PDA

View Full Version : fuck you bmw faggot

Speedm0(\)key
12-03-2005, 07:40 PM
older guy(35-45) in Burgundy bmw 3series (2002+) kept trying to cut me off (he had no traffic in front of him), i didnt do anything to him to start this, finally i slowed down to 40mph and he got into my lane.. i took the left lane and sped up to 55mph and he cut me off right before i passed him..

its was cold, and slippery this morning.. and this faggot could have definately caused an accident. FUCK YOU for being a dumbfuck.

purplehazing
12-03-2005, 07:46 PM
yo speed monkey calm down it could have been worst like im one to talk that shit just happened to me like 20 minutes ago and i had my daughter with me a idiot in a silver 2000 si and the funny thing is the dumb ass was a cop and we was not on the high ways matter of fact this is what u do the next time call the cops and report your car stolen and give the the make and tag of the dick head that did it thats what i do sometimes lol

benwaballs
12-03-2005, 10:03 PM
older guy(35-45) in Burgundy bmw 3series (2002+) kept trying to cut me off (he had no traffic in front of him), i didnt do anything to him to start this, finally i slowed down to 40mph and he got into my lane.. i took the left lane and sped up to 55mph and he cut me off right before i passed him..

its was cold, and slippery this morning.. and this faggot could have definately caused an accident. FUCK YOU for being a dumbfuck.

lol i think you pissed him off about something

Nittanys1
12-03-2005, 10:14 PM
yeah i ran into two ppl this morning like that today...and they didnt just do it to me...there were other ppl he cut off for no reason.....pissed me off...I wanted to go up in front of him/them and dish it back but I thought better of it for the conditions...

ruah_23
12-03-2005, 10:26 PM

Ok let me get this straight.You may not like what I'm going to say but what in the hell you call someone dumb fuck when u yourself are street racing so often. Do you think it will not cause an accident?

tony
12-03-2005, 10:42 PM
Its just this time of year, getting cut off like that has been a regular thing for me every day ever since thanksgiving. You just have some people that are natural asses on the road and the holidays brings the worst out of them.

Halfwit
12-04-2005, 12:56 AM
Ok let me get this straight.You may not like what I'm going to say but what in the hell you call someone dumb fuck when u yourself are street racing so often. Do you think it will not cause an accident?

now i dont know for sure, but i think if and when he races, he makes sure it is not dangerous for anyone except those who chose to participate( meaning civilians that "want" no part in it have no part in it..)

Speedm0(\)key
12-04-2005, 01:14 AM

actually, i love what you had to say.

it allows me to say that its ok because.
1. we organize it
2. we make sure the people witnessing wanted a part in it, and accept the consequences of our actions.

its one thing to want to race.. (you are conciously doing something illegal) but to fuck with people that had nothing to do with anything is something else.

you are comparing apples and oranges. its like owning a gun and shooting it in your backyard (with minimal people around) and saying its just as bad as going to a crowded park waving and shooting a gun around. both are wrong.. but hey.. we do what we do. end of story

Speedm0(\)key
12-04-2005, 01:15 AM
Its just this time of year, getting cut off like that has been a regular thing for me every day ever since thanksgiving. You just have some people that are natural asses on the road and the holidays brings the worst out of them.

lol, i hope those bastards dont get what they wanted for xmas

5.7camal
12-04-2005, 10:17 AM
man u got alot ppl tryin to race/kill/stab/out gangsta you lately.

sea cuidado hue!

i hate jackasses like that man luckly no one has done ne thing like that to me thus far

Sean

DrivenMind
12-04-2005, 10:26 AM
2002 BMW you should have been able to get around him... next time keep a glass bottle handy to toss at his rear window.

XBLG20
12-04-2005, 11:26 AM
nice kill

Speedm0(\)key
12-04-2005, 11:58 AM
man u got alot ppl tryin to race/kill/stab/out gangsta you lately.

sea cuidado hue!

i hate jackasses like that man luckly no one has done ne thing like that to me thus far

Sean

i know man, i get called out to race.. fight.. and been threatened by internet gangsters.. "imma stab ya ass Fo0l... Pwn3d"

ill becareful man.

hey camal, you should run me, i need to finally lose according to all the ricerists across IA

B16a2 Civic
12-05-2005, 07:50 AM
ahhh atl drivers, gotta hate it

Dragonfly5338
12-05-2005, 10:23 AM

LOL!!! "You must spread reputation around before giving it to SpeedM0nkey". Sorry man, I tried, hehe.

