PDA

View Full Version : Mcdonalds out of hamburgers..... what???

Sinfix_15
07-01-2012, 01:44 AM
so after not sleeping at all friday night and working on a motorcycle all day in the extreme heat, i eventually crashed out into a coma and got some sleep. I woke up a little while ago hungry as a hostage and decided to go get some mcdonalds since it's the closest 24 hr place to my house. I pull up to the drivethru and they tell me they have no hamburgers............. none...... wtf???? Mcdonalds can run out of hamburgers?

This would be about like walking into a strip club and being told "hey... uh... we got no women here tonight, but can i get you a beer?"

proceed with the fat jokes i guess..... i was just amazed that mcdonalds ran out of hamburgers.

silversol
07-01-2012, 02:36 AM
Man up and do what this woman did.....
McNugget Rampage (ORIGINAL) - YouTube (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wlbV-NPT56s)

Vteckidd
07-01-2012, 09:31 AM
Steak n Shake son

Bacon
07-01-2012, 09:53 AM
I have gone to the McDonalds in Hapeville before and they had the same issue. The same one has also run out of buns too.

Waffle House FTW.

Captain-Obvious™
07-01-2012, 10:02 AM
Steak n Shake son

Yes.

98blackcivic
07-01-2012, 10:04 AM
lmao

stealth1
07-01-2012, 10:07 AM
This made me laugh...

About a year ago the same thing happened to me but at Burger King in statesboro!....i placed my order and the lady said they were out of burger meat. I acted like i was upset and yelled "What Burger King is out of burger meat!!!", she then replied "but we have the Wopper" ..... i was then puzzled and wondered what the hell was in the Wopper as i walked out.

nelson9995
07-01-2012, 11:29 AM
double post.

nelson9995
07-01-2012, 11:30 AM
Never seen this happen before. In my town they are out of ice cream/milkshakes 90% of the time lol. Their excuse is that their machine is out of service.

georgieboi
07-01-2012, 11:32 AM
That's what those lazy workers tell you because they don't want to do their job and make ppl food. It has happen to me before

CSquared
07-01-2012, 11:41 AM
I went to a dq that didn't have ice cream.

Matt300ZXT
07-01-2012, 11:53 AM
Here in Chattanooga, I've been to the KFC on the highway I live on 2 or 3 times and they've been out of chicken. Not cooked chicken, but chicken all together. I suppose I can understand McDonalds running out since perhaps they got extra busy and usually aren't on a particular night so they order a normal amount and they happen to run out. At least they have chicken, salads, and stuff like that. KFC has nothing BUT chicken lol

BanginJimmy
07-01-2012, 11:57 AM
Waffle House FTW.

/thread

nelson9995
07-01-2012, 12:55 PM
/thread

waffle house is disgusting. It smells like someone just came in it, every person working looks trashy, your waffles get handeled by their hand with no gloves, and I promise you I'm not exagerating... EVERYTIME I have gone in, I find something floating in the water I order. I just stopped going all together, and started visiting Ihop. Now that is where it's at.

Vteckidd
07-01-2012, 01:04 PM
IHOP> Waffle House fo sho

Fajita chicken Ommelettetetetete FTW

Catnip
07-01-2012, 01:29 PM
I'm a huge fan of country ham. IHOP's ham is rubbery and not nearly as much flavor as WaHo's ham.

Down here the workers look a little trashy, but they're nice and provide great service... who am I to judge them? I'd rather tip someone who works hard for their tip and appreciates it, than some spoiled ass bitch that works at a nice restaraunt or lazy motherfuckers that get paid hourly at a fast food joint (I don't tip cashiers at a fast food joint, but I'll walk out if they don't give a fuck how fast they move). Not saying all waiters/waitresses/cashiers are like that, but for the most part around here that's how it goes.

Bacon
07-01-2012, 01:46 PM
IHOP> Waffle House fo sho

Fajita chicken Ommelettetetetete FTW

Their new fajita chicken quesadilla is awesome.

nelson9995
07-01-2012, 02:23 PM
I'm a huge fan of country ham. IHOP's ham is rubbery and not nearly as much flavor as WaHo's ham.

Down here the workers look a little trashy, but they're nice and provide great service... who am I to judge them? I'd rather tip someone who works hard for their tip and appreciates it, than some spoiled ass bitch that works at a nice restaraunt or lazy motherfuckers that get paid hourly at a fast food joint (I don't tip cashiers at a fast food joint, but I'll walk out if they don't give a fuck how fast they move). Not saying all waiters/waitresses/cashiers are like that, but for the most part around here that's how it goes.

I honestly don't care how they look. A hard working person is a hard working person. But being disgusting is being disgusting. I don't like things floating in my water, or them grabbing spatulas to flip meat, grab the meat, then whipe their hands with a towel and go grab my waffle bare handed.

masanomi3
07-01-2012, 03:49 PM
Popeye's runs out of chicken OH HELL NO!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=chkft-ndsK0&feature=results_main&playnext=1&list=PLB796E39C3375FB45

Catnip
07-01-2012, 03:50 PM
I honestly don't care how they look. A hard working person is a hard working person. But being disgusting is being disgusting. I don't like things floating in my water, or them grabbing spatulas to flip meat, grab the meat, then whipe their hands with a towel and go grab my waffle bare handed.

Can't blame you there. I don't think I've seen that around this way. They seem to be pretty clean down here as far as not directly touching the food and I usually get Diet Coke, so can't say on the water.

Sinfix_15
07-01-2012, 04:41 PM
That's what those lazy workers tell you because they don't want to do their job and make ppl food. It has happen to me before

Now this happens a lot................ hardly any fast food place on the southside will cook anything with grilled chicken. You order fried chicken or you get no chicken.....

nelson9995
07-01-2012, 06:46 PM
Can't blame you there. I don't think I've seen that around this way. They seem to be pretty clean down here as far as not directly touching the food and I usually get Diet Coke, so can't say on the water.

The workers are pretty cool around here I just hate the hygiene. There are 3 waffle houses in a 5 mile radius and they are all the same lol.

tnomud
07-02-2012, 12:31 PM
Motherfuckers were out of coke and people this morning in Newnan............6 cars in line and two people working. Then came the "we are out of coke" part. I screamed something about My Little Pony and pickles, drove over a shrub, and did the best commuter car burnout in Coweta County that ever happened between 5:33 and 5:42AM.