PDA

View Full Version : lovejoy beware pussy as mofo

chrisdohck
08-10-2012, 11:41 PM
So i was out side on my portch smoking a cig :ninja:listing to music and drinking a beer wen i notice a wierd shape behind my sis 96 four door teg thought i was trippin but it started moving and the timed porch light we got turned on and i see this black guy with a hat and some khaki pants trying to open the car . So i yelled a mother fucker wat the fuck are u doing and run down stairs chased him he hoped in a white suv or a black one or maybe both who knows how dumb these fuck heads are u fucked wit the wrong one boii. wit sandles and all i was gonna wax that ass long time.

so if u stay in lovejoy be on the look out for suspicious activity :ninja: with suvs i think one was toyota not sure lil pussy had a head start :tongue1:
ima cheack to see if we have any cameras here

TOI 12:14am

Hermin
08-11-2012, 12:08 AM
Please go back (have you ever been?) to school. This is just SAD.

" he hoped in a white suv or a black one or maybe both who knows" the only person who would know is you...?

Relentless
08-11-2012, 12:57 AM
Good thing you were on the porch chillaxing dude. But I got a good laugh reading that. Lol

Austin?
08-11-2012, 10:12 AM
Was it a white or black suv?????

chrisdohck
08-11-2012, 02:06 PM
ok smart ass wen i got around the corner of the garages all i could see was two suvs one black and one white dont know which one he hoped in but they both were pulling out faster then normal
Please go back (have you ever been?) to school. This is just SAD.

" he hoped in a white suv or a black one or maybe both who knows" the only person who would know is you...?

firby911
08-11-2012, 03:32 PM
do u engrish?

CSquared
08-11-2012, 05:48 PM
Why are we being dicks to the guy who is just trying to warn people in his area?

r_Senik
08-11-2012, 07:25 PM
OK EVERYONE, LOOK OUT FOR A WHITE OR BLACK SUV(MAYBE TOYOTA) IF YOUR IN THE LOVEJOY AREA.
thanks.

:facepalm:

CSquared
08-11-2012, 11:40 PM
OK EVERYONE, LOOK OUT FOR A WHITE OR BLACK SUV(MAYBE TOYOTA) IF YOUR IN THE LOVEJOY AREA.
thanks.

:facepalm:

Or maybe, "hey everyone keep a closer eye on your shit if you live in that area".

kiss_my_SS
08-17-2012, 12:20 AM
op where in lovejoy are you? i live in lovejoy so id kinda like to know what vicinity this happened in. it kinda sounds like you live in an apartment???

StarBwoy
09-08-2012, 03:09 AM
high on bath salts