Apache
12-05-2005, 11:31 AM
yo speed monkey calm down it could have been worst like im one to talk that shit just happened to me like 20 minutes ago and i had my daughter with me a idiot in a silver 2000 si and the funny thing is the dumb ass was a cop and we was not on the high ways matter of fact this is what u do the next time call the cops and report your car stolen and give the the make and tag of the dick head that did it thats what i do sometimes lol

That's mad funny!!!
:lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao:

U r crazy........:crazy:

IndianStig
12-05-2005, 08:36 PM

lol :rly:

Speedm0(\)key
12-05-2005, 10:24 PM
ya rly

5.7camal
12-06-2005, 06:30 AM
i know man, i get called out to race.. fight.. and been threatened by internet gangsters.. "imma stab ya ass Fo0l... Pwn3d"

ill becareful man.

hey camal, you should run me, i need to finally lose according to all the ricerists across IA

ok when and where ill race u b4 i get the new rear in.
si quieres cholito

este sabado noche a north lake?

u need to bring the STI and the Z. :)

Sean

Speedm0(\)key
12-06-2005, 10:11 AM
ok when and where ill race u b4 i get the new rear in.
si quieres cholito

este sabado noche a north lake?

u need to bring the STI and the Z. :)

Sean

the faster one, the STi .. from a dig? hahahahahaha MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAA

5.7camal
12-06-2005, 10:49 AM
haha man from a dig with bald tires. idk if u saw me but i spin through 3rd on the automatic. hahaha
i could do a 30 roll
and still spin but id do that.

what do u say?

we race for russel's POS. deal?

Speedm0(\)key
12-06-2005, 11:50 AM
haha man from a dig with bald tires. idk if u saw me but i spin through 3rd on the automatic. hahaha
i could do a 30 roll
and still spin but id do that.

what do u say?

we race for russel's POS. deal?

ok we'll do this, my brother will run you in the STi and i will record it from another car, i need proof that "speedmonkey" does in fact lose.

we'll do a 60 kick.

winner gets to beat the hell out of Russell, pimp?

IndianStig
12-06-2005, 03:46 PM
Man i gotta come to that North Lake thing some time

what does that Z out out stock?

lemansz
12-06-2005, 03:53 PM
when dooshies do this to me

i either ..

A. rely on superior firepower and intelligence to pass them no matter what

or

B. just ptu them in the wall

5.7camal
12-06-2005, 10:15 PM
hmmm ok.... what does that mean...

will fuck man!!!!
ok i just got back from the emergency room....
i seperated my clavical(colar bone) from my shoulder.
i was biking and my front wheel fell off. i was going bout 20 mph and i flew bout 7 ft smased my shoulder and my helmet saved my life.
i cant get dressed with out it hurting. i will have to take a rain check on the race. ill be able too in a couple weeks..

i need 2 hands to beat him.... 1 to steer and the other to hit the nitrous with. hehe

lets just kick russels ass ne way.

Speedm0(\)key
12-06-2005, 10:19 PM
hmmm ok.... what does that mean...

will fuck man!!!!
ok i just got back from the emergency room....
i seperated my clavical(colar bone) from my shoulder.
i was biking and my front wheel fell off. i was going bout 20 mph and i flew bout 7 ft smased my shoulder and my helmet saved my life.
i cant get dressed with out it hurting. i will have to take a rain check on the race. ill be able too in a couple weeks..

i need 2 hands to beat him.... 1 to steer and the other to hit the nitrous with. hehe

lets just kick russels ass ne way.

cool, i know where he lives.

well.. since you are okay and didnt die...

Bike > Sean = PwNeD!

5.7camal
12-07-2005, 10:18 AM
the funny thing is its my dad bike and hes like yea sure use mine...
fucker was tryin to kill me... he was like man im tired of payin for this dick to live in my home im cuttin him off.

i got owned!

Russ
12-07-2005, 11:58 AM
LOL THATS WUT U GET FOR TRYING ME!!!! your next will MUAHAA

EDIT:: oh yah u missed a test sean, call mr freidell......you werent the only one in a car wreck. 2 other people were in one too.....got a cursed class or something

Speedm0(\)key
12-07-2005, 02:11 PM
damn.. sean Pwn3d by bike AND teacher

Ludester
12-07-2005, 06:43 PM
the funny thing is its my dad bike and hes like yea sure use mine...
fucker was tryin to kill me... he was like man im tired of payin for this dick to live in my home im cuttin him off.

i got owned!

Thats funny