PDA

View Full Version : Misc Help me out here

turbowrx
12-03-2005, 12:18 PM
I've always been about the NFL, but im trying to get more into college ball. I go to Georgia State but we dont have a team. Anyway, my question is, does college football have like a super bowl of sort? Does the winner of the sec play the winner of acc. Will I get to see VT vs Georgia?

quickdodgeŽ
12-03-2005, 02:28 PM
The ACC does play the SEC in a bowl game. It would be the Peach Bowl played here in Atlanta. If GA does make it to the Peach(which they will if they win today), they will probably play VT. The "Super Bowl" of college football is the Sugar Bowl. I think it changes sometimes, not too sure, though. I personally don't care for college ball. I'm also an NFL fan. Later, QD.

Xrated O.G.
12-07-2005, 02:11 PM
I've always been about the NFL, but im trying to get more into college ball. I go to Georgia State but we dont have a team. Anyway, my question is, does college football have like a super bowl of sort? Does the winner of the sec play the winner of acc. Will I get to see VT vs Georgia?

I guess if VT had won the ACC championship....... WHATS A HOKIE????????

B16a2 Civic
12-07-2005, 02:13 PM
i thought the Rose Bowl was the biggest game for college football...i dont watch it much either but they do have a national championship game....USC vs Texas.