PDA

View Full Version : Can this month get ANY worse?

teh bri
06-06-2012, 12:29 PM
Driving down a back road and this happens. Stupid idiot, decided to turn left as I was driving and HIT ME! My vitals were 168/70 and the ambulance suggested to take me to the hospital and not under any circumstances was I leaving my beautiful car there without me. She was towed, and I cried the entire time. Mind you, I have NEVER been in a car accident in my entire life... and BOOM.

cactusEG
06-06-2012, 12:34 PM
Be glad it was not any worse and you´re still kicking.

teh bri
06-06-2012, 01:02 PM
As soon as I got out of my car, and he saw I was pregnant he become very upset and apologized repeatedly.

green91
06-06-2012, 01:37 PM
If youre pregnant, get your ass to the hospital. who cares about a car.

teh bri
06-06-2012, 01:48 PM
I'm fine.

1moreaccord
06-06-2012, 02:06 PM
not under any circumstances was I leaving my beautiful car there without me.

= Suzuki Aerio?

Somethings not computing....

Regardless, glad you are alright!

B18c1Turboed
06-06-2012, 02:34 PM
Wow so a Suzuki is more important then the Health of you own unborn baby? Wow!

teh bri
06-06-2012, 03:44 PM
I'm guessing you don't understand fucking English. SO... I'll repeat myself. I'M FINE.

Sammich
06-06-2012, 03:50 PM
but you did go to the hospital correct?

teh bri
06-06-2012, 03:54 PM
but you did go to the hospital correct?

I made an emergency appointment to my OBGYN. Everything is fine, she's kicking like normal. Picked up my rental car, a 2011 mitsubishi endeavor. I'm getting the estimate on how much she'll end up costing the guys insurance by tomorrow. I'm PRAYING she's not totaled, because I will come kill that kid. :/

Scotsman
06-06-2012, 04:08 PM
glad to hear you and the wee one are ok lass

quickdodgeŽ
06-06-2012, 05:17 PM

Exactly. Stupid move not going to the hospital. "Emergency appointment" or not. Later, QD.

teh bri
06-06-2012, 06:18 PM
You guys are seriously taking this way too far. I went to the fucking doctors.

quickdodgeŽ
06-06-2012, 06:21 PM
You guys are seriously taking this way too far. I went to the fucking doctors.

Yep. Because when dealing with the health of a child there is a limit to which you should go.

Like B18 said, wow. Oh well. Later, QD.

Turbo04
06-06-2012, 07:33 PM
Yep. Because when dealing with the health of a child there is a limit to which you should go.

Exactly.

Come on now, you can't honestly be shocked that so many people are calling you out about refusing to go to the hospital after a car accident....while pregnant. It's your body and child and thus makes it your choice when something like this comes up what you do. I certainly do not agree with refusing to go on the basis of not wanting to leave a car that is wrecked behind and we can also agree to disagree what cars are considered beautiful. However at the end of the day the most important thing is you and the baby are ok. The car can be replaced if it's totaled.

Vteckidd
06-06-2012, 07:45 PM

lol i thought the same thing. Not only that, but posting a thread on IA was right up there in importance too.

Vteckidd
06-06-2012, 07:47 PM
I made an emergency appointment to my OBGYN. Everything is fine, she's kicking like normal. Picked up my rental car, a 2011 mitsubishi endeavor. I'm getting the estimate on how much she'll end up costing the guys insurance by tomorrow. I'm PRAYING she's not totaled, because I will come kill that kid. :/

when did you get a PHD to diagnose yourself?

Fuckin A seriously? Fuck your car leave that shit behind youre PREGNANT. You could have had internal bleeding or trauma to the fetus and you could have felt perfectly fine.

JESUS CHRIST CAN YOU GET ANY FUCKING DUMBER?

WHO GIVES A FUCK ABOUT FIXING YOUR GOD DAMN SUZUKI AERIO?

teh bri
06-06-2012, 07:53 PM
First off, it was a figure of speech. He checked my vitals and everything was fine. It was a tad bit high but the guy didn't hit me hard and i wasn't feeling any pain. Car accident happened at 11:30. Appointment was made and i went in at 1:30 and had my rental by 3. I am completely fine. I wasn't saying my car was more important than my unborn child. So stop jumping down my throat on something I did/said. Jesus Christ.

