PDA

View Full Version : Next presidential election: Obama VS. Romney

RL...
04-10-2012, 09:50 PM
Its pretty much locked in, Obama Vs romney. What do you think about this, whos going to win, who do you want to win, and why?

Relentless
04-10-2012, 10:12 PM
No Ron Paul. No care

.blank cd
04-10-2012, 10:31 PM
Four more years

Relentless
04-10-2012, 10:48 PM
:(

WhiteAccord
04-10-2012, 11:33 PM
Time to leave.

-EnVus-
04-10-2012, 11:59 PM
I vote we take both of them out.....:hanged::hanged::fire::fire:

bu villain
04-11-2012, 02:25 PM
I never saw any other GOP candidate as a serious competitor so no surprise here. I think Obama will take it but it will be a much closer election than 2008. I'm fairly apathetic about both candidates. Both will do some things I like but probably more things that I don't. Same as it ever was.

.blank cd
04-11-2012, 02:53 PM
I never saw any other GOP candidate as a serious competitor so no surprise here. I think Obama will take it but it will be a much closer election than 2008. I'm fairly apathetic about both candidates. Both will do some things I like but probably more things that I don't. Same as it ever was.I'm sure Obama will win. Part of me says it won't be that close, but the other part of me says the people that don't like him will be louder than the people that do.

BanginJimmy
04-11-2012, 03:35 PM
The economy is going to be a huge factor. High gas prices with a continued weak economy will be a massive drag on Obama.
Healthcare is off the table unless it is overturned.

Obama is going to run on wealth envy and money. He cannot run on issues.

Romney is going to run on the I'm not Obama platform. This will unite the right behind him.

Independents are the key as usual. Dems are going to hammer this GOP hates women BS so GOP need to find a response to it. GOP is going to hammer the weak economy and Dems need a response to it.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk 2

Browning151
04-11-2012, 03:42 PM
The economy is going to be a huge factor. High gas prices with a continued weak economy will be a massive drag on Obama.
Healthcare is off the table unless it is overturned.

Obama is going to run on wealth envy and money. He cannot run on issues.

Romney is going to run on the I'm not Obama platform. This will unite the right behind him.

Independents are the key as usual. Dems are going to hammer this GOP hates women BS so GOP need to find a response to it. GOP is going to hammer the weak economy and Dems need a response to it.

Pretty much sums it up right there. There's still a lot that can happen between now and Nov.

blaknoize
04-11-2012, 08:54 PM
No Ron Paul. No care

Agreed

WhiteAccord
04-13-2012, 06:06 AM
The fact that Obama still has the ability to sit in the position he is in our country is going in down the drain. The man should be impeached and jailed.

BanginJimmy
04-13-2012, 11:09 AM
The fact that Obama still has the ability to sit in the position he is in our country is going in down the drain. The man should be impeached and jailed.

You are an idiot. He has done absolutely nothing impeachable.

alpine_aw11
04-13-2012, 03:28 PM
I think Obama wins for the simple fact that Romney just won't be able to hang with him in any discussion, whether he's right or wrong.

Browning151
04-13-2012, 04:16 PM
I think Obama wins for the simple fact that Romney just won't be able to hang with him in any discussion, whether he's right or wrong.

Obama in a debate with no teleprompter vs Romney, hmmm I'll take Romney for $1000 Alex. Obama will stammer, stutter an "uh" his way up to his talking points and then just blurt out the same tired old rhetoric, even if it's completely irrelevant to the question.

.blank cd
04-13-2012, 09:06 PM
Obama in a debate with no teleprompter vs Romney, hmmm I'll take Romney for $1000 Alex. Obama will stammer, stutter an "uh" his way up to his talking points and then just blurt out the same tired old rhetoric, even if it's completely irrelevant to the question.Obama vs. Romney with no teleprompters, Obama will win. Obama is a better speaker than Romney will ever be. Lol. Hell, give Romney the teleprompter to make it fair.

Browning151
04-13-2012, 09:16 PM
Obama vs. Romney with no teleprompters, Obama will win. Obama is a better speaker than Romney will ever be. Lol. Hell, give Romney the teleprompter to make it fair.

Thanks, I needed a good laugh tonight.

