PDA

View Full Version : *face2palm* stranded like a mf'r grrrrr...

frostbyte
07-08-2012, 08:37 AM
Note to self:

Never ask your wife before an out of state trip "Baby do you have everything you need?" because tye answer will always be "OF COURSE I DO IM WAITING ON YOUR FAT ASS"... Welp now is when i get to finally give her a wtf glare and be officially pissed... Went to NC for her child support hearing since her pos ex thinks paying $30 /month is ok for child support... And uuuh she left her mf'n license on the damn couch in her "other" purse... Tue problem with this lies in she has no atm card no check and no license here its in marietta ga while were in concord,NC and i dont get paid til next friday... Sooooooooo ooo here it is 2 days later after recieving $3,290 in back child support we got a money order made out to her amd no way to cash it... SOOOOOOO WE ARE MFN STRANDED IN THE GHETTOEST PART OF NC I EVER SEEN TIL TOMORROW CAUSE WE CANT GET ANY DAMN GAS... Ok now i have vented... Its hot were hungry and i need a damn cigarette... So pray for us nice old lady to fill is up... (like that gonna happen) now back to sitting in walmaet parking lot praying that 9am gets here fast so i can try to work something out with her damn bank and get my family home grrrrr

quickdodgeŽ
07-08-2012, 09:15 AM
Note to self:

Never ask your wife before an out of state trip "Baby do you have everything you need?" because tye answer will always be "OF COURSE I DO IM WAITING ON YOUR FAT ASS"... Welp now is when i get to finally give her a wtf glare and be officially pissed... Went to NC for her child support hearing since her pos ex thinks paying $30 /month is ok for child support... And uuuh she left her mf'n license on the damn couch in her "other" purse... Tue problem with this lies in she has no atm card no check and no license here its in marietta ga while were in concord,NC and i dont get paid til next friday... Sooooooooo ooo here it is 2 days later after recieving $3,290 in back child support we got a money order made out to her amd no way to cash it... SOOOOOOO WE ARE MFN STRANDED IN THE GHETTOEST PART OF NC I EVER SEEN TIL TOMORROW CAUSE WE CANT GET ANY DAMN GAS... Ok now i have vented... Its hot were hungry and i need a damn cigarette... So pray for us nice old lady to fill is up... (like that gonna happen) now back to sitting in walmaet parking lot praying that 9am gets here fast so i can try to work something out with her damn bank and get my family home grrrrr

It's just a shame that things in this world have to go this way. You try and try to "keep up with the Jones" and it seems you keep falling farther behind. You think the world should just revolve on a perfect axis instead of its elliptical path. You go to work, work hard, get paid and expect everything to peachy-keen for you in the meantime. Then you are faced with the realization that everything is not as it should be. Everything is not the rosy unicorn filled dream you wished it to be when you were a young girl growi............errrrrr.........I meant life isn't made up of that incredible interception ran back for a touchdown you dreamed you did back in junior high school. Life is filled with the realization that you can't control every aspect of it. You see through the haze and fog of reality to try and make out your dreams. Dreams of hitting that game winning grand slam and coming down the dugout steps being greeted by pats on the ass that you'll remember later. Remembering the grand slam, not necessarily the pats on the ass. You know, I mean, well, you know. Dreams of not knowing that while the day passes along and you're left with the factoid delivered to you by your wife that you're a "FAT ASS," the rest of the world is in the know that I have never called my wife, of thirteen years, "baby." You now know this and I hope this helps ease your mind and helps you find that happy place you seek until the morn arrives. That happy place. The place filled with lands such as Peppermint Forest and Gumdrop Mountains you must travel through as you search for your King Candy. As I close my anecdote, I leave you with these words told to me by a friend of mine back in my early days in kindergarten, "Ready or not, here I come!" In other words, seize your day.

Later, QD.

RandomGuy
07-08-2012, 09:17 AM
Where in North Carolina are you?

I'll see if I have any friends up there who are willing to extend a favor

frostbyte
07-08-2012, 09:44 AM
Lmao QD your a damn trip that why i like you bud.

frostbyte
07-08-2012, 09:48 AM
We are in concord sir @ random its basicly charlote... and we finally found someone we know so were outta the heat atleast til morning. Which tue heat dont bother me but it does her like crazy. So shes lounged out in front of a ac vejt loo. and thank i apprieciate it... Man this little county town is like hella hood lmao 3 dude just walked by sippin on a colt 45 *face2palm* its not even 11am yet geez

RandomGuy
07-08-2012, 11:19 AM
I have a friend who is willing to help by possibly bringing you some gas $ to get down here, do you still need a rescue? Shoot me a PM on exactly where you are

Dylan
07-08-2012, 12:46 PM
Damn you've been on a roll with these lack of good luck situations. Hope all works out for you and your girl.

Catnip
07-08-2012, 01:43 PM
I have a friend who is willing to help by possibly bringing you some gas $ to get down here, do you still need a rescue? Shoot me a PM on exactly where you are

That's stand up, man. Glad to see there's people like you out there still (and your buddies willing to help in that area).

frostbyte
07-10-2012, 08:57 AM
Pm sent random

slow_hatch
07-10-2012, 09:39 AM
What's in your wallet..?