PDA

View Full Version : Anyone watch the fight last night???

D3UC3S
06-10-2012, 06:12 PM
WHAT THE FUCK????

Manny got robbed and someone in Vegas got filthy rich. What a shame. Even Teddy Atlas was publicly disgusted.

Thoughts, opinions......

Kyle
06-10-2012, 06:20 PM
That was terrible. Hooters Roswell cleared out, 60% plus left as soon as the final bell rang all because they thought it was a given Manny won.

How can a third party judge score it 119 to 110 and he loses?

Julio
06-10-2012, 08:59 PM
That was terrible. Hooters Roswell cleared out, 60% plus left as soon as the final bell rang all because they thought it was a given Manny won.

How can a third party judge score it 119 to 110 and he loses?

None of the judges last night scored 119 to 110 ? Im confused.

Although what I saw last night was Manny win this fight.. It wasnt a dominating like Im used to watching from Manny.

Not many combinations, alot of misses..he kept landing that right jab all night though...and quite a few power punches..
At least from what I saw.. Saw the fight twice becuase I could not believe it.

Bradley never backed down and for a guy who has glass gloves, i was rather impressed that he had the cojones to go punch to punch with Manny.
I dont know.. Although the fight I saw, I had Manny winning in my head, but I wasnt impressed by Manny.. But I was more impressed that Bradley took those right jabs like a man, never back down and swang away.. Actually he threw a lot more punches.. Didnt seem like Bradley through that many.. But after watching the second fight.. He did not throw many power punches but landed a lot of body punches... I dont know.. My head is so messed up..makes no sense.

Julio
06-11-2012, 06:04 AM
Yeah, this fight was a setup.. Scam for Nov 10th fight..Bob Arum king of BS.

Sinfix_15
06-11-2012, 06:35 AM
Boxing died this weekend. What little integrity this pathetic corruption filled sport had is officially gone. I will never pay for another boxing match the rest of my life. At least Vince Mcmahon admits that the winner of Wrestlemania is predetermined.

Bob Arum is the owner of toprank, Tim Bradley and Pac are both signed by toprank, Pac's contract with toprank is about to expire and he had no intention of resigning. Had Manny of inked the fight with Mayweather, toprank would have missed out on the most lucrative fight in boxing history. Now toprank gets a rematch of 2 toprank fighters where they split the profits with nobody.

Boxing is dead. All credibility has been lost. It is not a sport and should no longer be respected as such.

D3UC3S
06-11-2012, 07:08 AM
I feel bad for Pac, he is a real stand up guy for not goin crazy. I see why he isn't renewing his contract.

cactusEG
06-19-2012, 03:06 PM
Its simple Manny got robbed !

Kyle
06-19-2012, 08:35 PM
None of the judges last night scored 119 to 110 ? Im confused.

On the PPV channel I watched one of the guys watching it (not an official ref)had it 119 to 110.