PDA

View Full Version : First bad experience of buying stuff online.. H1Cblacknight

HeyItsSkeero
05-14-2012, 12:06 AM
I sent him money on May the 2nd. I was then told on May the 5th that it was mailed out, and then on may the 7th I got this PM..

"HEy bud....Apparently I wrote the address down wrong. I got a return to sender on the parts. I will make sure to get those out asap! I go to lunch tomorrow at 12. Im so sorry! Ill get it taken care of!"

Well I've been patient and waiting to at LEAST hear something back from him, so I sent him a PM on the 10th and never got a response from him. I'm normally understanding, but I have not heard anything from him since he said it was going to be "taken care of." So unfortunately I had to file a paypal claim tonight.

georgieboi
05-14-2012, 12:22 AM
What did you buy?

HeyItsSkeero
05-14-2012, 12:27 AM
Fuel Pressure Regulator. Found one on Honda-Tech I'm about to get, since it's pointless to keep waiting on something not coming..

georgieboi
05-14-2012, 07:34 AM
Get with him before you buy anything else... He's a good seller maybe something came up?

Relentless
05-14-2012, 08:51 AM
Yeah he's a pretty honest guy, I've bought from him as well. Hopefully he'll resolve this asap.

HeyItsSkeero
05-14-2012, 10:23 AM
Get with him before you buy anything else... He's a good seller maybe something came up?

I understand stuff comes up, but he has been online since my PM, and it was not responded too.. So I would say I have gotten with him. He ignored. So I filed a paypal claim. Imo he's a good seller if you can go pick the stuff up / meet him. If you're not willing to drive 2 hours he's a horrible seller.

Sir_Christopher
05-14-2012, 10:26 AM
damn, that sucks

Sammich
05-14-2012, 10:54 AM
that was a short time to file a claim, you have up to 45 days to file a claim, i would have given him a little more time, but it is your money. GL

HeyItsSkeero
05-15-2012, 11:36 AM
The only thing is I should have bought it new, and I wanted to be cheap... Now I'm stuck with no FPR, and $120 missing.. So you tell me how long you'd want to wait when you need a part, and don't hear shit from someone that "sent it" TWICE now. lol. But I do agree I could have waited longer, and he COULD have been honest about shipping it.. lol. I think he was like a 2 hour drive from where I live.. It really doesn't take USPS this long..

Sir_Christopher
05-15-2012, 11:57 AM
i would be doing the same thing, and yes, it does not take that long

georgieboi
05-15-2012, 12:00 PM
I had a similar problem with chase bays and had to get my money back from them and I will never order or recommend them to any one ever again....

Sammich
05-15-2012, 01:14 PM
The only thing is I should have bought it new, and I wanted to be cheap... Now I'm stuck with no FPR, and $120 missing.. So you tell me how long you'd want to wait when you need a part, and don't hear shit from someone that "sent it" TWICE now. lol. But I do agree I could have waited longer, and he COULD have been honest about shipping it.. lol. I think he was like a 2 hour drive from where I live.. It really doesn't take USPS this long..

Like i said it is your money, but like i also said you have 45 days to file a claim. I also dont know how soon you needed that FPR as well, so i cant sit here and say you should have waited until day 44 to file a claim. You should be able to get your money back though

HeyItsSkeero
05-15-2012, 01:25 PM
"From Seller - 5/15/2012 09:08 PDT
Nicholas. I'm very sorry for all the delays. I am in the wrong and have had a lot of personal issues and I mixed up some packages because I have shipped out alot of parts from my thread. I apologize. Please contact me. Ups is picking up today and I'll have attacking number this time with priority. Again. My best regards. I know how it is to have a build completed

From Seller - 5/15/2012 10:14 PDT
FedEx tracking 102342415122432"

Well apparently it's being shipped... UPS also picks up for fedex now too. But I'm still pretty sure the one I ordered will get here before this one will......

HeyItsSkeero
05-15-2012, 01:36 PM
I had a similar problem with chase bays and had to get my money back from them and I will never order or recommend them to any one ever again....

Yeah that's the reason I went with Rywire. Too many horror stories about chase being lazy and blowing his money having to sell more shit just to finish someone elses shit. lol. Glad you got your money back though

HeyItsSkeero
05-16-2012, 09:05 AM
So I got it today.. It's sad when you have to file a paypal claim just to get some jackass to send something to you.. He can reply crazy fast when it's a paypal claim but when you say I didn't get it today, can I have an update on it? You won't get a fucking reply.. Period. Horrible seller.

Relentless
05-16-2012, 09:25 AM
At least you got it.

Sammich
05-16-2012, 09:30 AM
truth, i wouldnt say a horrible seller, maybe bad timing. there's some people i've dealt with i wouldnt deal w/ again, but i wouldnt label them a horrible seller, just horrible communication, like for instance the last thing i ordered took like 3 wks to get in, i just wish he would have communicated w/ me the entire situation, i was on the verge of filing a claim. i was/always more than reasonable on the buyers end, sometimes too reasonable. just glad you got the product though

H1Cblacknight
06-10-2012, 06:01 PM
AND HONESTLY...I TOLD YOU I HAD MULTIPLE EVENTS GOING ON IN MY DAY TO DAY LIFE AND I SAID THAT I GOT A BUNCH OF ITEMS MIXED UP. THATS MY FAULT. SORRY YOU HAD A BAD EXPERIENCE WITH ME! LARGE PART OUT LIKE THAT CAN GET CRAZY. AND YOU CAN ASK ANYONE. YOU ARE MY FIRST AND LAST BAD SELLER THREAD. I HAVE ALWAYS DONE PEOPLE RIGHT. I DON'T BULLSHIT AROUND.....I COULDNT JUGGLE EVERYTHING AT ONCE AND I TRIED.

SO..... HONEST MISTAKE ON MY PART. I APOLOGIZE AGAIN