BanginJimmy
06-06-2012, 07:55 PM
when did you get a PHD to diagnose yourself?

Fuckin A seriously? Fuck your car leave that shit behind youre PREGNANT. You could have had internal bleeding or trauma to the fetus and you could have felt perfectly fine.

JESUS CHRIST CAN YOU GET ANY FUCKING DUMBER?

WHO GIVES A FUCK ABOUT FIXING YOUR GOD DAMN SUZUKI AERIO?

I believe this sums it up nicely.

teh bri
06-06-2012, 08:04 PM
You can't say anything on this website without having someone have a smart ass comment. And you guys wonder why this site has almost turned in to complete shit.

Vteckidd
06-06-2012, 08:21 PM
its tuned to complete shit because the IQ level of its users is in the toilet.

OMG IM PREGNANT AND IN A CAR ACCIDENT, I HOPE MY CAR IS OK!

Vteckidd
06-06-2012, 08:23 PM
My vitals were 168/70 and the ambulance suggested to take me to the hospital and not under any circumstances was I leaving my beautiful car there without me. She was towed, and I cried the entire time. Mind you, I have NEVER been in a car accident in my entire life... and BOOM.

Im sorry that is not a "figure of speech". THat is a direct quote from you.

We arent overreacting or making smart ass comments, we are reacting to the absolute pure bullshit retardness that you are posting on here.

So 2 hours in your expert opinion after a medical staff suggests you go to the hospital is ok? Glad you are Doogie MOTHERFUC KING HOUSER

Bacon
06-06-2012, 09:40 PM
Good to hear you and the little one are okay.

joshk5145
06-06-2012, 10:25 PM
Yea I think this may have been taken a little far. The only person that actually knows the severity of the impact of the accident is bri. She may have just been pretty shaken up from the accident which is why her vitals were a little high. I'm sure that if it was really serious that she would have gone to the hospital or the paramedics wouldn't have just let her go. And she did schedule an appointment with her OBGYN right after.
Anyways, glad you and the little one are ok!

C230K
06-06-2012, 10:48 PM
Yea I think this may have been taken a little far. The only person that actually knows the severity of the impact of the accident is bri. She may have just been pretty shaken up from the accident which is why her vitals were a little high. I'm sure that if it was really serious that she would have gone to the hospital or the paramedics wouldn't have just let her go. And she did schedule an appointment with her OBGYN right after.
Anyways, glad you and the little one are ok!

You must be trying to get in her pants

Sinfix_15
06-07-2012, 03:03 AM
:
First off, it was a figure of speech. He checked my vitals and everything was fine. It was a tad bit high but the guy didn't hit me hard and i wasn't feeling any pain. Car accident happened at 11:30. Appointment was made and i went in at 1:30 and had my rental by 3. I am completely fine. I wasn't saying my car was more important than my unborn child. So stop jumping down my throat on something I did/said. Jesus Christ.

My guess is that the ER probably would have just checked vitals and referred her to the obygn anyways. But......... im basing this opinion on my experiences with ERs which have absolutely nothing in common with "woman problems"

ruah_23
06-07-2012, 05:44 AM
In my proffesional opinion, as long as you're not experiencing any abd pain,and your vitals are good getting check with your ob is probably a good choice.

There is no harm in going to the ER but the mechanism of injury did not seem to warrant you to go to the ER. Unless you have LOC or something.

Take care.

ruah_23
06-07-2012, 05:46 AM
[QUOTE=Vteckidd;

So 2 hours in your expert opinion after a medical staff suggests you go to the hospital is ok? Glad you are Doogie MOTHERFUC KING HOUSER[/QUOTE]

We always suggest everyone to go to the hospital. We are not doctor and dont have the complete tools to dx so we cant say you're absolutely fine and doesnt need to go. That paramedic license is liable if he said that.

