PDA

View Full Version : for those who went/go to target...

chuck
03-05-2005, 09:20 PM
do us all a favor and pick up your f'n trash from now on. so far we aren't having any issues hanging out there and it would really suck to get the target people or whoever pissed over something little, but i know they came out and said something a year or two ago, then we had to move down to the hospital.

Ex_Vtec_Girl
03-05-2005, 09:24 PM
We had that same problem back in the day at Toys R Us. I don't think many people on here know how to clean up after themselves...

Leisa
03-05-2005, 09:38 PM
I agree... I would hate to see what some of these peoples houses look like... they need to realize they are grown.. mommy and daddy arent there to pick up after them anymore :rolleyes:

Scrappy
03-05-2005, 09:47 PM
half of them arent grown though...

Leisa
03-05-2005, 09:50 PM
you are right about that Krissy

chuck
03-05-2005, 11:04 PM
i dunno, i can name names...lol, but i won't. simply put: clean up after yourself

ProjectWidow
03-05-2005, 11:09 PM
yeh that is true, and thats what gives me and a select few a bad name. i may be young but a lot of people say i act really mature for my age. some people just think that they are better than everyone else and that someone else will pick it up for them, like they are king. i for one always try and pick up my stuff because i know if i dont, someone is going to have to. working at retail sure changed my aspect on a lot of things

Cliff
03-06-2005, 12:43 AM
i just toss my cups in the bed of my truck....makes for a great trash can then at the end of the week or whenever i get it pretty full i back up to a dumpster and unload....very simple

oh and hell when we went fishing at my lake property i asked everyone there nicely to put their cans and bottles in the bed of my truck when they were done with them and i would clean them up....went back a week later and found one beer bottle layin beside the gazeebo....makes me question whether i should ever bring anyone back down there to hang out again....

quickdodge®
03-06-2005, 10:42 AM
do us all a favor and pick up your f'n trash from now on.

Yes, please do this. It's hard enough as it is to get a spot to park. We had this problem at Toys R Us meets until they finally said we couldn't come back. Don't fuck this one up, too. Later, QD.

Deaf Pimp
03-06-2005, 10:45 AM
do us all a favor and pick up your f'n trash from now on. so far we aren't having any issues hanging out there and it would really suck to get the target people or whoever pissed over something little, but i know they came out and said something a year or two ago, then we had to move down to the hospital.

Are you the guy in the black beemer that got out and stood around smoking... and didnt talk to anybody? AND threw your cigarettes on the ground? So technically you are littering? :confused:

chuck
03-06-2005, 10:58 AM
Are you the guy in the black beemer that got out and stood around smoking... and didnt talk to anybody? AND threw your cigarettes on the ground? So technically you are littering? :confused:
no, must have been someone else. i was the guy in the black bimmer that got out, stood around smoking for a minute, talked to QD for a sec, then over to JM and blue, then said hello to some new people, checked out some cars, got a sprite out of my car, finished it, put it back in my car, talked to some more people, etc.
but yeah, i threw my butts on the ground too. but drive by a cop and throw a butt out the window and he could care less, there are billions of them out there and i'm sure the target people don't really care when they blow away. but drive by a cop and throw a couple pizza boxes, some plastic bags and like 10 cups and i think you know what would happen.
the point is, when all of the cars are gone and the target manager looks out and from the front door of target can see trash scattered about, (and i don't think he can see cigarettes from there) i just don't think it leaves a good impression on what we are really there for...

but come on dp, you know what i'm talking about and we all agree on it and if it will make people clean up their dinner leftovers then i will be more than happy to bring out an ashtray for myself and the other smokers...lol?

Deaf Pimp
03-06-2005, 11:03 AM
no, must have been someone else. i was the guy in the black bimmer that got out, stood around smoking for a minute, talked to QD for a sec, then over to JM and blue, then said hello to some new people, checked out some cars, got a sprite out of my car, finished it, put it back in my car, talked to some more people, etc.
but yeah, i threw my butts on the ground too. but drive by a cop and throw a butt out the window and he could care less, there are billions of them out there and i'm sure the target people don't really care when they blow away. but drive by a cop and throw a couple pizza boxes, some plastic bags and like 10 cups and i think you know what would happen.
the point is, when all of the cars are gone and the target manager looks out and from the front door of target can see trash scattered about, (and i don't think he can see cigarettes from there) i just don't think it leaves a good impression on what we are really there for...

but come on dp, you know what i'm talking about and we all agree on it and if it will make people clean up their dinner leftovers then i will be more than happy to bring out an ashtray for myself and the other smokers...lol?

