PDA

View Full Version : Sports Thunder vs Heat (Make your pick)

Pages : [1] 2

Sinfix_15
06-11-2012, 01:00 PM
http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m5eukwsEKW1r3b473o1_500.jpg

I'm goin with the Thunder in 5. When the Thunder pull this off, it will easily be one of the most impressive championship runs in recent memory. The Thunder ordered up the tour of dynasty on their way to the finals, facing the Mavericks, Lakers and Spurs. Now the only thing left standing in Durant and company's way is the "Dream team"

Make your pick.

Vteckidd
06-11-2012, 01:16 PM
thunder in 6

Miami is too good not to win 2

Jdm94Coupe
06-12-2012, 09:31 PM
miami in 6....they are determined this year.

Relentless
06-12-2012, 09:41 PM
Would love to see Thunder in 4 or better

Or 3

quickdodge®
06-12-2012, 09:45 PM
Been calling the West in 6 for three weeks now. I'm sticking with it.

I closed the poll since it would be cheating to still vote after the playoffs start. Later, QD.

Relentless
06-12-2012, 11:26 PM
Good start. OKC.

Franco Tirador
06-12-2012, 11:32 PM
came back in the third today, i love seeing westbrook play, makes me want to run out to the court everytime i see him play

Relentless
06-12-2012, 11:34 PM
3rd and 4th quarter was beautiful.

Sinfix_15
06-13-2012, 02:20 AM
Thunder in 5. Theyre gonna defend home court and steal one in Miami. Durant is the future.

Lebron should give that MVP award to its rightful owner.

Jdm94Coupe
06-13-2012, 07:24 AM
Thunder in 5. Theyre gonna defend home court and steal one in Miami. Durant is the future.

Lebron should give that MVP award to its rightful owner.

You do know miami had the best record at home this season right? To say they will win one out of 3 str8 at home is crazy. Wishful thinking.... Durant is great i agree. there were a lot of suspect calls in the 3rd quarter too, the game was over at the end of the 3rd.

Sammich
06-13-2012, 07:56 AM
thunder in 6

QFT...CEPT about the too good...but Wade and LeBitch will have a couple of awesome games this series...but thunder...it would have been a better series i believe w/ a healthy Celtics team. i'm a bulls fan btw

Sammich
06-13-2012, 07:57 AM
You do know miami had the best record at home this season right? To say they will win one out of 3 str8 at home is crazy. Wishful thinking.... Durant is great i agree. there were a lot of suspect calls in the 3rd quarter too, the game was over at the end of the 3rd.

i hate people that are completely stuck in statistics...Celtics was never beat at home in the playoffs in the last few yrs if i remember correctly until Miami took it in Game 6....

Vteckidd
06-13-2012, 09:27 AM
Guys it just 1 game. Dont write Miami off yet. They will make adjustments, they have to be more urgent, LBJ has to step up and he faded away last night like he normally does.

If this is over in 5, Miami will be in BIG TROUBLE going forward.

OKC in 6

Jdm94Coupe
06-13-2012, 09:30 AM
i hate people that are completely stuck in statistics...Celtics was never beat at home in the playoffs in the last few yrs if i remember correctly until Miami took it in Game 6....

when you lose 5 games at home the entire regular season, that is no accident. dont forget okc has not won at miami this year either. What are you talking about? you are making no sense.... fuck boston....no need to discuss them anymore. they will go back to being irrelevant again, like they were before allen/garnett.... back to the losing ways like they were when pierce wasnt accompanied by 2 hall of fame players.

Franco Tirador
06-13-2012, 09:33 AM
What's up with Bosh trying to make some 3s last night, the did not even need them at that particular moment, but I really think Miami will win, they have too many weapons, they got like 6 dudes that are nasty from downtown , Wade picked up a habit of blocking people, and so on, I would like OKC to get their first ring but being realistic I think Miami will win, and yes there were suspect calls last night

Sinfix_15
06-13-2012, 12:28 PM

Miami fades. I see things only getting worse for them as this series goes on. When Miami finds themselves down 2-0 and Lebron looks into the eyes of a calm, casual and collected Durant who is unfazed by the pressure, he will know he is beaten and fold. Boston had Miami under their foot and they didnt have the gas to finish them. Wont be the case for OKC.

Jdm94Coupe
06-13-2012, 01:16 PM
No, lebron had his foot on the gas against boston. Miami plays better when they are down in a series. All they are focused on is spliting the series in okc. Game 2 is a big deal, game 1 is not. Dont forget, okc has not won in miami either.

Vteckidd
06-13-2012, 01:35 PM
I dont think you can afford to play those games in the finals. Especially when OKC is as hot as they are. Miami should take every game serious. Game 1 is a HUGE deal considering OKC now has the momentum.

I expected more from the Miami Heat, instead of an elite team, they looked like a weak eastern conference champion that really doesnt have much to show off.

Thats an indictment of everyone, Coaching, front office, wade, bosh, LBJ , etc

Sammich
06-13-2012, 02:19 PM
i agree w/ Vteckidd regardless...OKC in 6...i'm a fan of the bulls, you see how statistcally well we did w/o Rose while he was out...but that didnt matter in the playoffs...it's the finals, it's a different beast, its the last games of the season, everything is on the table right now..with that said...OKC in 6

Jdm94Coupe
06-13-2012, 02:52 PM
i see ur points. but game 1 is still not necessary.... if they win game 2, they will be 1-1 with 3 straight games in miami. same result, if they win game 1 or game 2. all you are doing is looking to split. you will see a much more aggressive miami heat team in game 2, offensively and defensively.

Vteckidd
06-13-2012, 03:03 PM
i see ur points. but game 1 is still not necessary.... if they win game 2, they will be 1-1 with 3 straight games in miami. same result, if they win game 1 or game 2. all you are doing is looking to split. you will see a much more aggressive miami heat team in game 2, offensively and defensively.

how long are the heat going to have that "play from behind" mentality? its killed them in the finals last year, it will kill them this year.

Shame on me for expecting Miami to show how elite they are and come out and take both games in OKC. They looked bad last night. REALLY bad.

I agree with you they win game 2 its all even again and they have 3 home games, but ive yet to see the miami heat we were all promised when they assembled

Jdm94Coupe
06-13-2012, 03:30 PM
even though i think game 2 is crucial. its not the end of the world if they go down 0-2 in okc. i could easily see this series 2-2 going into miami for game 5, even if they start the series down 0-2. miami is a tough place to play as well.....

Sammich
06-13-2012, 03:38 PM

we'll see how the series go..

Vteckidd
06-13-2012, 03:49 PM
Im not necssarily writing Miami off, im just saying you would expect after last year, all the pressure against boston, Indiana, they would come out swinging.

Instead lebrick opens up with 2 horrible outside jumpers???? in the first 60 seconds? Bosh isnt starting? Just reeks of horrible horrible everything

Jdm94Coupe
06-13-2012, 07:56 PM
i expressed how much i hated spoelstras judgement. ive always questioned him, from udonis or joel anthony not starting and playing behind turiaf.... to now not starting bosh. but even though lebron opened up with those horrible jumpers, those are shots he can make. durant sagged off of him, to bait him into the jump shots. if they go in he's hot early, if not he looks like an ass. but my problem was with lebron on the defensive end, i thought he made no effort to stop durant at the rim. regardless if he was guarding him, even on his help defense, he showed to durant soft as fuck. durant knew he wasnt contesting his drive so he attacked the rim. lebron needs to show durant that he's not gonna allow him to bum rush the rim whenever he wants. on the fastbreak dunk he got when chalmers/lebron got back. he was screaming at chalmers like he was supposed to foul, fuck dat lebron, you are 6'8" with the jumping ability of a high jump Olympian, contest the fucking dunk and quit being a pussy. if that was a pg or sg he damn sure wouldve tried his infamous chase down block.

and wade needs to go watch some tape of himself in the 2006 finals.... maybe it will motivate him to find out where the fuck his balls have gone. man up nigga!

NaNissan
06-13-2012, 09:04 PM
I feel for Lebron because he saw this coming, just imagined if he had stayed in cleveland. OKC has a better team and basketball is truly a team sport. Jdm D wade being playin hurt since 2007.

Jdm94Coupe
06-14-2012, 01:07 AM
I feel for Lebron because he saw this coming, just imagined if he had stayed in cleveland. OKC has a better team and basketball is truly a team sport. Jdm D wade being playin hurt since 2007.

lebron with irving wouldve been good too......

who cares if d wade is hurt, he was hurt when he went off in the indiana series, suck it the fuck up. its the finals. play these games then get your injury worked on after u get a ring.

Sinfix_15
06-14-2012, 03:13 AM
i expressed how much i hated spoelstras judgement. ive always questioned him, from udonis or joel anthony not starting and playing behind turiaf.... to now not starting bosh. but even though lebron opened up with those horrible jumpers, those are shots he can make. durant sagged off of him, to bait him into the jump shots. if they go in he's hot early, if not he looks like an ass. but my problem was with lebron on the defensive end, i thought he made no effort to stop durant at the rim. regardless if he was guarding him, even on his help defense, he showed to durant soft as fuck. durant knew he wasnt contesting his drive so he attacked the rim. lebron needs to show durant that he's not gonna allow him to bum rush the rim whenever he wants. on the fastbreak dunk he got when chalmers/lebron got back. he was screaming at chalmers like he was supposed to foul, fuck dat lebron, you are 6'8" with the jumping ability of a high jump Olympian, contest the fucking dunk and quit being a pussy. if that was a pg or sg he damn sure wouldve tried his infamous chase down block.

and wade needs to go watch some tape of himself in the 2006 finals.... maybe it will motivate him to find out where the fuck his balls have gone. man up nigga!

OKC is simply a better team. Durant is better than Lebron. Miami doesnt have the heart or gas to play the level of defense they need to play to beat OKC. Things will go Miami's way for a game or two.... but the story of the series is gonna be Durant ripping out the heart of Miami fans when he closes out each game like a cold blooded killer. Miami doesnt want to lose. OKC wants to win.

Jdm94Coupe
06-14-2012, 09:26 AM
OKC is simply a better team. Durant is better than Lebron. Miami doesnt have the heart or gas to play the level of defense they need to play to beat OKC. Things will go Miami's way for a game or two.... but the story of the series is gonna be Durant ripping out the heart of Miami fans when he closes out each game like a cold blooded killer. Miami doesnt want to lose. OKC wants to win.

we will see. indiana and boston were better teams too.

Sinfix_15
06-14-2012, 10:51 AM
This is hilarious.............

http://lockerz.vo.llnwd.net/v1/photos/medium/x2_cf06bd1

Sinfix_15
06-14-2012, 11:44 AM
Oklahoma City Is America's Manliest - New survey takes home improvement stores, steak houses into account (http://www.newser.com/story/148118/oklahoma-city-is-americas-manliest.html?utm_source=part&utm_medium=OMGFacts&utm_campaign=twit_omg1)

MavsFan214
06-14-2012, 04:25 PM
OKC!!

quickdodge®
06-14-2012, 06:58 PM
indiana and boston were better teams too.

No they weren't. Later, QD.

Vteckidd
06-14-2012, 08:31 PM
we will see. indiana and boston were better teams too.

I think Indiana had more options when Bosh went out. Boston i think played better TEAM basketball, but Miami was better with Bosh in

Franco Tirador
06-15-2012, 12:19 AM
4th quater had me on the edge, if OKC lost this one at home they have a long road ahead.... why doesnt Durant start taking shots until the second half, when he makes his mind to take it to the basket, almost no one can stop him..

Jdm94Coupe
06-15-2012, 01:31 AM
cut all the okc hype out. miami is a defensive team. once they find their matchups, this series will be epic. whoever picked okc in 5, kill yourself. to think that okc will win all of the next 3 games in miami is ridiculous.

the series will be 3-2 miami going back to okc.... if they win another road game, they are champions.

Jdm94Coupe
06-15-2012, 01:33 AM
No they weren't. Later, QD.

i recall everybody saying so, they are both home either way. and okc is now tied 1-1 with 3 games in miami to follow.... get ready for a 3-2 with miami up, going back to okc for game 6.....

Sinfix_15
06-15-2012, 02:22 AM
cut all the okc hype out. miami is a defensive team. once they find their matchups, this series will be epic. whoever picked okc in 5, kill yourself. to think that okc will win all of the next 3 games in miami is ridiculous.

the series will be 3-2 miami going back to okc.... if they win another road game, they are champions.

yeah, as long as Battier keeps shooting like Reggie Miller, this series will be epic. Obviously nobody thought OKC was going to go 3-0 on the road in Miami.....

Jdm94Coupe
06-15-2012, 07:02 AM
yeah, as long as Battier keeps shooting like Reggie Miller, this series will be epic. Obviously nobody thought OKC was going to go 3-0 on the road in Miami.....

battier is a nba player and a great 3 point shooter. he is #62 in career three pointers made in nba history and shoots 38% for his career, putting him at #82 in nba history in 3pt %. He shoots a better % for his career then jason terry, dirk n, larry bird, sean elliot, manu g, d fisher, paul pierce, j.r. smith, joe johnson, kevin durant ..... etc.......if you leave him wide ass open, he WILL be reggie miller this series. just because you dont average 20pts a game, doesnt give you the right to leave him wide open, u will pay in the long run......

everybody acted like rondo was a legend when he hit his open jump shots against miami when they backed off him 6 feet ...... but ppl are surprised by battier hitting open 3pt shots. so funny to me. and even if people assumed okc would go up 2-0, no way they win 2/3 in miami either way.

Sammich
06-15-2012, 09:04 AM
i still say OKC in 6

Vteckidd
06-15-2012, 09:38 AM
uh OKC almost won that game with arguably the worst performance by a PG ever. The reason why Durant doesnt start shooting until the 2nd half is because Westbrook goes retarded some times and just shoots way too much. HArden was 2-2 in the second half.