Sammich
06-07-2012, 06:19 AM

if i was with you in that vehicle Bri, i would have put you in that ambulance if you would have said no to going, that's just me. i see what you are trying to say, but i definitely see what they are saying. at the end of the day though i'm glad you and your baby are ok. last thing you needed is unnecessary stress, that includes the unnecessary jumping down the throat of some of the people in this thread. like i said in the other thread, sometimes you have to cut off some people...IA might be the crux of who/what you may wanna cut out.

joshk5145
06-07-2012, 09:27 AM
You must be trying to get in her pants

Why? Is it because I didn't join the bandwagon and bash her like everybody else did? I don't know the girl, and am married with two kids of my own.

Bajjani
06-07-2012, 10:04 AM
Glad you're okay.

1000cckiller
06-07-2012, 02:50 PM
ummm.

1000cckiller
06-07-2012, 02:51 PM
You always go to the hospital no matter what. Sometimes you never feel pain until days later. Glad you are ok, but wow.

C230K
06-07-2012, 03:15 PM
Why? Is it because I didn't join the bandwagon and bash her like everybody else did? I don't know the girl, and am married with two kids of my own.

I just said just to say it and the last part of your sentence, I didn't ask you

quickdodgeŽ
06-07-2012, 06:25 PM
You always go to the hospital no matter what.

Exactly!

It's easy to see who doesn't have children in this thread. Later, QD.

Bajjani
06-07-2012, 07:10 PM
I don't!

Bacon
06-07-2012, 09:06 PM
She went to her OBGYN doctor. A hospital would have referred her there anyways.

Sammich
06-08-2012, 07:15 AM
yea, she did go that day. so people need to chill

1000cckiller
06-08-2012, 07:56 AM
yea, she did go that day. so people need to chillyou getting soft sammich

Bajjani
06-08-2012, 11:53 AM
you getting soft sammich

Soft sammich, stale sammich, its still a sammich

Nemesis
06-08-2012, 12:35 PM
The EMTs in this thread actually have more say in this thread than anyone that has posted what she SHOULD have done. Either way, glad both parties are okay. Keep the shit civil you animals.

Bacon
06-08-2012, 02:18 PM
All the ER would have done was a basic work up on her and then refer her to her respective OBGYN. Nothing more. Sure she could have gone to the ER to be evaluated especially being pregnant but she went to make sure her little one was okay. All that anyone could have asked.

teh bri
06-08-2012, 05:36 PM
I'm okay. Baby is okay... HOWEVER, My car is totaled... :(

Waiting to hear how much I'll be getting, and we'll see from there.

98blackcivic
06-08-2012, 05:49 PM
aw feel better

quickdodgeŽ
06-08-2012, 07:00 PM
She went to her OBGYN doctor. A hospital would have referred her there anyways.

Here's the thing. Anything could have happened in between the time she had that wreck and the time she went to her "emergency visit." If something had been wrong, there's a chance that an ER doctor, who would be more qualified to examine her than an EMT, would spot it. If the ER doctor sees something not right (to him), then they could go from there.

The EMTs in this thread actually have more say in this thread than anyone that has posted what she SHOULD have done.

Not necessarily. EMT's aren't trained in prenatal care. They can't go in and check for trauma to a fetus/unborn child. They can't do X-rays to make sure things check out. A doctor can. Just because her vitals check out and she said she felt good, doesn't mean nothing could be wrong. So yes, I stand by what I said she SHOULD have done.

Bri, I'm just passing out advice on a subject that I think I'm quite qualified to give advice on. I've been around the block four times in this experience. I'm not trying to berate you at all. Just trying to open your eyes. I know this is your first child and all your decisions from now on need to reflect that child and his/her best interests. That's all I'm trying to convey. Later, QD.

teh bri
06-08-2012, 08:33 PM
I just had a very detailed conversation with a friend of my dads, whom is an EMT in the same county that my car accident occurred in. He told me that if my vitals were fine, and I didn't feel any pain at the time, that it was fine IF I went to the doctor as soon as I felt something. I scheduled it, right after the accident had happened and everything was calmed down. BECAUSE of the fact that the ER wouldn't have done anything besides check my blood, vitals (which were already taken) and contact my OBGYN to make an appointment to get an ultrasound to see if the baby was okay. Mind you, my obgyn is attached to the hospital. So, whether you guys don't like my decision, I feel, as well as my dads friend, that I made a good decision. I don't care what you may say or think about what I decided on, but I went to my doctor immediately afterwards, as well as today for my 30 week check up. She's fine, 16in and about 2 pounds.

