PDA

View Full Version : IA MEMBERS: POLL INSIDE

nelson9995
06-24-2012, 01:58 AM
Hey IA, I'm kind of new to these sections (Kills Forum/ Offtopic/ Politics, etc...). Lately, I've been posting with some of you guys. IDK if some of you know each other personally. I personally know little to none of you guys. In my mind I have a mental image of how some of you guys are/think in your everyday lives.
Considering the fact that some of you may feel the same way as me, how would you guys describe me by what you have seen so far. And, how old do you guys think I am?

Sir_Christopher
06-24-2012, 02:05 AM
ide hit it, lol

nelson9995
06-24-2012, 02:07 AM
your post is confusing!?!

Dylan
06-24-2012, 02:08 AM
Veintedós!

nelson9995
06-24-2012, 02:11 AM
hmmm.... I will tell at the end... stay tuned

AnthonyF
06-24-2012, 08:49 AM
Is this cool now? Making hopeless, desperate for attention threads to see if people don't misjudge you? Why not just go out to a meet and introduce yourself?

nelson9995
06-24-2012, 11:29 AM
lol I probably know more people than you all over ATL and I don't live near ATL. Quit trying to stir things up. This is a question I ask all of my close people... and thought of asking just for the hell of it.

quickdodge®
06-24-2012, 11:52 AM
lol I probably know more people than you all over ATL and I don't live near ATL.

Kind of a bold statement considering you "personally know little to none of you guys." Don't you think?

And speaking of this, why ask us this stuff if you "personally know little to none of you guys" and then say that "this is a question I ask all of my close people?" Doesn't make sense. Later, QD.

WhiteAccord
06-24-2012, 11:56 AM
Is this cool now? Making hopeless, desperate for attention threads to see if people don't misjudge you? Why not just go out to a meet and introduce yourself?

Its the Internetz... Lack of face to face interactions has diminished his friend count.

lol I probably know more people than you all over ATL and I don't live near ATL. Quit trying to stir things up. This is a question I ask all of my close people... and thought of asking just for the hell of it.

And yet you are still on here to make friends? :gay:

slostang
06-24-2012, 12:22 PM
You are 21. Birthday is 12-28-1990

Dont ask me how i know that...

Sinfix_15
06-24-2012, 12:55 PM
here's what i see........

on a forum where tons of people are always whining and bitching about someone like me hurting their feelings with a negative comment, everyone is messing with a guy who from what i can tell, is always nice and respectful with his posts even on the real hot button issues. Even in the war zones like the religion and race threads, this guy keeps it mellow.

BanginJimmy
06-24-2012, 06:07 PM
I need additional mod powers so I could delete this thread.

nelson9995
06-24-2012, 10:28 PM
damn you guys. I don't know you guys from IA... I ask the question to my close personal friends is what I meant, but now I was asking you guys.
And yes I do, I promote for a club where every weekend I get up to 50 people in for free. I guarantee I know more females than all of you talking junk, and guys too lol. If anyone of you including up to 50 of your friends, want to get in for free into one of the hottest hispanic clubs in the ATL PM me. I will make it happen.

slostang- dang you put me out

sinfix- Thank you for seeing how things really are. These guys sure do act like a "community" lol. I can take constructive criticism all day, but dang some of you just look at things to bash.

nelson9995
06-24-2012, 10:33 PM
I need additional mod powers so I could delete this thread.

Ignore what you can't control.

Catnip
06-24-2012, 11:10 PM
If anyone of you including up to 50 of your friends, want to get in for free into one of the hottest hispanic clubs in the ATL PM me. I will make it happen.

Oh, well that changes everything!!

http://onlyhdwallpapers.com/wallpaper/face_coolface_trollface_trolls_desktop_3508x2480_w allpaper-158842.png

WhiteAccord
06-24-2012, 11:16 PM
damn you guys. I don't know you guys from IA... I ask the question to my close personal friends is what I meant, but now I was asking you guys.
And yes I do, I promote for a club where every weekend I get up to 50 people in for free. I guarantee I know more females than all of you talking junk, and guys too lol. If anyone of you including up to 50 of your friends, want to get in for free into one of the hottest hispanic clubs in the ATL PM me. I will make it happen.

slostang- dang you put me out

sinfix- Thank you for seeing how things really are. These guys sure do act like a "community" lol. I can take constructive criticism all day, but dang some of you just look at things to bash.