AND 2 HORRIBLE CALLS on the missed foul on lebron, and the Goaltending that was wasnt a goaltend.

Miami had a great defensive run, but they cant sustain it. OKC had that game.

OKC in 6. They will win 2 in Miami. Specifically game 3 and 5.

Jdm94Coupe
06-15-2012, 09:59 AM
uh OKC almost won that game with arguably the worst performance by a PG ever. The reason why Durant doesnt start shooting until the 2nd half is because Westbrook goes retarded some times and just shoots way too much. HArden was 2-2 in the second half.

AND 2 HORRIBLE CALLS on the missed foul on lebron, and the Goaltending that was wasnt a goaltend.

Miami had a great defensive run, but they cant sustain it. OKC had that game.

OKC in 6. They will win 2 in Miami. Specifically game 3 and 5.

You know your history against me. This will continue. ZERO % chance they win 2 games in MIAMI, ZERO! A TON of missed calls on both sides, a lot of people choose to ignore when lebron goes to the paint and gets fouled, its ok because he's strong. when durant gets hit with the body, gets off a CLEAN shot and leaves it short.... they cry foul....

HE WASNT EVEN SUPPOSED TO BE IN THE GAME BECAUSE OF THE HORRIBLE BLOCKING FOUL ON BATTIER, THAT WAS A CHARGE.

Sinfix_15
06-15-2012, 10:52 AM
battier is a nba player and a great 3 point shooter. he is #62 in career three pointers made in nba history and shoots 38% for his career, putting him at #82 in nba history in 3pt %. He shoots a better % for his career then jason terry, dirk n, larry bird, sean elliot, manu g, d fisher, paul pierce, j.r. smith, joe johnson, kevin durant ..... etc.......if you leave him wide ass open, he WILL be reggie miller this series. just because you dont average 20pts a game, doesnt give you the right to leave him wide open, u will pay in the long run......

everybody acted like rondo was a legend when he hit his open jump shots against miami when they backed off him 6 feet ...... but ppl are surprised by battier hitting open 3pt shots. so funny to me. and even if people assumed okc would go up 2-0, no way they win 2/3 in miami either way.

Well OKC needs to stop leaving him open, because Battier is killing them.

My expectation was OKC game1-2-3-5

Sinfix_15
06-15-2012, 10:54 AM
You know your history against me. This will continue. ZERO % chance they win 2 games in MIAMI, ZERO! A TON of missed calls on both sides, a lot of people choose to ignore when lebron goes to the paint and gets fouled, its ok because he's strong. when durant gets hit with the body, gets off a CLEAN shot and leaves it short.... they cry foul....

HE WASNT EVEN SUPPOSED TO BE IN THE GAME BECAUSE OF THE HORRIBLE BLOCKING FOUL ON BATTIER, THAT WAS A CHARGE.

rarely can you call a charging no call a horrible call..... that was not a horrible call. I dont like players just trying to draw charges.

What about Bosh elbowing Westbrook to the floor after putting back Durant's miss?

Lebron has taken 30 more FTs than the next player on the list....... it's laughable to come to his aid about not getting calls. Lebron gets plenty of calls.

Sinfix_15
06-15-2012, 11:02 AM
dbl

Jdm94Coupe
06-15-2012, 02:59 PM
point is they made sure durant stayed on the floor, and they did the same for lebron. no crying about it.....

so after okc lost game 2. what are your new predictions?

quickdodge®
06-15-2012, 06:38 PM

I'll stick to my 4 week prediction. The West in 6. Especially after last night's performance by Miami and OKC both. Again, Miami showed why they lost last year. Taking the game from the start and then giving it back at the end. If this is just game 2 and they're already getting tired, what do you think will happen come games 4 or 5? They show that they just do not have that drive to win. Later, QD.

Jdm94Coupe
06-15-2012, 08:00 PM
I'll stick to my 4 week prediction. The West in 6. Especially after last night's performance by Miami and OKC both. Again, Miami showed why they lost last year. Taking the game from the start and then giving it back at the end. If this is just game 2 and they're already getting tired, what do you think will happen come games 4 or 5? They show that they just do not have that drive to win. Later, QD.

once again, most definitely wrong. no way okc comes in miami and wins 2/3.... u saw tired? wow! let me know after game 3 how tired wade and co. looks....

Franco Tirador
06-16-2012, 12:03 AM
yeah, i dont think OKC can get two in Miami, lately it seems like whoever is home has the advantage, especially in Miami, i want them to win two there but i doubt it

Vteckidd
06-16-2012, 12:25 AM
Lebron MUGGED durant. Go watch the slow mo. He intentionally fouled him.

Durant should have made that shot, but that and the goaltend was brutal.

Okc is a far superior team. They will win 2/3 in Miami

Vteckidd
06-16-2012, 12:26 AM
Remember, if Miami doesn't shoot 80% in the first quarter these are 15+ point blowouts by okc!

Barrier isn't going to continue shooting this well.

Sinfix_15
06-16-2012, 06:20 AM
point is they made sure durant stayed on the floor, and they did the same for lebron. no crying about it.....

Sticking by initial thoughts, but extending it a game. OKC wins games 3-5-6

quickdodge®
06-16-2012, 06:38 AM
once again, most definitely wrong.

How am I "most definitely wrong?" Did you take a ride in a DeLorean recently? Do you already know the outcome of the series?

u saw tired? wow! let me know after game 3 how tired wade and co. looks....

You didn't see tired? Did you watch the same game 2 that I saw? Or did you watch a game 2 of Euro 2012? Because the game 2 of the NBA finals saw Miami run off to a quick 20 point lead in the first quarter on the way to a 12 point halftime lead and then damn near give it up at the end of the game. This reminds me of about 3 of the games from last year's finals. Run up a lead and give it back. Later, QD.

Jdm94Coupe
06-16-2012, 07:20 AM
How am I "most definitely wrong?" Did you take a ride in a DeLorean recently? Do you already know the outcome of the series?

You didn't see tired? Did you watch the same game 2 that I saw? Or did you watch a game 2 of Euro 2012? Because the game 2 of the NBA finals saw Miami run off to a quick 20 point lead in the first quarter on the way to a 12 point halftime lead and then damn near give it up at the end of the game. This reminds me of about 3 of the games from last year's finals. Run up a lead and give it back. Later, QD.

Basketball is a game of runs man. OKC makes a run better then anybody in the nba. no lead is safe with them, but just because they made a run to get back into the game doesnt have anything to do with the fatigue of the miami heat team. that makes no sense. thats like me saying, miami pulled ahead 18-2 because okc was tired from game 1....

you are most definitely wrong because i dont think you are giving miami the home court play that they earn. this is a HUGE advantage, you think battier(role players) played well in okc, wait until they get home.... chalmers and other role players play 1000X better in miami. you guys are fishing for what you WANT to see. i honestly dont think any of you REALLY believe okc can win 2/3 in miami..... dont forget how wade plays at home too.

but like i said about miami splitting one of the first two games, and everybody came on here saying miami cant win in okc. same thing here. miami wins 2/3 in miami.... in order to win the championship, they will have to win another game in okc....

3-2 miami up, going back to okc......

Sinfix_15
06-16-2012, 07:26 AM
Basketball is a game of runs man. OKC makes a run better then anybody in the nba. no lead is safe with them, but just because they made a run to get back into the game doesnt have anything to do with the fatigue of the miami heat team. that makes no sense. thats like me saying, miami pulled ahead 18-2 because okc was tired from game 1....

you are most definitely wrong because i dont think you are giving miami the home court play that they earn. this is a HUGE advantage, you think battier(role players) played well in okc, wait until they get home.... chalmers and other role players play 1000X better in miami. you guys are fishing for what you WANT to see. i honestly dont think any of you REALLY believe okc can win 2/3 in miami..... dont forget how wade plays at home too.

but like i said about miami splitting one of the first two games, and everybody came on here saying miami cant win in okc. same thing here. miami wins 2/3 in miami.... in order to win the championship, they will have to win another game in okc....

3-2 miami up, going back to okc......

yeah... your opinion and the opinion of Miami fans in general probably has nothing to do with what they WANT to see........

that's why Miami went 82-0 and swept the Dallas Mavericks in last year's finals... theyre just THAT unbeatable. Miami has been in danger in every single series so far...... they got lucky that the Bulls fell apart or they probably wouldnt even be in the finals. The refs fucked Boston..... if Boston wins game 2 like they rightfully should have, they probably win that series.

Unlike the usual for the Heat...... losing to a team theyre actually better than because they choke and gas..... this year theyre playing a team better than them, but theyre still gonna choke and gas. That's what they do.

Jdm94Coupe
06-16-2012, 07:27 AM
Lebron MUGGED durant. Go watch the slow mo. He intentionally fouled him.

Durant should have made that shot, but that and the goaltend was brutal.

Okc is a far superior team. They will win 2/3 in Miami

There were missed calls on BOTH sides. They kept durant in the game because he is the star. He was out of control and charged on battier, got the late call. Wade was hacked on one possession late in the game as well. Point is, durant got off a clean look after being fouled by lebron w/ the body.

Remember, if Miami doesn't shoot 80% in the first quarter these are 15+ point blowouts by okc!

Barrier isn't going to continue shooting this well.

You aren't putting enough blame on okc. He is shooting well because of their horrible defense. Battier is a career 38% 3pt shooter. Ray allen is a career 40% 3 pt shooter. Miami will be at home, battier won't have to do what he's been doing. Chalmers and role players will play great, u know how good they play at home! Miami has a great home court as well, and they feed off their crowd too. Miami will make okc play their game in game 3. And wade will dominate game 3....

Sticking by initial thoughts, but extending it a game. OKC wins games 3-5-6

Ok, i'll get back to you after game 3.

Jdm94Coupe
06-16-2012, 07:29 AM
yeah... your opinion and the opinion of Miami fans in general probably has nothing to do with what they WANT to see........

that's why Miami went 82-0 and swept the Dallas Mavericks in last year's finals... theyre just THAT unbeatable. Miami has been in danger in every single series so far...... they got lucky that the Bulls fell apart or they probably wouldnt even be in the finals. The refs fucked Boston..... if Boston wins game 2 like they rightfully should have, they probably win that series.

Unlike the usual for the Heat...... losing to a team theyre actually better than because they choke and gas..... this year theyre playing a team better than them, but theyre still gonna choke and gas. That's what they do.

lmao! and the calls on ginobli put okc in the finals and didnt allow SA to go back to SA for game 7. quit crying about calls and shit..... all that shit is over. and the damn bulls werent gonna beat miami man, u kno that bullshit wasnt gonna happen, they had no answer for wade. wade dominates richard hamilton.....

they are 1-1 with okc right now. lets keep the convo there. not what would've/shouldve happened

Jdm94Coupe
06-16-2012, 07:32 AM

OKC has not won in miami, have you seen that? Like i said, its what you WANT to see. I saw them not win a single game IN miami.....

quickdodge®
06-16-2012, 07:34 AM

As you seem to keep doing, you're twisting things to make you seem the smarter. I never said anything about OKC being tired. Miami has the early drive to get it done, they just don't have the closing mentality. They lost it in game 1 and lost the game. They lost it game 2 and almost lost that one. Miami comes out strong and fades. That's all I'm saying.

True. I want to see Miami lose just as much as you like riding their dicks. You are so blinded by your love for the Heat that anything negative is offensive to you and you can't stand it. You can't say "definite" until it is done. Would you have said definite last year (when Miami DID lose 2 out of 3 at home?

Why do you always say "everybody" when you are definitely wrong about that? Later, QD.

quickdodge®
06-16-2012, 07:35 AM
OKC has not won in miami, have you seen that? Like i said, its what you WANT to see. I saw them not win a single game IN miami.....

They played ONE game. There's hardly a point to be made in this case. Later, QD.

Sinfix_15
06-16-2012, 07:38 AM
They played ONE game. There's hardly a point to be made in this case. Later, QD.

beat me to it.......

Jdm94Coupe
06-16-2012, 07:38 AM
OK, we will see.

Sinfix_15
06-16-2012, 07:39 AM

i saw them only play a single game in miami........

Sinfix_15
06-16-2012, 07:42 AM
Gonna be that much sweeter when this team falls apart again and we get to spend the off season watching the trade drama. Then next year Lebron will have a new supporting cast to choke with and we can laugh at that.

Maybe when its all said and done we can say Lebron didnt lose 2 championships...... not 3.... not 4..... not 5............... not 7...............

Maybe Lebron is going to be the NBA's Buffalo Bills..... that would be glorious.

Jdm94Coupe
06-16-2012, 07:49 AM
wishful thinking, its cute. dont let "the decision" blind what you've seen from him.....especially in these playoffs.....

we will see what happens in game 3 homie! i'll post back in here after game 3....

i saw them only play a single game in miami........

did they win? ok then.

Sinfix_15
06-16-2012, 07:55 AM
My fav player vs my most hated player. exact opposites of each other.

Tebow - Lebron

Tebow white guy, Lebron black guy...... lol getting the obvious ones out of the way.
Tebow saving himself for marriage, Lebron teenage father.
Tebow finished his college degree, Lebron didnt go to college at all.
Tebow loyal to his hometown fans, Lebron doesnt give a shit about his hometown
Tebow takes 100% of the blame for losses, Lebron blames losses on coach and cast.
Tebow notorious for slow starts but finishes game in clutch, Lebron notorious for fast starts that he blows late.
Tebow probably the most humble athlete, Lebron probably the most arrogant.
Tebow's hometown they build statues to honor him, Lebron's tear his down and burn his jerseys.
Tebow started career in south and moved north, Lebron started in north and moved south.
Tebow respects his parents, Lebron tells his mom to "sit the fuck down"

It would appear that these guys are polar opposites of each other.......... but......

they do have 1 thing in common

Tebow's parents went on their first date at a florida football game. Lebron's mom finds dates at his basketball games.