However, my car.. the total damage was about 5,000. NO idea what's going to happen until Monday. But at least I get to enjoy a 2011 rental til then? Just very glad that I'm okay as well as Desirae. Thanks!

Echonova
06-08-2012, 09:16 PM
However, my car.. the total damage was about 5,000. NO idea what's going to happen until Monday. But at least I get to enjoy a 2011 rental til then? Just very glad that I'm okay as well as Desirae. Thanks!You posted two very important facts right here.

The car is totaled and you gave your daughter a perfect strip club dancer name (spelling was on point as well).

Relentless
06-08-2012, 11:23 PM
I know a female named Desiree.

O the wild days...........and nites. LOL

quickdodgeŽ
06-08-2012, 11:47 PM
I don't care what you may say or think

That's cool. Later, QD.

bodhi
06-09-2012, 12:59 AM
haha, you guys are all silly.

teh bri
06-09-2012, 10:52 AM
You posted two very important facts right here.

The car is totaled and you gave your daughter a perfect strip club dancer name (spelling was on point as well).
I'm totally going to try and ignore that comment considering the fact that my deceased father named her before he passed away.

CSquared
06-09-2012, 10:55 AM
Sorry for your loss, but he had some shitty taste in names.

teh bri
06-09-2012, 02:24 PM
Sorry for your loss, but he had some shitty taste in names.
And your parents should have aborted you when they had a chance. :goodjob:

Sinfix_15
06-10-2012, 10:14 AM
Here's the thing. Anything could have happened in between the time she had that wreck and the time she went to her "emergency visit." If something had been wrong, there's a chance that an ER doctor, who would be more qualified to examine her than an EMT, would spot it. If the ER doctor sees something not right (to him), then they could go from there.

Not necessarily. EMT's aren't trained in prenatal care. They can't go in and check for trauma to a fetus/unborn child. They can't do X-rays to make sure things check out. A doctor can. Just because her vitals check out and she said she felt good, doesn't mean nothing could be wrong. So yes, I stand by what I said she SHOULD have done.

Bri, I'm just passing out advice on a subject that I think I'm quite qualified to give advice on. I've been around the block four times in this experience. I'm not trying to berate you at all. Just trying to open your eyes. I know this is your first child and all your decisions from now on need to reflect that child and his/her best interests. That's all I'm trying to convey. Later, QD.

True...... but ER nurses arent exactly more trained than EMTs either. Plus the ER experience can be quite unpredictable when you walk in under your own care. She could have sat in the ER waiting room for an hour before seeing a nurse who checked her vitals and referred her to an obgyn. I'd say considering she went to the doctor an hour later and skipped the ER visit that the only thing she risked was maybe 30 minutes and that's assuming that the ER cared for her immediately, which isnt a certainty. Even if they did care for her immediately, it probably would have been an hour before she had contact with an actual doctor. All the initial tests would be conducted by a nurse before the doctor did anything. So, in an hours time, she was in the care of someone experienced in prenatal care. The ER *maybe* would not have produced the same result.

CSquared
06-10-2012, 01:35 PM
And your parents should have aborted you when they had a chance. :goodjob:

I heard your parents tried to abort you... Instead you just turned out a fucking white trash retard bitching on ia about your personal problems. Time to grow the fuck up. You're going to be someones mother.

Sinfix_15
06-10-2012, 03:20 PM
I heard your parents tried to abort you... Instead you just turned out a fucking white trash retard bitching on ia about your personal problems. Time to grow the fuck up. You're going to be someones mother.

Someone who just called a young pregnant female a white trash retard bitch that her parents tried to abort is telling someone they need to grow up.

