PDA

View Full Version : Gwinnett police say come to the track and Line em UP !!

00CiViC00
07-11-2012, 03:36 PM
this is cray , " The "Beat the Heat" program brings deputies out in the community to get kids off the streets and into organized racing, officials said. The deputies bring their suped-up police car and motorcycle to local tracks and will race them " ,.. " The 1996 Chevy Impala SS, is powered by an 502 c.i. engine that has been dyno-tested and rated at 520 b.h.p"
Here is the link Gwinnett deputies offer safe zone for street racing | www.wsbtv.com (http://www.wsbtv.com/news/news/local/street-racing/nPrHJ/)
http://www.evostreetracers.org/Gwinnett_County_Beat_The_Heat.jpg
http://media.cmgdigital.com/shared/lt/lt_cache/thumbnail/400/img/photos/2012/07/11/d7/2a/Beat_the_Heat.JPG

nelson9995
07-11-2012, 04:35 PM
NICE!!!!!

Keep us updated. I'll go bust that ass! lol

silversol
07-11-2012, 04:47 PM
Good for them! Now just wait for the fuck the police my nigga posts to pop up!

Austin?
07-11-2012, 04:51 PM
it wound be tight to race a cop car without gettting busted for once.

BTW, Fuck the police my nigga!!!

Scotsman
07-11-2012, 05:02 PM
i wonder if they will race for pinks..............

Echonova
07-11-2012, 05:37 PM
It's a trap. The police are just trying to get plate #'s of the fast cars.

http://i1091.photobucket.com/albums/i384/InglipRed/Trollface.gif

TIGERJC
07-11-2012, 06:30 PM
WOW Police racing on the taxpayers dime, aint that some shit

Echonova
07-11-2012, 06:51 PM
Probably profiling black people while they are street racing on the taxpayers dime too.

Julio
07-11-2012, 07:21 PM
Call Randy Travis and the iTeam..

ruah_23
07-13-2012, 07:02 PM
Tigerjc most of them that are involved are not on duty.

TIGERJC
07-13-2012, 11:47 PM
Tigerjc most of them that are involved are not on duty.

Bullshit, cops in uniform are on the clock........... They live for overtime

David88vert
07-14-2012, 07:29 AM
it wound be tight to race a cop car without gettting busted for once.

According to the flyers, they are not real police vehicles. They are privately owned and just done up with decals to appear to be to be police vehicles. In other words, you are not running against a real police car, just someones fake.

ruah_23
07-14-2012, 07:35 AM
Tiger are you retarded. If they 're working OT, the company or whatever events they work for are the ones that pays them not your damn tax money.

Just because you think they're in uniform, you assumed that they are on the clock. Get your facts straight.

C230K
07-14-2012, 07:41 AM
Forged needs to get that GTR and shut them up:) It would be funny if you were to beat them in a race and after the race they were to issue you a ticket for speeding and racing lol

CSquared
07-14-2012, 09:25 AM
To me it'd be a lot more fun if they were running a stock police car (crown vic, charger, and so on) with full gear inside. Yeah they'd get beat a lot more often, but where's the fun for the younger kids getting raped by a non-commissioned car from 1996 with 500hp?

Doppelgänger
07-15-2012, 09:15 AM
+1 if you remember Doraville using those old Impalas.

quickdodge®
07-15-2012, 10:41 AM
+150 if you remember Doraville using horse and buggy. Later, QD.

TIGERJC
07-15-2012, 07:47 PM
Tiger are you retarded. If they 're working OT, the company or whatever events they work for are the ones that pays them not your damn tax money.

Just because you think they're in uniform, you assumed that they are on the clock. Get your facts straight.

Correct smart ass. I am not talking about a private event, but instead a police program which the tax payer dollars fund.

Sinfix_15
07-16-2012, 02:42 AM
id like to see a real police car, not one of their toy police cars, at a road course track racing people. That would be more fun......

Western.
07-16-2012, 09:14 AM
That's actually a pretty good idea, I think. I agree with Sinfix tho....I'd like to see those new Chargers out there.

Bajjani
07-16-2012, 12:41 PM
Awww, look at the two fuck sticks fighting over pointless shit.

BTH GSXR
05-07-2013, 05:15 PM
I wish I had found this last year when this thread was started....

#1...we do not get paid to do what we do. No salary, no overtime, NOTHING. The program is a 501(c)3 charity recognized by the IRS, and it is a felony to use government funding for 501(c)3 programs. (And if you want to call Randy Travis and the I-Team, fine by me. Hell, I'll get you his number....)

#2...the goal of the program is to get you guys to stop racing behind warehouses, on I-85, and the other places you think the cops will not find you. Quick tip...when you crash, the paramedics will have a hard time finding you, too.

#3...I HOPE to lose a race. As long as it is on a race track and NOT a public road, I hope you kick my ass. All you will get from me is "congratulations" and some offers for a re-match. Of course, unless you are on 2-wheels, you will not face-off against me. However, we have our own "import" under construction that is scheduled to be unveiled at the upcoming Night of Fire at Atlanta Dragway on the last Saturday in June, as well as our team's Impala and Mustang. Or, if you wish, we can get with either of the other two teams in Georgia and have them bring their toys down, too.

