PDA

View Full Version : 2001 Subaru Outback Limited

dartingd
07-03-2012, 06:26 PM
2001 Subaru Outback

Trim: Limited

Mileage: 105,XXX (Daily driven so it will increase)

Transmission: 5 speed manual

My wife can't drive my Subaru, so I've decided to get rid of it. I honestly want a Jeep Cherokee more, so this gives me an excuse to change vehicles. I've had it for about a year and a half and it has given me zero issues since I got it. When I first got it I had the head-gasket maintenance taken care of because I had a Forester a while back that cost me about 3k or so to fix when the head-gasket blew. I don't have the invoice or receipt from this, but I know he replaced the head-gasket, timing belt, water pump and seals/gaskets that commonly leak on these engines. The car got new tires back at the beginning of this year. Mechanical-wise I would say this car is in excellent condition.

Issues: Mechanically, this car has no issues that I know of. Cosmetically, the clear-coat is flaking a bit at the rear driver's door and there are a few very small paint spots on the roof. There's also a scratch on the roof. The shift boot "holder" is not connected to the trim but it causes no issues in shifting or anything. There are some small hairline cracks in the dash as pictured, but they're very small. The tint on the windows needs to be replaced.

There are no modifications nor have there ever been. The car does have a 1-1/4" Curt hitch that I used to carry my bike rack.

I've had a slight issue with people meeting me and then not wanting the car because it has a manual transmission. The car drives differently than a normal front wheel drive manual. It takes a little more finesse than other cars I've had because of it being an awd I guess. Please be sure you really want a manual transmission before having me meet you somewhere.

Asking: $6800 OBO

dartingd
07-06-2012, 05:01 PM
Nobody?

dartingd
07-08-2012, 07:03 PM
$6400

dartingd
07-14-2012, 07:09 PM

D3UC3S
08-01-2012, 06:09 AM
Bump

Wish i had disposable income right now b/c i would scoop this up.