PDA

View Full Version : something thats really setting hard on my heart...

frostbyte
06-09-2012, 11:03 AM
So my wife is pregnant, due june 20th. Well yesterday started having labor pains, continued into today. Its really grinding my gears that the family i have less than a few miles down the road are not returning my calls or texts concerning anyone babysitting just a couple hours so we can go have her checked out. Between calls texts emails and facebook, not one single contact has returned communication with is saying sure bring on over son or anything. After this huge headache i truely think after our son is born we will be moving back to NC where our friends and her family would actually help someone out a few hours. As it standa now i have to drop her off and say good luck call me with an update cause my friends and family wanna go fish or be lazy... Aint that just so nice...

t(>_< t ) fawk it

Western.
06-09-2012, 11:20 AM
That really sucks man. Usually, if none of your friends back you up, its your family thats always there to support. At least that's the idea of family. How old are your kids?

frostbyte
06-09-2012, 11:27 AM
3 and 5 two boys... And yeah my grandparents are at disney world but i got aunts and my own mom of course that havent even called back. Yeah family is supposed to help you in times like this, and friends usually have your back... But not today apparently. 3 days ive been calling people and shit and everyone is too busy sick working... Blah blah blah... Not like im asking them to keep em a week jist long enough to get checked out but im thinking now theyre gonna keep my wife and do the c-section earlier than planned... Yay us...