PDA

View Full Version : Traded hatch got an EJ6

Kamikazie25
06-06-2012, 10:50 PM
Needs some work, any ideas and suggestions would be appreciated.
http://sphotos.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ash4/295004_516442987821_243857012_n.jpg

http://sphotos.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-prn1/550912_516443097601_1652767981_n.jpg

http://sphotos.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ash3/527629_516443107581_828105710_n.jpg

Relentless
06-06-2012, 10:56 PM
Goodjob on the trade. Looks clean

Kamikazie25
06-06-2012, 11:07 PM
Thanks man, I need an IAC and it'll run better.

Relentless
06-06-2012, 11:52 PM
That shouldn't be hard to get and have it changed.

C230K
06-06-2012, 11:53 PM
On the outside I would personally upgrade the tailights, restore headlights and change the rims I dont thing they go with the car color wise, but you can always paint them. Makes me miss having a civic

Kamikazie25
06-07-2012, 12:17 AM
Yeah i want different wheels, and headlights I was thinking about the black housing ones, but not sure what kinda tailights.
On the outside I would personally upgrade the tailights, restore headlights and change the rims I dont thing they go with the car color wise, but you can always paint them. Makes me miss having a civic

Kamikazie25
06-07-2012, 12:18 AM
Yeah and I hope I dont have to pay an am and a leg to get it.
That shouldn't be hard to get and have it changed.

Sinfix_15
06-07-2012, 03:22 AM
Suggestion #1, fix the hood so that it fits correctly.

aside from that, looks like an improvement over the hatch. good trade.

GetFRESH!
06-07-2012, 05:57 AM
^x2

siR headlights and a replica J's lip would be a promising start. Other than that, maybe a cunt hair more low up front.

Drummerboy
06-07-2012, 03:37 PM
I like the wheels/color, personally. But I drive a silver car with gold wheels, sooo....

You could bust in all the glass, shit on the hood, piss in the gas tank and name it nancy and it would still be an improvement from your hatch.

RsonGt3's
06-07-2012, 04:01 PM
Whats up with the hood? Why does it look retarded? Who's the idiot thats traded you their nice civic for a two toned hatch? Any ways good trade. Fix the hood and you're set.

Western.
06-07-2012, 04:04 PM
Nice trade. Car looks really clean. As far as suggestions go, do your own thing. Make it something that represents you.

JEY$JDM
06-07-2012, 04:15 PM
I'm the "idiot" who traded LOL

The hood looks retarded bcuz I spaced it (do ppl still not knw what a spaced hood looks like and why ppl do it???????)

I have always wanted eg hatch, and aside from a little black paint needed here and there lol the hatch he traded me is actually pretty nice!!!!

I have A LOT of plans for it, and have already corrected some of the problems with the paint lol

JEY$JDM
06-07-2012, 05:08 PM
Whats wrong with the hatch?

I got some plans for it! Don't worry yall, it be nice and cleaner in no time!

...after painting some things back black lol (still not done haha)
http://i48.photobucket.com/albums/f226/pixieshaven154/mynewwhatchy.jpg

BTW, anyone want to trade me wheels? It has some rota circuit 8 16's on it now I want to trade for some 15's!

Kamikazie25
06-07-2012, 05:10 PM
Whats up with the hood? Why does it look retarded? Who's the idiot thats traded you their nice civic for a two toned hatch? Any ways good trade. Fix the hood and you're set.
Thanks Man!

Kamikazie25
06-07-2012, 05:12 PM
Nice trade. Car looks really clean. As far as suggestions go, do your own thing. Make it something that represents you.
Thanks dude, i appreciate it.

Kamikazie25
06-07-2012, 05:13 PM

The hood looks retarded bcuz I spaced it (do ppl still not knw what a spaced hood looks like and why ppl do it???????)

I have always wanted eg hatch, and aside from a little black paint needed here and there lol the hatch he traded me is actually pretty nice!!!!

I have A LOT of plans for it, and have already corrected some of the problems with the paint lol

Dude keep me posted on it, I wanna see your progress. Glad your enjoying it, I already started on mine put a center console in today!

RsonGt3's
06-07-2012, 05:29 PM

Was the blower on the d16 really that big that the hood wouldnt close??

Genji-Sama
06-07-2012, 06:12 PM
Trade up, nice :goodjob:

Relentless
06-08-2012, 12:18 AM
http://i48.photobucket.com/albums/f226/pixieshaven154/mynewwhatchy.jpg
Nice Save

Sinfix_15
06-08-2012, 02:27 AM

you doing it on purpose doesnt make it look any less retarded. No reason you can possibly produce will justify making your car look like ass.