Jdm94Coupe
06-16-2012, 07:57 AM
GREAT. and tebow is a backup quarterback...... and lebron is the mvp of the entire league.... u love tebow and hate lebron. who cares? tebow is irrelevant, ESPECIALLY in this thread.

Jdm94Coupe
06-16-2012, 07:59 AM
Lebron probably the most arrogant.

Yea you are fishing here. He's not even the most arrogant player in this series. Westbrook takes that title in this series.

Sinfix_15
06-16-2012, 08:02 AM
Yea you are fishing here. He's not even the most arrogant player in this series. Westbrook takes that title in this series.

ummm........ no.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jHL7Poja5nw&feature=player_detailpage#t=0s

quickdodge®
06-16-2012, 08:05 AM
did they win? ok then.

You've swayed me.

By the way, I see you've abandoned our little "back-n-forth."

Next year maybe we'll see this:

Live from ESPN studios in New York! The Decision Part II: Still Chasing the Dream

LeBron: "This year, I take my talents and go to Route 66 and the livestock capitol of the world...Oklahoma City."

Lolol. Later, QD.

Jdm94Coupe
06-16-2012, 08:16 AM

Tebow - Lebron

Tebow white guy, Lebron black guy...... lol getting the obvious ones out of the way.
Tebow takes 100% of the blame for losses, Lebron blames losses on coach and cast.
Tebow notorious for slow starts but finishes game in clutch, Lebron notorious for fast starts that he blows late.
Tebow's hometown they build statues to honor him, Lebron's tear his down and burn his jerseys.
Tebow started career in south and moved north, Lebron started in north and moved south.

It would appear that these guys are polar opposites of each other.......... but......

Tebow's parents went on their first date at a florida football game. Lebron's mom finds dates at his basketball games.

Typical nig ger huh? Racist ALL the way.....

Jdm94Coupe
06-16-2012, 08:17 AM
By the way, I see you've abandoned our little "back-n-forth."

What back and forth?

quickdodge®
06-16-2012, 08:19 AM
What back and forth?

http://www.importatlanta.com/forums/entertainment/329130-thunder-vs-heat-make-your-pick-3.html#post39419071

Jdm94Coupe
06-16-2012, 08:55 AM
http://www.importatlanta.com/forums/entertainment/329130-thunder-vs-heat-make-your-pick-3.html#post39419071

i picked miami in less then 7

quickdodge®
06-16-2012, 09:02 AM
i picked miami in less then 7

No, dude. My post that you skipped over was behind that link. Click it. Later, QD.

Jdm94Coupe
06-16-2012, 09:13 AM
As you seem to keep doing, you're twisting things to make you seem the smarter. I never said anything about OKC being tired. Miami has the early drive to get it done, they just don't have the closing mentality. They lost it in game 1 and lost the game. They lost it game 2 and almost lost that one. Miami comes out strong and fades. That's all I'm saying.

True. I want to see Miami lose just as much as you like riding their dicks. You are so blinded by your love for the Heat that anything negative is offensive to you and you can't stand it. You can't say "definite" until it is done. Would you have said definite last year (when Miami DID lose 2 out of 3 at home?

I can stand anything people say. None of it is about me personally. Just about my favorite player (wade) and his team.... doesn't hurt my feelings. They are ready this year, imo. So until they win and the series is over, not too much for me to say really. I'm not smarter, it just seems like when okc wins they are the "superior" team... and when they lose they "lost because of the refs" ...... truth is lebron played excellent defense on durant for the majority of the game. Miami is a defensive team and the defensive intensity will be turned up even more in miami...... i wasnt commenting last year, that was their first year together.... i didnt think they would make the finals, so i was surprised last year.

but i have miami in 6. mainly because i think wade had yet to have a great game, their supporting cast plays GREAT at home, and i think they've stepped up their defense.....

quickdodge®
06-16-2012, 09:58 AM
I can stand anything people say. None of it is about me personally. Just about my favorite player (wade) and his team.... doesn't hurt my feelings. They are ready this year, imo. So until they win and the series is over, not too much for me to say really. I'm not smarter, it just seems like when okc wins they are the "superior" team... and when they lose they "lost because of the refs" ...... truth is lebron played excellent defense on durant for the majority of the game. Miami is a defensive team and the defensive intensity will be turned up even more in miami...... i wasnt commenting last year, that was their first year together.... i didnt think they would make the finals, so i was surprised last year.

but i have miami in 6. mainly because i think wade had yet to have a great game, their supporting cast plays GREAT at home, and i think they've stepped up their defense.....

Your response makes me think you're "giving up the fight," lolol. Later, QD.

Jdm94Coupe
06-16-2012, 10:58 AM
Your response makes me think you're "giving up the fight," lolol. Later, QD.

yea im lazy right now. lol.....

Franco Tirador
06-16-2012, 01:20 PM

Tebow - Lebron

i had to rep dude, how you come up with this crap??? lol, i know some of that is true, not sure about the rest, but you made it sound cool

Vteckidd
06-16-2012, 01:25 PM
Horrible defense is holding Miami to season lows in scoring? Ibaka having 3+ blocks a game?

No they are content to let barttier shoot and pack the lane.

I'll probably be wrong again, but I'm sticking with okc in 6 which means they win 2 in Miami.

Btw can we keep the lebron rhetoric out of here, he's a classy guy, stand up individual. He made some arrogant remarks 2 years ago , but as an individual and philanthropist he's done amazing things.

Leave tebow to the NFL thread.

quickdodge®
06-16-2012, 01:38 PM
Btw can we keep the lebron rhetoric out of here, he's a classy guy, stand up individual. He made some arrogant remarks 2 years ago , but as an individual and philanthropist he's done amazing things.

He's still arrogant today. Later, QD.

Jdm94Coupe
06-16-2012, 02:59 PM
How many people in the NBA aren't arrogant? LMAO at you guys.....

Vteckidd
06-16-2012, 03:36 PM
I don't think so, he's extremely humble in all his pre and post game interviews.

Kobe is 1000 times more arrogant

quickdodge®
06-16-2012, 05:40 PM
How many people in the NBA aren't arrogant? LMAO at you guys.....

You're feelings for the Heat really have you jaded, dude.

I don't think so, he's extremely humble in all his pre and post game interviews.

Let's not forget, aside from The Debacle," his mocking of Dirk's being sick in last year's finals, his "show biz" style entrance to games, etc. He's real classy.

But Kobe isn't part of this discussion. Later, QD.

Vteckidd
06-16-2012, 07:13 PM
I think if you watched him this year, listen to his interviews, that cockyness isn't really him. Wade influences him .

NaNissan
06-16-2012, 08:34 PM
So alot of you guys know the NBA players personally, must be nice.

Vteckidd
06-16-2012, 09:54 PM
The guy does state farm commercials for keeping kids in school, he donated 1 million to poor neighborhoods in Ohio to build new boys and girls clubs, he donates 1000s of shoes a year to needy children. He's a stand up guy

Jdm94Coupe
06-16-2012, 09:58 PM
The guy does state farm commercials for keeping kids in school, he donated 1 million to poor neighborhoods in Ohio to build new boys and girls clubs, he donates 1000s of shoes a year to needy children. He's a stand up guy

they only see him walking on a stage and saying they are confident in their game. and they will win multiple championships..... shame on those blacks being arrogant..... ignore all the shit he did for that shitty ass city, cleveland...... and ignore how cleveland showed him disrespect for everything he did for that city and their economy....

Franco Tirador
06-17-2012, 12:53 AM
most of those guys make those donations for tax break reasons...

Sinfix_15
06-17-2012, 01:27 AM
Typical nig ger huh? Racist ALL the way.....

This comment, though simple and misguided...... speaks volumes about the world we live in.

Yes...... unfortunately.... it is "TYPICAL".................

but no, i'm not a racist, just an observer.

Sinfix_15
06-17-2012, 01:29 AM

im not seeing what ur seeing on this one. When giving his usual scripted interview he tries to be politically correct. the moment anything gets tough, he shows his true personality.

Vteckidd
06-17-2012, 01:59 AM
most of those guys make those donations for tax break reasons...

Not lebron, ask around, do some research on him. People back it up over and over again. Super nice, super polite, very giving and charitable, etc. THE DECISION, which is what caused the whole negative image of him, was merely for him to raise over a million dollars to give to the boys and girls clubs of America. IIRC they built like 15 new facilities with that money. He didnt make a dime off that telecast.

My GF works for Coke and i have personally witnessed him donating shoes to them to give away to under privledged needy youths.

Cocky, arrogant, sure. Probably made bad decisions, yeah. But hes a classy stand up guy. Period. Hes engaged to his high school sweet heart! has like 2 kids with her.

Vteckidd
06-17-2012, 02:02 AM
im not seeing what ur seeing on this one. When giving his usual scripted interview he tries to be politically correct. the moment anything gets tough, he shows his true personality.

the only time i saw a misplaced ego was when he did the whole "not 5, not 6, not 7, we think itll be easy for us to win multiple championships" media introduction to miami. Other than that, the dude is about as selfless as it comes.

He and wade made fun of Dirk because they said Dirk had "the flu" last years finals. Typical shit talking, it was funny when Dirk lit them up. But i dont think that makes him a doosh or anything.

The guy is a team player, gets a bad rap for a lot of stuff. but watch his interviews, its all TEAM this , TEAM that.

For reference, Carmelo is WAY more egocentric

Sinfix_15
06-17-2012, 02:26 AM
Not lebron, ask around, do some research on him. People back it up over and over again. Super nice, super polite, very giving and charitable, etc. THE DECISION, which is what caused the whole negative image of him, was merely for him to raise over a million dollars to give to the boys and girls clubs of America. IIRC they built like 15 new facilities with that money. He didnt make a dime off that telecast.

My GF works for Coke and i have personally witnessed him donating shoes to them to give away to under privledged needy youths.

Cocky, arrogant, sure. Probably made bad decisions, yeah. But hes a classy stand up guy. Period. Hes engaged to his high school sweet heart! has like 2 kids with her.

When was the last time Lebron had to pay for a shoe? him giving them away doesnt matter. who cares if he tells kids to stay in school, he didnt stay in school. If not for the NBA, he'd be just another teenage father with kids he couldnt support. Lebron doesnt need to raise money to do anything, he has enough money. Tebow makes probably 1/50th of what Lebron makes and he built a hospital for children before he purchased a home. That's the difference in someone who wants to change the world vs someone doing PR work. Lebron donating a million dollars to something is like me handing a homeless guy the change from my pockets. The NBA all but requires you to give to charity, they set up and arrange charitable things for players to participate in..... why? because this is the result it yields.... people thinking Lebron is a "stand up guy".

and besides... this still doesnt change his personality. If i was rich, id give to charity. It wouldnt change anything about my personality. I'd still be the same asshole i am, id just happen to be an asshole who gave to charity.

Sinfix_15
06-17-2012, 02:31 AM
they only see him walking on a stage and saying they are confident in their game. and they will win multiple championships..... shame on those blacks being arrogant..... ignore all the shit he did for that shitty ass city, cleveland...... and ignore how cleveland showed him disrespect for everything he did for that city and their economy....

he's a highschool educated teenage father who was lucky enough to live in a society where athletes make more money than doctors. dont over glorify it..... guys like Lebron or any other hyper salaried professional athlete will never be able to give back to society 1/100000th of what theyve been given

Jdm94Coupe
06-17-2012, 02:56 AM
he's a highschool educated teenage father who was lucky enough to live in a society where athletes make more money than doctors. dont over glorify it..... guys like Lebron or any other hyper salaried professional athlete will never be able to give back to society 1/100000th of what theyve been given

racist. end of story.

Sinfix_15
06-17-2012, 02:58 AM
racist. end of story.

yep. And this is the problem...................

anytime you dislike a person who happens to be black, it cant be for any other reason than him being black. Doesnt matter what the facts are or what the statistics say, its all about race.

Jdm94Coupe
06-17-2012, 03:02 AM
yea look at what you said about him. you are a fuckin racist, i know one when i see one...... look at your comments. obvious.....

Sinfix_15
06-17-2012, 03:09 AM
yea look at what you said about him. you are a fuckin racist, i know one when i see one...... look at your comments. obvious.....

My comments had absolutely nothing to do with race whatsoever..... YOU are the one who associated my comment with a racial stereotype.

I dislike people who drive crown victorias that are painted like a nascar and jacked up on 22 inch rims who ride around listening to rap music. This is not a racial comment. If you chose to associate it with race. That is YOUR problem.

Same as my comment towards Lebron. Being a highschool educated teenage father who makes a living playing a sport has nothing to do with race. Anyone of any color could live this life and they would be equally as "blessed".

If me saying "teenage father athlete" makes you think "black people", then maybe THAT is the problem.

quickdodge®
06-17-2012, 06:28 AM
I think if you watched him this year, listen to his interviews, that cockyness isn't really him. Wade influences him .

Most of his interviews are choreographed (except, of course, his after game ones). A lot of celebrities have "interview coaches" that teach them what to say and how to say it. Also, these guys are in the public eye. Of course they're going to "get involved" with charities and such. It has everything to do with making them look good and basically nothing to do with helping out. Especially in LeBron's case in which he's trying to "atone" himself for The Debacle. For real, though, do you honestly watch those Play60 and other commercials featuring MLB, NFL and NBA players and think they are sincere? You can tell they are scripted. Do you think these players would be doing this if there wasn't some sort of incentive? Honestly, if LeBron were to, from the heart, apologize for the way he showcased his decision, I'd probably reverse a lot of my opinions on him as a person. As a player? No doubt about his talents. As a person? I think a lot less of him.