.blank cd
04-13-2012, 09:27 PM
If you wanna laugh some more, go watch Romney default to "O Beautiful For Spacious Skies" when he doesn't have anything else to talk about.

alpine_aw11
04-13-2012, 09:28 PM
Obama in a debate with no teleprompter vs Romney, hmmm I'll take Romney for $1000 Alex. Obama will stammer, stutter an "uh" his way up to his talking points and then just blurt out the same tired old rhetoric, even if it's completely irrelevant to the question.

lmao what do you expect out of romney exactly? Better to be repetitive than have a different response to the same topic every 30 seconds while still squeezing in the standard GOP talking points. Both parties repeat the same BS rhetoric over and over again. You clearly haven't been paying attention if you think Romney has any kind of upper hand speaking wise. I like how Obama will say "uh" a couple times and everyone makes him out to have downs syndrome.

.blank cd
04-13-2012, 09:30 PM
I wanna hear Romney tell me more about how failed policies will work to bring America back to its roots. His campaign is about as solid as Twinkie filling.

alpine_aw11
04-13-2012, 09:33 PM
And what's also hilarious is I remember everyone bitching about Obama being an "elitist" during the 08 election......now he's the guy who hates the rich, and the GOP nominates a true elitist. Politics=ducking hilarious.

Browning151
04-13-2012, 09:57 PM
I wanna hear Romney tell me more about how failed policies will work to bring America back to its roots. His campaign is about as solid as Twinkie filling.

and Obamas track record is about as solid as chicken broth.

Browning151
04-13-2012, 10:02 PM
lmao what do you expect out of romney exactly? Better to be repetitive than have a different response to the same topic every 30 seconds while still squeezing in the standard GOP talking points. Both parties repeat the same BS rhetoric over and over again. You clearly haven't been paying attention if you think Romney has any kind of upper hand speaking wise. I like how Obama will say "uh" a couple times and everyone makes him out to have downs syndrome.

What's Obama running on this time? Tax the rich to be "fair"? His itemized deductions were almost $300k. Why is he taking itemized deductions if he feels the rich need to pay more in taxes, why not take the standard deduction and pay his "fair share"? He's a hypocrite like the rest of them, he just has the bleeding heart rhetoric on his side.

C230K
04-13-2012, 10:14 PM
Even though I am not going to be voting this coming election, I would rather have Obama in office than Mitt

.blank cd
04-13-2012, 10:23 PM
If by bleeding heart rhetoric you mean facts and history, then you would be correct. The GOP doesn't want to admit it, but taxes need to go up. Simple as that. It's just too bad the people that have anything to do about it signed a stupid agreement not to raise taxes. Even the GOP savior Reagan knew when to raise taxes.

And don't play the "Obamas evil because he took advantage of his deductions". Romney does the same exact thing and he's just paying what he owes legally. Pot, meet kettle. Hey! You're both black. What a surprise.

alpine_aw11
04-13-2012, 10:43 PM
What's Obama running on this time? Tax the rich to be "fair"? His itemized deductions were almost $300k. Why is he taking itemized deductions if he feels the rich need to pay more in taxes, why not take the standard deduction and pay his "fair share"? He's a hypocrite like the rest of them, he just has the bleeding heart rhetoric on his side.

Hey, I don't like the guy either man. I'm just saying the GOP has yet to offer any good competition for him. There HAS to be someone out there who's more qualified. Seriously....who the fuck likes Mitt Romney? It's too bad Newt has been such a raging prick his whole life, because as far as political knowledge is concerned he was the only one that could've pulled it off.

Browning151
04-13-2012, 10:58 PM
If by bleeding heart rhetoric you mean facts and history, then you would be correct. The GOP doesn't want to admit it, but taxes need to go up. Simple as that. It's just too bad the people that have anything to do about it signed a stupid agreement not to raise taxes. Even the GOP savior Reagan knew when to raise taxes.

And don't play the "Obamas evil because he took advantage of his deductions". Romney does the same exact thing and he's just paying what he owes legally. Pot, meet kettle. Hey! You're both black. What a surprise.

I've got no problem with taxes being raised, especially if you want to take it to the point that EVERYONE has some skin in the game. But I think it's pretty funny that he stands there and talks about the "rich" needing to pay their "fair share" and calling out people who take advantage of our draconian tax code while he does the exact same thing himself, can we say hypocrite?

Hey, I don't like the guy either man. I'm just saying the GOP has yet to offer any good competition for him. There HAS to be someone out there who's more qualified. Seriously....who the fuck likes Mitt Romney? It's too bad Newt has been such a raging prick his whole life, because as far as political knowledge is concerned he was the only one that could've pulled it off.

Newt's intelligence on politics is far superior to anyone I've seen run in quite awhile, but his big head gets in the way and he ends up pissing people off.