Drummerboy
06-08-2012, 07:07 AM
you doing it on purpose doesnt make it look any less retarded. No reason you can possibly produce will justify making your car look like ass.

QFT.

I HIGHLY doubt a hood spaced that amount brings under hood temps down by any worthwhile amount. Nice upgrade to the hatch though jey.

Drummerboy
06-08-2012, 07:07 AM

QFT.

I HIGHLY doubt a hood spaced that amount brings under hood temps down by any worthwhile amount. Nice upgrade to the hatch though jey.

Dylan
06-08-2012, 09:33 AM
Lose the front lip and step away from your spray paint.

JEY$JDM
06-08-2012, 01:01 PM
lol

JEY$JDM
06-08-2012, 01:01 PM
QFT.

Well, google it and you tell me.

Sinfix_15
06-08-2012, 01:20 PM
Well, google it and you tell me.

This hood would reduce engine bay temps too.... or fit a blower, turbo, bigger engine, or anything else you needed to fit. so would just removing your hood completely, or cutting it in half, or drilling holes in it..............

Still doesnt make it look any less retarded. As with most things in life...... cars being one of those things, there is always more than 1 way to accomplish something. You chose the retarded looking way.

Of all fads in the car world, this one annoys me the most.

http://www.craigslist.org/about/best/phx/1181323797.2.jpg

If this guy can close his hood all the way, explain to me why that slow ass civic cant?
http://ic2.pbase.com/o4/09/580409/1/62345477.v6gllQBn.tokyocars100_1336800x600.jpg

DustnU
06-09-2012, 10:03 AM
Look Look Mom it's a spaced hood OMG!!!!!! Really? Who cares what any of you really think, how many people have hood spacers on here and don't really need them.... If it's not your car and you don't like it make a comment and move on with your life. Not every Nissan owner thinks a Silvia front end conversion looks good either, some don't see the point of spending all that money but if you do Sinfix good for you. Stop hating and take your Fadded out "Silvia" elsewhere. The coupe was my cousin's car and he liked it, now the new owner likes it and he might like the spacers too. If not take them off and roll on.... I personally could care less and am posting this to make a point, there are many mods/Fads we all go with or may not like. To each his own if you like your car that's all that matters, there has been and will ALWAYS be HATERS/CRITICS everywhere....

Sinfix_15
06-10-2012, 10:51 AM
Look Look Mom it's a spaced hood OMG!!!!!! Really? Who cares what any of you really think, how many people have hood spacers on here and don't really need them.... If it's not your car and you don't like it make a comment and move on with your life. Not every Nissan owner thinks a Silvia front end conversion looks good either, some don't see the point of spending all that money but if you do Sinfix good for you. Stop hating and take your Fadded out "Silvia" elsewhere. The coupe was my cousin's car and he liked it, now the new owner likes it and he might like the spacers too. If not take them off and roll on.... I personally could care less and am posting this to make a point, there are many mods/Fads we all go with or may not like. To each his own if you like your car that's all that matters, there has been and will ALWAYS be HATERS/CRITICS everywhere....

i agree.... i dont care what kind of cars people like or dislike. However...... cars should be built right. You can absolutely hate Silvias and the very sight of a Silvia make you want to vomit....... but you cant say my car isnt built perfectly. Hoods were meant to be closed. This car is flawed. Would be no different than a car riding down the road missing a door. Most people would say "holy shit, that car doesnt have a door, what a jackass".

Even if i absolutely hate the car itself, i respect anyone who does something right. You however.... insult a car that is perfectly executed that has "more money than its worth" put into it to come to the defense of a jackass who lifted his hood because he thinks it lowers his temperatures.

I am obsessive compulsive about symmetry. The type of person who would walk into your house and notice your picture frame isnt perfectly level. When i look at a car that has misaligned body panels, it makes me want to claw my eyes out.

DustnU
06-10-2012, 06:33 PM
Sorry your so anal and ocd..... Hood spacers were made for a reason and a ton of company's make them. Maybe it doesn't cool the engine like some think and maybe it does, it really doesn't matter either way does it. You have a clean 240 no lie but don't get a huge head and ego over it bro it's by NO means Perfect.... Hella flush/stanced whatever, everyone's doing it.