Do I know you? You don't call me DP unless you know me. And second of all, I have three friends who all have gotten tickets from cops for throwing cigarettes out the window while in their car. It is littering. Your right, the big issue is the big trash items left over by food.

chuck
03-06-2005, 11:06 AM
Do I know you? You don't call me DP unless you know me. And second of all, I have three friends who all have gotten tickets from cops for throwing cigarettes out the window while in their car. It is littering. Your right, the big issue is the big trash items left over by food.
ok, i am sorry Audi18tAWD, no you don't know me but I did have to listen to your girlfriend at the time talk about "DP this and Pat that" for about a good year so i figured i could call someone by their name. sorry, just didn't think it was a big deal.

but yeah, we both agree and you are right, the butts are littering so i won't do it anymore, i was wrong.

AznTraitor
03-06-2005, 11:06 AM
Do I know you? You don't call me DP unless you know me.

okay, mr shithead who drives a Audi.....can I call you that? ;)

AznTraitor
03-06-2005, 11:08 AM
ok, i am sorry Audi18tAWD, no you don't know me but I did have to listen to Krissy talk about "DP this and Pat that" for about a good year

oh boy, I wouldnt have gone down that road if I were you.....Krissy is gonna get pissed, she hates it when her name gets dropped into things

Deaf Pimp
03-06-2005, 11:08 AM
okay, mr shithead who drives a Audi.....can I call you that? ;)

You can my sweet asian treat... :p

Leisa
03-06-2005, 11:09 AM
Well Pat... I dont think I have ever called you DP... I like the name Pat...

AznTraitor
03-06-2005, 11:10 AM

check out my new nickname for Pat, I think it's pretty catchy...

and everyone can now see that he gives me permission to call him that!! lol

chuck
03-06-2005, 11:11 AM
oh boy, I wouldnt have gone down that road if I were you....."his girlfriend from the time" is gonna get pissed, she hates it when her name gets dropped into things
better??

Deaf Pimp
03-06-2005, 11:11 AM

Its all good Leisa, you can call me either one.

chuck
03-06-2005, 11:12 AM
ok, ok, ok...to all three of you...lol

AznTraitor
03-06-2005, 11:13 AM
better??

haha, I was just saving you a earful....lol

Darling Nikki
03-06-2005, 11:14 AM
Who cares!!!! Getting back to the point....Pick up the trash, and don't race in the parking lot!! AND DON"T call Pat Dp if you don't know him. AND LEAVE krissy's name out of shit. Thanks have a great day! ;)

Leisa
03-06-2005, 11:15 AM
hmmmmmmmmmmmm

AznTraitor
03-06-2005, 11:17 AM
wow.....getting a little wound up arent we, nickie?

Leisa
03-06-2005, 11:17 AM
there are always going to be times when someones name is going to be brought up.. its not that big of a deal...

chuck
03-06-2005, 11:19 AM
there are always going to be times when someones name is going to be brought up.. its not that big of a deal...
i didn't think so either, and i didn't think it was that big of a deal to call someone who you have seen and interacted with on here for the past 5 years by their name...but i guess some people are different, oh well

just pick up your trash, thats one thing we can all agree on. :)

Darling Nikki
03-06-2005, 11:22 AM
peter, shut up lol jk

I am sick and annoyed and my nose keeps running so I have to stick tissue in it...GROSS!!

I know what you mean Leisa, but last time someones name was brought up it just didn't make things better. I love you Leisa....lol

AznTraitor
03-06-2005, 11:26 AM
hey nickie, do you need a tissue for your issue?

hahaha, sorry....just saw Goldmember last night....haha

Leisa
03-06-2005, 11:30 AM
peter, shut up lol jk

I am sick and annoyed and my nose keeps running so I have to stick tissue in it...GROSS!!

