PDA

View Full Version : guero_21.....

Bacon
04-18-2012, 12:38 PM
So, you were there yesterday when shit went down with my dad's car. So, you are the guy with the boosted Del Sol that was lying to the cops. Now you wanna PM me with a sorry attempt to justify yourself. Let's break this down:

This is the guy wit the boosted del sol i didnt have shit to do wit ur car n to me ur talking shit if u have anything to say about me say it in front of me u kno where i stay at quit talking shit!!!!!!!!!!!!

You told the cops that your "buddy" bought the car last year sometime and some guy named "Rudy" got him the tag. How is that possible when the car was stolen from my dad's driveway three and half weeks ago early in the morning. Now, I know you said this to the officer because I was standing there when you said it. When the cops got there, you pulled off and came back about 15 minutes later. Where did you run off to? Your buddy's house to let him know he got busted? Now we all know you are lying to the cops to try and cover your ass.....but you failed....miserably. I already know how long that car has been at that particular body shop so I know you have been in possession and/or knew the whereabouts of a stolen vehicle for about two weeks now. That gives a week and a half of approximately down time to take the heat off of it. How does your buddy have the title? Kinda strange because my dad hadn't even paid the car off yet so I know the finance company still has the title. Now we know someone you are connected with is printing off fake ass titles. That's a felony by the way. I pulled two receipts from the pocket on the back of the passenger seat....both of which had my parents names and address on it. Care to explain that one? Your "buddy is stupid as fuck for not swapping out the VIN plate on the dash.....fucking rookie. VIN plate clear as day just sitting on the dash. Was you buddy gonna paint it and sell it off to make some money? Probably so but not anymore. We know how the car was stolen from the driveway but what I want to know is who cut the key for it? Gotta know people outside of Ford to not get caught. I know the shop that did it and they are going down as well. Still want to try and justify yourself? Be my guest. You fucked up bad and there is no hope for you. How much of your Del Sol is comprised of stolen parts? What about the Expedition in the back of the lot with the VIN plate covered up. Is that stolen? Your "buddy" is pissed that the car didn't get painted sooner. Sucks for him and probably you as well. You have had your guero_21 account on here since January yet you don't post but when you walked up to me and said "yeah man I saw your post on IA about it being stolen so I was just wondering." You scoping out more cars? You and your "buddy" have no idea just how much shit yall are in. I will see YOU in court.

PS: I know you got a good look at me and I know you got a real good look at my car. I hope those images are permanently imprinted in your mind. I will be at Mainstream this Saturday and I will be at Import Alliance on Sunday. If you are planning on attending, I will see you there.

Munky
04-18-2012, 12:52 PM
shit just got real, but im glad you were able to find the whereabouts to your dads car by however means that you took to find it. teach that pathetic bastard a life lesson that will knock him on his ass

Bacon
04-18-2012, 12:54 PM
All I did was have some exhaust work done and it was sitting outside in plain view at the body shop next door.

MeFryRice
04-18-2012, 01:18 PM
I hope his sorry ass gets what he deserves.

Bacon
04-18-2012, 01:21 PM
U can think watever u want i aint do shit i aint hiding thats why im telling u u got sumthing to say cum to me u kno where to find me bt jst dnt keep talking shit if i knew where to find u ill cum n tell u this in ur face bt do wat u want oh n i dnt work at the body shop the bodyshop i separate from us so get that shit right b4 u open ur mouth n i bet u wont cum to talk shit im my face u do it on here bt u wouldnt cum say it to me!!!!

lololol

MeFryRice
04-18-2012, 01:22 PM
Sounds like a typical Clayton Co. resident that never finished school.

Bacon
04-18-2012, 01:27 PM
Or just a little kid trying to cover his ass so he doesn't go down.

Drummerboy
04-18-2012, 01:38 PM
Peel back that muffin cap blue!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pbwFjKSiZZc

southside
04-18-2012, 01:44 PM
Aye what nationality is the guy you talked to?Just curious guy Rudy might be guy that tried to steal my cousin car.

