PDA

View Full Version : Pennsylvania Sucks

koukis14
06-28-2012, 12:02 AM
After almost six years in Atlanta I have moved back to Pa to help out my family. Fuck my life this state is a shit hole.

In case you can't tell from my incessant bitching I am not in Philly.

Echonova
06-28-2012, 06:06 AM
Philly is even worse. But yeah...

SIRimports
06-28-2012, 06:45 AM
LOl i lived in york pa for 2 months and like u said there is none to do.

WhiteAccord
06-28-2012, 07:00 AM
Yeah I was up there for vacation, couldn't stand being in the surrounding areas, but was able to hit Atlantic City and make some money... :bigsmilie

Skorcher
06-28-2012, 07:19 AM
Philly is even worse. But yeah...

What's wrong with Philly? I like Philly, but the rest of the state sucks.

Echonova
06-28-2012, 08:16 AM
What's wrong with Philly? I like Philly, but the rest of the state sucks.Last time I was there was mid-90's, but my experience was it was a town full of rude shady people that thought their shit didn't stink and the town was littered with trash. There are some nice places, but as a whole it was a shit-hole. Delicious cheese-steak sandwiches can only make up for so much...

masanomi3
06-28-2012, 08:28 AM
I can see it now....

"Move back. Later, QD. " :boobies::boobies::boobies:

CSquared
06-28-2012, 09:02 AM
I would literally have sex with a cheese steak from tony lukes.

I moved back to NY for some family related issues after 6 years in Atlanta. Needless to say I am back in Atlanta now. Hated GA when I first moved here, but somehow it become my home.

Skorcher
06-28-2012, 10:00 AM
Last time I was there was mid-90's, but my experience was it was a town full of rude shady people that thought their shit didn't stink and the town was littered with trash. There are some nice places, but as a whole it was a shit-hole. Delicious cheese-steak sandwiches can only make up for so much...

I've been going to Philly off and on my whole life, just like NYC (I was born close by and still have family in the area) so I thought maybe I was biased in liking it. My wife had never been to either, so I took her to both just a few years ago. She loved the energy and food of NYC, but she said she actually liked Philly better because she thought it was friendlier and cleaner lol. I just let her think that, personally I think they are on par with each other for those things. After taking her to Gino's and Pat's I did get her to finally admit that Philly Connection and all of the other so called philly cheesesteaks here in ATL were basically no better than dog food, however.

nelson9995
06-28-2012, 11:49 AM
After taking her to Gino's and Pat's I did get her to finally admit that Philly Connection and all of the other so called philly cheesesteaks here in ATL were basically no better than dog food, however.

I saw these two on TV last week for having some of the best steak sandwiches in the country. Looked sooo good.

Skorcher
06-28-2012, 02:33 PM
I saw these two on TV last week for having some of the best steak sandwiches in the country. Looked sooo good.

If you've never had them, then you have no idea.

koukis14
06-29-2012, 04:18 PM
I've been going to Philly off and on my whole life, just like NYC (I was born close by and still have family in the area) so I thought maybe I was biased in liking it. My wife had never been to either, so I took her to both just a few years ago. She loved the energy and food of NYC, but she said she actually liked Philly better because she thought it was friendlier and cleaner lol. I just let her think that, personally I think they are on par with each other for those things. After taking her to Gino's and Pat's I did get her to finally admit that Philly Connection and all of the other so called philly cheesesteaks here in ATL were basically no better than dog food, however.

I always called Philly diet New York City. Can't wait to get out there for a weekend. South Central Pa is killing me.

98blackcivic
06-29-2012, 04:40 PM
i reallllly want to go to PA to see a friend. but its gonna cost me about $250 in gas.
buy my 4x114 prelude wheels so i can go take this trip!

Subleg4
06-29-2012, 06:26 PM
I'm up in Luzerne, PA right now up by Scranton. I head to Lansdale tonight and stay around the Philly area till Tuesday when I head back to ATL

koukis14
06-30-2012, 07:27 AM
i reallllly want to go to PA to see a friend. but its gonna cost me about $250 in gas.
buy my 4x114 prelude wheels so i can go take this trip!

Where in Pa?