I know what you mean Leisa, but last time someones name was brought up it just didn't make things better. I love you Leisa....lol

I love you too Nickie...lol

Darling Nikki
03-06-2005, 11:41 AM
I love being loved....:)

Leisa
03-06-2005, 11:44 AM
hahaha... Nickie you are a trip

RISKYB
03-06-2005, 05:13 PM
guys i agree completly we definatly need to pick up after our selves i meen we are not little kids anymore,

and PS Nikki i luv u 2

Scrappy
03-06-2005, 05:30 PM
not going to target meets again.. sorry just worthless bullshit EVERY time! and not worth me or my friends getting arrested for someones stupidity and cant fess up type shit... grow up or move the fuck on... want respect and people not talk shit or have comments like that to say... let your balls drop then come say things :-D

quickdodge®
03-06-2005, 05:42 PM
want respect and people not talk shit or have comments like that to say... let your balls drop then come say things :-D

Huh? I don't recall any shit going on. Just the problem of people leaving trash out there. Later, QD.

chuck
03-06-2005, 05:53 PM
not going to target meets again.. sorry just worthless bullshit EVERY time! and not worth me or my friends getting arrested for someones stupidity and cant fess up type shit... grow up or move the fuck on... want respect and people not talk shit or have comments like that to say... let your balls drop then come say things :-D
i'm confused too now...who are you talking to?? me? i'm not trying to start any drama by any means just trying to understand why someone feels like the target meets are a risk to them getting arrested, did something else happen??

Scrappy
03-06-2005, 06:41 PM
every time something happens, someone messes with someones car, someone trys to talk to another guys girl, just a bunch of bullshit to me... and i was referring to the dumbasses taht do those things ( they know who they are) that if they dont like me talking shit, dont be stupid enough to do it

Scrappy
03-06-2005, 07:16 PM
yup why i would rather work late till its moved from the parking lot to somewhere else...

Brett
03-06-2005, 07:17 PM
every time something happens, someone messes with someones car, someone trys to talk to another guys girl, just a bunch of bullshit to me... and i was referring to the dumbasses taht do those things ( they know who they are) that if they dont like me talking shit, dont be stupid enough to do it

Thats getting to be every time everyone gets togther... Sad but true. HS drama at every thing people from on here go to it seems. I can always plan on seeing some drama shit on the boards after a group from IA gets togther now.

Scrappy
03-06-2005, 07:53 PM
why i have not left, but backed out of stuff... thursday meets ill attend and some gatherings... but i have and know some others on here have tooo much personal shit to deal with and fix before we have time to worry about others pissing contest of who's car is shittier than the other wtih bondo... ;) or some other additions

Brett
03-06-2005, 08:00 PM
I have no bondo SO I ROCK!! lol

Scrappy
03-06-2005, 08:02 PM
brett even if you did have bondo you rock ;) you my teddy bear :D leisa can share right? LOVE YA TWO!

Brett
03-06-2005, 08:06 PM
:D

RISKYB
03-06-2005, 09:07 PM
most of us r grown adults and we can do better than leaving trash everywhere and terrorizing the grocery getters in the parking lots, black marks or drags belong at the track

Cliff
03-06-2005, 09:12 PM
but then it's not risky b

Leisa
03-06-2005, 09:12 PM
brett even if you did have bondo you rock ;) you my teddy bear :D leisa can share right? LOVE YA TWO!

yeah... but remember I only share with other women :)

Scrappy
03-06-2005, 09:13 PM
sorry i am not a woman :( lol jk

Leisa
03-06-2005, 09:14 PM
sorry i am not a woman :( lol jk

:confused:

Scrappy
03-06-2005, 09:17 PM
you said only with other woman... you saying i wasnt one or what? i cant even share now ;)

Leisa
03-06-2005, 09:25 PM
oh no... i didnt mean it like that...lol

Hulud
03-10-2007, 01:13 AM
yea seriously, bitches

Doppelgänger
03-10-2007, 01:20 AM
what target is this?

sirkus
03-10-2007, 02:31 AM
what target is this?
It's the one that was destroyed by the trash people back in 05.. And later demolished by them in early 06.

The Yousef
03-10-2007, 06:52 AM
...i miss the old target meets