PDA

View Full Version : How's everyone doing tonight?

Nemesis
12-03-2005, 07:49 PM
Decided to stay home tonight and work on the new computer I got.

Dont feel like going out really since I have to study a little for finals, and its too fucking cold lol. I was really wanting to go to Compound to see ATB, but decided not to at the last second. SO what's everyone else doing?

ironchef
12-03-2005, 07:51 PM
Just got home from fire of brazil, not to bad but not as good as fogo de chao, and about to watch the eminem concert on showtime.

Nemesis
12-03-2005, 07:57 PM
Ive been wanting to check out some new fresh restauraunts lately. Is it near Buckhead? What is their menu like and pricing?

PhatbacK
12-03-2005, 07:58 PM
GO TO ALEX'S PARTY

ironchef
12-03-2005, 08:02 PM
Ive been wanting to check out some new fresh restauraunts lately. Is it near Buckhead? What is their menu like and pricing?Which one? There are two fire of brazil locations i know of, one by the dunwoody marta station and one up here on windward parkway in alpharetta. Fogo de chao is located off piedmont rd if i remember correctly on exit 2 of 400. Both are pretty similar however i think the quality at fogo de chao is better, and the service also seems much better. Pricing is pretty set, dinner is right around $45 for the salad bar and all you can meat, lunch is about $25 but you get less different kinds of meat. They have all kinds of meats too, chicken, steak, lamb, pork etc, all done up with brazilian style herbs and spices.

quickdodgeŽ
12-03-2005, 08:15 PM
and about to watch the eminem concert on showtime.

Please...please please please please let me flame you.. Lolol. Later, QD.

ironchef
12-03-2005, 08:58 PM
Please...please please please please let me flame you.. Lolol. Later, QD.Go ahead.

YokotaS13
12-03-2005, 09:54 PM
i was in a parade with the base motorcycle group, think i overheated my bike, sounds funny, gonna check the valves this week, sounds like its tapping.

Nemesis
12-03-2005, 09:56 PM
i was in a parade with the base motorcycle group, think i overheated my bike, sounds funny, gonna check the valves this week, sounds like its tapping.

Did you all meet at the Target in Conyers this morning? I saw a huge group there.

YokotaS13
12-03-2005, 09:58 PM
nah it was in valdosta for the winterfest parade

Repost Squintz
12-03-2005, 10:08 PM
bored, i want some beer..

CARBON GST
12-03-2005, 10:09 PM
my car broke today . . . so Im just kinda sitting around waiting to see how much its gonna cost
but GO DAWGS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

RISKYB
12-03-2005, 10:18 PM
too cold to do much, was gonna go to the night of lights thing with my hooch but she is sick and bitchy, so she can stay home in bed and i will talk to you guys

5thgcelica
12-03-2005, 10:22 PM
im doing nothing.

Nemesis
12-03-2005, 11:14 PM
well shit lol seems like its dying down in here. Im out. Night every1.

Crazy Asian
12-03-2005, 11:44 PM
I seriously wanted to goto alex's party but my car was litterally stripped for JDM Fogs and new brakes....man I wanted to come....

The Ren
12-04-2005, 12:02 AM
Just got home from Alex's party.. we left early for the simple fact im still kinda sick.. I had a shot with Pablo, Cindy, and Julios Cousin and I was done.. but I had a blast.. Thanks alex for the good times..

Seymour222
12-04-2005, 02:33 AM
I got bored, stayed bored, left to go to the stripclulb, didnt go. Found a "swing club" called Trapeze, how ironic, didnt go. Went to the massage parlor (actually drove by one) and didnt go. I wonder what it would be like just to go to one of those places, and not get laid, bet the chicks would be pissed. Came home, returned to boredom, then typed some cheesy ass response to a thread where no one knows me, then searched for a noose and a ceiling rafter, then noticed that^^^ has something about photography in the sig, I want some pics of my vehicle done.

The Ren
12-04-2005, 08:01 AM
I got bored, stayed bored, left to go to the stripclulb, didnt go. Found a "swing club" called Trapeze, how ironic, didnt go. Went to the massage parlor (actually drove by one) and didnt go. I wonder what it would be like just to go to one of those places, and not get laid, bet the chicks would be pissed. Came home, returned to boredom, then typed some cheesy ass response to a thread where no one knows me, then searched for a noose and a ceiling rafter, then noticed that^^^ has something about photography in the sig, I want some pics of my vehicle done.
Kewl.. Lemme know when you want something done and Ill talk to my photographers..

Seymour222
12-04-2005, 01:46 PM
^^^^ASAP Next two weeks or so.

A.P. Photography
12-04-2005, 01:58 PM
^^^^ASAP Next two weeks or so.

What are you wanting shot and do you have a location that you want it shot at?

EG BTER
12-04-2005, 01:58 PM
^^^^ come to the Pie tonight biatch

Seymour222
12-05-2005, 10:08 PM
My S2000, Dont really have a location, but I guess any one is as good as another. I am supposed to be racing in the Dallas charity event this weekend, Dunno, I m open to any ideas.

PhatbacK
12-05-2005, 10:18 PM
went to the COLD and POD concert tonite..i know i know......its weird!!! cause thats totally not the shit i usually listen too...but i love cold!! i dont give a fuck waht anyone says..and they were aamzing...POD on the other hand can "Deri-lick mah balls"...that is if i had any