So alot of you guys know the NBA players personally, must be nice.

Post when you have something relevant to say.

shame on those blacks being arrogant.....

Why would this need to be said? What does him being black have to do with anything? Later, QD.

Jdm94Coupe
06-17-2012, 09:01 AM
Why would this need to be said? What does him being black have to do with anything? Later, QD.

Ask your racist buddy up there, nothing else for me to say to him. His comparison of tebow and lebron showed me his country racist ways. I hesitated when i had to make the decision to move to georgia from detroit, because frankly we knew the amount of racism down here. But the economy made me make a serious decision, but I don't speak to racists. I ignore them.

Sinfix_15
06-17-2012, 12:00 PM
Ask your racist buddy up there, nothing else for me to say to him. His comparison of tebow and lebron showed me his country racist ways. I hesitated when i had to make the decision to move to georgia from detroit, because frankly we knew the amount of racism down here. But the economy made me make a serious decision, but I don't speak to racists. I ignore them.

Everything i said about Tebow/Lebron are reasonably accurate statements. The only reason you think theyre racist is because one of them is white and one of them is black.

I can do the exact same comparison of Lebron and Tim Duncan if you want???? if that will make you feel better.

Or here we go....... I'll compare this kid to Lebron.

http://www.chicagoreader.com/binary/2660/1337526882-sijabari.jpg
http://www.deseretnews.com/images/article/midres/888766/888766.jpg

Sinfix_15
06-17-2012, 12:08 PM
JDM, you are the reason racism lives in america......... YOU. Your mentality is what drives racism. Having to deal with overly sensitive people like you. Nothing can be said to black people or about black people without it being racism. Your mentality has made being black an excuse. If you get pulled over..... even though you had a tail light out, no tag and were speeding thru a school zone... its because youre black. If your kid gets suspended from school..... even though they had their pants around their ankles, its because theyre black. If someone thinks you're arrogant, it had nothing to do with you being the first player in history to televise your free agent decision, its because youre black.

You are the person who makes being black an excuse. I dont care anything about race. 2/3 of my friends are black. 2/3 of the people i interact with on a daily basis are black. Nothing about black skin bothers me, nothing about black people bother me...... im attracted to black women.... its not a racial issue what so ever....... has nothing to do with race............

If i commented on both of these pictures..... it would only be racist when i said something negative about the black guys. That is the double standard people like YOU create. I'm not going to be apologetic to black people. I actually do view you as 100% equals, which means if i think you're a low life piece of shit..... i see no reason to hold back.... "because youre black"

http://getdangoodman.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/04/tatted-up-so-add-it-up.jpg
http://www.omgsoysauce.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/06/ghetto-low-pants-black-guys-thug.jpg

Sinfix_15
06-17-2012, 12:14 PM
anyways, this is a basketball thread....... make a new thread called "angry black crybaby thinks everything is racist" if you want to continue this conversation..........

Kevin Durant...... that guy is a class act... gonna enjoy seeing him beat Lebron to get his first ring. Cant wait to hear the post game interview from the "dream team"

Vteckidd
06-17-2012, 01:36 PM
So the consensus is it doesn't matter, if you have a negative view of athletes(specifically black athletes) then nothing they do will change your opinion. Lebron give millions to charity and it's "so what he's rich".

The guys a father to his kids, he finished high school, he didn't neeed college he was offered 90 million from Nike the day he turned 18. I don't fault him. He's a pretty classy guy IMO.

Okc tonight!

Jdm94Coupe
06-17-2012, 02:51 PM
anyways, this is a basketball thread....... make a new thread called "angry black crybaby thinks everything is racist" if you want to continue this conversation..........

No thanks, dont associate with racists. Enjoy your thread.

Jdm94Coupe
06-17-2012, 02:52 PM
Okc tonight!

No way, no how. They aren't in OKC anymore. Watch how well miami's role players play tonight! :)

quickdodge®
06-17-2012, 05:18 PM
So the consensus is it doesn't matter, if you have a negative view of athletes(specifically black athletes) then nothing they do will change your opinion. Lebron give millions to charity and it's "so what he's rich".

I never said any of this stuff. And again with the racism. I've never mentioned his ethnicity, either. Why are you guys saying because he's black? As far as his "off the field" persona, I feel that way about a lot of athletes. These days and times, athletes are in this for the money and fame and recognition. If it benefits them and their image, then they are all about it. They know their money can be dependent on image. I don't sense (or get the feel) a feeling of sincerity when I see a "Play60" commercial or some other "PSA." I see scripting and acting. Same with "apologies." I believe they are only sorry for getting caught (for whatever they did). And this is with, and I can't believe I have to put a disclaimer on this, white AND black folks.

He's a pretty classy guy IMO.

We'll agree to disagree? Later, QD.

NaNissan
06-17-2012, 06:43 PM
Well some of you guys must know these people personally to determine how much class they have, I dont have an opinion on anybody unless I know them.

Vteckidd
06-17-2012, 08:43 PM
When was the last time Lebron had to pay for a shoe? him giving them away doesnt matter. who cares if he tells kids to stay in school, he didnt stay in school. If not for the NBA, he'd be just another teenage father with kids he couldnt support. Lebron doesnt need to raise money to do anything, he has enough money. Tebow makes probably 1/50th of what Lebron makes and he built a hospital for children before he purchased a home. That's the difference in someone who wants to change the world vs someone doing PR work. Lebron donating a million dollars to something is like me handing a homeless guy the change from my pockets. The NBA all but requires you to give to charity, they set up and arrange charitable things for players to participate in..... why? because this is the result it yields.... people thinking Lebron is a "stand up guy".

This to me just shows youll never see the forest through the trees. Tebow is a great philanthropist, so is LEbron James. Just leave it at that. Instead you want to cheapen LBJ actions by saying "oh he has free shoes who cares if he gives them away" or "who cares if he gave away a million dollars, hes rich" or "he never finished school so who cares if he tells people to stay in school".

Its just not fair to look at it that way.

THe NBA had nothing to do wiht him doing the marketing and charity for State Farm or Boys and Girls Club. That was all him. His idea.

LeBron James of Miami Heat refocuses charity bike-a-thon on education - ESPN (http://sports.espn.go.com/nba/truehoop/miamiheat/news/story?id=6741900)

How about the annual charitable bike a thon he has for kids? Or the 26 second ads for State Farm? Or the countless donations, ads, marketing he does for Ronald Mcdonald House charities, promoting high school education, etc?

I mean 100s of other NBA players dont do that.....he does.

Give him credit.

The difference between him and Tebow, is TEBOW isnt 1/1000th the talent in his sport that LBJ is in his, and no one in the NFL would have drafted Tebow out of highschool . Tebow is a marginal player in the NFL, LBJ is a 3 time MVP.

To say without money he would just be some uneducated father of 2 is about the most backhanded double talk i have ever heard. I could say without the NFL Tebow would be just another super religious zealot that never did anything meaningful with his life. but im not that disrespectful.

Jdm94Coupe
06-17-2012, 10:33 PM
For the 3 voters that voted for the thunder in less then 7..... okc isnt gonna win 2 in miami, you can forget about that.....

miami in 6.

nelson9995
06-17-2012, 10:42 PM
For the 3 voters that voted for the thunder in less then 7..... okc isnt gonna win 2 in miami, you can forget about that.....

miami in 6.

i agree with you. heat took game 3. I predict them winning all the way..

and btw I had the same issue before moving to GA about the racism... but let me say that I read what sinfix wrote and it was nothing racial man. maybe you misunderstood it.

Jdm94Coupe
06-17-2012, 10:49 PM
but let me say that I read what sinfix wrote and it was nothing racial man. maybe you misunderstood it.

not real hard to see why i say what i say. look and read below..... you dont have to call someone a ni**er to be racist, we find racists based on a lot of their comments. but i really dont want to discuss this anymore.

When was the last time Lebron had to pay for a shoe? him giving them away doesnt matter. who cares if he tells kids to stay in school, he didnt stay in school. If not for the NBA, he'd be just another teenage father with kids he couldnt support. Lebron doesnt need to raise money to do anything, he has enough money. Tebow makes probably 1/50th of what Lebron makes and he built a hospital for children before he purchased a home.

Sinfix_15
06-17-2012, 10:52 PM
This to me just shows youll never see the forest through the trees. Tebow is a great philanthropist, so is LEbron James. Just leave it at that. Instead you want to cheapen LBJ actions by saying "oh he has free shoes who cares if he gives them away" or "who cares if he gave away a million dollars, hes rich" or "he never finished school so who cares if he tells people to stay in school".

Its just not fair to look at it that way.

THe NBA had nothing to do wiht him doing the marketing and charity for State Farm or Boys and Girls Club. That was all him. His idea.

LeBron James of Miami Heat refocuses charity bike-a-thon on education - ESPN (http://sports.espn.go.com/nba/truehoop/miamiheat/news/story?id=6741900)

How about the annual charitable bike a thon he has for kids? Or the 26 second ads for State Farm? Or the countless donations, ads, marketing he does for Ronald Mcdonald House charities, promoting high school education, etc?

I mean 100s of other NBA players dont do that.....he does.

Give him credit.

The difference between him and Tebow, is TEBOW isnt 1/1000th the talent in his sport that LBJ is in his, and no one in the NFL would have drafted Tebow out of highschool . Tebow is a marginal player in the NFL, LBJ is a 3 time MVP.

To say without money he would just be some uneducated father of 2 is about the most backhanded double talk i have ever heard. I could say without the NFL Tebow would be just another super religious zealot that never did anything meaningful with his life. but im not that disrespectful.

Tebow was doing his charitable work before he got paid $1 to play football. Without the NFL, he would still be doing it. Tebow did charity work in highschool and during college. Tebow's spring breaks were spent doing charity work. Comparing Tebow to Lebron on a personal level is a bit far fetched....

anyways, as i said before. If i was rich, i would donate money to charity.... and still be the same asshole i am. Lebron can do the same... and still be a douchebag.

nelson9995
06-17-2012, 10:54 PM
not real hard to see why i say what i say. look and read below..... you dont have to call someone a ni**er to be racist, we find racists based on a lot of their comments. but i really dont want to discuss this anymore.

i see how you can feel that way. I still don't think he says it in a racist way but it can be worded differently so I understand.
and ok..

at least we are the only two that know heat will throw this in the bag lol

Sinfix_15
06-17-2012, 10:54 PM

you're right... you dont have to do much of anything to be called a racist in today's world where everyone is apologetic to the black community. Any hint of criticism that is aimed even remotely in their direction is racism. No subjective argument can be had about a black person without it being racism. It's a more difficult topic than religion.

Sinfix_15
06-17-2012, 10:58 PM
On one end of the court, Lebron shoves Durant off with his elbow during his shot and there is no foul called on the play, on the other end of the court Lebron shoves Harden off with his elbow and they call a foul on Harden.

And your 2012 NBA champs are............................................... .............

http://newluxuryfeed.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/05/NBARefs.jpg

Vteckidd
06-17-2012, 10:58 PM
Tebow was doing his charitable work before he got paid $1 to play football. Without the NFL, he would still be doing it. Tebow did charity work in highschool and during college. Tebow's spring breaks were spent doing charity work. Comparing Tebow to Lebron on a personal level is a bit far fetched....

SO? Do you know how much charitable work LBJ did before he was signed? Tebow was going to go to college, because he was not 1/1000th the talent LBJ was. LBJ was recruited by PROFESSIONAL SPORTS at age 16, Tebow wasnt.

So you comparing their lives is just retarded, it makes no sense. One is a premier GREATEST ATHLETE to play his sport, the other is a mediocre 2nd string QB at best in the NFL. PERIOD.

But they are both stand up classy individuals who do amazing things for people off the field.

anyways, as i said before. If i was rich, i would donate money to charity.... and still be the same asshole i am. Lebron can do the same... and still be a douchebag.

Youve provided no evidence that LBJ is the stereotypical douchebag you think he is outside of 1 press conference he did 2 years ago.

Vteckidd
06-17-2012, 10:59 PM

miami in 6.

Game 4 is the make or break. OKC wins that, all momentum switches back to OKC staring down 2 games at home. Miami wins game 4, its over because theyll be up 3-1

nelson9995
06-17-2012, 11:03 PM
Game 4 is the make or break. OKC wins that, all momentum switches back to OKC staring down 2 games at home. Miami wins game 4, its over because theyll be up 3-1

I'm glad you realize that if Miami takes game 3 it's over... but I think it will go to game 7 and heat wins.

I don't believe in the way sports are played anymore. It almost seems like they set it up to go to game 7 just to make more money. I could be wrong though.

Vteckidd
06-17-2012, 11:10 PM
of course it is, more games=more revenue.

Sinfix_15
06-17-2012, 11:11 PM
SO? Do you know how much charitable work LBJ did before he was signed? Tebow was going to go to college, because he was not 1/1000th the talent LBJ was. LBJ was recruited by PROFESSIONAL SPORTS at age 16, Tebow wasnt.

So you comparing their lives is just retarded, it makes no sense. One is a premier GREATEST ATHLETE to play his sport, the other is a mediocre 2nd string QB at best in the NFL. PERIOD.

But they are both stand up classy individuals who do amazing things for people off the field.

