PDA

View Full Version : 1994 Honda Prelude Si H22a Swap Very Clean Low Miles $3500 OBO OTP North

cody8899
06-24-2012, 12:13 PM
I have for sale a 1994 Honda Prelude Si with a H22a professionally swapped by previous owner, Car and body has 137k miles the motor has 71k miles
The car runs and drives great and has been well maintained and driven. The car has always started right up and never given me any troubles, I have driven the car from Memphis to Atlanta and I drive it daily back and fourth to work with no issues very dependable and very clean inside and out.

Asking $3000. Title in hand. please call or text 850 748 9498 with any questions or more pictures
Most all of the work was done professionally and I do have paper work for the timing belt and water pump.

Recent Maintenance
Timing Belt
Water Pump Thermostat
Crank seal
Valve cover seal
New Brake master cylinder
New front slotted and drilled rotors and pads, The car can stop on a dime.
New Plugs and wires
New fuel filter
New exhaust manifold gasket and header gasket
New Genuine Honda O2 sensor
New IAT (intake air temp sensor)
New Catalytic converter (Magnaflow)
New 2.5 inch cat back custom exhaust with high flow resonator
Transmission fluid changed
Oil changed every 3k or sooner
Car Handles and rides really smooth cruising at 60-80 mph
Tires have 50% or more tread
17" aftermarket wheels
Does not smoke or have any leaks of any kind
Red top battery
Aftermarket air intake and header
Transmission has never grinded
CD playuer Head unit with aux audio plug in new pioneer speakers and 2 10" subwoofers sounds very good

Cons

No a/c I think the compressor is bad
Does not have emissions car is registered out of state.

The throw out bearing is about to go soon, clutch does not slip but could use a new one, Tranny is solid and does not have any grinds.

ballt85
06-24-2012, 12:46 PM
trades?

cody8899
06-27-2012, 05:48 PM
I will trade for a nice 94-01 integra LS or a VW gti/jetta vr6 or 1.8t manual only.
I am only selling the car because I want a vw and il accept a teg only if its right.