Bacon
04-18-2012, 01:54 PM
Hispanic

guero_21
04-18-2012, 02:13 PM
U can think wat u want i had nothing to do wit that shit he might b stupid bt not me cause it wasnt my car it wasnt my shop u jst think that shit cause i kno th guy bt of course u free to think wat u want. I didnt do anything so aint got shit to hide this is between u n em not me! Is his problem his car not mine the car wasnt in my possesion or my shops so i can care less

PTCDC5
04-18-2012, 02:22 PM
Soooo then why did you lie?

Bacon
04-18-2012, 02:24 PM
Actually the car was in the shops possession. Me and the tow truck driver unloaded a large box full of parts from the interior. You sir are guilty by association. Tampering with evidence of a crime. I could keep going. It's obvious you had full knowledge of it and knew where it is. Your buddy supposedly bought it a year ago? Don't you think your friend would have mentioned buying it a year ago? We will let the court system determine just how involved you were.

C230K
04-18-2012, 02:27 PM
Hispanic

Paisa is the correct word lol putos latinos no tienen nadamas que aser que joder ala gente buena, busca un trabajo puto o regresa atu pais pendejo!

Bacon
04-18-2012, 02:32 PM
Paisa is the correct word lol putos latinos no tienen nadamas que aser que joder ala gente buena, busca un trabajo puto o regresa atu pais pendejo!

Actually Mexican is the correct word but we all know how that will go on here.

guero_21
04-18-2012, 02:34 PM
Fuck that the car was in the other shop not in mine i didnt have shit to do wit it is 3 difrent shops n the car wasnt in mine!

Drummerboy
04-18-2012, 02:35 PM
U can think wat u want i had nothing to do wit that shit he might b stupid bt not me cause it wasnt my car it wasnt my shop u jst think that shit cause i kno th guy bt of course u free to think wat u want. I didnt do anything so aint got shit to hide this is between u n em not me! Is his problem his car not mine the car wasnt in my possesion or my shops so i can care less

cierra la boca que las vacas feas. No me hagas tirar de ese panecillo tapón azul!

Drummerboy
04-18-2012, 02:36 PM
Fuck that the car was in the other shop not in mine i didnt have shit to do wit it is 3 difrent shops n the car wasnt in mine!

regardless, if you said anything to the police that wasn't 100% true, or did anything to cover up for your friend/the stolen car, your ass is toast.

guero_21
04-18-2012, 02:38 PM
N yea for niggas like him u think we all the same bt i have no need to b doing any of that.

Bacon
04-18-2012, 02:41 PM

The point you are missing is your friend "owned" the car and you voluntarily walked out to talk with the cops. Guilty by association. Say what you need but in the end justice will prevail.

guero_21
04-18-2012, 02:42 PM
Nah they said if i knew tho owner i said yea n told him wat he told me n everybody who kno him bt that he came n talk to the police n the guy who was the owner of the tag on the car came n talk to the cops too. All i kno is yhat i aint got shit to hide i wasnt me...

Drummerboy
04-18-2012, 02:44 PM
found his mugshot:

http://www.indymedia.org.uk/images/2006/12/357778.jpg

Bacon
04-18-2012, 02:45 PM
Keywords: knew the owner.

guero_21
04-18-2012, 02:46 PM
Yea when cops got there my dad told me to go c what was they doing thats why i went

Bacon
04-18-2012, 02:49 PM
You had to have gone to a Clayton county school because you can't seem to listen for shit.

1. You know the owner....which means you know who had possession of the vehicle.

2. Guilty by association....wanna know why? See #1.

guero_21
04-18-2012, 02:56 PM
I kno the owners of olmost all the cars here so dnt tell me that shit

Bacon
04-18-2012, 03:02 PM
But you telling the cops details about where the tag on that car came from. Those are personal details. I wasn't born yesterday.

Nismo
04-18-2012, 03:07 PM
I want to shake your hand mr.Bacon.

Bacon
04-18-2012, 03:10 PM
Come to Mainstream Saturday and look for my Accord.

