PDA

View Full Version : dumbest movie ever!!! JERSY SHORE SHARK ATTACK!!!

frostbyte
06-09-2012, 09:00 PM
I see they made a mockery of jersy shore lmao bout a killer damn shark hahahahahha dumbest movie ever but full of lulz

C230K
06-09-2012, 09:49 PM
I saw it on my comcast guide, but didnt bother to click on it? Look-a-like Jersey cast was in the movie?

frostbyte
06-09-2012, 10:24 PM
Lmao yeah they tried to make them look like em was retarded funny

C230K
06-09-2012, 11:54 PM
I wanna see it now

frostbyte
06-10-2012, 09:20 AM
My stomach hurts this morning from laughin so hard at that movie

quickdodgeŽ
06-10-2012, 09:25 AM
Any movie based on a talentless "reality" TV show, not to mention one from MTV, can't really be seen as worth watching itself. Later, QD.

frostbyte
06-10-2012, 10:03 AM
Actually wise quickenone... It was very "gutbusting" funny because it was a parody of a no talent mtv reality show strictly done to belittle and poke at the real JERSEY SHORE cast making the movie effin hillarious... If your in to movies like "the scary movie" and "vampires suck" parody style productions this is a movie worth spitting beer through your nose to...

quickdodgeŽ
06-10-2012, 10:14 AM
Actually wise quickenone...

I have no idea what this ill-fated attempt at joking on my name is supposed to even say, let alone mean.

It was very "gutbusting" funny because it was a parody of a no talent mtv reality show strictly done to belittle and poke at the real JERSEY SHORE cast making the movie effin hillarious... If your in to movies like "the scary movie" and "vampires suck" parody style productions this is a movie worth spitting beer through your nose to...

I consider myself to be very silly and think of immature things as funny. This, however, I found neither entertaining enough to entertain me nor relative enough to watch. Spoofs are funny. But many, many spoofs (such as Vampires suck, the Scary Movie series, etc.) are so poorly done with horribly bad acting, they are not laugh inducing at all to me. Later, QD.

Sinfix_15
06-10-2012, 10:26 AM
if you liked that one, try this one!!! Some movies are so bad that theyre good. "bad movies" are a genre in their own.

http://ia.media-imdb.com/images/M/MV5BMTYxODc5NTE5M15BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwMTkwODIzMQ@@._ V1._SY317_CR5,0,214,317_.jpg

frostbyte
06-10-2012, 10:29 AM
I do agree with that good point made wise quicken one... But on a saturday night with both kids at home and no sitter and a prego wife that cant get out and do much when there is nothing on tv... It was atleast something funny to watch... Or semi funny to watch... May have been my absolute boredom that kicked in and hell a cat fartin in the wind would have probably been funny too so good point.... But pauly d's spoof sayin "saaay hello to my little friend yeeeeah buddy" while fist pumpin and firing off an m16 at sharks was pretty retarded funny... I think they pit more money in to this tv spoof of jersey shore than mtv has put into every season otlf tue real show thus far...

quickdodgeŽ
06-10-2012, 10:32 AM
I do agree with that good point made wise quicken one... But on a saturday night with both kids at home and no sitter and a prego wife that cant get out and do much when there is nothing on tv... It was atleast something funny to watch... Or semi funny to watch... May have been my absolute boredom that kicked in and hell a cat fartin in the wind would have probably been funny too so good point.... But pauly d's spoof sayin "saaay hello to my little friend yeeeeah buddy" while fist pumpin and firing off an m16 at sharks was pretty retarded funny... I think they pit more money in to this tv spoof of jersey shore than mtv has put into every season otlf tue real show thus far...

I can see where you're coming from. I've been caught slipping and watching some film that I would vow to never watch when nothing would be on, lolol. Later, QD.

frostbyte
06-10-2012, 10:32 AM
Btw was not an ill fated joke at your name everyone knows your pretty wise when it comes to cars your classics and humor... Its was meant in good humor not as a poke to the name wise one mr.QD...smile its sunday... Well its raining so forget the smile...

frostbyte
06-10-2012, 10:34 AM
Damn why does it always rain on the weekends grrrr... Every little project i got keeps getting rained out *sigh*