Even for a proclaimed asshole like myself...... seems pretty uncalled for.

quickdodgeŽ
06-10-2012, 03:26 PM
True...... but ER nurses arent exactly more trained than EMTs either. Plus the ER experience can be quite unpredictable when you walk in under your own care. She could have sat in the ER waiting room for an hour before seeing a nurse who checked her vitals and referred her to an obgyn. I'd say considering she went to the doctor an hour later and skipped the ER visit that the only thing she risked was maybe 30 minutes and that's assuming that the ER cared for her immediately, which isnt a certainty. Even if they did care for her immediately, it probably would have been an hour before she had contact with an actual doctor. All the initial tests would be conducted by a nurse before the doctor did anything. So, in an hours time, she was in the care of someone experienced in prenatal care. The ER *maybe* would not have produced the same result.

Have to disagree with you here, sir. If she would have traveled by ambulance, combined with her being pregnant, she would have gotten in in a very short amount of time. You are right about the emergency room nurses and their knowledge of prenatal, but the OR doctor wouldn't be so inexperienced. She would have been seen by a doctor, not just a nurse. Later, QD.

Echonova
06-10-2012, 03:27 PM
I'm totally going to try and ignore that comment considering the fact that my deceased father named her before he passed away.He died of brain cancer right? LOL... Joking.

Even though I am probably the only one to find it funny at the moment (give it 20 years to sink in)

/internet swag/

But seriously... You have no need to justify to any of us the child's name. If that is the gir'ls name and that is the reason why then fuck what anyone has to say (even myself). Do your thang.

CSquared
06-10-2012, 04:21 PM
Someone who just called a young pregnant female a white trash retard bitch that her parents tried to abort is telling someone they need to grow up.

This criticism coming from IA's resident shit stirring drama queen... Somehow it just doesn't pack any punch.

I'm not having the kid, nor do I plan to any time in the near future. I support birth control for that reason. I'm not the one sharing all of my personal business on a CAR forum, including a post about how she doesn't care about her ex anymore, which only served the purpose of showing him that she's still hurting, and making an ass of herself. I didn't get into an accident and refuse medical assistance for my baby, just to make sure my shit box Suzuki was OK... Then come on IA and post all proudly about it, apparently thinking that everyone was going to say "thank god you made sure the car was OK".

Grown up or not, I handle my business, and she damn sure would have taken that ambulance to the hospital (per the EMT's recommendation) if that were my baby.

Bacon
06-10-2012, 05:24 PM
Have to disagree with you here, sir. If she would have traveled by ambulance, combined with her being pregnant, she would have gotten in in a very short amount of time. You are right about the emergency room nurses and their knowledge of prenatal, but the OR doctor wouldn't be so inexperienced. She would have been seen by a doctor, not just a nurse. Later, QD.

Actually, being pregnant doesn't get her seen any faster. I have taken countless pregnant women to triage per order of the ER physician. Taking an ambulance to the ER definitely will not get you seen faster regardless of the given condition. I'm not trying to prove you or anyone wrong based on my medical training as a medic but not people don't realize that and are sadly proven wrong when they go by ambulance.

I can almost guarantee she would have gone straight to triage. She had no complaint and felt fine. None of that warrants her being placed on a backboard and immobilized.

She went to her OBGYN and was evaluated.

Scotsman
06-10-2012, 05:27 PM
Actually, being pregnant doesn't get her seen any faster. I have taken countless pregnant women to triage per order of the ER physician. Taking an ambulance to the ER definitely will not get you seen faster regardless of the given condition. I'm not trying to prove you or anyone wrong based on my medical training as a medic but not people don't realize that and are sadly proven wrong when they go by ambulance.

I can almost guarantee she would have gone straight to triage. She had no complaint and felt fine. None of that warrants her being placed on a backboard and immobilized.

She went to her OBGYN and was evaluated.and what the heck are you................some sort of EMT?..............................

Bacon
06-10-2012, 05:32 PM
and what the heck are you................some sort of EMT?..............................

I just play one on TV. :ninja:

quickdodgeŽ
06-10-2012, 06:05 PM

I guess it depends on the situation. Getting to the hospital and bypassing the "waiting" part of going to the ER is certainly advantageous than saying "I feel fine." Regardless, a trip to a doctor/hospital, immediately is always a priority. It doesn't matter if you "feel fine." People everywhere, every day feel fine but have underlying problems they may not know about.

