PDA

View Full Version : CHADBEE PHOTOGRAPHY: Mirror Detailing Video Feature

CHADbee
06-25-2012, 09:51 PM
This past weekend I had my Z detailed by Mirror Detailing (https://www.facebook.com/MirrorDetailing) and decided to play around with my new Nikon D800 during the process. I have been getting into video work a little more over the past months and this one came out pretty decent.

.....oh yeah and my car looks absolutely incredible. I'm amazed of how nice my almost 10 year old paint is now. If anybody in Georgia needs somebody that is very skilled in the art of high end detailing and paint correction hit up Mike over at Mirror Detailing, that guy is very good at what he does.

Enjoy the video and let me know what you think!

***PLEASE WATCH IN HD***

https://vimeo.com/44704164

MachNU
06-25-2012, 10:54 PM
Dammit man! Now that is what I am talking about! Simply badass.

RandomGuy
06-25-2012, 11:11 PM
SICKKK

appropriate business name lol

r_Senik
06-25-2012, 11:14 PM
i like.

Munky
06-25-2012, 11:17 PM
Ive seen him do other jobs and if he isnt happy with it then he wont stop until its right. I recommend him!!! but very awesome video chad, love the new D800

i4_garage
06-26-2012, 12:33 AM
:bigsmilie

thetaste
06-26-2012, 07:19 AM
I am in North Georgia and take my car to him.
Definitely worth the trip.

JEY$JDM
06-26-2012, 07:59 AM
Like the video! Love the detail! That guy is good man...

Hey do you have an older Nikon, like a D90 er something, you wouldn't mind selling Chad?

CHADbee
06-26-2012, 08:06 AM
Like the video! Love the detail! That guy is good man...

Hey do you have an older Nikon, like a D90 er something, you wouldn't mind selling Chad?

JUST sold my D7000 a few days ago.

SHHHH
06-26-2012, 01:21 PM
Very cool video :goodjob:

Bacon
06-26-2012, 01:25 PM
That car is calling for a front lip.

CHADbee
06-26-2012, 01:55 PM
Very cool video :goodjob:
Thanks!

That car is calling for a front lip.
Meh, parts are coming pretty hard but no plans on a lip, at least not as right now.

Build thread here:

http://www.importatlanta.com/forums/build-threads/328938-chadbees-nissan-350z-round-two.html

Mr Egg Rollllll
06-26-2012, 06:09 PM
Love the video and it looks like he does awesome work. You can definitely tell the work put into it.

CHADbee
06-26-2012, 07:24 PM
Love the video and it looks like he does awesome work. You can definitely tell the work put into it.

I thought it was pretty neat video, for just playing around on a Sunday.

bondo
06-26-2012, 07:57 PM
awsome video man

JEY$JDM
06-27-2012, 09:41 AM
JUST sold my D7000 a few days ago.

Dang! LoL

Bigt8aford
06-27-2012, 07:36 PM
I love how clay bar can completely change the finish on a car. I use it on half of car at work, like brand new cars, just to see the reaction of the customers as they walk by lol.

Great video!

Catnip
06-27-2012, 09:20 PM
And remember to clean your computer screen before watching, lol.

That's awesome work. The Nismo catback sounds perfect, just in case you haven't heard it drive away in person before.

C230K
06-27-2012, 09:50 PM
How long does it take for him to complete the detailing job?

MachNU
06-27-2012, 11:04 PM
I love how clay bar can completely change the finish on a car. I use it on half of car at work, like brand new cars, just to see the reaction of the customers as they walk by lol.

Great video!

Clay bar did nothing for the finish of this vehicle. I barely pulled anything off the surface while we were doing this. If your making cars look brand new by just claying them...you have a magic clay bar.

How long does it take for him to complete the detailing job?

This one was not a real job. I did a mix of everything. Most in depth jobs average around 15 hours. But can be longer, as the truck I just finished about 30 minutes ago, I will have 40 man hours into.