Nismo
04-18-2012, 03:15 PM
Come to Mainstream Saturday and look for my Accord.

Look for my yellow 240z!

Hondas all look the same to me!

Echonova
04-18-2012, 03:19 PM
Bacon is my new hero... Next time I see you I'm buying you a Mountain Dew.

Echonova
04-18-2012, 03:23 PM
Current Activity
Searching Forums

Last Activity
Today 04:05 PM

Blog Entries

0 Friends
guero_21 has not made any friends yet

LOL

firby911
04-18-2012, 03:25 PM
The guy in question is a fucking idiot.

guero_21
04-18-2012, 03:27 PM
No u can cum 2 me u started talking s hit here lets c if u do it when u c me u kno my car n u kno me!

Scotsman
04-18-2012, 03:30 PM
No u can cum 2 me u started talking s hit here lets c if u do it when u c me u kno my car n u kno me!EDUCATION..............get some

firby911
04-18-2012, 03:35 PM
No u can cum 2 me u started talking s hit here lets c if u do it when u c me u kno my car n u kno me!

facepalm.jpg

Echonova
04-18-2012, 03:36 PM
No u can cum 2 me u started talking s hit here lets c if u do it when u c me u kno my car n u kno me!O 4 realz? eye c u n dee skreet i B puttn hot shit n y0 sory azz nah mean?

Fuc wutcha herd here wut eyem sayin'

David88vert
04-18-2012, 03:39 PM

The more you type, the more you convey that you are probably involved and are a thief like your friend. Car was at another shop, but your father sent you to go ask the cops what was going on? Yeah, that sounds really plausible. :rollseyes:

And, HE already came to YOU - and you didn't do anything but incriminate yourself.....

Echonova
04-18-2012, 03:39 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DkH_41eQEE0&feature=related

Bacon
04-18-2012, 03:48 PM
He knows he is busted and now he is trying to act hard. Tuck your tail, son. Clayton County court is fun if you have never been.

Echonova
04-18-2012, 03:50 PM
i wood bet he don ben thar b4

-EnVus-
04-18-2012, 04:00 PM
Someone better be duck taping a phone book over their asshole brothers in jail gonna run through him like an open door.

Drummerboy
04-18-2012, 04:14 PM
http://images.wikia.com/blindninja/images/2/20/Buttplug.jpg

better start practicing.

Echonova
04-18-2012, 04:21 PM
If I were him I'd steal a different Honda and swap all the stuff in the Del-Sol over. People are gonna be on the look-out for that car now.

Bacon
04-18-2012, 04:26 PM
There was a nice grey hatch and a blue da integra there at the shop.....they were probably stolen too.

Austin?
04-18-2012, 07:22 PM
So where is this place that you found the car.???

Bacon
04-18-2012, 07:30 PM
Body shop in Riverdale.

Austin?
04-18-2012, 07:37 PM
Is the place next to smiley muffler? Ken mufflers shop?

Bacon
04-18-2012, 07:39 PM
It is next to smileys, yes.

Austin?
04-18-2012, 07:50 PM
Allllh shit. When I drive my car by that body shop them Mexican eyeballing my ride ever so hard.

gerardojdm
04-18-2012, 08:26 PM
^^anyone is going to eye ball a rhd integra my guy. Asian, Mexicans, blacks and white folks walk from across
The parking lot to look at my car. Before all you assholes start pointing fingers, let there be facts or physical evidence before you put out name because that's what will get you in trouble. Take it as a threat or however you'd like.

C230K
04-18-2012, 08:30 PM
I call for a ban

Bacon
04-18-2012, 08:38 PM
^^anyone is going to eye ball a rhd integra my guy. Asian, Mexicans, blacks and white folks walk from across
The parking lot to look at my car. Before all you assholes start pointing fingers, let there be facts or physical evidence before you put out name because that's what will get you in trouble. Take it as a treat or however you'd like.

There are enough facts. The Del Sol character could have kept to himself instead of telling cops info about the tag and shit. Now he is just as deep as the guy who stole it.