Youve provided no evidence that LBJ is the stereotypical douchebag you think he is outside of 1 press conference he did 2 years ago.

if i didnt know any better...... id say youre getting angry about this. That's the only reason you'd stray so far from the topic as to start comparing the athletic attributes of these 2 players. Magic Johnson was one of the greatest players ever... cheated on his wife.. got aids. Micheal Jordan is the greatest player ever... cheated on his wife several times. Kobe is one of the greatest players ever.... allegedly raped a girl and at the very least, cheated on his wife also. Pete Rose is one of the greatest players ever........ all of these men in their respective sports are more "talented" then Tebow, and that has absolutely nothing to do with their character or personality and doesnt have any effect what so ever on me saying that Tebow is a better person than Lebron. He is....... and if Lebron goes on to win 19 championships.... and Tebow gets cut tomorrow and never takes another snap, he still will be.

Floyd Mayweather is probably the most talented boxer ever. He does tons of charity work. Cooks meals for the homeless, donates money... does all sorts of things. Yet he beats women and is one of the most low life dirt bags walking the planet..... his talent doesnt change that.

Lebron more talented than Tebow........... yes. absolutely...... no question, not even a close comparison. does that change anything? nope.

Jdm94Coupe
06-17-2012, 11:14 PM
these games arent set up, you guys are going too far.... you never stopped to think maybe the teams are just that close in talent where there arent many sweeps anymore?

but yea i think okc will win ONE game in miami and they will lose game 6 at home. but thats my opinion.

nelson9995
06-17-2012, 11:14 PM
of course it is, more games=more revenue.

then how do we know what team is really better? If it is really set up this way then this is bs... im done watching basketball lol

if i didnt know any better...... id say youre getting angry about this. That's the only reason you'd stray so far from the topic as to start comparing the athletic attributes of these 2 players. Magic Johnson was one of the greatest players ever... cheated on his wife.. got aids. Micheal Jordan is the greatest player ever... cheated on his wife several times. Kobe is one of the greatest players ever.... allegedly raped a girl and at the very least, cheated on his wife also. Pete Rose is one of the greatest players ever........ all of these men in their respective sports are more "talented" then Tebow, and that has absolutely nothing to do with their character or personality and doesnt have any effect what so ever on me saying that Tebow is a better person than Lebron. He is....... and if Lebron goes on to win 19 championships.... and Tebow gets cut tomorrow and never takes another snap, he still will be.

Floyd Mayweather is probably the most talented boxer ever. He does tons of charity work. Cooks meals for the homeless, donates money... does all sorts of things. Yet he beats women and is one of the most low life dirt bags walking the planet..... his talent doesnt change that.

Lebron more talented than Tebow........... yes. absolutely...... no question, not even a close comparison. does that change anything? nope.

damn sinfix... i'm never arguing with you lol

Sinfix_15
06-17-2012, 11:15 PM
oops..... i just said Mayweather was a dirt bag because he beats women..... but hes black... so im a racist.

Jdm94Coupe
06-17-2012, 11:16 PM
Magic Johnson was one of the greatest players ever... cheated on his wife.. got aids.

Wrong. Got aids before he was married. He just found out after. They just showed the documentary about it last night.

Jdm94Coupe
06-17-2012, 11:17 PM
oops..... i just said Mayweather was a dirt bag because he beats women..... but hes black... so im a racist.

if he "beat" women he would be in jail for life. get real. but yea you are clearly a racist from previous comments. no biggy.

Sinfix_15
06-17-2012, 11:17 PM
these games arent set up, you guys are going too far.... you never stopped to think maybe the teams are just that close in talent where there arent many sweeps anymore?

but yea i think okc will win ONE game in miami and they will lose game 6 at home. but thats my opinion.

the results of the games do not make me question, the officiating on the other hand has been a bit one sided. You can knock Durant into the stands without getting a foul called, if you breath on Lebron they blow the whistle.

Sinfix_15
06-17-2012, 11:18 PM
if he "beat" women he would be in jail for life. get real. but yea you are clearly a racist from previous comments. no biggy.

Mayweather is currently in jail for beating women. Are you stupid?

Vteckidd
06-17-2012, 11:19 PM

NO NO NO my point was that the FORMAT is setup to have as many games as possible, because thats what the NBA wants. the 2-3-2 format is setup to have a game 6-7 really. WHich is what the NBA wants for TV revenue reasons.

Jdm94Coupe
06-17-2012, 11:20 PM
the results of the games do not make me question, the officiating on the other hand has been a bit one sided. You can knock Durant into the stands without getting a foul called, if you breath on Lebron they blow the whistle.

i say the same about harden. and they call no fouls on wade..... end of the day. hit your shots and you win, no need to cry about calls.

Jdm94Coupe
06-17-2012, 11:21 PM
NO NO NO my point was that the FORMAT is setup to have as many games as possible, because thats what the NBA wants. the 2-3-2 format is setup to have a game 6-7 really. WHich is what the NBA wants for TV revenue reasons.

oh my bad. yea u right, lol

Sinfix_15
06-17-2012, 11:22 PM
i say the same about harden. and they call no fouls on wade..... end of the day. hit your shots and you win, no need to cry about calls.

they called a half court foul on Harden after Lebron was clearing throwing bows at his chest..... could have easily been an offensive foul.......

i dont see how you can justify calling that in the Finals..... the refs have had an impact on these games... something they shouldnt do. The refs seem like theyre TRYING to make their presence felt and bully the players even. How can you justify the technicals????

Jdm94Coupe
06-17-2012, 11:22 PM
Mayweather is currently in jail for beating women. Are you stupid?

lol use common sense kid, since when do you get 87 days as a professional boxer if you "beat" your woman. im sure he grabbed her arms or something stupid that a lot of men do..... if he beat her dumbass he wouldnt be in jail for 87 days. man you are full of it.

Vteckidd
06-17-2012, 11:23 PM

Im not getting angry, im just saying theres blatant hypocriscy in your statements.

What makes LBJ a dooshbag? because of 1 press conference he did 2 years ago? when he was 25? A presser where he was a little cocky about winning titles?

Yeah, that was a dooshbag move, but it was 1 act in the course of a 9 year career. Thats not been his MO.

Ithink comparing LBJ to floyd who was arrested for ASSAULT and magic who slept with tons of women is funny, because you dont read that stuff about LBJ. Hes pretty normal dude.

FYI Magic Johnson is probably one of the classiest guys , he made a mistake and hes paid for it, but i dont hold it against him. What he did was far worse than what LBJ did lets be serious. He let all his teamates down with his off the court shenanigans

Vteckidd
06-17-2012, 11:25 PM
lol use common sense kid, since when do you get 87 days as a professional boxer if you "beat" your woman. im sure he grabbed her arms or something stupid that a lot of men do..... if he beat her dumbass he wouldnt be in jail for 87 days. man you are full of it.

i believe mayweahter was jailed for assault, i think he grabbed her throat. he didnt exactly BEAT her, because obviously he would kill her if he punched her.

Jdm94Coupe
06-17-2012, 11:26 PM
How can you justify the technicals????

Like i said earlier in our debates, i have league pass. They have been calling these technical fouls ALLLLL SEASON. I dont agree, but they are consistent, just fucking play the game and quit whining and you wont get t'd up. simple as that.

but okc hasnt lost because of the refs. they are losing because their dream jump shots are getting contested for one of the first times this playoffs, jump shooting team. when they fall you are unbeatable. when they dont, you look like a fucking idiot. westbrook didnt fuck up this one though, well not with his normal bad judgements. but i think he listened to the critics too much and it took away his aggressive ways..... just my opinion though

Sinfix_15
06-17-2012, 11:28 PM

Mayweather has been arrested for beating women, fighting with women, hitting women.... a half a dozen times. You call me a racist because i said he was a dirt bag and come to his defense by saying "if he really beat her he wouldnt be in jail for 87 days".................................................. .................................................. .................................................. ..........

yet im the racist??????

do you realize how fucking retarded what you just said was?????? Floyd Mayweather could knock you out with one half powered punch..... yet you think its ok for him to lay his hands on a woman in any fashion.......

Jdm94Coupe
FYI Magic Johnson is probably one of the classiest guys , he made a mistake and hes paid for it, but i dont hold it against him. What he did was far worse than what LBJ did lets be serious. He let all his teamates down with his off the court shenanigans

and the 80's was a different era. not everything was known about aids then. you guys know people in the nba thought they could get aids from magic from his sweat?

Sinfix_15
i believe mayweahter was jailed for assault, i think he grabbed her throat. he didnt exactly BEAT her, because obviously he would kill her if he punched her.

and how many times has Mr Mayweather been arrested for physical altercations with females?

Jdm94Coupe
06-17-2012, 11:29 PM
Mayweather has been arrested for beating women, fighting with women, hitting women.... a half a dozen times. You call me a racist because i said he was a dirt bag and come to his defense by saying "if he really beat her he wouldnt be in jail for 87 days".................................................. .................................................. .................................................. ..........

yet im the racist??????

do you realize how fucking retarded what you just said was?????? Floyd Mayweather could knock you out with one half powered punch..... yet you think its ok for him to lay his hands on a woman in any fashion.......

yea so lock up the nigger for life because he grabbed a woman. yea i understand....

Jdm94Coupe
06-17-2012, 11:30 PM
and how many times has Mr Mayweather been arrested for physical altercations with females?

why do YOU care?

Sinfix_15
06-17-2012, 11:31 PM
and the 80's was a different era. not everything was known about aids then. you guys know people in the nba thought they could get aids from magic from his sweat?

while im not one of those types who are scared to be in the same room with a person with aids.... i would not play basketball with them... at least not at the professional level....

why?....

pretty simple.
http://cdn04.cdn.egotastic.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/05/23/nba-dwyane-wade-bleeding-ge-400x300.jpg

Jdm94Coupe
so what are you predictions now. now that okc has lost the game 3 in which you said they would win.... whats the new predictions?

Sinfix_15
why do YOU care?

why do i care if someone abuses women? are you fucking serious right now?????

Jdm94Coupe
06-17-2012, 11:32 PM
while im not one of those types who are scared to be in the same room with a person with aids.... i would not play basketball with them... at least not at the professional level....

They had no clue how you could get aids from somebody back when magic got it.

Sinfix_15
06-17-2012, 11:32 PM
i shouldnt be so shocked by this conversation.....

unfortunately again........ these types of opinions are far too "typical" among "some" people.

Jdm94Coupe
06-17-2012, 11:33 PM
why do i care if someone abuses women? are you fucking serious right now?????

exactly. what does it have to do with YOU, what he does?

you cant change anything.

Vteckidd
06-17-2012, 11:35 PM

Thanks to the plea deal, the charges were reduced from felony counts of assault and threatening stemming from a 2010 incident where the boxing champ allegedly attacked his former girlfriend in front of their children before stealing all of their cell phones so they couldn’t call police prior to taking off from the home

Other than that he has had a bunch of accusations from others (not women) . So i dont know where you get your info from

Sinfix_15
06-17-2012, 11:35 PM
exactly. what does it have to do with YOU, what he does?

I hope you have a daughter who marries a pro boxer who beats her. why do i care? because that could just as easily be my sister, cousin, daughter........ everyone should care. That's why we have fucking laws against shit like this you fucking ignorant buffoon.

Sinfix_15
06-17-2012, 11:37 PM
Other than that he has had a bunch of accusations from others (not women) . So i dont know where you get your info from

i KNOW you're smarter than this......... im going to assume you had a few drinks watching the game and are a little "off" tonight.

In 2002, Floyd Mayweather Jr pleaded guilty to 2 charges of misdemeanor domestic violence.
In 2004, Mayweather received a 1 year suspended jail sentence, was ordered to seek counseling for “impulse control”, and fined a $1000 after being convicted for misdemeanor battery of 2 women in a Las Vegas nightclub.
In 2004, a warrant for his arrest was issued in Grand Rapids, Michigan for failure to appear at a trial. He was accused of kicking a bouncer in the head at a bar. Mayweather pleaded no contest to misdemeanor assault and battery. He was fined and ordered to perform community service.
In 2005, Floyd was found innocent in a trial for assaulting his girlfriend outside a Las Vegas club in 2003. The girlfriend, also the mother of his children, changed her story on the stand.
In 2009, Police executed a search warrant on Floyd’s house because witnesses identified Mayweather’s car leaving the scene of a shooting at a Las Vegas skating rink. Witnesses also identified one of Mayweather’s associates as the shooter.

On December 21, 2011, a judge sentenced Mayweather to serve 90 days in the county jail for battery upon his ex-girlfriend in September 2010. Mayweather reached a deal with prosecutors in which he pled guilty to misdemeanor battery in exchange for prosecutors dropping the felony battery charge. Mayweather also pled no contest to two counts of misdemeanor harrasment which stemmed from Mayweather threatening to beat his kids. In addition to the sentence of 90 days in the county jail, Mayweather was ordered to complete 100 hours community service, a 12-month domestic violence program, and pay a fine of $2,500.[152]

Jdm94Coupe
06-17-2012, 11:37 PM
I hope you have a daughter who marries a pro boxer who beats her. why do i care? because that could just as easily be my sister, cousin, daughter........ everyone should care. That's why we have fucking laws against shit like this you fucking ignorant buffoon.

then it would have something to do with you. until then, what he does has nothing to do with me, or you. it could be them, but since it isnt, it has nothing to do with you.

buffoon huh, lmao. so easy to see through you.

Vteckidd
06-17-2012, 11:38 PM
so what are you predictions now. now that okc has lost the game 3 in which you said they would win.... whats the new predictions?

Sticking with my original predictions, OKC in 6. But that means they have to win the next 3 straight............which i do not feel good about.

I do think they will win 1 in miami, and i think they can win 2. Really comes down to what happens in Game 4. Must win, and must win BIG.

To be honest i havent been that far off. OKC easily could have won the last 2 games.

nelson9995
06-17-2012, 11:38 PM
lol lol im cracking up...

i don't see how a 180 pound guy or w.e he is is expected to stop the 250lb lebron. but okay

Vteckidd
06-17-2012, 11:39 PM
i KNOW you're smarter than this......... im going to assume you had a few drinks watching the game and are a little "off" tonight.