I just play one on TV. :ninja:

True! Later, QD.

Bacon
06-10-2012, 06:11 PM
We are also required to advise all parties involved be seen in the ER. It releases us of liability if you refuse.

Scotsman
06-10-2012, 06:40 PM
I just play one on TV. :ninja:makes sense

teh bri
06-10-2012, 09:59 PM

Heard wrong, I was actually a planned child. And the only one for 2 years before my brother. So, the word you're probably trying to use/find is a "spoiled brat." And to be honest, I'm proud of it. I've been handed everything I have asked for since I was born. Say what you want, IDGAF.

This.

He died of brain cancer right? LOL... Joking.

Even though I am probably the only one to find it funny at the moment (give it 20 years to sink in)

/internet swag/

But seriously... You have no need to justify to any of us the child's name. If that is the gir'ls name and that is the reason why then fuck what anyone has to say (even myself). Do your thang.

...Yeah, um way too early to say anything about my father. That's what thing that I won't sit and laugh/joke about. That, my family, and a certain someone else.

makes sense

Lol, silly Irishman!

Bajjani
06-10-2012, 10:36 PM
This criticism coming from IA's resident shit stirring drama queen... Somehow it just doesn't pack any punch.

I'm not having the kid, nor do I plan to any time in the near future. I support birth control for that reason. I'm not the one sharing all of my personal business on a CAR forum, including a post about how she doesn't care about her ex anymore, which only served the purpose of showing him that she's still hurting, and making an ass of herself. I didn't get into an accident and refuse medical assistance for my baby, just to make sure my shit box Suzuki was OK... Then come on IA and post all proudly about it, apparently thinking that everyone was going to say "thank god you made sure the car was OK".

Grown up or not, I handle my business, and she damn sure would have taken that ambulance to the hospital (per the EMT's recommendation) if that were my baby.

You're in the whoreslounge and you've been on IA since 2004 but you are talking about drama on a car forum? Did you read the forums the first four years you were on here?

toxxxic
06-10-2012, 10:44 PM
You made the emergency appointment with your OBGYN? Is this the same OB who told you you were allowed to drink alcohol at 20-some weeks as long as you "didn't overdo it" ??

Come on now, you're smarter than that! ALWAYS go to the hospital -- not only to make sure you're alright, but so you can sue that motherfucker later on down the road!! ;) Kidding, but still.

Glad you & the bebe are alright.

bodhi
06-11-2012, 01:06 AM
hahah i dont unduhstan how bri is still providing material for people to continue to bash her - even after so many years

dear universe,

pls help this child from ever posting on ia, facebook, twitter, ect for the remainder of her life

urs truely,

capt. planet

Buttons
06-11-2012, 03:10 AM
I'm glad you both are okay.

And on the medical side, I would have went to the hospital. At my hospital after 20 Weeks, you go to the labor and delivery triage. They see you immediately and hook you up to the fetal monitor. I fainted from low blood pressure. I was monitored for a few hours then was able to go home. never heard of a pregnant woman who was in an accident waiting in the er.

That's really high blood pressure for a pregnant lady.

CSquared
06-11-2012, 09:22 AM
Heard wrong, I was actually a planned child. And the only one for 2 years before my brother. So, the word you're probably trying to use/find is a "spoiled brat." And to be honest, I'm proud of it. I've been handed everything I have asked for since I was born. Say what you want, IDGAF.

The funny thing about white trash, is that it transcends the barriers of planned or unplanned, rich or poor, and spoiled or neglected.

;)

So thanks, but I 've already found the word I was looking for.

CSquared
06-11-2012, 10:23 AM
You're in the whoreslounge and you've been on IA since 2004 but you are talking about drama on a car forum? Did you read the forums the first four years you were on here?

I've always been aware of the existence of drama on IA, but I don't pay attention to most of it. Relationship drama has always been the most annoying and out of place as far as I'm concerned. Things have been relatively drama free lately, so maybe thats why this stands out for me.