So pretty much people are only your friend because you can get people into one place for free. Sounds like your a tool being used.

nelson9995
06-24-2012, 11:28 PM
and you sound like an idiot. These are people I KNOW like I said. I have my close local friends. When I call someone a friend, it means alot. I don't believe in havin tons of friends. I filter my friends by quality not quantity. Most people out there are only out to use you anyways. The few people I call friends, I have known for years, and have been there for me through everything I've been through. That doesn't mean I don't know people. In my town, and the 2 surrounding it, I know, have spoke to or interacted with at least 70% of the people my age, and many more people. I work at AT&T full time, I see TONS of people daily that I am cool with but I keep a small circle only with true friends. The rest I just know... and who wouldn't get hot girls in for free? the worst that can happen is you meeting more girls.
And about the people using me to get in for free, it's business, I get to meet people, mostly females while getting paid. Get real dude.

I know you would if you like to club.

nelson9995
06-24-2012, 11:32 PM
How did this thread go from me asking a question... to so many of you finding a reason to argue?

Next thread I will post a pic of a red car and tell you guys it's blue.

WhiteAccord
06-25-2012, 12:07 AM
and you sound like an idiot. These are people I KNOW like I said. I have my close local friends. When I call someone a friend, it means alot. I don't believe in havin tons of friends. I filter my friends by quality not quantity. Most people out there are only out to use you anyways. The few people I call friends, I have known for years, and have been there for me through everything I've been through. That doesn't mean I don't know people. In my town, and the 2 surrounding it, I know, have spoke to or interacted with at least 70% of the people my age, and many more people. I work at AT&T full time, I see TONS of people daily that I am cool with but I keep a small circle only with true friends. The rest I just know... and who wouldn't get hot girls in for free? the worst that can happen is you meeting more girls.
And about the people using me to get in for free, it's business, I get to meet people, mostly females while getting paid. Get real dude.

I know you would if you like to club.

Attention Whore - Label given to any person who craves attention to such an extent that they will do anything to receive it. The type of attention (negative or positive) does not matter.

How did this thread go from me asking a question... to so many of you finding a reason to argue?

Next thread I will post a pic of a red car and tell you guys it's blue.

Proof you are an attention whore.

nelson9995
06-25-2012, 01:10 AM
Attention Whore - Label given to any person who craves attention to such an extent that they will do anything to receive it. The type of attention (negative or positive) does not matter.

Proof you are an attention whore.

It's a statement I made to show how ridiculous you are. I wasn't going to go and make a thread.
Just because you believe I'm an attention whore doesn't make me one.
And if you want to run and settle this, PM me... whatcha say? :???::cheers::cheers:

Bajjani
06-25-2012, 09:25 AM
I say...
Go shoot yourself.

Welcome to the whoreslounge, don't expect anything to be taken seriously.

However...
I was being serious, go shoot yourself.

nelson9995
06-26-2012, 12:44 AM
sorry... but I have alot to live for lol

Bacon
06-26-2012, 10:57 AM
You say you are asking your close friends but in reality you are on a...

1. Import automotive forum
2. In the whoreslounge
3. Presenting a random question about yourself to the general public.
4. Where the general public doesn't give two shits and a fuck how old you are.
5. And now you want to try to justify yourself.

Cut and dry case of attentionwhoreism. Go see your doctor for a prescription.

Bajjani
06-26-2012, 11:06 AM
sorry... but I have alot to live for lol

Oh yea, whats that? Getting 50+ friends into a "hot latin night club" with "hot girls" claiming you get more "hot girls" than any of us on this site? You are living the dream.