Drummerboy
06-11-2012, 11:22 PM
Sorry your so anal

http://cdn.memegenerator.net/instances/400x/9095053.jpg

But really, I agree that "to each their own". But when someone posts a picture of their car on a site with 3x,xxx local car guys/girls in the car pics section, opinions will be given. If you don't want opinions (positive and negative) don't post your pics here. I had to learn that with my prelude. I think a (slightly)stanced 4th gen prelude with a rare swap, turbo, and custom 1 off pieces is freakin amazing, but it's definitely not for everyone. So when I post pictures, or update my build thread, I expect the good and the bad.

Genji-Sama
06-12-2012, 03:15 PM
Sorry your so anal and ocd..... Hood spacers were made for a reason and a ton of company's make them. Maybe it doesn't cool the engine like some think and maybe it does, it really doesn't matter either way does it. You have a clean 240 no lie but don't get a huge head and ego over it bro it's by NO means Perfect.... Hella flush/stanced whatever, everyone's doing it.

They don't, :no: complete waste of money in my opinion, but the car doesn't looks bad and my butts not bleeding over his "spaced hood", tho he shouldn't've spaced it :goodjob:

JEY$JDM
06-13-2012, 11:45 AM
This hood would reduce engine bay temps too.... or fit a blower, turbo, bigger engine, or anything else you needed to fit. so would just removing your hood completely, or cutting it in half, or drilling holes in it..............

Still doesnt make it look any less retarded. As with most things in life...... cars being one of those things, there is always more than 1 way to accomplish something. You chose the retarded looking way.

Of all fads in the car world, this one annoys me the most.

http://www.craigslist.org/about/best/phx/1181323797.2.jpg

If this guy can close his hood all the way, explain to me why that slow ass civic cant?
http://ic2.pbase.com/o4/09/580409/1/62345477.v6gllQBn.tokyocars100_1336800x600.jpg
Well, I still dont give a fawk what you think bud! Stop slitting your wrist and fisting your ass over the spaced hood hahahahahahaha I think your the fucking retard! thats just my opinion :crazy: BUT of course, im just talkin shit on teh interwebs... no hard feelings!

They don't, :no: complete waste of money in my opinion, but the car doesn't looks bad and my butts not bleeding over his "spaced hood", tho he shouldn't've spaced it :goodjob:

complete waste of money? I used washers and longer bolts I had already...... so..... no money wasted haha

Sinfix_15
06-13-2012, 12:09 PM
Well, I still dont give a fawk what you think bud! Stop slitting your wrist and fisting your ass over the spaced hood hahahahahahaha I think your the fucking retard! thats just my opinion :crazy:

complete waste of money? I used washers and longer bolts I had already...... so..... no money wasted haha

yeah, im the retard for taking the time to do shit the right way or not doing it at all. You're simply brilliant for building your car with shit you get from the hardware store. There's no reason to do this. It is the automotive equivalency of wearing a tinfoil helmet.

JEY$JDM
06-13-2012, 12:13 PM
yeah, im the retard for taking the time to do shit the right way or not doing it at all. You're simply brilliant for building your car with shit you get from the hardware store. There's no reason to do this. It is the automotive equivalency of wearing a tinfoil helmet.
Dude... MY CAR WAS BASICALLY BONE FUCKING STOCK! Build my car???? I never got to do anything that I wanted to do to it. LOLOLOL what did I get from the hardware store mayne???

Sinfix_15
06-14-2012, 02:52 AM
Dude... MY CAR WAS BASICALLY BONE FUCKING STOCK! Build my car???? I never got to do anything that I wanted to do to it. LOLOLOL what did I get from the hardware store mayne???

so you think your bone stock honda needed it's hood tilted to lower engine bay temps? let me tell you how i know that it didnt...........

Honda didnt do it.

Sammich
06-14-2012, 07:37 AM

QFTMFT people act like they own the car and it has to stay like that. if you dont like it, take your donuts and eat them elsewhere

JEY$JDM
06-14-2012, 09:21 AM
so you think your bone stock honda needed it's hood tilted to lower engine bay temps? let me tell you how i know that it didnt...........

Honda didnt do it.
Get OFF my NUTS plz

Kamikazie25
06-24-2012, 10:42 PM
Got the black housing headlights put on. Wish they made glass ones, dont like the plastic.

JEY$JDM
06-26-2012, 07:48 AM
Got the black housing headlights put on. Wish they made glass ones, dont like the plastic.
they don't look that bad!