.blank cd
04-14-2012, 12:22 AM
I've got no problem with taxes being raised, especially if you want to take it to the point that EVERYONE has some skin in the game. But I think it's pretty funny that he stands there and talks about the "rich" needing to pay their "fair share" and calling out people who take advantage of our draconian tax code while he does the exact same thing himself, can we say hypocrite? You could say the president should set an example as far as paying taxes is concerned. But no matter what the tax law is, and no matter how much taxes get raised or lowered, people will take advantage of tax breaks. So his fair share is whatever the lowest he's legally allowed to pay. His gripe is rich peoples fair share ends up being less than poorer peoples fair share. And we're not just talking about dollars, but about purchasing power, because a 20% effective tax rate to someone making $20k is A LOT more than a 20% effective tax rate to someone making $2mil.

So maybe he could set a better example, but it doesn't mean he's wrong.

BanginJimmy
04-14-2012, 01:41 AM
His gripe is rich peoples fair share ends up being less than poorer peoples fair share. And we're not just talking about dollars, but about purchasing power, because a 20% effective tax rate to someone making $20k is A LOT more than a 20% effective tax rate to someone making $2mil.

So you believe in equity in outcome no matter the effort put in? By the time taxes are paid everyone should have the same disposable income?

A very simple question. How does raising taxes on the rich have a positive effect on the poor and middle class?

Instead of going crazy and raising taxes, lets make things far simpler. Lets dump a lot of those deductions and leave the rate alone. In exchange for the added tax revenue the GOP should demand actual cuts in govt spending. Also as part of the deal both parties should agree to make the changes permanent. This would give both business and individuals the stability they need to make long term plans.

.blank cd
04-14-2012, 03:15 PM
So you believe in equity in outcome no matter the effort put in? By the time taxes are paid everyone should have the same disposable income?
That's not what I'm saying. I'm saying lower Income people feel tax burdens more than upper income people based on the impact it makes on their spending habits. That's a fact. The value of a dollar is shit these days. If you take an extra $1000 from a guy that makes 20k/yr, he's gonna have to make some serious cutbacks, if you take an extra $100,000 from someone who makes $2mil, he's not going to feel it nearly as much, but the right is making it seem like if rich peoples taxes go up, that these people will stop investing or end up broke on the street, not gonna happen unless you personally are a financial idiot, but if you have $2mil, you're probably not.

A very simple question. How does raising taxes on the rich have a positive effect on the poor and middle class?Psychological. Which is exactly what's needed. So it looks like the govt is actively doing something to better the state of affairs in the US. And as a result, the deficit comes down, and ultimately the value of a dollar climbs.

Instead of going crazy and raising taxes, lets make things far simpler. Lets dump a lot of those deductions and leave the rate alone. In exchange for the added tax revenue the GOP should demand actual cuts in govt spending. Also as part of the deal both parties should agree to make the changes permanent. This would give both business and individuals the stability they need to make long term plans.Whichever way you want to get it, the revenue needs to increase, yes. They've made deal after deal on cutting spending, they're taking it from the wrong places, so now it's time to go the other way.

.blank cd
04-14-2012, 03:20 PM
And I retract my statement about the president setting a good example. I saw his charitable donations (of companies he doesn't control) vs. his income this morning. I think he's setting a pretty good example already.

BanginJimmy
04-15-2012, 12:23 PM
That's not what I'm saying. I'm saying lower Income people feel tax burdens more than upper income people based on the impact it makes on their spending habits. That's a fact. The value of a dollar is shit these days. If you take an extra $1000 from a guy that makes 20k/yr, he's gonna have to make some serious cutbacks, if you take an extra $100,000 from someone who makes $2mil, he's not going to feel it nearly as much, but the right is making it seem like if rich peoples taxes go up, that these people will stop investing or end up broke on the street, not gonna happen unless you personally are a financial idiot, but if you have $2mil, you're probably not.

So you want to punish people that make more money by requiring them to subsidize the tax burden of those that dont make much money?

This really has nothing to do with taking more money from the lower and middle class though. Only the left has threatened to raise their taxes. GOP is 100% on board with leaving tax rates as they are.

Psychological. Which is exactly what's needed. So it looks like the govt is actively doing something to better the state of affairs in the US. And as a result, the deficit comes down, and ultimately the value of a dollar climbs.

