12-05-2005, 02:17 AM
my name at urban dictionary
http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=hasan

ALVIN
12-05-2005, 06:50 AM
don't you wish hasan lol

ALVIN
12-05-2005, 06:52 AM
Alvin - a very sensitive person who is fun to hang around with and is not very talkative and tries to be a thug when he can....hahahaha or adj: hella smart n good looking . also funny and cool. opposite of jeremy / henry / rj. lol orn: one hewla sick ass mofucker. a tricked out ballin pimp. The greatest

soul
12-05-2005, 07:59 AM
bitches read it :D

MachNU
12-05-2005, 08:01 AM
HAHAAH

. hasan link send redefine 10 up, 7 down

Hassan = Gay, Just like Saddam Hussein. 2 letters together is another way of saying, look at me, I like to touch little boys and then drill them with my two S's. These guys are just plain wannabes, outcast of societies who try to redeem themselves via prostitution, the reason for having two S's is because they have two mutated penises in the shape of rabbits.

Hasan = The only original real way to spell Hasan. The first name ever created in the world. It was NOT Adam & Eve, it was Hasan & Eve, but some dick decided it'd be cool if he put his name in there instead. Posers and hippocrities using the name spelt with two S's shall burn in etnernal damnation and be forced to recieve butt rapage by many largly hung men while they take bukkake shots in the face.woah! that guy has two penises? that must be a hassan i have heard so much about

holy shit! hasan is raping eve!
Source: Lolly Pop Man, Feb 11, 2005

blacknightteg
12-05-2005, 08:02 AM
bitches read it :D

ahaha mother fucker you wish

blacknightteg
12-05-2005, 08:05 AM
ahahahah look at jm's name

JM link send redefine 8 up, 21 down

The initials of a punk ass bitch who is a malingerer. Also makes random insults on no ocasion wat so ever. to call someone a "JM" is extremely offensive.

MachNU
12-05-2005, 08:06 AM
i think he means the second definition

blacknightteg
12-05-2005, 08:10 AM
lol

ALVIN
12-05-2005, 08:13 AM
haha this shit is funny

MachNU
12-05-2005, 08:15 AM
HAHAAH

. hasan link send redefine 10 up, 7 down

Hassan = Gay, Just like Saddam Hussein. 2 letters together is another way of saying, look at me, I like to touch little boys and then drill them with my two S's. These guys are just plain wannabes, outcast of societies who try to redeem themselves via prostitution, the reason for having two S's is because they have two mutated penises in the shape of rabbits.

Hasan = The only original real way to spell Hasan. The first name ever created in the world. It was NOT Adam & Eve, it was Hasan & Eve, but some dick decided it'd be cool if he put his name in there instead. Posers and hippocrities using the name spelt with two S's shall burn in etnernal damnation and be forced to recieve butt rapage by many largly hung men while they take bukkake shots in the face.woah! that guy has two penises? that must be a hassan i have heard so much about

holy shit! hasan is raping eve!
Source: Lolly Pop Man, Feb 11, 2005

Safe to say this thread back-fired on him! :lmfao: