PDA

View Full Version : Sick of the scene

dvpjdm
07-03-2012, 02:47 PM
How is it that when I show up to a meet I got some punk that rode with his friend telling me the flaws in my car and what I need to do differently? This scene has turned into nothing but assholes, young and old, rich or broke. It doesn't matter if you're in a GTR or a DA integra your bad attitude makes your car look like shit. I have been in a shop my whole life, and never in my life have I seen and met the biggest group of dick heads like what the tuner and street scene has produced. It sucks to want to sell a car that is your baby because you don't want to be affiliated with pricks. The man makes the car keep that in mind when you're talking shit to someone at your next local meet.

Bacon
07-03-2012, 02:53 PM
I keep my standards for the import scene low that way I am never disappointed. I don't let petty shit like that bother me because at the end of the day, you car isn't in their driveway; its in yours. Your car is your vision. If you have a conscious that allows that to bother you, then maybe its time to move on to something else to occupy your time. You will run into people like that everyday.

§treet_§peed
07-03-2012, 02:57 PM
Lol I hate to sound like an asshole, but this is in every car scene and always has been. It will more than likely be that way as long as there is a car scene ANYWHERE. I got told my X needed a bodykit once lol.

Bacon
07-03-2012, 03:00 PM
Lol I hate to sound like an asshole, but this is in every car scene and always has been. It will more than likely be that way as long as there is a car scene ANYWHERE. I got told my X needed a bodykit once lol.

Your "X" is missing part of its Roman numeral. There needs to be an "I" in front of it.

David88vert
07-03-2012, 03:01 PM
Build your car for yourself, and make it what you want it to be. Don't worry about what others think.

RandomGuy
07-03-2012, 03:05 PM
it's not a hobby for the weak

Sammich
07-03-2012, 03:06 PM
dont go to the meets, problem solved

big mac
07-03-2012, 03:17 PM
i know what you mean. or when you dont build your car according to fads. for example most eg you see out there rock the knock off mugen lip. so i went with a cf type r lip. and got people telling me i put on the wrong lip? lol. and yeah the carless ass holes at meets piss me off too lol

1moreaccord
07-03-2012, 03:19 PM
How is it that when I show up to a meet I got some punk that rode with his friend telling me the flaws in my car and what I need to do differently? This scene has turned into nothing but assholes, young and old, rich or broke. It doesn't matter if you're in a GTR or a DA integra your bad attitude makes your car look like shit. I have been in a shop my whole life, and never in my life have I seen and met the biggest group of dick heads like what the tuner and street scene has produced. It sucks to want to sell a car that is your baby because you don't want to be affiliated with pricks. The man makes the car keep that in mind when you're talking shit to someone at your next local meet.

life goes on.

CSquared
07-03-2012, 03:28 PM
People don't typically give my car a second look at meets. I like it that way.

silversol
07-03-2012, 03:34 PM
I love going to muscle car shows. No punk kids, No people doing stupid shit around my car. No hood gangmembers looking for something to steal, Every one was nice respectful. No drama. When Im driving my classic car If another classic car pass me I get a wave or a thumbs up. If im sitting in 530 traffic on 85 that has not moved in half a hour if there is a kid in a import they all of a sudden rev there motor like they want to have a suden death match drag race in dead stoped traffic!

Relentless
07-03-2012, 03:36 PM
Ah who cares what the hell they think ! I built it for me. As long as it doesn't look ugly to me then I'm good.

Relentless
07-03-2012, 03:39 PM
If im sitting in 530 traffic on 85 that has not moved in half a hour if there is a kid in a import they all of a sudden rev there motor like they want to have a suden death match drag race in dead stoped traffic!
This happens everytime I'm driving my teg, but I just give them a very sarcastic look then continue looking ahead or roll my windows up.

silversol
07-03-2012, 03:40 PM
Going to other non import related car shows you will see how diffrent things are!

Sinfix_15
07-03-2012, 06:02 PM
I love going to muscle car shows. No punk kids, No people doing stupid shit around my car. No hood gangmembers looking for something to steal, Every one was nice respectful. No drama. When Im driving my classic car If another classic car pass me I get a wave or a thumbs up. If im sitting in 530 traffic on 85 that has not moved in half a hour if there is a kid in a import they all of a sudden rev there motor like they want to have a suden death match drag race in dead stoped traffic!

i know the import crowd doesnt like to hear this...... but damn is it true..... I always wanted to take my nissan to the fun ford and super chevy events, the people are so much nicer. The ricer crowd is just ridiculous. The "scene" the "game", theyre all a bunch of faggots. I love cars, but my experiences with the import crowd have made me "get old" quick, something i vowed i would never want to do. The other day i was sitting at an elementary school crossing and had a civic revving up at me like a moron. I felt a combination of being ashamed to be driving a car that even got his attention and anger that made me want to get out of the car and punch him in the face.

Sinfix_15
07-03-2012, 06:04 PM
Going to other non import related car shows you will see how diffrent things are!

funford is like going to a family reunion! nothin but good times.

Bacon
07-03-2012, 06:26 PM

Quoted for truth.

masanomi3
07-03-2012, 06:29 PM

There comes a point in time where you supposed to say fuck what everyone else thinks about your shit. Let that shit go thru one ear and out the other and grow some thick skin.

Deke
07-03-2012, 06:35 PM
It sucks to want to sell a car that is your baby because you don't want to be affiliated with pricks.

I don't even go to import meets, and I often feel that way about my WRX. I still get the good attention from time to time (asking questions about performance, "cool car", etc.), but more often it's other cars revving at me or mean mugging.

silversol
07-03-2012, 06:45 PM

EXACTLY! I hope I can go this years even though I cant take the mustang this year. A Few years ago leaving fun ford my car slung a belt I had atleast 25 folks offering a helping hand.

§treet_§peed
07-03-2012, 07:22 PM
Your "X" is missing part of its Roman numeral. There needs to be an "I" in front of it. If it was IX it would be a Evo 9 lol.

Catnip
07-03-2012, 08:14 PM
If it was IX it would be a Evo 9 lol.

I think that's the point there, Matt.

Echonova
07-03-2012, 08:36 PM

I think that's the point there, Matt.http://i1084.photobucket.com/albums/j402/Echonova2/denzel-training-day_z7http.jpg

slimx554
07-03-2012, 08:46 PM
Your car is exactly that, your car! Every person is different and every car is different. I have been in imports, trucks, mini trucks and back to imports. Most of the time they complain, or tell you how YOU should build your car then they are probably jealous they didnt have those ideas for their build.

Bacon
07-03-2012, 08:54 PM

http://i79.photobucket.com/albums/j152/xangelsxlullabyx/black-man-troll-face-5k4MDp.jpg

RL...
07-03-2012, 11:01 PM
Life in general is filled with idiotic assholes. It's too bad your 2nd grade teacher didnt tell you what mine told me, life is not fair.

§treet_§peed
07-04-2012, 08:31 AM
Yea yea yea. Blow me.

kevint2
07-04-2012, 01:45 PM
I really think its about what meets you go too..Even if i dont like how someones car looks,i will focus on what i like about it..Very hard when you put hard work in to something and someone shoots it down...My car is not the best looking but i dont care what people think...

Julio
07-04-2012, 08:55 PM
I hate to say it.. Becuase I did it. But now a days, I woud be embarrased to drive a modify civic 92+. Don't want to associate myself,, is a shame.

Now, I would drive it stock anyday..

Julio
07-04-2012, 08:56 PM
I hate to say it.. Because I did it. But now a days, I woud be embarrased to drive a modify civic 92+. Don't want to associate myself,, is a shame.

Now, I would drive it stock anyday..

masanomi3
07-04-2012, 09:54 PM
Double postaaa!!!!!! :thinking:

Catnip
07-04-2012, 10:49 PM
I really think its about what meets you go too..Even if i dont like how someones car looks,i will focus on what i like about it..Very hard when you put hard work in to something and someone shoots it down...My car is not the best looking but i dont care what people think...

I've noticed (and thinking back, I'm guilty of it) that people seem to only point out what they would change about someones car instead of what looks good about it and what's been done to it.

Sinfix_15
07-04-2012, 10:58 PM
I've noticed (and thinking back, I'm guilty of it) that people seem to only point out what they would change about someones car instead of what looks good about it and what's been done to it.

Sometimes i come on the forum and tell myself "you're not going to be mean today, you're not going to be mean today... say something nice! be nice!"

then the first thread i open has a car that looks like this

http://i866.photobucket.com/albums/ab230/travis_floyd/hood007.jpg

Catnip
07-04-2012, 11:27 PM
Sometimes i come on the forum and tell myself "you're not going to be mean today, you're not going to be mean today... say something nice! be nice!"

There are exceptions to the rules, lol.

C230K
07-04-2012, 11:37 PM

Just go ahead and speak your mind

Doppelgänger
07-05-2012, 07:05 AM
Maybe because it's that I drive a Miata....but I rarely get ricers fuckin' with me. The few that do, I generally give them a big thumbs down and laugh at them while making the 'finger in mouth/gag me' gesture.

But it seems like there are a lot of assholes in the "scene" these years. I guess that is what happens when the newness wears off. Year back when a lot of this stuff was new and shows were taken seriously, people seemed to be more excited about new cars, new products and it wasn't something that was attainable by everyone. People actually used to care. There is more to it, but I feel that is part of it.

Skorcher
07-05-2012, 07:39 AM
People don't typically give my car a second look at meets. I like it that way.

I'm with you on that one. It bothered me at first, then I realized it's kind of nice. The rare few who do check it out or ask questions are always nice and complimentary.

98blackcivic
07-05-2012, 07:48 AM
dont go to the meets, problem solved

thats what i do now..

98blackcivic
07-05-2012, 07:49 AM

i expect you to be one of the ppl that op is talking bout

MeFryRice
07-05-2012, 08:01 AM
But it seems like there are a lot of assholes in the "scene" these years. I guess that is what happens when the newness wears off. Year back when a lot of this stuff was new and shows were taken seriously, people seemed to be more excited about new cars, new products and it wasn't something that was attainable by everyone. People actually used to care. There is more to it, but I feel that is part of it.

I agree with this. People are more than happy to criticize your (in general, not you specifically) vehicle opposed to providing constructive criticism. I don't feel the quality of cars is really there anymore. Sure, there are those that still care (you and I both) but now all that matters is hellaflush with knock-off wheels and using colored zip-ties to hold your crappy fitting bumper on.

CHADbee
07-05-2012, 08:20 AM
*sigh*

Sinfix_15
07-05-2012, 11:20 AM
i expect you to be one of the ppl that op is talking bout

Nope. I'm usually on the other end of the ricer assault when i go to a meet. If i see a interesting vehicle, i stop and talk to the owner to give compliments. If i dont see any, i go home. When i do stop, it usually takes about 15 minutes for 10 civics to challenge me to a race, in which i go home. The biggest insult i give to someone's car face to face..... is not stopping. Unless they ask for my opinion. That's the difference in public and this forum...... EVERYONE on this forum is asking for my opinion when they decide to post here.

dvpjdm
07-05-2012, 12:57 PM
I know they don't make me. I'm 19 years old and built my car from ground up. There's not a punk around Georgia that has done what I've done at my age with no help from mommy and daddy, and I would love to own a muscle car, the problem is those old assholes have no respect what so ever for 4 bangers eating up those V8s, I guess it's came to the point now where I'm just gonna sell my car and go get a Ducati, because the bike scene is nothing but good people that are happy to see you out there and happy to see you doing good. Car Scene needs to drink less haterade, when I'm done with my car again and you see me and have something to say, my reply will be let's run em. So try not to be in your boys DA lol or his cute little all motor (couldn't afford any faster build so I'll call it all motor) civic.

dvpjdm
07-05-2012, 01:00 PM
It's not that the shit talking is too much but have a little respect when you come pedaling up. I had this dumbass tell me I need a camber kit while he's looking at my drag car. Lol come on people like I said I'm 19 and have more common sense than that.

dvpjdm
07-05-2012, 01:04 PM
Life in general is filled with idiotic assholes. It's too bad your 2nd grade teacher didnt tell you what mine told me, life is not fair.

My 2nd grade teacher once said if you have nothing nice to say then don't talk. So I'm guessing the problem is none of these assholes made it past 1st grade.

dvpjdm
07-05-2012, 01:41 PM
I agree with this. People are more than happy to criticize your (in general, not you specifically) vehicle opposed to providing constructive criticism. I don't feel the quality of cars is really there anymore. Sure, there are those that still care (you and I both) but now all that matters is hellaflush with knock-off wheels and using colored zip-ties to hold your crappy fitting bumper on.

Couldn't have said it any better.

Sinfix_15
07-05-2012, 01:46 PM
I know they don't make me. I'm 19 years old and built my car from ground up. There's not a punk around Georgia that has done what I've done at my age with no help from mommy and daddy, and I would love to own a muscle car, the problem is those old assholes have no respect what so ever for 4 bangers eating up those V8s, I guess it's came to the point now where I'm just gonna sell my car and go get a Ducati, because the bike scene is nothing but good people that are happy to see you out there and happy to see you doing good. Car Scene needs to drink less haterade, when I'm done with my car again and you see me and have something to say, my reply will be let's run em. So try not to be in your boys DA lol or his cute little all motor (couldn't afford any faster build so I'll call it all motor) civic.

Muscle car crowd has no respect for you because you say things like this. All of you kids are the same, you think because you out ran "that one mustang, that one time" that "4 bangers eat up v8s" you could go to a track on any given weekend and find 15-20 street driven mustangs/camaros that would make your car look like it was dragging an anchor. Also, there's a lot of "punks" in georgia who have done more than you. I was running mid 7s at the local 8th mile before my 18th birthday and paying for it from hanging sheet rock and framing houses..... my story wasnt unique............ lot of people doing the same thing, so i'm not sure why you feel like you're some modern marvel because you're 19 and can work on a car. The import crowd gets so butt hurt about people "respecting" them..... you drive an integra..... nothing wrong with an integra, it may be fast it may not be... bottom line is that a lot of people just dont give a shit about your integra or any other integra.... If you enjoy then enjoy it, quit expecting everyone to like what you like and you'll probably be less hostile towards the domestic crowd.

PS, bike "scene" isnt any better. Just like every kid with a RWD car thinks that he's a drifter.... everyone on a bike thinks theyre a stunt rider. Buying a Ducati isnt gonna get you the "respect" you're seeking either, so save your money and get a jap bike like the rest of us.

Black4DrEK
07-05-2012, 01:50 PM
This topic is always talked about.... WTF get over it, DO YOU! That is all, DO YOU.

Potter
07-05-2012, 01:53 PM
I drive/modify my car for me, no one else. If someone likes it, then cool, if not then it doesn't phase me. I haven't really had many bad experiences in the "scence". Sure its amusing when the 3000gt with the Ferrari emblems rolls around the Varsity revving and burning the clutch like there's no tomorrow but things like that aren't going to stop me from going to meets. It may be because I'm young. I doubt 5-10 years from now I will feel the same, but for now, I'm enjoying it.

Doppelgänger
07-05-2012, 01:57 PM
Reading the OPs various replies in this thread.....yeah......I need not say more.

ISAtlanta300
07-05-2012, 02:06 PM
.... If you enjoy then enjoy it, quit expecting everyone to like what you like and you'll probably be less hostile towards the domestic crowd..

THIS Is what it boils down to. Couldn't have said it better. A lot of people in the crowd buy cars just to be 'in' with the crowd and maybe look good instead of buying what THEY like to drive. If you like domestic, go for it. If you like imports, more power to you. Heck if you like to drive SUV's, then go get one. All these kids need to stop buying unpainted honda's, slapping some stickers and expect to be 'respected' at Honda meets just because they have a Honda too....

David88vert
07-05-2012, 02:26 PM
Muscle car crowd has no respect for you because you say things like this. All of you kids are the same, you think because you out ran "that one mustang, that one time" that "4 bangers eat up v8s" you could go to a track on any given weekend and find 15-20 street driven mustangs/camaros that would make your car look like it was dragging an anchor. Also, there's a lot of "punks" in georgia who have done more than you. I was running mid 7s at the local 8th mile before my 18th birthday and paying for it from hanging sheet rock and framing houses..... my story wasnt unique............ lot of people doing the same thing, so i'm not sure why you feel like you're some modern marvel because you're 19 and can work on a car. The import crowd gets so butt hurt about people "respecting" them..... you drive an integra..... nothing wrong with an integra, it may be fast it may not be... bottom line is that a lot of people just dont give a shit about your integra or any other integra.... If you enjoy then enjoy it, quit expecting everyone to like what you like and you'll probably be less hostile towards the domestic crowd.

PS, bike "scene" isnt any better. Just like every kid with a RWD car thinks that he's a drifter.... everyone on a bike thinks theyre a stunt rider. Buying a Ducati isnt gonna get you the "respect" you're seeking either, so save your money and get a jap bike like the rest of us.

Stated perfectly.

bu villain
07-05-2012, 02:29 PM
Unfortunately the muscle car/oldschool scene isn't immune either. Put a ford 302 in a Chevy and see if you don't get some sideways looks from some of those guys. I will make fun of other people's cars all day and people will probably make fun of mine. It's all in good fun though. I would never tell anyone they should do anything but what they want with their car no matter how hideous I think it is.

dvpjdm
07-05-2012, 03:09 PM

Not saying that all 4 bangers can beat v8s I'm saying that theres not that mutual respect for just having a bad ass car. I'm not some marvel I work my ass off like everyone else and take everything I have as a blessing, I got jap bikes I'm just saying I'd like to have a Ducati. My case and point is that unless you are at the track or about to race there's no need for being a dick head. I don't care if you think because you have a rwd that you are the next drift champion or that every motorcycle rider wants to be a stunt man because we all have stupid dreams, I'm saying have a positive attitude to a fellow man, I don't think I'm saying anything far fetched, I don't seek respect I give it and earn it just like everyone else should. This post is obviously being takin the wrong way or at least by some, other people have said they know where I'm coming from, I'm not trying to please the masses or argue on a forum just stating how I feel.

dvpjdm
07-05-2012, 03:31 PM
I'm sorry if I offending any domestics on an import site. Lol

§treet_§peed
07-05-2012, 04:05 PM
As Forrest Gump once said.. Shit happens.....

Bacon
07-07-2012, 12:20 PM

Couldn't have said it better.

nelson9995
07-07-2012, 05:00 PM
Not saying that all 4 bangers can beat v8s I'm saying that theres not that mutual respect for just having a bad ass car. I'm not some marvel I work my ass off like everyone else and take everything I have as a blessing, I got jap bikes I'm just saying I'd like to have a Ducati. My case and point is that unless you are at the track or about to race there's no need for being a dick head. I don't care if you think because you have a rwd that you are the next drift champion or that every motorcycle rider wants to be a stunt man because we all have stupid dreams, I'm saying have a positive attitude to a fellow man, I don't think I'm saying anything far fetched, I don't seek respect I give it and earn it just like everyone else should. This post is obviously being takin the wrong way or at least by some, other people have said they know where I'm coming from, I'm not trying to please the masses or argue on a forum just stating how I feel.

I tried to read this and you have never ending sentences. Couldn't read this all and make sense of it with all those commas and no periods.
IDC about that just letting you know.

Now;
Everyone has different taste. Some like American cars, some like European cars, while some like Jap cars. There are people that say they will never own an American car. Some say they will never own a Japanese, etc...
Some respectfully express that, while others run their mouths simply because they don't like it. So, I am on your side with this. You can't let that get to you man. Build what you like, the way you like it, and that's that. You'll have some that will like it, some that will hate it.

I would also get pissed off if a kid with a Type r Integra swears he can beat me because he beat another turbo 240sx (which I have heard before). In this situation, I understand why some of the muscle heads feel that way about your v8 eating 4 cylinder.

IMO, as long as you stay respectful, state constructive criticism, and don't disrespect anyone's car, or disrespect them at a personal level, you will be respected, or at least treated the same way!

green91
07-07-2012, 07:00 PM
I got told my X needed a bodykit once lol.

oh gosh here you go again.

green91
07-07-2012, 07:02 PM
if youre worried about getting your feelings hurt or your car not appreciated, dont go to meets. pretty simple. just like anything else in life.. some people will be cool and some won't.

Echonova
07-07-2012, 07:19 PM
I got told my X needed a bodykit once lol.
oh gosh here you go again.I heard his Evo put the X in sex.

BTW: In case you didn't know... SS has an X.

CHADbee
07-08-2012, 01:09 AM
Fuck the scene.

Picked up a friend, drove 3 hours north, beat the shit out of my car all day on the Tail of the Dragon, lost the clutch pedal like 5 times, murdered the brakes, drove 3 hours back.

Cars aren't about the scene, if they are to you, and you just want to mod a car to park it in a parking space to have other scene people look at it and judge it......well then you're a faggot.

Sinfix_15
07-08-2012, 01:59 AM
Fuck the scene.

Picked up a friend, drove 3 hours north, beat the shit out of my car all day on the Tail of the Dragon, lost the clutch pedal like 5 times, murdered the brakes, drove 3 hours back.

Cars aren't about the scene, if they are to you, and you just want to mod a car to park it in a parking space to have other scene people look at it and judge it......well then you're a faggot.

i feel you on that. Some of my most joyful moments behind the wheel of a car are on a mountain road at 2 in the morning on a tuesday..... certainly wasnt sitting in a parking lot having teenagers inspect my car.

how many cops on the dragon? i want to ride bikes up there but dont want to bother if there's a cop posted up on every corner

green91
07-08-2012, 08:08 AM
Exactly, this is why i've still got a Honda to play with. Where i live i basically have a mini mtn run just to go to work. Much more enjoyable to have the car to thrash through the turns than my truck or other vehicle.

Fuck the scene.

CHADbee
07-08-2012, 11:48 AM
i feel you on that. Some of my most joyful moments behind the wheel of a car are on a mountain road at 2 in the morning on a tuesday..... certainly wasnt sitting in a parking lot having teenagers inspect my car.

how many cops on the dragon? i want to ride bikes up there but dont want to bother if there's a cop posted up on every corner
I was up there from noon-sunset and saw one cop parked on a pull off, I came by him doing 15-20 over and he didn't move. MOST of the time, as long as you're on your side of the double yellow and you aren't drifting they kinda let some aggressive driving go.

Exactly, this is why i've still got a Honda to play with. Where i live i basically have a mini mtn run just to go to work. Much more enjoyable to have the car to thrash through the turns than my truck or other vehicle.

It is a blast, but it goes for all forms of driving; drag, autocross, even drifting(which I'm personally not a fan of). Cars are meant to be driven and we modify them so the driving experience is more enjoyable not for the "scene".

Sinfix_15
07-08-2012, 12:48 PM
I was up there from noon-sunset and saw one cop parked on a pull off, I came by him doing 15-20 over and he didn't move. MOST of the time, as long as you're on your side of the double yellow and you aren't drifting they kinda let some aggressive driving go.

got mixed reactions on the bike forum, some people said they stalk crotch rockets some days. Give people tickets for doing 35-40 in a 30. I'm not a daredevil.... but there's absolutely no way im doing 30mpg on a bike unless im driving thru a school zone or passing road construction.

It is a blast, but it goes for all forms of driving; drag, autocross, even drifting(which I'm personally not a fan of). Cars are meant to be driven and we modify them so the driving experience is more enjoyable not for the "scene".

"Its not how you stand by your car................"

http://images.zap2it.com/images/movie-27779/the-fast-and-the-furious-13.jpg

CHADbee
07-08-2012, 02:57 PM
"Its not how you stand by your car................"

[IMG]http://images.zap2it.com/images/movie-27779/the-fast-and-the]

LOLOL

true story though!

Julio
07-08-2012, 03:16 PM
I know they don't make me. I'm 19 years old and built my car from ground up. There's not a punk around Georgia that has done what I've done at my age with no help from mommy and daddy.

You sir are 100% wrong,, i know some that done it even at 18.. Gtfo with that bs..

quickdodge®
07-08-2012, 03:39 PM
You sir are 100% wrong,, i know some that done it even at 18.. Gtfo with that bs..

I completely agree. Many have done that (and maybe more). Later, QD.

Dietcoke
07-08-2012, 03:40 PM
I know they don't make me. I'm 19 years old and a ricer.

Fixed

§treet_§peed
07-09-2012, 03:34 PM
Lol

Elbow
07-09-2012, 04:30 PM
This:

http://image.superstreetonline.com/f/26557615/sstp_0911_02_o+import_alliance+nissan_do_luck.jpg

Is far better than this:

http://www.scca.com/ImageLibrary/Master/1697.jpg

Echonova
07-09-2012, 05:04 PM
This:
http://www.scca.com/ImageLibrary/Master/1697.jpg

Is far better than this:

http://image.superstreetonline.com/f/26557615/sstp_0911_02_o+import_alliance+nissan_do_luck.jpg

Fixed

Elbow
07-09-2012, 05:40 PM
Fixed

Watching ricers go around a race track is better than stretched tires and guys? I don't think so.

Catnip
07-09-2012, 10:27 PM

Ran the trans am through twice around 4-5pm one weekend without seeing a single law enforcement vehicle and beat the ever living shit out of it...

http://farm7.staticflickr.com/6111/6271040623_0f4735619b_b.jpg

Got Milk?
07-09-2012, 10:38 PM
I remember having a huge crush on this girl, now I ask my self, why?

http://img824.imageshack.us/img824/4184/gall1s.jpg (http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/824/gall1s.jpg/)

Catnip
07-09-2012, 10:40 PM
I remember having a huge crush on this girl, now I ask my self, why?

http://img824.imageshack.us/img824/4184/gall1s.jpg (http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/824/gall1s.jpg/)

http://assets0.ordienetworks.com/tmbs/b1c2166ee0/fullsize_4.jpg

http://roneimc.files.wordpress.com/2012/03/leprechaunalabama.jpg

dvpjdm
07-10-2012, 01:22 AM
Fixed

Like I give a fuck what you sacks of shit think. All you guys talk about is me being some punk ricer when everyone of you faggots have proved me right that you have nothing but shit pouring out if your mouths with nothing but insults and bitches finding one part of my post to misconstrue and roll with. Like I said this "scene" whether it be in the middle of the mountains(eat my nuts chad)or in a parking lot you all find time to hate on someone else, instead of just loving the actual vehicle itself. Thank you all for proving me right. Lol I shit you not you all win an award for being funtioning dumbfucks. Congratulations lol

Elbow
07-10-2012, 06:18 AM
Like I give a fuck what you sacks of shit think. All you guys talk about is me being some punk ricer when everyone of you faggots have proved me right that you have nothing but shit pouring out if your mouths with nothing but insults and bitches finding one part of my post to misconstrue and roll with. Like I said this "scene" whether it be in the middle of the mountains(eat my nuts chad)or in a parking lot you all find time to hate on someone else, instead of just loving the actual vehicle itself. Thank you all for proving me right. Lol I shit you not you all win an award for being funtioning dumbfucks. Congratulations lol

What?

RL...
07-10-2012, 07:06 AM
I think dvpjdm is whats wrong with the scene.

But more importantly the bottom line here is that Nissan makes the best cars on the road and if you don't drive one you're gay.

Sammich
07-10-2012, 07:08 AM
whoaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaa

slow_hatch
07-10-2012, 07:30 AM
I go to car meets for the entertainment, I go anywhere else to enjoy my car...

Skorcher
07-10-2012, 07:50 AM
I go to car meets for the entertainment, I go anywhere else to enjoy my car...

Good point, usually the people watching is much more entertaining than the majority of the cars there.

slow_hatch
07-10-2012, 09:26 AM
Good point, usually the people watching is much more entertaining than the majority of the cars there.

Let's be honest, unless it's something like Caffeine & Octane the Import meets are usually pretty repetitve...