As for a ban.....that's up to the mods. I don't see a reason to ban him. He hasn't done any bad dealings here on IA and hasn't thrown out any racial slurs to anyone.

gerardojdm
04-18-2012, 08:38 PM
All you guys gaining up my Guero are a bunch of pussy typical white boys. Grow up and confront him face to face if you have a issue you'd like to solve. Anyone can talk shit behind a computer.

gerardojdm
04-18-2012, 08:40 PM
Well if thats the case then let the law prove the evidence rather than you accusing people.

Bacon
04-18-2012, 08:41 PM
I don't need to confront him about shit unless I am provoked. He put himself into this position and now the court system will run its course.

I haven't accused him of shit yet. He does that himself good enough.

RL...
04-18-2012, 08:44 PM
Please get these fuckers locked up...especially this guerro 21 moron.

silversol
04-18-2012, 08:46 PM
I don't need to confront him about shit unless I am provoked. He put himself into this position and now the court system will run its course.

X2

Bacon
04-18-2012, 08:47 PM
The guero kid is the least of my worries. The one that claims he bought the car last year will go down and I won't stop until he is prosecuted as much as possible.

silversol
04-18-2012, 08:51 PM
The guero kid is the least of my worries. The one that claims he bought the car last year will go down and I won't stop until he is prosecuted as much as possible.

Talk to the county and the secretary of state to get there licence if they have any pulled!

gerardojdm
04-18-2012, 08:52 PM

Then what's the whole purpose of having his screen name to start a thread of BS that hasn't been clarified? If they are assumptions then keep it to yourself until you are right.

-EnVus-
04-18-2012, 08:57 PM
Bacon, Just add "Innocent till PROVEN Guilty" in the title so others can be satisfied....:ninja:

Echonova
04-18-2012, 08:58 PM
let there be facts or physical evidence before you put out name because that's what will get you in trouble. Take it as a threat or however you'd like.

Anyone can talk shit behind a computer.LOL

gerardojdm
04-18-2012, 09:00 PM
To make feel better thinking he's right and my question was directed towards him not you.

silversol
04-18-2012, 09:02 PM
Your judged by the company you keep. IF you work for thieves you just as guilty! like they say when the police raid the whore house they take the piano player too!

Bacon
04-18-2012, 09:02 PM
I won't add that because if he is innocent then it will be proven. Since Guero has a kid, ill cut him some slack.

-EnVus-
04-18-2012, 09:07 PM
Anyone else been keeping up with "Bait Car" I love watching it every week now I hear they are looking to setup in Gwinnett soon.

RsonGt3's
04-18-2012, 09:13 PM
Anyone else been keeping up with "Bait Car" I love watching it every week now I hear they are looking to setup in Gwinnett soon.

That would be amazing ill volunteer my car!

Scotsman
04-18-2012, 09:24 PM
To make feel better thinking he's right and my question was directed towards him not you. why are you so defensive on the matter?

gerardojdm
04-18-2012, 09:30 PM
Read my comment. They're in English.

Scotsman
04-18-2012, 09:34 PM
Read my comment. They're in English.when this went down , were you there? do you know the accused? do you know the OP? are you a lawyer? kinda funny , u are the only one defending the shit bag that is involved in the story.................

smoknlegend
04-18-2012, 09:42 PM
when this went down , were you there? do you know the accused? do you know the OP? are you a lawyer? kinda funny , u are the only one defending the shit bag that is involved in the story.................

Sounds like we found another guilty party ....

Not meaning scottsman, but the other guy, sorry iphone sucks for posting

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Scotsman
04-18-2012, 09:44 PM

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk........

Echonova
04-18-2012, 09:46 PM
C'mon guys... Now it's getting ridiculous.

SHHHH
04-18-2012, 09:46 PM
Awesome news :goodjob:
Like I posted over in the Newnan thread. It takes a real low life to steal a car. Absolutely pathetic and I hope all parties involved are locked up.

gerardojdm
04-18-2012, 10:12 PM
when this went down , were you there? do you know the accused? do you know the OP? are you a lawyer? kinda funny , u are the only one defending the shit bag that is involved in the story.................

