PDA

View Full Version : 02 NISSAN FRONTIER XE V6????

jdmalltheway
07-06-2012, 05:23 PM
I have gave up looking for the damn egr valve for this truck, if anyone knows where it is located please lmk asap. I have look through the service manual for this truck and it shows the picture where it is located for this truck but no where to be found so if anyone know any info and have a good site lmk. thank you

thesammy
07-06-2012, 11:02 PM
Honestly don't know what V6 is in there, but if it's not in the engine bay, check somewhere near the gas tank. Mine on my b15 sentra sits near the rear drivers side wheel. I would look into a frontier forum to get you something this specific.

jdmalltheway
07-07-2012, 07:10 PM
Honestly don't know what V6 is in there, but if it's not in the engine bay, check somewhere near the gas tank. Mine on my b15 sentra sits near the rear drivers side wheel. I would look into a frontier forum to get you something this specific.

please do thank you

thesammy
07-07-2012, 09:50 PM
If I were you*, I don't own a frontier, I don't want to join their forums. Lol

jdmalltheway
07-07-2012, 11:23 PM
i don't own it...its my dad and their forums are dumb that y i came on ia to ask

05dc5s
07-08-2012, 11:03 AM
02 Frontier EGR valve location (http://lmgtfy.com/?q=02+frontier+egr+valve+location)

jdmalltheway
07-18-2012, 06:02 PM
02 Frontier EGR valve location (http://lmgtfy.com/?q=02+frontier+egr+valve+location)

you just waste your time to post on here you idiot

05dc5s
07-18-2012, 06:15 PM
you just waste your time to post on here you idiot

Yep I'm in idiot because I provided an ignorant fool with the answer to his question in a sarcastic manner. Just shows you really shouldn't help those that only lazily attempt to help themselves.

jdmalltheway
07-24-2012, 09:37 PM
a idiot for trying to tell me where a egr is located on a rsx picture....nissan is different from a honda.....thats what made you a idiot

jdmalltheway
07-24-2012, 09:40 PM
Yep I'm in idiot because I provided an ignorant fool with the answer to his question in a sarcastic manner. Just shows you really shouldn't help those that only lazily attempt to help themselves.

you are a fool by writing 02 nissan frontier egr location showing a rsx picture....want to post your rsx engine bay please do it in a honda forum not nissan you idiot

05dc5s
07-24-2012, 10:09 PM
a idiot for trying to tell me where a egr is located on a rsx picture....nissan is different from a honda.....thats what made you a idiot

http://i208.photobucket.com/albums/bb211/k20z1dc5/23926661.jpg

The link I posted directed you to a Google search, which provided you with links, the second or third of which(I don't recall exactly) gives you the precise answer.

You have made a complete fool of yourself. First by expecting the first person to reply to search for the answer for you(how fucking lazy are you?) second by being so ignorant as to not understand my first reply was a link and thirdly to mistake my signature as me posting a picture of my RSX in this ridiculous waste of a thread.

I tried to help you at first, albeit with a sarcastic coating but, now you've proven to be both lazy and beyond hope. Good luck to you with your truck and rest of your life.

thesammy
07-24-2012, 10:16 PM
Lol, I'll post a picture of my sentra for good measure below

vvvv

jdmalltheway
07-26-2012, 01:17 AM
http://i208.photobucket.com/albums/bb211/k20z1dc5/23926661.jpg
The link I posted directed you to a Google search, which provided you with links, the second or third of which(I don't recall exactly) gives you the precise answer.

You have made a complete fool of yourself. First by expecting the first person to reply to search for the answer for you(how fucking lazy are you?) second by being so ignorant as to not understand my first reply was a link and thirdly to mistake my signature as me posting a picture of my RSX in this ridiculous waste of a thread.

I tried to help you at first, albeit with a sarcastic coating but, now you've proven to be both lazy and beyond hope. Good luck to you with your truck and rest of your life.

you just made a fool of yourself by replying back you idiot....try google first before i came here and none of them was accurate you piece of shit......when people come ask on here is to get answers but guess you were to dumb to even give a answer beside using google.....so you can shut the hell up....got my shit off of mitchell demand you damn noobs....and i'm done talking to you because your like a damn brick wall where words just bounce back to me....hope next time you don't tell someone to use google and point egr location with your dumb honda pics.....now get lost kid

eraser4g63
07-26-2012, 03:55 AM
Buhahaha, best thread ever.

CSquared
07-26-2012, 07:58 AM
you just made a fool of yourself by replying back you idiot....try google first before i came here and none of them was accurate you piece of shit......when people come ask on here is to get answers but guess you were to dumb to even give a answer beside using google.....so you can shut the hell up....got my shit off of mitchell demand you damn noobs....and i'm done talking to you because your like a damn brick wall where words just bounce back to me....hope next time you don't tell someone to use google and point egr location with your dumb honda pics.....now get lost kid

lol... You are a fucking tool and possibly one of the most ignorant and illogical people I've seen on IA. The dude tried to help you, and because you are too lazy to search for yourself (and a waste of complex human DNA), you decided to misinterpret his post and be a nasty dickhead. If you have spent 5 minutes with your eyes open on car forums, you would know that you should always ask these questions in a model specific forum. The chances that someone here has your exact make and model, and will respond to your dumb ass question, are next to zero. Grow the fuck up, man the fuck up, and go drive your dads piece of shit frontier off a cliff... "Kid".

I did a google search for you as well:

How to Drive a Car Off a Cliff (http://lmgtfy.com/?q=How+to+drive+a+car+off+a+cliff)

green91
07-27-2012, 03:01 PM
LOL, what a tool. The Frontier was the first clue that indicated that, though.