PDA

View Full Version : Looking for a new body shop.... i need more work hours $$$

frostbyte
05-22-2012, 12:51 AM
So moved back to marietta ga from north carolina. After the shop i worked for in concord closed... I get back to this dang county to find out its bout the same here as there... Im getting very little to no work at all, infact im getting more labor and art gigs off craigslist than my full time job... Sooooooo do any of yall have any leads or pull at shops around marietta please let me know i dont care if its just sanding cars or light body work if theres alot of work... Thanks in advance everyone

Sir_Christopher
05-22-2012, 01:17 AM
i can talk to my friend at abra? but he works in douglasville

frostbyte
05-22-2012, 07:15 AM
That would be perfect dville aint far.... Thanks bruh

frostbyte
06-21-2012, 12:47 AM
Still looking should anyone know of anything

nelson9995
06-21-2012, 12:49 AM
i offered you work man what happened?

frostbyte
06-21-2012, 10:20 AM
I mailed you back bruh... Lol i think it was you.. Oh hell now i gotta check... Anyways yeah were gonna try n look at your car this weekend if u are available... And as far as this post goes im refering to more of a permanent solution. The lack of hours and work is affecting my home life. We had a woman do our taxes and stole my ID and did back taxes for 09-10 but didnt tell no one and made up a bunch of crap so until irs is done and arrests the broad they got my bank account locked down.. Theyre 30 day promise to unlock my stuff is wearing thin... So i just need to find a busier shop or a new job all the way around. I need the benefits bout as bad as i need the cash...

nelson9995
06-21-2012, 02:41 PM
i understand man. well something is better than nothing. and PM sent

Sir_Christopher
06-21-2012, 03:12 PM
and you already know i have some work for you Marty