PDA

View Full Version : TriniTuner....bunch of asshats

Boosted FC
08-04-2012, 08:37 PM
So, my grandmother passed away on Thursday. I started a thread on TriniTuner stating that I was coming and the reason for my visit. This is the direction the thread has been going. Some of the most uncaring, unsympathetic bunch of assholes...Coming home for a visit • trinituner.com (http://www.trinituner.com/v3/forums/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=453767)

Durtie
08-04-2012, 08:42 PM
Sorry for your loss. My half brother is from england. Sadly, they only way I'll ever go is for a funeral.

Boosted FC
08-04-2012, 08:45 PM
Sorry for your loss. My half brother is from england. Sadly, they only way I'll ever go is for a funeral.

Thanks man

Deke
08-04-2012, 08:50 PM
Sorry to hear about your grandmother. It's never easy to lose a family member.

I have to admit though, that thread turned out about how I would expect. You only have 30 something posts on that site, so I would assume you're not exactly a regular around there. So basically you announced you were coming to a bunch of people you don't know, with them having the anonymity of the interent to hide behind. Regardless, assholes suck. Sorry man.

Boosted FC
08-04-2012, 08:53 PM
I agree with you, but quite a bit of it was uncalled for. Especially the jackass advertising his business in the thread. Shame that a couple of my good friends are members on there.

bondo
08-04-2012, 11:04 PM
sorry for your loss man