PDA

View Full Version : password jdm whale dick for saleeeeee

Sir_Christopher
05-30-2012, 05:43 PM
i have this on the car, but i need some cash or camber kit, for the front and rear, or new axles for my teg!
180 because i need a price.

http://i282.photobucket.com/albums/kk270/Ef_ftw73/1337006711.jpg

blown_ss
05-30-2012, 09:04 PM
How about camber kits are a waste of time unless you're tracking a car and then 180 isn't going to buy a good enough kit. With that said if you're just trying to fit low offset I can help. I will roll your fenders for that intake. If you need to see my work, I rolled the fenders on the white jdm front integra in dville.

If that's not why you need a camber kit just forget I said anything.lol

alex14
05-30-2012, 10:15 PM
Its a real waste of time to get your wheels properly aligned and not have JDM tyte camber wear.

What year integra, and ABS/Non ABS on the axles?

Sir_Christopher
05-30-2012, 11:10 PM
How about camber kits are a waste of time unless you're tracking a car and then 180 isn't going to buy a good enough kit. With that said if you're just trying to fit low offset I can help. I will roll your fenders for that intake. If you need to see my work, I rolled the fenders on the white jdm front integra in dville.

If that's not why you need a camber kit just forget I said anything.lol

the fact that my car is low enough to have negative camber causing the tires to wear unevenly, is a perfect reason to get, so called camber kits. to put positive camber back into it to make the tire wear properly, and it could get me the front at least, if someone was willing, i payed around 200$ for the front and rear skunk2 camber kits at one time, lol and my fenders are already rolled, thanks though!

Its a real waste of time to get your wheels properly aligned and not have JDM tyte camber wear.

What year integra, and ABS/Non ABS on the axles?

its a 1998 gsr, it has ABS

JEY$JDM
05-31-2012, 10:32 AM
fawk.. I want that wale dick penis gay chode cock intake!!!!! Why everyone sell the stuff I want when I has no moneys..? :(

Sir_Christopher
05-31-2012, 10:52 AM
fawk.. I want that wale dick penis gay chode cock intake!!!!! Why everyone sell the stuff I want when I has no moneys..? :(

cause everyone hates you!!!! haha, or we all just need things at different times

Sammich
05-31-2012, 12:09 PM

lol this is a helluva thread jacking, but if you want one and this is sold hmu

Sir_Christopher
05-31-2012, 12:19 PM
lol this is a helluva thread jacking, but if you want one and this is sold hmu

im not even mad! shit comes and goes everyday! hell, if i sell this one, i might even pick yours up lol, i just want my car mechanically sound

Sammich
05-31-2012, 12:34 PM
lol i feel you..only reason i'm THINKING about selling mine because i dont feel like relocating my prop valve to make it fit

Sir_Christopher
05-31-2012, 12:41 PM
ah, understood!!! i might also be going low boost also, so it would be no use to me, but i want my car perfect before doint that