In 2002, Floyd Mayweather Jr pleaded guilty to 2 charges of misdemeanor domestic violence.
In 2004, Mayweather received a 1 year suspended jail sentence, was ordered to seek counseling for “impulse control”, and fined a $1000 after being convicted for misdemeanor battery of 2 women in a Las Vegas nightclub.
In 2004, a warrant for his arrest was issued in Grand Rapids, Michigan for failure to appear at a trial. He was accused of kicking a bouncer in the head at a bar. Mayweather pleaded no contest to misdemeanor assault and battery. He was fined and ordered to perform community service.
In 2005, Floyd was found innocent in a trial for assaulting his girlfriend outside a Las Vegas club in 2003. The girlfriend, also the mother of his children, changed her story on the stand.
In 2009, Police executed a search warrant on Floyd’s house because witnesses identified Mayweather’s car leaving the scene of a shooting at a Las Vegas skating rink. Witnesses also identified one of Mayweather’s associates as the shooter.
stone dead sober, i just dont follow boxing that much. But i know Mayweather has had some run ins with the law, most of the stuff hes got off on, or its been minor charges.

I think hes a boxer, and boxers are usually trashy people LOL I just dont condemn people because of 1 action , which is kinda what you are doing to LBJ

Jdm94Coupe
06-17-2012, 11:39 PM
Sticking with my original predictions, OKC in 6. But that means they have to win the next 3 straight............which i do not feel good about.

I do think they will win 1 in miami, and i think they can win 2. Really comes down to what happens in Game 4. Must win, and must win BIG.

To be honest i havent been that far off. OKC easily could have won the last 2 games.

i thought you wouldve at least pushed it to 7 now. i just dont see them winning 2 in miami. ESPECIALLY now.

Jdm94Coupe
06-17-2012, 11:40 PM
lol lol im cracking up

dont laugh too hard 666 boi.... you had us laughing enough in that other crazy ass thread you had.....

nelson9995
06-17-2012, 11:42 PM
dont laugh too hard 666 boi.... you had us laughing enough in that other crazy ass thread you had.....

wtf? did you read what I wrote? go back and read... now you're making this personal. fall back

Sinfix_15
06-17-2012, 11:42 PM
stone dead sober, i just dont follow boxing that much. But i know Mayweather has had some run ins with the law, most of the stuff hes got off on, or its been minor charges.

I think hes a boxer, and boxers are usually trashy people LOL I just dont condemn people because of 1 action , which is kinda what you are doing to LBJ

compared to Mayweather.... Lebron is.......... Tebow-esc.

Lebron is the type of guy that annoys me, but isnt anywhere close to being a criminal or a real "bad person". I just dont like him. Mayweather is a legit scumbag.

Jdm94Coupe
06-17-2012, 11:43 PM

you're on tebow's dick so hard. i honestly dont think he is a virgin anymore.....

Jdm94Coupe
06-17-2012, 11:44 PM
wtf? did you read what I wrote? go back and read... now you're making this personal. fall back

ok im sorry.

nelson9995
06-17-2012, 11:46 PM
I see now. I always try to stay neutral since I'm not an arguer but cool. I see why sinfix thinks your ignorant.

i'm not about to sit here and argue with you...

i'm about to enjoy my night and relax... (sinfix might know what I mean) goodnight fellas

Vteckidd
06-17-2012, 11:46 PM
i thought you wouldve at least pushed it to 7 now. i just dont see them winning 2 in miami. ESPECIALLY now.

ehh im kinda like skip, i dont like changing my predictions. Do i think im going to be right? NO, but ill stick with it since thats what i said originally :)

My gut is OKC wins the next game, Miami wins 5, they go back to OKC down 3-2, and honestly its a toss up at that point.

Sinfix_15
06-17-2012, 11:47 PM
lol lol im cracking up...

i don't see how a 180 pound guy or w.e he is is expected to stop the 250lb lebron. but okay

what makes it worse is that if you lay a finger on the 6'8 250lb power house a foul is called. but Durant can get pushed around like a ragdoll and gets no whistle.

Sinfix_15
06-17-2012, 11:47 PM
I see now. I always try to stay neutral since I'm not an arguer but cool. I see why sinfix thinks your ignorant.

i'm not about to sit here and argue with you...

i'm about to enjoy my night and relax... (sinfix might know what I mean) goodnight fellas

amen to that.

Vteckidd
06-17-2012, 11:48 PM

Lebron is the type of guy that annoys me, but isnt anywhere close to being a criminal or a real "bad person". I just dont like him. Mayweather is a legit scumbag.

that is probably the most honest answer you have given in this thread . Point taken

Sinfix_15
06-17-2012, 11:48 PM
If OKC wins game 4, it goes 7 games. If Miami wins game 4.... its over. Miami in 6.

Vteckidd
06-17-2012, 11:50 PM
what makes it worse is that if you lay a finger on the 6'8 250lb power house a foul is called. but Durant can get pushed around like a ragdoll and gets no whistle.

honestly thats the way the game has always been. LBJ attacks the basket, the chances for contact are much higher when driving to the basket i know this from experience. Durant doesnt really drive a lot, and when he does he jumps over everyone else, where LBJ just powers through. Durant is probably a MUCH harder person to officiate.

Thats not an excuse, but thats how the game has always been. In contrast , Derrick Rose gets the absolute shit kicked out of him, but hes a 6'1'' guard, hes tiny, they let him take way more abuse.

Jdm94Coupe
06-17-2012, 11:51 PM
If OKC wins game 4, it goes 7 games. If Miami wins game 4.... its over. Miami in 6.

good prediction.

Jdm94Coupe
06-17-2012, 11:52 PM
honestly thats the way the game has always been. LBJ attacks the basket, the chances for contact are much higher when driving to the basket i know this from experience. Durant doesnt really drive a lot, and when he does he jumps over everyone else, where LBJ just powers through. Durant is probably a MUCH harder person to officiate.

Thats not an excuse, but thats how the game has always been. In contrast , Derrick Rose gets the absolute shit kicked out of him, but hes a 6'1'' guard, hes tiny, they let him take way more abuse.

i saw lebron get MUGGGGGED under the basket after a rebound. there was no call until the 3rd tiem he tried to put up the rebound.... i honestly dont see what you all are seeing.

but thats still not the reason they lost the game. you still have to defend. among other things that they did not do.

Sinfix_15
06-17-2012, 11:53 PM
you're on tebow's dick so hard. i honestly dont think he is a virgin anymore.....

If i was Tebow, id probably have 17 kids right now by 15 different women. In my logical reasoning brain, i think there's no way possible that he is..... but for some reason.... i have "faith" in Tebow's honesty.

Vteckidd
06-17-2012, 11:54 PM
LBJ gets hacked alot, no doubt. But i guess my point is this

If LBJ got hit as bad as Durant got hit in game 2, LBJ would have gotten that call, PERIOD. Everyone knows that. AND HE SHOULD.

It just needs to be fair on both sides

Jdm94Coupe
06-17-2012, 11:55 PM
and btw durant needs to find more ways to score on lebron. it appears lebron is getting the best of him on the defensive end......

Jdm94Coupe
06-17-2012, 11:57 PM
LBJ gets hacked alot, no doubt. But i guess my point is this

If LBJ got hit as bad as Durant got hit in game 2, LBJ would have gotten that call, PERIOD. Everyone knows that. AND HE SHOULD.

It just needs to be fair on both sides

he got his full shooting motion, he just missed it. if anything i wouldve gave him the foul on the floor..... but thats just me i guess. ppl i spoke to dont agree. but i think the foul was before he got off the shot. but he got a CLEAN look, and just missed it .

Jdm94Coupe
06-17-2012, 11:58 PM
If i was Tebow, id probably have 17 kids right now by 15 different women. In my logical reasoning brain, i think there's no way possible that he is..... but for some reason.... i have "faith" in Tebow's honesty.

i wouldnt. but i would be a spokesman for condoms.

Sinfix_15
06-17-2012, 11:59 PM
Players as good as Lebron/Durant cant have every foul called, because there really isnt a way to cover them without fouling them. Lebron/Durant probably get fouled 90% of the times they touch the ball.... so the refs have to decide which and how many fouls to call. so far....... the ones they decide to call, greatly favor the Heat.

Jdm94Coupe
06-18-2012, 12:01 AM
Players as good as Lebron/Durant cant have every foul called, because there really isnt a way to cover them without fouling them. Lebron/Durant probably get fouled 90% of the times they touch the ball.... so the refs have to decide which and how many fouls to call. so far....... the ones they decide to call, greatly favor the Heat.

i cant say that. i thought harden got tons of calls he shouldnt have. i also thought wade wasnt fouled on that reverse layup. but they are decent in my book....

Franco Tirador
06-18-2012, 12:20 AM

this is true, they better study those tapes, i have no doubt that if they dont make any significant changes to their lineup by way of trading players, that they will be back to the finals next year; as young as this team is, but they have to play better defense, they have what i takes to beat the heat, but they have to play better defense throughout the ENTIRE game, the dumb mistakes that you make in the first half makes the biggest difference in the last minutes of the game

Jdm94Coupe
06-18-2012, 07:14 AM
this is true, they better study those tapes, i have no doubt that if they dont make any significant changes to their lineup by way of trading players, that they will be back to the finals next year; as young as this team is, but they have to play better defense, they have what i takes to beat the heat, but they have to play better defense throughout the ENTIRE game, the dumb mistakes that you make in the first half makes the biggest difference in the last minutes of the game

harden or ibaka wont be back. they dont have enough $ to keep both. they put too much $ into westbrook

NaNissan
06-18-2012, 07:56 AM
Lebron gets the calls because hes always attacking the basket, Durant is always taking a jump shot so if the refs dont see a contact on the shot he dont get the whistle. I think the refs should swallow the whistle and let them play.

Vteckidd
06-18-2012, 09:14 AM
harden or ibaka wont be back. they dont have enough $ to keep both. they put too much $ into westbrook

i think they will be back, they have nowhere else to go, they are in the NBA finals at age 23. OKC will get creative on the salaries to pay them IMO. But thats just me

Sinfix_15
06-18-2012, 11:35 AM
Lebron gets the calls because hes always attacking the basket, Durant is always taking a jump shot so if the refs dont see a contact on the shot he dont get the whistle. I think the refs should swallow the whistle and let them play.

Calls contribute to that.... Miami plays to the refs... the reason they always whine and cry when they dont get a call is because theyre so used to getting a call. Miami plays for contact because they know they get the calls. Durant drives, gets mugged, doesnt get calls and starts taking shots. Lebron throws some bows that would make Karl Malone jealous when he has the ball in his hands and he always gets the calls.

Sinfix_15
06-18-2012, 11:39 AM
i think they will be back, they have nowhere else to go, they are in the NBA finals at age 23. OKC will get creative on the salaries to pay them IMO. But thats just me

idk, @23 theyd probably rather be on the Bobcats for 8mil a season than be in the NBA finals for 1-4mil

Jdm94Coupe
06-18-2012, 12:27 PM

no way they keep both. one of them is gone. they just have to figure out which is more important to them.

Vteckidd
06-18-2012, 12:32 PM
no way they keep both. one of them is gone. they just have to figure out which is more important to them.

i would never say "no way" , OKC can get creative. If they DONT WIN, I cant see them leaving at all. They will be at worst 3 games from a championship (assuming miami wins 4 straight), you telling me that money would take them away from the obvious potential of winning a championship?

Jdm94Coupe
06-18-2012, 12:40 PM
i would never say "no way" , OKC can get creative. If they DONT WIN, I cant see them leaving at all. They will be at worst 3 games from a championship (assuming miami wins 4 straight), you telling me that money would take them away from the obvious potential of winning a championship?

I think harden will want a bigger role on another team. not necessarily a bad team..... i'd love to see him w/ my clippers right next to cp3, lol..... im sure if he can get big $ and go to a "contender" ..... he will consider it heavily.

Vteckidd
06-18-2012, 12:52 PM
I think harden will want a bigger role on another team. not necessarily a bad team..... i'd love to see him w/ my clippers right next to cp3, lol..... im sure if he can get big $ and go to a "contender" ..... he will consider it heavily.

True, Harden could go to another team ready to compete instantly. If the LAL came calling, or LAC, or Bulls etc. MAYBE. But i still think thats hard to walk away from.

I mean Tyson Chandler did it but he WON a ring, AND we all know that Dallas was in steep decline after they won it, i dont think anyone thought the Mavericks would win again this year.

Jdm94Coupe
06-18-2012, 01:08 PM
True, Harden could go to another team ready to compete instantly. If the LAL came calling, or LAC, or Bulls etc. MAYBE. But i still think thats hard to walk away from.

I mean Tyson Chandler did it but he WON a ring, AND we all know that Dallas was in steep decline after they won it, i dont think anyone thought the Mavericks would win again this year.

If you told me i would go from okc, who doesnt appreciate me, to a serious contender..... ie: chicago, lac, lal, etc..... and probably 2x my current salary....most people would be gone, you still have a family to feed. hard to turn down that much money.....

Vteckidd
06-18-2012, 01:24 PM
If you told me i would go from okc, who doesnt appreciate me, to a serious contender..... ie: chicago, lac, lal, etc..... and probably 2x my current salary....most people would be gone, you still have a family to feed. hard to turn down that much money.....

doesnt appreciate him? I think that is 100% false. Harden LOVES okc, hes been on record saying he doesnt want to start, he likes being the 6th man role.

Lets face it the 6th man role is kinda BS, hes like a 5.5th man

Jdm94Coupe
06-18-2012, 03:14 PM
doesnt appreciate him? I think that is 100% false. Harden LOVES okc, hes been on record saying he doesnt want to start, he likes being the 6th man role.