#4...All of us who race/educate OWN our vehicles, and they are built using our own resources....just like you built yours.

#5...our team is just ONE team of a collection of teams world-wide, and the Beat the Heat program has been incorporated now for 21 years.

If any of you feel like coming up to Atlanta Dragway and lining up against Da Police, we'd love to have you come bring what you've got. $20 to race at the track is a lot cheaper than a $200 ticket if you get caught speeding somewhere. Or if you prefer Atlanta Motor Speedway, pull a date off their calendar. Both tracks run "Street Legal Racing" events on Friday nights.

Sgt. Mark Welch, Pilot-BTH Suzuki GSX-R 1000 Dragbike
Gwinnett County, GA - Beat the Heat
Gwinnett County, GA - Beat the Heat (http://www.bthgwinnett.org)
Beat The Heat, Inc. - Racing For Education (http://www.beattheheatinc.org)
Atlanta Dragway (http://www.atlantadragway.com)

.blank cd
05-07-2013, 05:48 PM
I wish I had found this last year when this thread was started....

#1...we do not get paid to do what we do. No salary, no overtime, NOTHING. The program is a 501(c)3 charity recognized by the IRS, and it is a felony to use government funding for 501(c)3 programs. (And if you want to call Randy Travis and the I-Team, fine by me. Hell, I'll get you his number....)

#2...the goal of the program is to get you guys to stop racing behind warehouses, on I-85, and the other places you think the cops will not find you. Quick tip...when you crash, the paramedics will have a hard time finding you, too.

#3...I HOPE to lose a race. As long as it is on a race track and NOT a public road, I hope you kick my ass. All you will get from me is "congratulations" and some offers for a re-match. Of course, unless you are on 2-wheels, you will not face-off against me. However, we have our own "import" under construction that is scheduled to be unveiled at the upcoming Night of Fire at Atlanta Dragway on the last Saturday in June, as well as our team's Impala and Mustang. Or, if you wish, we can get with either of the other two teams in Georgia and have them bring their toys down, too.

#4...All of us who race/educate OWN our vehicles, and they are built using our own resources....just like you built yours.

#5...our team is just ONE team of a collection of teams world-wide, and the Beat the Heat program has been incorporated now for 21 years.

If any of you feel like coming up to Atlanta Dragway and lining up against Da Police, we'd love to have you come bring what you've got. $20 to race at the track is a lot cheaper than a $200 ticket if you get caught speeding somewhere. Or if you prefer Atlanta Motor Speedway, pull a date off their calendar. Both tracks run "Street Legal Racing" events on Friday nights.

Sgt. Mark Welch, Pilot-BTH Suzuki GSX-R 1000 Dragbike
Gwinnett County, GA - Beat the Heat
Gwinnett County, GA - Beat the Heat (http://www.bthgwinnett.org)
Beat The Heat, Inc. - Racing For Education (http://www.beattheheatinc.org)
Atlanta Dragway (http://www.atlantadragway.com)You a cop?

WhiteAccord
05-07-2013, 07:19 PM
Can't be if he really thinks speeding tickets are 200 bucks.

D3UC3S
05-07-2013, 10:14 PM
Hahahahahaha!

+27 if you remember the IRoC that doraville had....

e.mury
05-07-2013, 11:27 PM
To the po po....did you really just post that you(police officers) would make it hard to find a human being in need of medical attention??? That's dumb as shit and now public. Congrats, you just fucked your buddies if someone dies because of this situation. I'm not saying street racing is right, but medical attention is medical attention. Lead by example dude.

Take a second to re-read his post...

D3UC3S
05-07-2013, 11:38 PM
Yea i guess i read that quicker than the ol noodle could process....good call brother.

Doppelgänger
05-08-2013, 06:37 AM
I was gonna say......for someone posting some factual information about the BTH, that was pretty disrespectful :/

As far as the BTH program goes, I understand the non-use of actual police cars and government funds, and the fact that we all know how slow your average patrol vehicle is compared to a lot of the cars on the road. You really want to waste your time "racing" an Impala on a drag strip? I could also kinda see not wanting to promote people thinking that because they beat a patrol car on the drag strip that they could easily outrun an officer on the street (the logical people will know that officers have far more training at high-speed driving than 95% of the people on the road....speed is not everything). Crown Vics aren't all the fast on acceleration either, but they have top end, nothing surprising there and a drag race wouldn't prove much. Now, I am kinda curious on the new Caprice though....I'd be up for seeing one of those used in the program lol.

Now mix auto-X and BTH and you'd really show people something new and fun....

§treet_§peed
05-08-2013, 10:46 AM
I wish this was happening this year.

MOWE
05-08-2013, 01:36 PM
In for more info....I would come out and support

MOWE
05-08-2013, 01:39 PM
Dammit...I just saw the date of this...dumass.....UGH

BanginJimmy
05-08-2013, 10:00 PM
Probably profiling black people while they are street racing on the taxpayers dime too.

Thread should have ended with this.

ramazanpz
05-09-2013, 09:10 AM
wow I got excited for no reason