The purpose of taxes isnt to play mind games on the idiots that vote, its to fund the govt. This is exactly what is wrong with our tax system. Politicians always want to use it as a political football and they have completely forgotten what taxes are for. Like Obama said, taxes arent to fund the govt, they are a way of forcing fairness. The way he uses the word though, I seriously doubt he knows the definition of the word. That, or he is a liar.

Whichever way you want to get it, the revenue needs to increase, yes. They've made deal after deal on cutting spending, they're taking it from the wrong places, so now it's time to go the other way.

Why does revenue need to increase? Why not cut spending instead? How about cutting spending back to 2006 levels, which would leave the US with a couple hundred billion in surplus right now? The govt has more than enough revenue to do what it was designed to do. Their problem is they want to do everything else.

Please dont try to tell me there isnt anywhere to cut spending either. Any layman could want into DC tomorrow and within a week find 1T in spending that could be cut out next week and 99% of the US population would never even know it happened.

BanginJimmy
04-15-2012, 12:25 PM
And I retract my statement about the president setting a good example. I saw his charitable donations (of companies he doesn't control) vs. his income this morning. I think he's setting a pretty good example already.

I agree. He donates a lot of his cash to charity. You might want to ask the VP about his whopping 5k in charity though. Me and my wife have 1/3 of his income, 1/3 of his expenses, and donated more than that this past year.

Funny how I didnt see this statement from you about Romney's more than 7mil in donations though.

burnout1990
04-16-2012, 06:58 AM
Only vote that will be worth casting....Ron Paul FTW...

BanginJimmy
04-16-2012, 10:30 AM
Only vote that will be worth casting....Ron Paul FTW...

His domestic policy I am all for. Too bad his foreign policy is stick you head in the sand and hope for the best.

bu villain
04-16-2012, 02:26 PM
First of all, Romney isn't a bad guy for following the tax code and getting all the deductions allowed. He merely exemplifies the result of a bad tax code. Also Obama isn't a hypocrit just because he also follows the tax code but says it should be reformed. You play by the rules as they are, not as you want them to be.Secondly, you can't completely remove the concept of fairness from the tax code. The only issue is what is fair? Jimmy seems to think of it in terms of how many dollars you give while blank.cd is talking in terms of the burden it places on your lifestyle. There isn't a right answer because fairness is a subjective concept. If you can't accept that other people have a different but valid idea of fairness than you, then there is no point in even having a conversation about it.Finally in regards to spending cuts vs revenue increases. Even if you feel your side is 100% right and all the data unequivically supports you, you live in a country where everyone gets a say and they don't all agree with you. Therefore, we have to compromise which means some spending cuts and some tax increases. This whole my way or the high way mentality is why we have gridlock in congress. It may make you feel righteous but it isn't helping the country.

BanginJimmy
04-16-2012, 03:14 PM
I agree on all accounts.

I have said on many occasions that simplifing the tax code is the answer, not a change in rates. Remove deductions and tax shelters and at the same time start making meaningful cuts in spending.

Browning151
04-16-2012, 03:24 PM
First of all, Romney isn't a bad guy for following the tax code and getting all the deductions allowed. He merely exemplifies the result of a bad tax code.

I can agree with this, our tax code is garbage.

Also Obama isn't a hypocrit just because he also follows the tax code but says it should be reformed. You play by the rules as they are, not as you want them to be.

Do as I say, not as I do. You can't preach that rich people aren't paying enough taxes and then yourself pay as little taxes as possible when you fall into that very category. Either man up and pay what you feel to be your "fair share" per your own rhetoric or shut up. If he thinks the rich pay too little in taxes why didn't he take the standard deduction of $11,500 instead of his itemized deduction of $278,498? His itemized deductions of $278,498 less the std deduction of $11,500 is $266,898 taxed at the marginal rate of 35% is $93,414 in taxes saved.

Secondly, you can't completely remove the concept of fairness from the tax code. The only issue is what is fair? Jimmy seems to think of it in terms of how many dollars you give while blank.cd is talking in terms of the burden it places on your lifestyle. There isn't a right answer because fairness is a subjective concept.

You want to make the tax code fair for everyone? Take away the politicians power to use the tax code for class warfare and wealth redistribution. Institute the fair tax, flat tax or something of that nature. Everyone pays the same percent of taxes across the board, period end of story. That's a completely level playing field. Those on the lower end will pay less taxes since they have less disposable income for discretionary spending than those on the higher end who will inherently pay more in taxes since their discretionary spending is higher.