Lets face it the 6th man role is kinda BS, hes like a 5.5th man

I dont believe that. what else is he supposed to say? He should be starting for ANY team in the nba. he can play the point, sg, and hell the sf as well. I just dont believe he's 100% happy there. He doesnt get enough minutes, and if im him. im saying to myself, im just as good if not better then westbrook. i need a team where i am the primary star player, more minutes, more responsibility, more $, better location most likely...... no brainer to me, go to a team just as good but for WAY more money. hell i dont think without hardens big plays against SA, they might not have beat SA. just my opinion.....

i say he leaves though, but we will have to wait and see. but i think when they lose the nba finals, he's gone...

Vteckidd
06-18-2012, 03:27 PM
I dont believe that. what else is he supposed to say? He should be starting for ANY team in the nba. he can play the point, sg, and hell the sf as well. I just dont believe he's 100% happy there. He doesnt get enough minutes, and if im him. im saying to myself, im just as good if not better then westbrook. i need a team where i am the primary star player, more minutes, more responsibility, more $, better location most likely...... no brainer to me, go to a team just as good but for WAY more money. hell i dont think without hardens big plays against SA, they might not have beat SA. just my opinion.....

i say he leaves though, but we will have to wait and see. but i think when they lose the nba finals, he's gone...

im not doubting anything youre saying, but the vibe i get from him is hes really really happy with his role.
32 minutes per game, 17 PPG, 50% FG%, i mean the guy gets TONS of playing time. Which is my point, hes not REALLY a 6th man.

FOr comparison sake, WB averaged 3 more minutes a game. KD 6 minutes, Kobe 6 minutes, LBJ 5 minutes more

Harden isnt as good as WB IMO because hes not as versatile or as quick/explosive. Harden has to play off the bench, its what suites his game. I think he could start for other teams , but i dont think he really wants to. 6th men dont traditionally make great starters, and they dont traditionally get paid big $$

Vteckidd
06-18-2012, 03:31 PM
but if i had to choose, id take Ibaka any day of the week. Harden is replaceable. Ibaka is much harder to do without defensively

Jdm94Coupe
06-18-2012, 05:03 PM
idk, 20 pts a game to lose off the bench is a lot...... i would take him over westbrook, 50% from the field is huge as well.... but i do get your drift. gonna be interesting to see what happens.....

NaNissan
06-18-2012, 07:46 PM
Without Ibaka they cant stop other teams from scoring in the paint he is a 100x more important, Durant is only going to get better. I agree Harden is gone next year but Durant will still get better like Lebron in his early years love the jump shot too easy going has to be more aggressive with his shots and defense.

Vteckidd
06-18-2012, 10:19 PM
whats easier to replace........

1) 16 points a game off the bench

or

2) 3-4 blocks per game and the guy most people think is the next D12 defensively.

Big Men pull a premium, the 16 points per game can be picked up from 2-3 low level pick ups/draft picks/FA etc. Hell if Sefolosha picks his game up he can probably make that up. It would hurt big time to lose harden, but I think they can pick up the 16 points way easier than replace the big man defensive presence

Jdm94Coupe
06-18-2012, 10:27 PM
ibaka is not helping in this series. i'd rather have 16 points off the bench. especially since i dont have a point guard, and he essentially runs the point most of the time at the end of the game......

if harden goes, they will have a big problem.....

Franco Tirador
06-19-2012, 12:37 AM
i have seen Westbrook move A LOT faster than Harden, Harden can play but i would take Westbrook anyday, i can identify with the way he plays, that's kinda how i play, unpredictable, improvising in tough situation, as well as setting up plays, and will dunk on you if you not careful. Between Ibaka and Harden, I would say they need both, they would loose a lot if they led either one of them go, and the type of bread these dudes make I don’t think feeding a family for the next 20 years is an issue, unless they blow through their money, they are good to go and that’s with like 3 kids put though college already, they can do that on a 1 year salary, so I think it’s more about what’s the most I can get period, except for LBJ, dude’s probably got his next 2-3 generations set

Sinfix_15
06-19-2012, 03:11 AM
Id have to keep Ibaka over Harden. Forced to chose, i feel its an easy choice to make. Like Vtek said "big men pull a premium". I would probably have to start shopping Westbrook's trade value, win or lose in the finals.

Jdm94Coupe
06-19-2012, 06:57 AM
Id have to keep Ibaka over Harden. Forced to chose, i feel its an easy choice to make. Like Vtek said "big men pull a premium". I would probably have to start shopping Westbrook's trade value, win or lose in the finals.

I dont feel that way. the league has changed, you dont NEED a big man. He is valuable though, i do agree. It all depends on what each one of them want as far as money goes. But without hardens offense, westbrooks bad habits will stand out a lot more since he wont have harden to come in and take over the ball handling responsibilities..... but westbrook is due a lot of $, im not sure how many people have a player that they will want for westbrook..... they shouldve traded him when cp3 was available. not just because of my personal opinion of him, but the fact that they will drastically improve from westbrook running their point to chris doing it..... who knows, maybe they can still make that deal.....

and the type of bread these dudes make I don’t think feeding a family for the next 20 years is an issue

Thats not the point. If you are making 4 million dollars a year on a team that loses the nba finals. What idiot would say no to a 10 million dollar a year contract with another team that didnt win the nba title. And most likely is a contender for the title anyway. Just because you have money, doesn't mean you say no to more of it.

Vteckidd
06-19-2012, 09:13 AM
I dont feel that way. the league has changed, you dont NEED a big man.

See MIami previous series without Bosh........ :)

Ibaka has done a ton this series, did you see the blocked shots he had in game 1? The last 2 games he hasnt done much but i think its because they are playing Perkins instead of Collison.

Jdm94Coupe
06-19-2012, 10:41 AM
bosh is 10x more skilled then ibaka though. if he wanted, he could dominate ibaka in the post..... they should run their offense through bosh a lot more, imo.

Sinfix_15
06-19-2012, 10:50 AM
bosh is 10x more skilled then ibaka though. if he wanted, he could dominate ibaka in the post..... they should run their offense through bosh a lot more, imo.

1v1 with Bosh, yeah.. Bosh is gonna get the best of him a lot of the time. They still need a big man waiting in the paint for when Lebron/Wade blitz past their defender.

Vteckidd
06-19-2012, 11:20 AM

I wasnt comparing Ibaka to Bosh, i was saying your comment of "you dont need a big man" i dont believe. Miami almost lost TWICE without Bosh in the lineup. Ibaka does more defensively for OKC than Bosh does for Miami, thats for sure. He CAN SCORE and i think in the offseason they should develop his 17 footer a lot more cause he has proven he can hit it.

It would be devastating to lose Harden, but like i said its easier to make up 16 points than 3 blocks a game, rebounding, presence, etc.

Jdm94Coupe
06-19-2012, 12:37 PM
but ibaka isnt even a great rebounder. i dont consider him that valuable, but thats just me i guess. shot blocking and sometimes hitting a midrange shot isnt more valuable now days.....

so who you guys got in tonights game? and by how many?

Vteckidd
06-19-2012, 12:43 PM
but ibaka isnt even a great rebounder. i dont consider him that valuable, but thats just me i guess. shot blocking and sometimes hitting a midrange shot isnt more valuable now days.....

so who you guys got in tonights game? and by how many?

Ibaka led the league in blocked shots, and most people rank him as the #2 DPOTY behind Chandler. I think he is more valued than Harden , but thats just my opinion.

gotta go with OKC, itll be a close game, 5 points or less.

IF OKC SHOOTS 50+% from the field, they will win by 20

Jdm94Coupe
06-19-2012, 02:33 PM
i got him #1 over chandler. by far.

i got miami tonight by 7. big game from wade and bosh tonight.... and i think chalmers will finally show his fucking face in this series.... i think he'll have 10 points or so.

NaNissan
06-19-2012, 08:05 PM
I think Miami is going to win the next 2 games.

quickdodge®
06-19-2012, 09:21 PM

I'm going all the way back to this post because I don't care about the other banter going on, lolol.

This is kind of a pointless question because why make a prediction in the first place if you're just going to change it if it doesn't look like it's going your way? I'm not going to adjust my prediction so that it makes me look like I "called it." It's not a true prediction if you keep changing it to ft the tempo of the game (or series in this case). You dig? Like I said, I've been saying the same thing for 3 weeks now. I've been saying it longer than anyone and I'm going to stick by it like I should. The West in 6. If I'm wrong, I'm wrong. Later, QD.

Jdm94Coupe
06-19-2012, 09:32 PM
I'm going all the way back to this post because I don't care about the other banter going on, lolol.

This is kind of a pointless question because why make a prediction in the first place if you're just going to change it if it doesn't look like it's going your way? I'm not going to adjust my prediction so that it makes me look like I "called it." It's not a true prediction if you keep changing it to ft the tempo of the game (or series in this case). You dig? Like I said, I've been saying the same thing for 3 weeks now. I've been saying it longer than anyone and I'm going to stick by it like I should. The West in 6. If I'm wrong, I'm wrong. Later, QD.

good shit......

Jdm94Coupe
06-19-2012, 11:11 PM
and i think chalmers will finally show his fucking face in this series....

Exactly.

Vteckidd
06-20-2012, 12:18 AM
Copied from a post on the other board

Probably the WORST officiated game i have seen this playoffs. HORRIBLE. The Referees look like amateurs. Durant on that crazy baseline layup gets clocked in the head from behind from LBJ, NO CALL. IT was almost the EXACT same call before when Bosh got clipped in the head from Perkins and they call a continuation 3 point play.

Haslem obvious loose ball foul on D Fish, no call, = Chaulmers 3

Wade got 2-3 calls where no one even touched him.

Westbrook shot 3 FREE THROWS???????? ARE YOU ****ING KIDDING ME?

Now, having said all that, Miami outplayed OKC. CHaulmers stepped up BIG, Cole hit big shots. The ROle players we all questioned are showing up, and OKC role player isnt. Harden looked scared, he had a WIDE OPEN jumper and looked like he asked for permission to shoot it. They are LOCKING down durant and its because they know no one else can beat them. No Ibaka, no Thabo, no Harden= Series Over.

Having said that x2, OKC needs to win 1 in Miami to go back down 3-2, which follows the format so it ISNT OVER. But my confidence in OKC winning 3 in a row, isnt that high

Sinfix_15
06-20-2012, 02:25 AM
Well................. the stage is now set for a choke of monumental proportions. Lets hope Lebron and company are up to the task of giving america what we want.

If the series makes it back to OK, we will have something to talk about.....

but the way it looks, if OK plays good enough to win a game, the refs will take it from them. So unless they absolutely blow Miami out to the point that the refs can have no effect.... i dont see them standing much of a chance anymore. Pat Riley won the title for Miami when he said "if we lose, nobodies job is safe", cant let the "dream team" break up.

Franco Tirador
06-20-2012, 03:08 AM
Harden looked scared, he had a WIDE OPEN jumper and looked like he asked for permission to shoot it.

i remember that shot, lol, and how do you miss a layup on a fast brake, with only one guy BEHIND you????? but the guy is young, i think he was nervous

Westbrook showed off today, he got fouled each time he drove in, imo those drives were not really needed and he got kinda lucky he made most of them, i think OKC is done, no team has come back from 3-1, if they had some player or players that were down during the first 3 games and were able to play in the 4th then maybe, but OKC has given everything they got in these two games i Miami, fraking Wade and LBJ keep messing everything up for OKC

Jdm94Coupe
06-20-2012, 07:20 AM
but the way it looks, if OK plays good enough to win a game, the refs will take it from them.

Wow. Just wow. There are ALWAYS calls that ref's miss in every single game. I saw blown calls for and against BOTH teams. I hear a lot of complaining from thunder fans, it actually makes me feel bad for them. I kept bringing up the fact that OKC wouldn't win more then one game in miami, no way no how. they lost 5 games or so at home the entire season. they are like okc, when they are at home they feed off the energy in the arena.

Funny thing is there is a crying about the refs every single game. In game 2 when durant was fouled by lebron and missed the shot. Nobody brings up the fact that they GAVE him the blocking foul on battier at like the 4:00 mark. HE WASNT EVEN SUPPOSED TO BE IN THE GAME! If you get hit with the body by lebron and get your full shooting motion up, fucking make the shot.

In lasts nights game, the refs lets the criticism get to them. They were letting obvious calls go because they didnt want to be one sided. Like the charge harden didnt get called for at the end of one of the quarters. When he got the ball battier was already standing there because he saw harden was out of control. No call.

The point is, they lost. The ref's dont make okc play bad defense and leave all the shooters open for 3pt shots, even i knew if you gave cole and chalmers WIDE open 3pt shots, they would eventually make you pay. They did.

Jdm94Coupe
06-20-2012, 07:23 AM
I thought okc would get one in miami. But no I was wrong, its over.

Vteckidd
06-20-2012, 08:50 AM
the blocking foul is a 50/50 foul, Battier wasnt completely set, but it could have gone either way. the foul by LBJ was BLATANT, it was a horrible missed call. Battier gets 50% of the BLOCKING Fouls as charges because hes smart. But Battier should be in foul trouble EVERY GAME, he reminds me of Jeff Hornacek, fouls grabs, pushes, mugs, EVERY PLAY.

THe stats speak for themselves, Durant got his 4th foul in the 3rd quarter of game 3, Miami got their 4th overall TEAM FOUL 2 minutes later. Thats rediculous.

The Refs are calling it extremely tight for Miami, and blowing blatant calls for OKC. They arent giving them the respect.

