PDA

View Full Version : Why would someone quit a good job to become a stripper...

HalfBaked
12-04-2005, 03:44 PM
I just heard that this girl that I know who used to be a stripper is now stripping again...

She had gotten a good job but apparently I just learned she quit that to go back to stripping...

What trash. It just sucks to hear someone you know and had spent a lot of time with is going down in the gutter. Oh well I'm just ranting. She'll probably OD on coke and die now.

1439/2000
12-04-2005, 03:48 PM
Yeah she has weird hair anyway.

gtikid
12-04-2005, 03:50 PM
I just heard that this girl that I know who used to be a stripper is now stripping again...

She had gotten a good job but apparently I just learned she quit that to go back to stripping...

What trash. It just sucks to hear someone you know and had spent a lot of time with is going down in the gutter. Oh well I'm just ranting. She'll probably OD on coke and die now.

Strippers make a lot of money. She was probably making more money as a stripper in one night, than she was at her regular job in a week.

That whole OD statement was retarded. Just b/c she's a stripper does not necessarily mean that she's doing coke and shit like that. Yes, there are some people that strip to be in that kind of environment. BUT, there are others who do it for the money they can make in one night vs. a week of pay.

I'm not saying i'm embracing stripping. That's not the case at all. Just don't put everyone into one group. Or there may be some other things about her, that we don't know.

1439/2000
12-04-2005, 03:55 PM
Strippers make a lot of money. She was probably making more money as a stripper in one night, than she was at her regular job in a week.

But you can't move up, and you cant do it forever.

gtikid
12-04-2005, 03:58 PM
But you can't move up, and you cant do it forever.

Yea yea i agree with you COMPLETELY. I was just trying to say that some people do it at the moment b/c it's good cash. Like college students. It makes a lot of money and doesnt require a lot of time.

Making a career out of it is dumb. But, some people do it because they need the money at the time. It's not something to do forever

Darling Nikki
12-04-2005, 04:16 PM
Yeah she has weird hair anyway.

Jay wtf lol ;)

1439/2000
12-04-2005, 04:17 PM
Girls with purple bowl cuts are weird.

Darling Nikki
12-04-2005, 04:20 PM
^sucha silly man

quickdodgeŽ
12-04-2005, 04:28 PM
Probably became a stripper becauase of a lack of respect for herself, likes being treated like shit and would rather do that than commit suicide. Strippers deserve little respect. If any. Later, QD.

soul
12-04-2005, 04:32 PM
damn X2 harshness

The Green Monster
12-04-2005, 05:46 PM
i dunno about forever...i've seen some OLD strippers...i was like EWWWWWWWW

civic95
12-04-2005, 05:55 PM
Shes doing it for the money. Hell I would do it if I was a girl. You can't do it forever, but if your smart about it you can retire young. I talked to one in ATL, that flys up from FL. every thursday. She works Thursday, Friday, and Sat. She said she makes atleast $1400 A NIGHT. 3 days a week, 52 weeks a yr. Thats over $200K a yr. I'd live cheap, invest that shit, and retire at the age of 30.

EG BTER
12-04-2005, 05:56 PM
I have a friend that is a stripper. She is a good person, respects herself. She does it for the money, where else an you make $1500 in one night while going to college. Not every one fits the stereotype.

Ruiner
12-04-2005, 06:01 PM

You'd be surprised. Trust me when I say that an "honest" stripper in Atlanta isn't making a fortune. Sure, she is making good money, but nothing huge. The dancers that make the GOOD money are doing things on the side; typically in VIP. If you think that a dancer can make a ton of cash just dancing on stage, you are mistaken. VIP is where it is at. VIP + benefits of a suck/fuck will pay out even more. I know many dancers in Atlanta at 5 different clubs. Trust me on this. :)

HalfBaked
12-04-2005, 06:31 PM
I agree, the money may be good now, but if you ruin something good you have for the long run where you'd make even more money its retarded.

And about the coke comment...I wasn't implying she was part of that stereotype. I know she is.

The Golden Child
12-04-2005, 06:56 PM
whatever floats her boat ..

AznTraitor
12-04-2005, 06:56 PM
I'd be a hooters girl!

Speedm0(\)key
12-04-2005, 06:58 PM
I'd be a hooters girl!

i'd go to hooters if you were a hooters girl....

wait.. did that sound gay?.. :lmfao:

1439/2000
12-04-2005, 07:01 PM
Probably became a stripper becauase of a lack of respect for herself, likes being treated like shit and would rather do that than commit suicide. Strippers deserve little respect. If any. Later, QD.

lol

HalfBaked
12-04-2005, 07:04 PM
I was a hooters girl for halloween a few years back.

It was not very friendly on my balls.

redgst97
12-04-2005, 07:04 PM
I know many dancers in Atlanta at 5 different clubs. Trust me on this. :)

Mental note: Call Ruiner before the next bachelor party!!

John

NzProjeKt
12-04-2005, 07:22 PM

That whole OD statement was retarded. Just b/c she's a stripper does not necessarily mean that she's doing coke and shit like that. Yes, there are some people that strip to be in that kind of environment. BUT, there are others who do it for the money they can make in one night vs. a week of pay.

I'm not saying i'm embracing stripping. That's not the case at all. Just don't put everyone into one group. Or there may be some other things about her, that we don't know.
Damn dude.. I had no idea you were a stripper..

gtikid
12-04-2005, 07:24 PM
Damn dude.. I had no idea you were a stripper..

Should of asked your mother :D

HalfBaked
12-04-2005, 07:25 PM
Should of asked your mother :D

She got you the job right?

NzProjeKt
12-04-2005, 07:26 PM
Yall are just getting silly now.. :2up:

gtikid
12-04-2005, 07:36 PM
She got you the job right?

And provides me with the elephant thong. The one with the 2 ears and the trunk, ya know

Ruiner
12-04-2005, 07:41 PM
Mental note: Call Ruiner before the next bachelor party!!

John

The stripping scene hasn't been the same in Atlanta since the Gold Club shut down. Conventions have dropped off because of it. I shit you not, but the number of conventions that used to come to Atlanta have fallen by the way-side ever since. Hopefully the Atlanta Aquarium will help bring conventions back to Atlanta and that might pick up the stripper benefits.

As it sits now, the stripper scene in Atlanta is pathetic. There are great looking women, but the customers aren't nearly around as much as they used to be. The dancers that make good money are 9 times out of 10 doing something on the side in VIP and/or after the club.