PDA

View Full Version : Fun night at Moreland. Until the popo showed up lol

§treet_§peed
05-28-2012, 10:08 AM
Still pretty fun night. Several cars and about four hours or so of solid runs. I did one dig and three rolls with two cars lol.

dvpjdm
05-28-2012, 10:20 AM
thats good to hear. the one and only time i ever went to moreland, we only got to see like 2 races. Didn't even have time to set up a race for ourselves. Hahaha oh and to top it all off. this punk was steady watching my car all night, realizes i have a fake tag and has the nerve to ask me where we stay at. Whats really fucked up is i ran into the same cat at varsity, and when he walked by i watched him look at my tag again, another fake one but non the less a bunch of dirty thieves around there.

Sir_Christopher
05-28-2012, 10:22 AM
i hate moreland, always have some trouble going on there!

§treet_§peed
05-28-2012, 10:29 AM
It's the first time I've been in five years or so

Sir_Christopher
05-28-2012, 10:33 AM
well as long as you had fun!!!! and watch out for the tickets

WhiteAccord
05-28-2012, 11:01 AM
Its fun when you can run something beyond 200+whp.

Hermin
05-28-2012, 01:51 PM
how was it? it should be popping this summer

§treet_§peed
05-28-2012, 02:43 PM
It was fun. Had a blast myself. I can't wait til I'm able to go again. I think simontibbet was who u ran and talked to last night first. Then after our two runs, one was a dig the other a 30 roll, everyone started racing lol. I ran a friend of mines Evo. Yellow with green rims from two rolls 20-25.

§treet_§peed
05-28-2012, 02:45 PM
There was racing for about 2.5 - 3 hours solid. Then a cop, who had probably been sitting and watching us for a little bit came up fast with blue lights on and we all dipped lol.

Hermin
05-28-2012, 07:40 PM
cops know about moreland, its every sunday lol. they wont show up unless the gas station owner calls. he calls after everyone finishes buying shit from him

§treet_§peed
05-29-2012, 04:42 AM
^ I know. But we weren't at the stores long. We were at one of the holes.

Western.
05-29-2012, 11:35 PM
Thats why I never go to Moreland.

Apex i ITR
05-30-2012, 11:43 AM
Always heard about it but I've never gone. Too much heat score. You never know when they decide to come out heavy and lock everyone up and tow everything. I'm too old for that foolishness.

Relentless
05-30-2012, 11:45 AM
If you do go, you just gota be smart about where you park

Bacon
05-30-2012, 12:20 PM
Y'all ladies have fun with that one.

Austin?
05-30-2012, 12:36 PM
The last time I went I almost got locked up again.

Apex i ITR
05-30-2012, 10:47 PM
The last time I went I almost got locked up again.

Sounds like fun

§treet_§peed
06-06-2012, 06:26 AM
Lol Man I can't tell you how many times I've ran from the popo for street racing.

Apex i ITR
06-21-2012, 07:49 AM
Lol Man I can't tell you how many times I've ran from the popo for street racing.

I'm too old for that shit. It was exciting when I was 16 to 20. Tickets, higher insurance, drivers license seizure, more tickets, court time. The fall out is too much now.

If I was a teenager or or pre-adult living at home with nothing to do but wake up and find a girl to fuck then I'd probably go. My time is too valuable to waste giving the local government my money.

That being said I'm NOT, (forgot to add that) looking down at anyone who does it. I just think its unnecessary to go to a place EVERYONE knows about including Law enforcement.

I am, however, not opposed to embarrassing someone on the highway if the coast is somewhat clear or a stop light.

Echonova
06-21-2012, 01:22 PM
I think simontibbet was who u ran and talked to last night first.LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

Elbow
06-21-2012, 02:11 PM
It was fun. Had a blast myself. I can't wait til I'm able to go again. I think simontibbet was who u ran and talked to last night first. Then after our two runs, one was a dig the other a 30 roll, everyone started racing lol. I ran a friend of mines Evo. Yellow with green rims from two rolls 20-25.

:lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao: Huh?????

Out of curiosity what was "I" driving?

allout13
06-21-2012, 03:45 PM
:lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao: Huh?????

Out of curiosity what was "I" driving?

your racecar

duhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

lolol

Black4DrEK
06-21-2012, 04:04 PM
LOL^^

Shit, Its nothing but people out LURKING for the next Steal! but hey, I still go to this, Its Local to me.

Along with the Varsity meets.. ALOT of folks Lurking for shit.... Its just part of the game. some work for what they have, Some dont! SMH

Elbow
06-21-2012, 05:12 PM
your racecar

duhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

lolol

Oh yeah, I love girlie girl street racing.

§treet_§peed
06-21-2012, 05:42 PM
It wasn't you. Although, it was another Miata lol.

§treet_§peed
06-21-2012, 05:44 PM
I'm too old for that shit. It was exciting when I was 16 to 20. Tickets, higher insurance, drivers license seizure, more tickets, court time. The fall out is too much now.

If I was a teenager or or pre-adult living at home with nothing to do but wake up and find a girl to fuck then I'd probably go. My time is too valuable to waste giving the local government my money.

