PDA

View Full Version : 07 mazda 6 help bad!

Kasper
06-02-2012, 07:15 PM
Ok guys. i have no idea whats up. I pulled the battery terms yanked the battery on the car today. i Installed my stereo and hooked the battery back up. Started the car up and it died. Then i start the car again and it throws the tcs light and the check engine light. Its running real sluggish, and sounds like it wants to die. I have no clue how to fix this or even what the problem is. Someone please help. Thanks

Sunkenkarma
06-03-2012, 02:30 AM
Had a friends 6 do this, Disconnect the battery for like an hour, forgot how long it is, but to reset the ECU, it helped his alot and the tcs light went away, but it did turn out that his MAF sensor was screwed.

Kasper
06-03-2012, 05:02 PM
Yeah i had it unoplugged for a really good while. Ill leave it over night and see if that'll do anything. its just really freaken wierd that it did this. Thanks though.

DeeAOne
06-03-2012, 06:52 PM
These cars are known for having the MAF take a shit unexpectedly. Buddy of mine just had almost the exact same problem. I think his is an 06.

kevint2
06-04-2012, 11:01 AM
If you dont have a scanner then take it to autozone and get it scanned and that will tell you what the problem is..

Boosted FC
06-04-2012, 12:26 PM
If you dont have a scanner then take it to autozone and get it scanned and that will tell you what the problem is..

This.