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

As funny as it may seem to you, but I find it funny how grown up like you guys think. My most pathetic friends have more sense than half of you guys here. As for the guy that found me guilty, my guy, by the picture of that madza you have in your signature I feel bad for you. Come buy a car from me at Nissan. I'll hook you up. I make enough money as a saleman.

gerardojdm
04-18-2012, 10:13 PM
C'mon guys... Now it's getting ridiculous.

Yes it really is getting ridiculous.

CHADbee
04-18-2012, 10:24 PM
Edit: Nevermind, I can't say that stuff, I have to behave myself since I have a sponsor as part of my screenname :(

Theothersawyer
04-18-2012, 11:39 PM
Glad you found the car bacon. After reading this thread, I now have a headache from guero's posts!

Tommy_T
04-18-2012, 11:58 PM
As funny as it may seem to you, but I find it funny how grown up like you guys think. My most pathetic friends have more sense than half of you guys here. As for the guy that found me guilty, my guy, by the picture of that madza you have in your signature I feel bad for you. Come buy a car from me at Nissan. I'll hook you up. I make enough money as a saleman.

Is guero one of your "most pathetic friends that have more sense"? Must not be since he lied to a cop, its called obstruction of justice. But I'm sure he'll be very familiar with that phrase soon. Don't really understand your other mazda comment, but ok, you have enough money to buy a 240...... badass.

Glad you were able to recover the termi Robert. These guys will go down for what they have done.

B20v
04-19-2012, 12:32 AM
Is guero one of your "most pathetic friends that have more sense"? Must not be since he lied to a cop, its called obstruction of justice. But I'm sure he'll be very familiar with that phrase soon. Don't really understand your other mazda comment, but ok, you have enough money to buy a 240...... badass.

Glad you were able to recover the termi Robert. These guys will go down for what they have done.

I lol'd

slocussvt
04-19-2012, 12:51 AM
Glad you found the car! I hope these ass hats meet Bubba in prison....without any lube.

I know a nice shop that can put it all back together for ya too...

uho
04-19-2012, 03:12 AM
Guy's fuckin sig tells it all. Lol Not to mention his grammer, get em bacon, teach that no good for nothing a lesson.

Doppelgänger
04-19-2012, 06:38 AM
gerardojadm has been banned.

Why?

Because anyone can be banned on the internet.

AMIRITE?

Echonova
04-19-2012, 07:17 AM
Did you ban him to cover up YOUR involvement before he spilled the beans under tough internet interrogation??? Hmmmmm???

Where were you the night in question?

WHERE WERE YOU?????

Skorcher
04-19-2012, 07:42 AM
Wtf are you doing giving Mike a hard time, trying to make sure the attention doesn't fall on you? Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm?!?!?!?

Nismo
04-19-2012, 07:44 AM
gerardojadm has been banned.

Why?

Because anyone can be banned on the internet.

AMIRITE?

Did you ban him to cover up YOUR involvement before he spilled the beans under tough internet interrogation??? Hmmmmm???

Where were you the night in question?

WHERE WERE YOU?????

Ill keep an eye on him on 240atl

Nismo
04-19-2012, 07:44 AM
Wtf are you doing giving Mike a hard time, trying to make sure the attention doesn't fall on you? Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm?!?!?!?

Yes. DUH.

Echonova
04-19-2012, 08:13 AM
The internet has found you guilty. Turn yourself in before it's too late.

Austin?
04-19-2012, 08:51 AM
Unban him! This thread going to be bored without a guilty party posting.

Nismo
04-19-2012, 09:11 AM
This thread is clearly an example of white people having it in for other races. I WILL NOT STAND FOR IT.

I will however sit.

Echonova
04-19-2012, 09:15 AM
Unban him! This thread going to be bored without a guilty party posting.I was elected to serve the people. Request granted.

Bacon
04-19-2012, 09:18 AM
I'm not throwing the race card out there. People of all races steal cars. This instance happens to be a Hispanic person. Also geraldo wasn't a guilty party but it is what it is.

