PDA

View Full Version : Funny Because I am the baddest of them all. Trust me.

trajedy
05-08-2012, 04:12 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=plPsnWFng0w&feature=plcp

Elbow
05-09-2012, 12:11 PM
I don't see what's funny, it's literally just as good as any other rap out today.

trajedy
05-09-2012, 02:54 PM
I strongly disagree, however I will say that lyric for lyric he has Gucci Mane beat.

quickdodgeŽ
05-09-2012, 06:04 PM
I don't see what's funny, it's literally just as good as any other rap out today.

Coming from a guy that obviously has no idea what he is talking about when it comes to hip hop. You post like you're some sort of authoritative voice on what's good and what's not good in this genre of music. I know people can have their opinions about things, but in your case in regards to hip hop, even your opinions and thoughts are completely wrong.

Everyone knows this guy is not "as good as any other rap out today."

He's 1,000x better, Simon. Get your shit together, man. Later, QD.

trajedy
05-10-2012, 09:34 PM
Coming from a guy that obviously has no idea what he is talking about when it comes to hip hop. You post like you're some sort of authoritative voice on what's good and what's not good in this genre of music. I know people can have their opinions about things, but in your case in regards to hip hop, even your opinions and thoughts are completely wrong.

Everyone knows this guy is not "as good as any other rap out today."

He's 1,000x better, Simon. Get your shit together, man. Later, QD.

Not even gonna lie, I read through this with a smirk.. until the end.. then it was poker face. Although the hip hop genre is lacking severely compared to hip hop in the 90's, this is still nowhere near up to par with anything in the genre.

The video however was posted and tagged as funny due to the fact that this kid is trying to fit the "tough guy" persona, all whilst having the runny nose of a 5 year old the entire video. Also with lines like "i don't even carry a gun", while holding a gun the entire duration of the video, he's not fooling anyone. (that's sarcastic, its plastic.) <- P.S. I could be rapper with lines like that.

Cynical 1
05-11-2012, 10:41 AM
someone listens to kiddchris in the mornings...

trajedy
05-11-2012, 04:49 PM

I have no radio.. I was sent this link from a guy i work with.

quickdodgeŽ
05-11-2012, 07:22 PM
Not even gonna lie, I read through this with a smirk.. until the end.. then it was poker face. Although the hip hop genre is lacking severely compared to hip hop in the 90's, this is still nowhere near up to par with anything in the genre.

The video however was posted and tagged as funny due to the fact that this kid is trying to fit the "tough guy" persona, all whilst having the runny nose of a 5 year old the entire video. Also with lines like "i don't even carry a gun", while holding a gun the entire duration of the video, he's not fooling anyone. (that's sarcastic, its plastic.) <- P.S. I could be rapper with lines like that.

I was actually joking around with Simon. Later, QD.

Sir_Christopher
05-12-2012, 01:12 AM
i lauged, remided of a parody i watched a couple years ago, the runny nose and all, good one fasioned nestalgia

georgieboi
05-12-2012, 09:10 AM
Jaggalos lol

georgieboi
05-12-2012, 09:33 AM
http://m.worldstarhiphop.com/video.php?v=wshh6loRFzqZ9cGen9t4

Juggalos lol

Sinfix_15
05-12-2012, 11:13 AM
you guys shouldnt be hatin on this kid........ Even a slow minded moron who talks like he's retarded can make it to to the top of the rap game!
http://www.mediabistro.com/prnewser/files/2010/12/soulja-boy.jpg

guinness
05-17-2012, 09:25 AM
LMAO @ the Beyonce thinks I'm cute, that's alright, I think you cute too line. This is almost as bad a some ICP/Juggalo B.S. He should have asked his mom to pick up some DayQuil for his cold/runny nose when she bought him those toy guns at CVS, lol.

Drummerboy
05-17-2012, 09:57 AM
I haven't even watched the video yet, but I guarantee he's better than Lil B or Riff Raff.

tdurr
05-18-2012, 12:36 PM
I haven't even watched the video yet, but I guarantee he's better than Lil B or Riff Raff.

This.

Sir_Christopher
05-18-2012, 12:38 PM
This.

that.