Bajjani
06-11-2012, 11:41 AM
I've always been aware of the existence of drama on IA, but I don't pay attention to most of it. Relationship drama has always been the most annoying and out of place as far as I'm concerned. Things have been relatively drama free lately, so maybe thats why this stands out for me.

Yea, but, thats because IA has been relatively dead lately. Back in the day you rarely saw the same thread on the first page for more than 15 minutes

1moreaccord
06-12-2012, 10:33 AM
Massive lol's @ the Aerio. You may be sad to lose it, but I think you're in luck since a quick search on Craigslist yields an average price for an Aerio at $2,800!

TALK ABOUT RESALE VALUE!

atlanta cars & trucks - by owner classifieds "aerio" - craigslist (http://atlanta.craigslist.org/search/cto?query=aerio&srchType=T&minAsk=&maxAsk=)

Nismo
06-12-2012, 12:58 PM
that sucks your aerio thing got totaled, at least your not dead. Find someone successful to marry so I dont have to pay for you on welfare.

thanks.

ruah_23
06-13-2012, 05:46 AM
People just because you go to the hospital by ambulance doesnt mean that you will get seen faster!

The only reason you will get seen straight from a wreck is when you are on full SMR otherwise you will be waiting at the hall with everybody else. Just pray that the hospital is slow that day. If not you'll be better off be see. By your PCP.

ShooterMcGavin
06-15-2012, 01:35 PM
You can't say anything on this website without having someone have a smart ass comment. And you guys wonder why this site has almost turned in to complete shit.

almost?

tdurr
06-15-2012, 07:24 PM
^^ cuz i still pop up and post. I keep peoples hopes up.

ShooterMcGavin
06-19-2012, 11:50 AM
^^^wtf are you? :thinking:

blaknoize
06-19-2012, 03:27 PM
^^ LIL JON

Buttons
06-22-2012, 11:42 AM
People just because you go to the hospital by ambulance doesnt mean that you will get seen faster!

The only reason you will get seen straight from a wreck is when you are on full SMR otherwise you will be waiting at the hall with everybody else. Just pray that the hospital is slow that day. If not you'll be better off be see. By your PCP.

pretty sure if you are past 20 weeks of your pregnancy you do. hell, i walked up to the triage and they hooked me up to monitors immediately at 21 weeks. at least, it is that way at my hospital.

ruah_23
06-22-2012, 11:25 PM
At 21 weeks, they will take you to L/D right away.

TIGERJC
06-28-2012, 09:30 PM
A soon to be parent starving for attention, that child doesn't have a chance.

teh bri
06-28-2012, 10:28 PM
A soon to be parent starving for attention, that child doesn't have a chance.

You are correct. I am starving for attention. You figured me out.

Since you know me so well, and can read the future, Will you marry me?

You've already made my dreams come true. AND WE'VE NEVER MET.

Coincidence? I think not.

Bajjani
06-29-2012, 12:34 PM
You've already made my dreams come true. AND WE'VE NEVER MET.

Coincidence? I think not.

I dunno, after a few years of marriage it may be your dream that you never had met.

Sammich
07-02-2012, 07:17 AM
please tell me what is the reason for continuing this thread and yall still 'bashing' bri? seriously is immature. just let this thread go. the girl is alright, so is her child. chill the hell out, shit

quickdodgeŽ
07-02-2012, 07:49 AM
please tell me what is the reason for continuing this thread and yall still 'bashing' bri? seriously is immature. just let this thread go. the girl is alright, so is her child. chill the hell out, shit

To be honest, adding posts like this doesn't help either, dude. This thread was down to 3 days old and you revived it as well. Later, QD.

Sammich
07-02-2012, 08:12 AM
that's true, as well. just wish they'd leave this off. but i digress

quickdodgeŽ
07-02-2012, 08:21 AM
that's true, as well. just wish they'd leave this off. but i digress

Ha. In all fairness, she could do the same and not reply. But I digress with you. Later, QD.

Turbo04
07-02-2012, 10:41 AM
Can I get in on this digressing party?

1moreaccord
07-02-2012, 11:49 AM
But I digress with you. Later, QD.

I'll take one as well.