WhiteAccord
06-26-2012, 03:17 PM
It's a statement I made to show how ridiculous you are. I wasn't going to go and make a thread.
Just because you believe I'm an attention whore doesn't make me one.
And if you want to run and settle this, PM me... whatcha say? :???::cheers::cheers:

Run and Settle What? Jesus fucking Christ... Even with your friends all over GA, you could at least be more intuitive and informative in regards of calling someone out.

Bacon
06-26-2012, 06:01 PM
Can a mod remove my vote? I see a better option.

nelson9995
06-27-2012, 11:07 AM
Double post

nelson9995
06-27-2012, 11:16 AM
Some of you are more inmature than me. I figured this out.

And to live for?
I'm 21, just graduated with a bachelor's degree last week.
Currently have a good job.
Have a car that will drag all of, or atleast 95% of the ones here talking shit.
Have a DD.
Have a nice family,
A nice GF
and I have nothing to live for?

white accord- Again, if you want me to drag your supra... PM me, I will make the call out thread.
This isn't my style but you sure know how to hate. (QD, did I use the word correctly?)

I'm out... Peace.

Bajjani
06-27-2012, 11:34 AM

And to live for?
Have a DD.
Have a nice family,
A nice GF

white accord- Again, if you want me to drag your supra... PM me, I will make the call out thread.
This isn't my style but you sure know how to hate. (QD, did I use the word correctly?)

I'm out... Peace.

Yeah, peace out bro.

You have a nice family, high five, me too.
You have a car that will drag people shit talking, thats cool bro, my benz does what I need it to do in the real world.
You have a nice gf? Congratulations, I've had plenty of nice girlfriends
I graduated w/my masters at 21, want a fucking cookie?
I have a penthouse condo in buckhead
Is this a competition to see who has the biggest epeen? Did I win?

No one gives a shit about you.

nelson9995
06-27-2012, 11:55 AM
Yeah, peace out bro.

You have a nice family, high five, me too.
You have a car that will drag people shit talking, thats cool bro, my benz does what I need it to do in the real world.
You have a nice gf? Congratulations, I've had plenty of nice girlfriends
I graduated w/my masters at 21, want a fucking cookie?
I have a penthouse condo in buckhead
Is this a competition to see who has the biggest epeen? Did I win?

No one gives a shit about you.

nah is not. that was towards white accord who said I have a club to live for.

I was asked indirectly at least.
Noone asked you, so obviously noone gives a shit about you either.

I hate arguing or talking shit period.
Mods, please delete this thread.

Bajjani
06-27-2012, 12:36 PM
Noone asked you, so obviously noone gives a shit about you either.

Amazing logic.

Echonova
06-27-2012, 01:47 PM
Mods, please delete this thread.No deletion will be taking place.

But if it bothers you just stop replying. People will forget and move on once they realize their not getting a response out of you.

quickdodge®
06-27-2012, 10:19 PM
And to live for?
Have a DD.
Have a nice family,
A nice GF

I'm 42 and graduated college with a computer science degree 22 years ago.
Currently have a great job.
Have a car that might make 70hp and have no idea what having the fastest car on IA would prove.
Have 4 DDs.
Have a great family.
Don't have a nice GF because my wife won't let me.

Yeah. Now that we have our bios out of the way, I feel a lot closer to you.

Unless you're referring to him disliking you greatly, then no, you're not. Later, QD.

Bacon
06-28-2012, 09:02 AM

And to live for?
Have a DD.
Have a nice family,
A nice GF

I'm out... Peace.

You have all of this to live for yet you want to risk it on a stupid race? :thinking:

Nowadays a degree may or may not get you anywhere. A degree does little to nothing in my line of work.

§treet_§peed
06-28-2012, 07:32 PM
Hey bro, I'll run you. lol

teh bri
06-28-2012, 10:25 PM
I say...
Go shoot yourself.

Welcome to the whoreslounge, don't expect anything to be taken seriously.

However...
I was being serious, go shoot yourself. LOL.

nelson9995
06-30-2012, 12:54 AM
Hey bro, I'll run you. lol
PMED