LOL the charge by harden was after the buzzer sounded, you cant foul after the buzzer

Vteckidd
06-20-2012, 08:56 AM
As i said Miami outplayed OKC, OKC didnt play defense, broke down, Miami played much better defense and their role players hit BIG SHOTS. But its easy to play good defense when you are allowed to foul every play, and its easy to play good offense when you average 10-15 more FT attempts than the other team.

The Refs are the reason OKC lost, but they are a factor. And its BLATANT because im not an OKC fan, and everyone is talking about how bad it is. Cant wait for first take!

Vteckidd
06-20-2012, 09:31 AM
since you guys love stats, numbers dont lie

2012 NBA Finals: Breaking Down the Officiating, Are the Refs Favoring Miami? | Bleacher Report (http://bleacherreport.com/articles/1228731-2012-nba-finals-breaking-down-the-officiating-are-the-refs-favoring-miami?utm_source=facebook.com&utm_medium=referral&utm_campaign=tsandroid)

Jdm94Coupe
06-20-2012, 11:35 AM
the reason they are losing is their defense. simple as that.

when i see durant fouling on rebounds. i ignore all the foul b/s ppl are talking about. no real comment from me about calls..... i'll let you guys discuss fouling.

Sinfix_15
06-20-2012, 11:44 AM
Wow. Just wow. There are ALWAYS calls that ref's miss in every single game. I saw blown calls for and against BOTH teams. I hear a lot of complaining from thunder fans, it actually makes me feel bad for them. I kept bringing up the fact that OKC wouldn't win more then one game in miami, no way no how. they lost 5 games or so at home the entire season. they are like okc, when they are at home they feed off the energy in the arena.

Funny thing is there is a crying about the refs every single game. In game 2 when durant was fouled by lebron and missed the shot. Nobody brings up the fact that they GAVE him the blocking foul on battier at like the 4:00 mark. HE WASNT EVEN SUPPOSED TO BE IN THE GAME! If you get hit with the body by lebron and get your full shooting motion up, fucking make the shot.

In lasts nights game, the refs lets the criticism get to them. They were letting obvious calls go because they didnt want to be one sided. Like the charge harden didnt get called for at the end of one of the quarters. When he got the ball battier was already standing there because he saw harden was out of control. No call.

The point is, they lost. The ref's dont make okc play bad defense and leave all the shooters open for 3pt shots, even i knew if you gave cole and chalmers WIDE open 3pt shots, they would eventually make you pay. They did.

Yeah, the refs are part of the game... sometimes they make bad calls. When they consistently make bad calls in favor of Miami for the entire series... i start to wonder. It's not just me complaining about the refs............. its everyone. ESPN analyst complaining about the refs too....... go on twitter and read to comments from ESPN guys..... EVERYONE is saying these refs are favoring Miami.... not just in 1 game... 1 quarter.... every game... every quarter.

Vteckidd
06-20-2012, 12:08 PM
He wont admit that though because hes a heat fan, or rooting for the heat. Its blatant. Its not even a theory, its fact. Heres a snap shot of the no call on LBJ hitting durant in the head and going over the back on a SHOULD HAVE BEEN 3 point play.

Harden was fouled by Wade on the blown layup, i mean wade just reached out and grabbed him.

Durant HAS BEEN IN FOUL TROUBLE THE WHOLE SERIES, THEY ARE CALLING FOULS ON DURANT, THEY ARE NOT CALLING FOULS ON MIAMI.

Jdm94Coupe
06-20-2012, 12:15 PM
So the ref's are making sure they are out of position to give miami wide open shots?

Do the ref's guard chalmers in the 4th quarter? The FACT is, okc is playing Horrible defense.........

this is the nba man, they travel every possession and grab all game all day. there are missed calls for BOTH teams, thats all im saying. I can name calls that they didnt call on okc too. but it would be pointless.

did the ref's make westbrook foul chalmers in the corner of the court? did they make him dribble off his leg..... fact is, they lost. and they are dead in the water. series is over.

Jdm94Coupe
06-20-2012, 12:17 PM
He wont admit that though because hes a heat fan, or rooting for the heat. Its blatant. Its not even a theory, its fact. Heres a snap shot of the no call on LBJ hitting durant in the head and going over the back on a SHOULD HAVE BEEN 3 point play.

Harden was fouled by Wade on the blown layup, i mean wade just reached out and grabbed him.

Durant HAS BEEN IN FOUL TROUBLE THE WHOLE SERIES, THEY ARE CALLING FOULS ON DURANT, THEY ARE NOT CALLING FOULS ON MIAMI.

So what you are saying is durant isnt fouling? they are making up calls? OR are you saying he is fouling, they just shouldnt call him for the fouls because he is kevin durant? i saw him make 2-3 STUPID fouls which he deserved to be called for, you are a superstar, play like one. not like a rookie. not being an ass, just being honest.

whats the excuse for allowing miami to get 104 points? fouls?

The Refs are the reason OKC lost, but they are a factor. And its BLATANT because im not an OKC fan, and everyone is talking about how bad it is. Cant wait for first take!

I don't see anything about them talking about the ref's. Not the reason they lost man. When you let a team score 100+ points, you can't cry foul. The point im trying to make is, i understand why you are saying they missed calls. But what im saying is, i see missed calls on both teams.

Vteckidd
06-20-2012, 12:22 PM
So the ref's are making sure they are out of position to give miami wide open shots?

Do the ref's guard chalmers in the 4th quarter? The FACT is, okc is playing Horrible defense.........

this is the nba man, they travel every possession and grab all game all day. there are missed calls for BOTH teams, thats all im saying. I can name calls that they didnt call on okc too. but it would be pointless.

did the ref's make westbrook foul chalmers in the corner of the court? did they make him dribble off his leg..... fact is, they lost. and they are dead in the water. series is over.
No one ever said that. That is the default argument though for heat people who dont like the fact that everyone agrees that OKC is not getting the calls Miami is getting.

Apparently you didnt read my opening statement where i said "miami out played OKC and won" Period.

But , at the same time, you cannot argue the 2 BLATANT MISSED CALLS that would have swung momentum for the THunder.

1) The Game 2 NO CALL FOUL on LBJ that cost thunder the game or a chance at tieing it
2) The Game 4 breakaway NO FOUL CALL on WADE when he reached out and raped James Harden.

Miami is getting all the cheap calls in the world, the continuation calls, the 3 point calls, etc. Couple that with their Role players playing well, its almost impossible to win. OKC had chances to slow the game down and everytime they got an opportunity either it was a bad possession, OR, it was a horrible no call by the Refs.

You cant beat 5 on 7

Vteckidd
06-20-2012, 12:25 PM
So what you are saying is durant isnt fouling? they are making up calls? OR are you saying he is fouling, they just shouldnt call him for the fouls because he is kevin durant? i saw him make 2-3 STUPID fouls which he deserved to be called for, you are a superstar, play like one. not like a rookie. not being an ass, just being honest.

whats the excuse for allowing miami to get 104 points? fouls?

Im not saying Durant doesnt foul, he does. Hes BEING CALLED FOR IT, HIS AVERAGES are up almost 2 fouls PER GAME in the finals. The problem is, LBJ and Wade dont get called for the EXACT SAME FOULS THEY ARE COMMITTING, ITS 1 SIDED.

How AGGRESSIVE would miamis defense be if LBJ and Wade got called for the fouls they are not getting called for? Battier would foul out in 2 quarters if they called the game the same way.

If im OKC, im sending a Bench player into game 5 and LAYING battier out on a hard screen. Send a message

Jdm94Coupe
06-20-2012, 12:38 PM
Battier would foul out in 2 quarters if they called the game the same way.

Durant initiates a lot of contact with battier as well.

Sinfix_15
06-20-2012, 12:43 PM

The refs cant play the game for either team..... these teams are both evenly matched and each game so far could have gone either way, it just feels like the refs are what is pushing Miami over the top.

Even though the foul numbers on paper are still lop sided... they dont even tell the true story of how 1 sided the officiating has been. in "crunch time" the thunder literally get NO calls. when the Heat are up 10, sure theyll throw a foul OKCs way.... when its a 2 point game........... OKC gets nothing..... but on the other hand.... theyre quick with the whistle if you touch Lebron. in a 1-2 point game, theyre sending Lebron to the line on half court blocking fouls........... any contact vs miami results in a foul most of the time.

Jdm94Coupe
06-20-2012, 12:48 PM
ok

Sinfix_15
06-20-2012, 12:50 PM
ok

it is what it is, Miami is playing well enough to win, they deserve to win......... i just wish the refs would let us find out if they could win on their own.

Jdm94Coupe
06-20-2012, 12:52 PM
it is what it is, Miami is playing well enough to win, they deserve to win......... i just wish the refs would let us find out if they could win on their own.

i think okc's defense is telling us all we need to know.

Vteckidd
06-20-2012, 12:59 PM

its easy to have great offense when you know if you have a bad possession, your getting to the free throw line

its easy to play aggressive defense when you are allowed to foul the other team.

OKC defense hasnt been that bad, but when it plays well, it gets called for a foul. WHen Miamis Defense breaks down, its a no call for OKC

Jdm94Coupe
06-20-2012, 01:05 PM
When you give up 104 points to miami, you are playing bad defense. Not only are they double teaming lebron in the post, leaving WIDE open players at the 3pt line, they are MAKING stupid fouls and looking to the ref's like they are supposed to ignore your stupidity.

Westbrook fouling chalmers with less then a second left on the shot clock is flat out stupid. No way out of it. They make stupid plays like that all the time. Just not experienced enough. The series is definitely over, but you don't win 3 games straight because of bad refs. They got out played. And will most likely get out played again in game 5.

Jdm94Coupe
06-20-2012, 01:07 PM
Maybe it's just me. but i've never liked peoples arguments about it being easy to score when you know you are gonna get a call. you aren't arguing that okc is in fact fouling, you are arguing that they shouldnt get called for it. I've never liked that argument, why doesnt okc just do this......

quit fucking fouling. simple as that.

Sinfix_15
06-20-2012, 01:20 PM

yeah, because being in foul trouble doesnt effect defense.

Miami has the confidence of knowing that if they go to the paint, worst case is that theyre shooting free throws. All Lebron has to do is initiate contact......

Sinfix_15
06-20-2012, 01:24 PM
Maybe it's just me. but i've never liked peoples arguments about it being easy to score when you know you are gonna get a call. you aren't arguing that okc is in fact fouling, you are arguing that they shouldnt get called for it. I've never liked that argument, why doesnt okc just do this......

quit fucking fouling. simple as that.

I dont mind them calling hand fouls.... if you slap a player while hes shooting 100 times a game, you deserve 100 fouls a game..... theyre calling way too many body fouls....

If Lebron runs into you, foul on you. If Lebron lowers his shoulder into you, foul on you. If Lebron elbows you, foul on you. If Lebron pushes off you, foul on you.............................. any contact with a heat player is drawing a foul. If your hips touch Lebron, foul on you...............

Miami is doing the exact same thing OKC is doing, but theyre not getting called for it. Miami is being allowed to play physical and aggressive. OKC is being forced to play flag basketball. Theyre not good enough to beat Miami under THESE circumstances.

Jdm94Coupe
06-20-2012, 01:26 PM
yeah, because being in foul trouble doesnt effect defense.

Miami has the confidence of knowing that if they go to the paint, worst case is that theyre shooting free throws. All Lebron has to do is initiate contact......

So you are saying now that lebron doesn't get fouled? Or that when he is fouled, it shouldn't be called?

Franco Tirador
06-20-2012, 02:23 PM
I'm gonna go on record and say that OKC is going to win this coming up game in Miami, the fact that they beat them once before+ this is their last chance I think is enough to beat the heat, they won't win the series but I think they will win the next one

Jdm94Coupe
06-20-2012, 02:33 PM
the fact that they beat them once beforee

not IN miami they haven't.

NaNissan
06-20-2012, 08:02 PM
Its over but the foul calls are one sided. That being said OKC has had a chance to win every game, Durant is still 2 years away from his full potential next year you will see LBJ at his best.

Jdm94Coupe
06-20-2012, 08:06 PM

quickdodge®
06-20-2012, 08:43 PM
My prediction is out. Would like to see OKC pull it off, but it doesn't look likely. Later, QD.

Jdm94Coupe
06-20-2012, 08:50 PM
i honestly just dont want to see the season over on thursday.... go okc!

Vteckidd
06-20-2012, 11:01 PM
i honestly just dont want to see the season over on thursday.... go okc!

then we can start the offseason thread :P

Sinfix_15
06-21-2012, 02:35 AM
then we can start the offseason thread :P

Tebowtime starting soon.

Jdm94Coupe
06-21-2012, 06:19 AM
Tebowtime starting soon.

I won't comment about him in the nfl until he is a starting player. or until he plays, i only think its fair.

is tebow better then sanchez?

Vteckidd
06-21-2012, 09:08 AM
i meant nba offseason

Jdm94Coupe
06-21-2012, 09:23 AM
i meant nba offseason

im just ready for the olympics...... as much as they talk about the dream team, this years olympic team will be great as well!

chris paul
dwayne wade
carmelo anthony
lebron james
russell westbrook
kevin durant
kobe bryant
anthony davis
tyson chandler
deron williams
kevin love
chris bosh
blake griffin .... etc....

if we had dwight howard and bynum, that would be crazy..... and we know who the starting PG will be, lol.... maybe we should make a thread about that, lol.... love u guys!

Vteckidd
06-21-2012, 09:32 AM
Blah i hate the olympics. Wont even watch it unless im really really bored.

Jdm94Coupe
06-21-2012, 09:56 AM
i love it, lol......

who u got in tonights game?

Vteckidd
06-21-2012, 10:00 AM
OKC . DUe for a hot shooting night, Miami is due a bad game.

By me predicting this, King James will probably win his crown though LOL