PDA

View Full Version : For Trade: 2004 G35 Coupe 6-Speed Navigation

auxiliary
07-18-2012, 10:38 AM
I am looking at trading my 2004 infiniti g35 coupe. There is nothing wrong with the car at all. I just like changing cars every now and then. What I would like to trade for is a 4-door car that is a model 2004 or newer also. I am willing to throw in some cash on my end if needed. <br>

Here are the mods on the car.

2004 g35 Black Coupe
Factory Spoiler
Sun Roof
Factory Navigation with the most updated stock CD-Rom.
JVC In-dash cd player with a JDM double din kit. Touch screen, hands free calling, blue tooth audio, and all that jazz. Also plays dvd's.
Black Leather interior.
Factory tinted windows.
Rear end has been debadged.
Strafe Version 2 (Nismo Replica) Poly Front bumper.
Work VS-XX wheels. The sizes are 18's and the offsets are unknown.
Wheel spacers to make it flush.
BC Racing Coil overs.
SPC rear camber arms.
K&N drop in filter.

I am the second owner of this car and have done all the required maintenance at 95,000 miles. The oil changes have been full synthetic every 3,000 miles. I also replaced both rear wheel hubs. All 4 corners of brakes have been recently changed. Clean Car Fax.

The car is great. It's really low. Which is cool but it can be a pain sometimes going over speed bumps. I am willing to raise it up for someone if they don't want it this low. I do not want to part it out since I just want a straight up trade. If I was going to sell the car I would probably sell it for $15,000 firm.

I am looking for a 4-door car. Maybe a WRX Wagon or an STI or evo. Possibly trade for other 4-door cars. Audi Wagon or something along that style. I'm not against a jeep either. I really don't want anything older than a 2004.

If you want more pictures then please e-mail me with what you are offering to trade. No since in me sending you a bunch of pictures if your car isn't fit for a trade.

Thanks!

[email protected]

http://i.imgur.com/q3b7C.jpg

bigjussin
07-27-2012, 11:56 PM
my gs300?

bigjussin
08-02-2012, 03:39 PM
still valid

Franco Tirador
08-03-2012, 10:22 PM
man i was going to get one of these, but went with the TL instead, GL