PDA

View Full Version : Paint/Body New front bumper... Which one?

BenjaminJunu
05-15-2012, 03:40 PM
I have a 2000 civic si
I'm going with a Carbon creations front bumper. Has anybody went through them before? the only place i could that makes them.
one is the bys stlye and the other is c-1 style
They are both the same price and pretty cheap.
which one looks better.
Also i'm open to your idea's and criticism. i'm leaning more to the bys replica style.
Please don't tell me to go with the stock bumper. I HATE the stock front bumper.
first one is c-1 replica
second one is bys replica.

01CDMLUDER
05-17-2012, 01:37 AM
The bys one looks good

I've went thru carbon creations a few years ago. Purchased a carbon fiber lip. Didn't have a problem with them.. Shipped pretty quick. They wanted me to take a picture of my car with the lip on since I guess they didn't have a picture for it.. I didn't do it cause they wanted me to put their sticker on and I hate stickers.. I even hate the oil change sticker lol

Austin?
05-17-2012, 08:51 AM
Both are ugly but I would say bys look nicer of the two.

Sinfix_15
05-17-2012, 11:14 AM
Both are ugly. The one on the left is shit. The one on the right would look good without the chicken wire mesh grill bullshit. I avoid fiberglass like the plague, but if forced to chose between the two, the one on the right is the obvious choice.

BenjaminJunu
05-17-2012, 02:31 PM
I have always liked the bys. call me a ricer i guess. but those are only bumpers that i could find that aren't so gaudy. i really don't like the oem si bumper. it just looks so stupid to me.