not do so. I fully understand what you were attempting and thought it was rude as you were taking away from what I had to draw attention to yourself. Nobody is dense because you came in here directing at Desi in your very first sentence. What if that was something I truly truly wanted and they were ago and because you had to come in on MY THREAD and they wanted the truck now and you killed the deal. Once again Mr. Dense keep your shit in your own post if you aren't directing what you have to the persons thread you are posting you inbreed, incompetent bastard who comes here talking shit and questions someones intelligence. Must say I love when people talk about someones intellectual well being on a damn thread. MODS PLEASE DELETE THIS MORONS REPLY and I will try and not respond to any more of his stupid replies no matter how hard I want to. And thanks to all of the people who understand how these Forums really work. I'm done now lol.
You can't be that dense. But just in case you are,let me explain it to you like you are 6.You are trying to sell or TRADE your car for a newer car or 4 DOOR truck. Which is why you posted your thread. I replied to you AND desi that I am interested in either of the vehicles you both have and a brief description of what I have to trade if you are/were interested as well as being able to get yih pictures of said vehicle . Respectfully. I broke no thread rules or tried to hijack anybodys thread. Merely asking if you were interested in a trade. Evidently you cannot comprehend what I tried to explain. I was forthcoming and honest only to have you misunderstand the most simplest of postings.

Good luck on your sale/trade. Hopefully another of your interested parties will have much better luck than I did with you.

-k

hendaddy02
08-14-2012, 02:39 PM
On to the next! :goodjob:

thumper
08-14-2012, 02:54 PM
Good luck!

-k

hendaddy02
08-14-2012, 03:14 PM
Always love when people try and size me up from a post in a thread lol. I guess some people just need the attention and drama in there lives. Once again I appreciate your little jabs from your simple minded self they weren't unnoticed but you seem to be a lonely person trying to attack people intelligence and character like you know them. I will have no problem with my car as I am not worried in the least nor do I need your kinda well wishes. Dude how about joining a Forum with people who have no friends because them seem to judge others for there own mistakes when someone calls them out. If I have bigger issues then so be it that does not hurt my feelings I have a great family, hot wife and a great life so I guess dealing with my issues won't be so bad lol. Sorry to have HURT your feelings little man. If you even need to talk you are welcome to PM me as you have gotten your attention on here. Mods I need you to rescue me please apparently. And just a last FYI. I have no feathers to ruffle Im not a bird. Birds have feathers not people. Well I am done replying as I said I was last time but you needed more attention and I guess we shall sit back and wait for another witty reply from from someone who seems to know me very well. Please post again we know you won't be able to resist and I am sure you will still post again even though I just said you can't resist.

hendaddy02
08-14-2012, 03:15 PM
Man that was fun. I guess if anyone can delete the whole backa dn forth from both sides as it was petty and immature on my part. I should have know better.

thumper
08-14-2012, 03:40 PM
dude,all you had to do was ask. If you misunderstood,say you did.

-k

hendaddy02
08-14-2012, 04:32 PM
Told YA hahahahaha^^^^^^^ Any offers on the car???? Make me an offer someone!

ChnkyLao
08-15-2012, 12:41 AM
interested in a rx300?

hendaddy02
08-15-2012, 12:43 AM
Yeah give me some details and pics. Thanks
interested in a rx300?

hendaddy02
08-15-2012, 02:07 PM
Please serious people only PLEASE!!!!