PDA

View Full Version : 99 Honda Prelude

ahsi69
05-18-2012, 07:06 AM
Name: Justin Lor
Means of Contact (PM? Email? Phone?): EIGHT TWO EIGHT - 205 - FIVE NINE ONE THREE YOU CAN TEXT ANYTIME OF THE DAY BECAUSE IT'S MORE CONVIENT FOR ME OR CALL AFTER 5 P.M.
Year - Make - Model - 1999 Honda Prelude
Miles: 213k plus on body and JDM H22 HAS 50K on it. It's my main transportaion to and from work so the miles with go up.
Price: 4000 OBO TRADE
Title Type: Salvage - Minor front end damage. Bought it from an older lady like that. She ended up hitting someone.
Activities: Daily Driver To And From Work. Main Transportation.
Smoked In?: No
Picture Included In Message: Box? (MUST have one picture minimum or thread will be deleted): Yes
The Bad: Like stated above it does have a salvage title from a minor front end collision. Also it has passenger side rear quarter panel damage, which isn't too bad. It hasn't bother me enough for me to fix it. Im not too picky, but if you are then this car aint for you. Car is fairly low and it being a prelude it's heavy so the shocks do bottom out when you hit bumps, but over all the car rides fairly smooth for being what it is. That's all the bad of the car.
The Good: NOW FOR THE GOOD. THE CAR RECENTLY HAD A JDM H22 SWAPPED IN 4 MONTHS AGO. DURING THAT PROCESS WATER PUMP, TIMING BELT, TIMING BELT TENSIONER, CRANK SENSOR, O2 SENSOR, AND RADIATOR WAS REPLACE WITH ALL NEW FROM HONDA PARTS. THE CAR HAS SKUNK2 COILOVERS "MEANING ONLY THE SPRING AND HEIGHT ADJUSTER" ON STOCK SHOCKS SO CAR DOES BOTTOM OUT FOR BEING SO LOW AND HEAVY. IT HAS AEM V2 INTAKE THAT'S BEEN ON FOR ABOUT A YEAR BUT THE FILTER HAS BEEN REPLACE DURING THE ENGINE SWAPPING PROCESS. OVER ALL THE CAR RIDES MECHANICALLY BEAUTIFUL. JUST NEEDS SOME TOUCH UPS AROUND THE BODY. I GIVE THE EXTERIOR A 7-10 AND THE INTERIOR 8.5-10. ALL POWER OPTIONS WORK PERFECT INCLUDING AC AND PS.

If there is anymore questions you can reach me at the number above or email. Vin will be giving to only serious buyers.

Trades I'm looking for are ep3 si hatchs, em1 si coupes, integra preferably GSR, miatas, sr20's, del sols, pretty much anything clean and that catches my eye. MUST HAVE AC, I would like power steering also but it's not that big of issue.