That being said I'm looking down at anyone who does it. I just think its unnecessary to go to a place EVERYONE knows about including Law enforcement.

I am, however, not opposed to embarrassing someone on the highway if the coast is somewhat clear or a stop light. That's your view on it. And as for you looking down on people I don't see why. You would rather do it on a open highway with traffic rather than a secluded spot with no traffic. Anyways, if you don't like it, then don't come in here bashing people who do. Like the disclaimer says, if you don't like it then get out.

Elbow
06-21-2012, 07:57 PM
It wasn't you. Although, it was another Miata lol.

I traded that Miata for a 914 Porsche back in 08. :(

Then sold that for an E30.
Then traded that for a DSM.
Then traded that for a B18 CRX.
Then sold that for another E30.
Then sold that for an MR2.
Then sold that for Neon race car.
Then sold that.

Apex i ITR
06-21-2012, 11:10 PM
That's your view on it. And as for you looking down on people I don't see why. You would rather do it on a open highway with traffic rather than a secluded spot with no traffic. Anyways, if you don't like it, then don't come in here bashing people who do. Like the disclaimer says, if you don't like it then get out.

My bad dude I meant NOT looking down on anyone.

And usually my highway runs are pretty late with very little traffic. When I was living in GA it was usually on 85 on the 316/sugarloaf extension where there is little to no traffic.

Thats my bad I didn't realize that I didn't put NOT before the looking down on people. LOL. My bad.

dirk-diggler
06-21-2012, 11:15 PM
That's your view on it. And as for you looking down on people I don't see why. You would rather do it on a open highway with traffic rather than a secluded spot with no traffic. Anyways, if you don't like it, then don't come in here bashing people who do. Like the disclaimer says, if you don't like it then get out.

I know u didn't say Moreland was secluded..... There there was slot of dum asses out there last sunday ,like the guy in the eclipse trying to drift into the gas station on the main road ......

Munky
06-22-2012, 12:09 AM
did some one say FWD DRIFTING!!!! i shall call B.S :)

kevint2
06-22-2012, 11:06 AM
There are so many better places to go race,Moreland is gone downhill in the past 2-3 years...You have fucktards that only go to try to steal peoples shit...Then you have the Donks that show-up feeling like 24 inch rims make there 84 cutlass faster...Then you have the ricers that talk so much shit about how fast Hondas are and say YO all the fucking time......I used to like Moreland but there are better options now...

i4_garage
06-22-2012, 05:57 PM
:bigsmilie

§treet_§peed
06-22-2012, 06:03 PM
Shit happens. There are idiots everywhere in every crowd no matter where you go. Sad, but true....

§treet_§peed
06-22-2012, 06:04 PM
My bad dude I meant NOT looking down on anyone.

And usually my highway runs are pretty late with very little traffic. When I was living in GA it was usually on 85 on the 316/sugarloaf extension where there is little to no traffic.

Thats my bad I didn't realize that I didn't put NOT before the looking down on people. LOL. My bad. It's all good. I'm just saying.

§treet_§peed
06-22-2012, 06:05 PM
I traded that Miata for a 914 Porsche back in 08. :(

Then sold that for an E30.
Then traded that for a DSM.
Then traded that for a B18 CRX.
Then sold that for an MR2.
Then sold that for Neon race car.
Then sold that.

Shows you how long it's been since I've been on here regularly lol.

§treet_§peed
06-22-2012, 06:06 PM
There are so many better places to go race,Moreland is gone downhill in the past 2-3 years...You have fucktards that only go to try to steal peoples shit...Then you have the Donks that show-up feeling like 24 inch rims make there 84 cutlass faster...Then you have the ricers that talk so much shit about how fast Hondas are and say YO all the fucking time......I used to like Moreland but there are better options now...

Pm me. I'd like to try some new places. This was the second time I've been to moreland since I sold my civic back in 08 lol.

Relentless
06-22-2012, 08:01 PM
:bigsmilie
:D

§treet_§peed
06-23-2012, 05:18 PM
Btw, I figured out who it was about ten minutes after I posted this thread originally. I won't say his name out like that, even though I'm I'm pretty sure he wouldn't car. I just don't wanna throw peoples business out like that.

hondaxpurt
06-24-2012, 07:17 AM
Btw, I figured out who it was about ten minutes after I posted this thread originally. I won't say his name out like that, even though I'm I'm pretty sure he wouldn't car. I just don't wanna throw peoples business out like that.

you didnt seem to mind throwing simontibbett out there when you "thought" it was him....why is this guy any different? just curious.

Echonova
06-24-2012, 08:32 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2g5Hz17C4is

§treet_§peed
06-24-2012, 10:35 AM
you didnt seem to mind throwing simontibbett out there when you "thought" it was him....why is this guy any different? just curious.

Well, Simon is, well just just Simon lol.

BLT
07-02-2012, 08:48 AM
Moreland has bern dead for awhile to me. I used to swing threw there in my daily every sunday just to sit there and no see a single race worth watching.

§treet_§peed
07-02-2012, 05:46 PM
I can imagine. It must be boring when you "have" a 8 second street legal car lol.