PDA

View Full Version : exhaust for 94 integra 4dr

efhatch77
05-22-2012, 01:08 AM
i was lookin at exhaust systems for my 94 intgra 4dr thinkin the exhaust is the same but noticed that some said 2dr only so is the exhaust on a 4dr integra different than on a 2dr? and im wanting to do a good performance upgrade on my exhaust but i dont want it to be loud, any tips on what i need to do that? any help will be much appreciated.

B18c1Turboed
05-22-2012, 05:59 AM
I used a exhaust off a 2dr on my 4dr. You just have to make a longer mid pipe or extend the cat pipe to make it work.

Berta
05-22-2012, 06:16 AM
Get a chambered muffler instead of a straight thru muffler if you are concerned about the db level.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

efhatch77
05-22-2012, 11:46 AM
will running a high flow cat help with the db level as well or does it matter?

jtaylor61
05-25-2012, 08:31 AM
that depends on what you mean by "help with db level" and what type of highflow cat you are talking about. you can get a straight through design "high flow cat" but its really just a glorified straight pipe and since ur car is a obd1 ud probly have trouble passing emmissions if you need to. if you are worried about it being too loud id stick with an oem cat, they have about 700 cells per inch which will actually baffle the exhaust sound a good bit, plus unless you are boosting the hell out of it an aftermarket one wouldnt give you much extra power if any. long story short if ur worried about it being too loud or sounding like a fartcan, get a catback with a resonator, a chambered muffler and run your stock cat.

efhatch77
05-25-2012, 05:46 PM
would a stock cat fit on a 2.5 in exhaust?