EmminoDaGreat
04-19-2012, 09:29 AM
Edit: Nevermind, I can't say that stuff, I have to behave myself since I have a sponsor as part of my screenname :(

Thats just called being a puss.

Austin?
04-19-2012, 09:49 AM
Refilled popcorn!

gerardojdm
04-19-2012, 09:53 AM
Refilled popcorn!

X2.
For those that found me guilty could youplease explain how? I jumped here because people run their mouth(s) and then start with the racial comments.

Austin?
04-19-2012, 09:54 AM
I did my best to get you unban.

Bacon
04-19-2012, 09:59 AM
Nobody that I am aware of dropped the race card on anyone. As for "running my mouth" there is nothing said on here I won't say to anyone's face.

gerardojdm
04-19-2012, 10:00 AM
I did my best to get you unban.

I don't see why I was banned? Member called Nismo commented to keep a eye on me on 240atl? No need to my friends. I can buy whatever I want with the kind of job I have.

Bacon
04-19-2012, 10:03 AM
I don't see why I was banned? Member called Nismo commented to keep a eye on me on 240atl? No need to my friends. I can buy whatever I want with the kind of job I have.

You just need to chill the fuck out. None of this has anything to do with you. You are not guilty of a damn thing that I am aware of.

Echonova
04-19-2012, 10:08 AM
Nismo is Pleading Bark on 240atl.

Need proof??? BAM!!!!

http://240atlanta.com/forums/showthread.php?74533-92-EG-Hatch-t3-t4-turbo-fs-ft-6000

http://www.importatlanta.com/forums/showthread.php?326212-1992-Civic-hatch-turbo-d-fs-ft

Now hunt him down and whoop his ass.

Nismo
04-19-2012, 10:46 AM
Nismo is Pleading Bark on 240atl.

Need proof??? BAM!!!!

http://240atlanta.com/forums/showthread.php?74533-92-EG-Hatch-t3-t4-turbo-fs-ft-6000

http://www.importatlanta.com/forums/showthread.php?326212-1992-Civic-hatch-turbo-d-fs-ft

Now hunt him down and whoop his ass.

DUH!

Im being sarcastic. I'd give a shit less what you do on either site.

gerardojdm
04-19-2012, 10:47 AM
Why would someone have to different usernames on different forums? I have one here, 240atl, honda-tech, zilvia, stancenation, tamparacing and one more that I can't remember as gerardojdm.

Nismo
04-19-2012, 11:07 AM
Why would someone have to different usernames on different forums? I have one here, 240atl, honda-tech, zilvia, stancenation, tamparacing and one more that I can't remember as gerardojdm.

IDK? MY BFF JILL?

C230K
04-19-2012, 05:01 PM

Here you go

Austin?
04-19-2012, 06:27 PM
lol....

98blackcivic
04-19-2012, 07:33 PM
lol wut

RL...
04-19-2012, 08:21 PM
yay

Doppelgänger
04-20-2012, 06:48 AM

You mean your job of telling people that their car sucks and that they need to come buy one from you? hahahah

Doppelgänger
04-20-2012, 06:50 AM
The internet has found you guilty. Turn yourself in before it's too late.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dYrlj9VE2fg

Skorcher
04-20-2012, 08:22 AM
http://dc347.4shared.com/img/Hlt00bRz/s7/DiabolicalLaughter.jpg

Austin?
04-20-2012, 09:49 AM
Lol, that's a funny ass vid!

southside
04-25-2012, 08:42 AM
HispanicYup more than likely same guy.They be at a shop on Tara blvd that his uncle owns.Cops busted it once for stolen shit.Would'nt be suprised if it happend again...

Elbow
04-25-2012, 09:52 AM

I thought you said you were a salesman?

Go buy this:

http://911nation.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/02/normal-11-e1267506205783.jpg

Good luck.

Nismo
04-30-2012, 07:24 AM
I thought you said you were a salesman?

Go buy this:

http://911nation.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/02/normal-11-e1267506205783.jpg

Good luck.

Gotta sell alot of sentras for that to happen

RsonGt3's