PDA

View Full Version : EJ6KIDD NO-SHOW-BUYER

TommyD1919
07-24-2012, 10:53 PM
ok this all started late last week. EJ6KIDD IMed me and asked if I still had the parts forsale. I texted him and said I did have them but I wouldn't be available for him to come get them until prob. Sunday. I explained I had to go to Savannah and I would text him that Saturday to make arrangements for Sunday. I got tied up and didn't have a chance to get in touch with him. I decided since I wasn't able to make arrangements that Sunday I would have a friend (JON) meet him half way Monday. I was at work so Jon called EJ6KIDD to make the arrangements EJ6KIDD said he wanted to do the deal BUT wouldn't be able to come meet until after 3 because his girlfriend/wife wouldn't be home to watch the kids until then. Around 3 or so he called and the arrangement was made to meet at exit 114 on I-20. Jon made it to the exit and called EJ6KIDD in which he said "the girlfriend was late but would be there soon". At this point Jon decided while talking to EJ6KIDD that he would just continue to drive toward Douglasville until he gets the call. He made it to Douglasville (which was over 150 miles and EJ6KIDD supposedly lived. He called EJ6KIDD and decided to meet at a store, at 7:04pm EJ6KIDD said he was on the way to the store from Kennasaw and would be there in 30 minutes or so. Jon waited until 8 and then started calling with no answer. Sent many texts with no answers. I then started calling EJ6KIDD with no answers and no returns of texts. Jon still gave EJ6KIDD the benenfit of the doubt and waited until 9:30 before he left to come back to Augusta. Still no word from EJ6KIDD. He completely flaked, causing a 300 mile trip and caused me to waste the delivery money I gave Jon . By the way I have all the texts and call logs. I also have a picture of Jons watch with the Store in the background, the watch says 9:28pm. Just in case EJ6KIDD wants to argue the story.. Something worth mentioning is that EJ6KIDD has good feedback other than this so I am pretty confused on why he would pull this..

ej6kidd
07-25-2012, 08:29 AM
You should read the text if you have them where I told your friend Jon don't leave until I hear from her but he left anyways.I never said ok ready to meet on way.(like I always do). I never gave the ok to drive all the way down here.that's was his choice and I felt as if ok these guys got Gsr tranny with all this extras and drove all the way 4 hours with out giving ok yea For $370 lol figured I was getting junk but yea I do got good feed back i always buy and sell and meet people when I agree that I'm ready.if you pm me your paypal I will send u gas money for your boy for the trip though so u guy didnt lose nothing.

chaseamundo
07-25-2012, 08:59 AM
Good man^

EmminoDaGreat
07-25-2012, 03:06 PM
EJ6Kidd always buy well from me. He's a jew, but he pays cash!!

ej6kidd
07-25-2012, 03:32 PM
[QUOTE=EmminoDaGreat;39432976]EJ6Kidd always buy well from me. He's a jew, but he pays cash!![ lol hey always pay up though

TommyD1919
07-25-2012, 05:20 PM
Well say what you may but you didntshow upand when I PERSONALLY texted you saying that if you wasn't going to show then just let me know,that would have been a good time to respond. Or the numerous times I called with no answer. Every single person on here can vouche for you but the facts remain you did not show up. You did not respond to any texts after 7:04pm, after you knew he was there. Sure him driving all the way was his doing but he was trying to help out. I appreciate your gas money offer but I don't need that. I'm sure that you are a good guy, I'm sure you pay cash, I'm sure you do what you say your going to do but the fact is you didn't this time.

ej6kidd
07-25-2012, 05:29 PM
Well say what you may but you didntshow upand when I PERSONALLY texted you saying that if you wasn't going to show then just let me know,that would have been a good time to respond. Or the numerous times I called with no answer. Every single person on here can vouche for you but the facts remain you did not show up. You did not respond to any texts after 7:04pm, after you knew he was there. Sure him driving all the way was his doing but he was trying to help out. I appreciate your gas money offer but I don't need that. I'm sure that you are a good guy, I'm sure you pay cash, I'm sure you do what you say your going to do but the fact is you didn't this time. im sorry we had bad communication. like i said i would like to make thing rights as to give your boy gas so in the furture if you got something for sale that i want our i got something for sale that you want there wont be no second thoughts about doing buiesness with me.

TommyD1919
07-25-2012, 05:29 PM
by the way Im not slamming you in anyway. Im sure you are a good guy. I paid Jon for his time and gas. This really isn't worth talking about anymore and there really is no hard feelings. It is what it is

ej6kidd
07-25-2012, 05:33 PM
by the way Im not slamming you in anyway. Im sure you are a good guy. I paid Jon for his time and gas. This really isn't worth talking about anymore and there really is no hard feelings. It is what it is ok cool