PDA

View Full Version : turbonetics full kit new in box(never opened)

CHADbee
12-02-2005, 07:46 PM
a buddy of mine got a turbo kit for b16a2 96-00 civic for sale. this kit is NEW in the box the tape has not even been taken off the box...like i said brand fuckin new! full kit with FMI, BOV, wastegate, intercooling piping, t3/t4 turbo, exhaust mani, mf2 and msd engine mangement. add 90+ hp to your car! this is a new kit so no lowballers please. hes just trying to sell it but trust me he will boost his si if he does'nt get $3,500 for it so if anybody wants it get back at me.

CHADbee
12-02-2005, 10:16 PM
come on people nobody wants this tubronetics kit...i'm trying to sell it for my boy, your gonna pay like $300 tax if you get it from a shop! i know there are alot of b16 swapped civics on this forum and i know ya'll want some boost!

quickdodgeŽ
12-02-2005, 10:22 PM
Why in the hell would someone spend that much money on something and not ever take it out of the box and then turn around and sell it? Sounds like something else is involved in this.

Also, maybe you should wait more than a couple of hours before you assume no one wants this. But like I said, sounds like some shady shit to me. Later, QD.

CHADbee
12-02-2005, 11:27 PM
the reason he is selling it is because this is his 2nd kit from turbonetics. the first one had the wrong fuel map and allmost blew his motor( never heard of this before ) he sent it back and turbonetics got nopi to ship him another one( the 1st one was from speedworld out here in conyers) he all ready put very high compression pistons in his 2000 si. he said if he can't get the $ he wants he's gonna build a boosted track eg hatch but if he can sell it he will. nothing fishy about it... been a very good friend since middle school and i do not do bad bizness...never had...never will.

CHADbee
12-02-2005, 11:51 PM
its not some bricks taped up in a turbonetics box! lol oh yeah before anyone corrects me...ya'll good at that!...he's either gonna build a ek hatch (not eg since that kit won't fit on a eg) or turn his si into a track car. by the way any IA people gonna be at road ATL on the 11th?????????

Jon00
12-03-2005, 08:41 AM
its not some bricks taped up in a turbonetics box! lol oh yeah before anyone corrects me...ya'll good at that!...he's either gonna build a ek hatch (not eg since that kit won't fit on a eg) or turn his si into a track car. by the way any IA people gonna be at road ATL on the 11th?????????

just drop in a b16 in the eg then it will fit

Vuongy_Dong
12-03-2005, 11:20 AM
you can build a kit for cheaper than 3500 man. i did my kit for around that price with hondata.

i4_garage
12-03-2005, 11:26 AM
^^^smart motha fuka...i tell u.....i ma go his route too

CHADbee
12-03-2005, 08:55 PM
yeah well he allready has his kit and he said he decided to turn his daily driven 2000 si into a track car and buy something cheap to drive to work if he can't sell his turbonetics kit. he'll just have to get different pistons cause he's got high compression pistons right now. he's still wants to sell the turbo kit if he can, but if he can't get the $$$$ he wants he'll just keep it. i told him i'd post here for him so if anybodys got $3500 and wants a new turbonetics kit holla at me.

Soloboy
12-04-2005, 12:50 AM
GOOD LUCK, Peicing is much better than that kit... I doubt you'll get 3500, maybe even 2000-2500 range...

CHADbee
12-04-2005, 08:47 PM
yeah...i told him i'd post it...and i told him he end up boosting his si if he did'nt drop the price but he's not taking anything less

Street Distinction
12-05-2005, 10:02 AM
open it for pics

IntegraXTR
12-05-2005, 10:08 AM
open it for pics

:stupid:

Evadethishonda
12-11-2005, 06:43 PM
yeah well he allready has his kit and he said he decided to turn his daily driven 2000 si into a track car and buy something cheap to drive to work if he can't sell his turbonetics kit. he'll just have to get different pistons cause he's got high compression pistons right now. he's still wants to sell the turbo kit if he can, but if he can't get the $$$$ he wants he'll just keep it. i told him i'd post here for him so if anybodys got $3500 and wants a new turbonetics kit holla at me. out of your fuckin mind