Genji-Sama
06-27-2012, 11:40 PM
The chick washing the car coulda been hotter ;), but other than that great vid :goodjob: Love the "new" car

sprix!
06-30-2012, 06:51 AM
This man has a lot of backing around these forums. I can see why. Every shred of evidence I have seen points to the fact that this guy is extremely good. Hmm... he must be some kind of detailing sorcerer...

Well, despite my aversion to sorcery, I am going to have to put some coins together and pay this man a visit sometime this summer.

RutRoe
07-01-2012, 04:35 PM
So sick guys..Chad, your skills for just "screwing around" with a new camera are insane...I'm still trying to learn how to use our 70D...nice job man.

Mike...your skills are insane. I swear, you and Joey are the best of the best. I didn't know what a really quality detail was until I met Joey. What he did to the Vette was insane!

People- for real...take your car to Mirror...it will love you for it!

smoknlegend
07-01-2012, 07:51 PM
Great vid chad!

For anyone who doesnt know, mike does great work like said above, wont stop until he is happy with it which may be long after the client is happy. While detailing may be a job for some, this is Mike's passion.

So sick guys..Chad, your skills for just "screwing around" with a new camera are insane...I'm still trying to learn how to use our 70D...nice job man.

Mike...your skills are insane. I swear, you and Joey are the best of the best. I didn't know what a really quality detail was until I met Joey. What he did to the Vette was insane!

People- for real...take your car to Mirror...it will love you for it!

Thanks for the kind words Rut!

CHADbee
07-01-2012, 08:03 PM

Thanks Rut! I still haven't forgotten about shooting your old school CVCC for Honda Tuning, keep me updated on the progress.

Great vid chad!

:goodjob:

quickdodgeŽ
07-01-2012, 08:10 PM
Thanks Rut! I still haven't forgotten about shooting your old school CVCC for Honda Tuning, keep me updated on the progress.

Rut doesn't have a CVCC, my good friend. If you're talking about his wagon, that is. That bad ass piece of machinery is just simply a 1983 Honda Civic Wagon. Honda dropped the CVCC moniker in 1979 so no Civic made from 1980 on had CVCC attached to the name.

Oh, and I think you should shoot both of our cars together, dammit! I know mine isn't up to your level now, though, lolol. Later, QD.

CHADbee
07-02-2012, 08:02 AM
Rut doesn't have a CVCC, my good friend. If you're talking about his wagon, that is. That bad ass piece of machinery is just simply a 1983 Honda Civic Wagon. Honda dropped the CVCC moniker in 1979 so no Civic made from 1980 on had CVCC attached to the name.

Oh, and I think you should shoot both of our cars together, dammit! I know mine isn't up to your level now, though, lolol. Later, QD.

Ah! Got yah, I'm not very knowledgeable about anything Honda pre-EF or post-EK styles. If yours had a B/K series and was more modified instead of resto then I would talk to my editor about it as well....but I know that isn't your thing.

quickdodgeŽ
07-02-2012, 08:06 AM
Ah! Got yah, I'm not very knowledgeable about anything Honda pre-EF or post-EK styles.

And I know nothing about post EF..period, lolol.

If yours had a B/K series and was more modified instead of resto then I would talk to my editor about it as well....but I know that isn't your thing.

I know, man. I know all about magazines not being down with the "roots" of it all. Saule Goode! Later, QD.

SPOOLIN
07-04-2012, 06:01 PM
nice job but i find tire wet to be despicable.

CHADbee
07-04-2012, 06:07 PM

Hah I'm the exact opposite, I freakin LOVE tire shine.

MachNU
07-04-2012, 07:45 PM

I hate wet shine as well....which is why i put a matte shine on there. Doesnt look wet, drys up and gives the tire and nice black matte rubber look too them.

SPOOLIN
07-08-2012, 10:41 AM
lol, i just wash them and let rubber be rubber.