Finally in regards to spending cuts vs revenue increases. Even if you feel your side is 100% right and all the data unequivically supports you, you live in a country where everyone gets a say and they don't all agree with you. Therefore, we have to compromise which means some spending cuts and some tax increases. This whole my way or the high way mentality is why we have gridlock in congress. It may make you feel righteous but it isn't helping the country.

The entire spending cuts/revenue increase debate would be much easier to have if the gov't were actually making CUTS, not reductions in projected increases. DC math makes that entire debate nearly impossible because no one has or is willing to make an actual cut i.e. reducing spending to a level that is actually LOWER than the previous year. That is a cut, a reduction in projected increase is not a cut.

bu villain
04-17-2012, 03:10 PM
Do as I say, not as I do. You can't preach that rich people aren't paying enough taxes and then yourself pay as little taxes as possible when you fall into that very category.So realistically what would you have him do? Write up a new tax code and file according to his made up tax code? Write a check for some arbitrary amount to the IRS? What would be the point? It's not like all the other millionaires would suddenly get out their check books just because Obama did. Would you all of a sudden agree with him if he did pay extra? Our revenue should be generated based on the tax code, not by each citizen's opinion on what they should pay.
You want to make the tax code fair for everyone? Take away the politicians power to use the tax code for class warfare and wealth redistribution. Institute the fair tax, flat tax or something of that nature.I actually like the fair tax model but some people don't think its fair. I'm not going to disregard others opinions just because I don't agree with them, especially on a subjective topic like "fairness".
The entire spending cuts/revenue increase debate would be much easier to have if the gov't were actually making CUTS, not reductions in projected increases.Totally agree but make no mistake, making cuts is hard.

BanginJimmy
04-17-2012, 04:58 PM
Totally agree but make no mistake, making cuts is hard.

Why should it be though? Cutting 1T a year would be easy. It would simply require politicians to use common sense. Hell, the stimulus alone was a wasted trillion.

.blank cd
04-17-2012, 05:23 PM
Ted Nugent said publicly that if Obama won, he would be either dead or in jail (implying some action against the president since he also said publicly that Obama should suck on the end of his machine gun). Secret Service announced that they're taking action and investigating.

In light of this, I really hope Obama wins

Browning151
04-17-2012, 05:35 PM
So realistically what would you have him do? Write up a new tax code and file according to his made up tax code? Write a check for some arbitrary amount to the IRS? What would be the point? It's not like all the other millionaires would suddenly get out their check books just because Obama did. Would you all of a sudden agree with him if he did pay extra?

Put his money where his mouth is and take the standard deduction, pay the extra $90 some-odd thousand dollars he saved. That is, after all, part of the current tax code. I wouldn't expect him to write a check for some arbitrary amount to the IRS, or write a new tax code for himself, or for millionaires to follow his lead but if he is a man of his word, step up and take action. He can pay more taxes without having to change anything at all about the current tax code. Would I suddenly agree with him? No. Would I have a tick more respect for the man if he actually backed up his words? Yes, a little. My point is, it's nothing more than a talking point, rhetoric driving the wedge deeper into an already divided country.

Our revenue should be generated based on the tax code, not by each citizen's opinion on what they should pay.

Nor should it based on one Presidents campaign talking points.

BanginJimmy
04-17-2012, 09:47 PM
In light of this, I really hope Obama wins

Because of his race you wanted him to win anyways.

I have come up with only 3 possible reasons for wanting Obama to win in November.

1. You are simply a hardcore lib and you would vote for Josef Stalin if he was on the ballot.

2. He has a D next to his name.

3. Because of his race.

Which category do you fall into?

.blank cd
04-17-2012, 10:16 PM
I have come up with only 3 possible reasons for wanting Obama to win in November.

1. You are simply a hardcore lib and you would vote for Josef Stalin if he was on the ballot.Maybe not Stalin, Lenin on the other hand...

2. He has a D next to his name.Gary Johnson may have an L next to his name. If Obama had an L or an R next to his name, I guess I'd be voting for an L or an R.

3. Because of his race.He can only be the first black president once, what's the point of voting for a black president again?

BanginJimmy
04-17-2012, 10:30 PM
Maybe not Stalin, Lenin on the other hand...

Whats really sad is that you arent kidding.

If Obama had an L or an R next to his name, I guess I'd be voting for an L or an R.

Please tell me what about this man with no record of accomplishing anything so enthralls you.

Even Barney Frank says Obamacare was a mistake.
http://www.forbes.com/sites/aroy/2012/04/17/barney-frank-obamacare-was-a-mistake/

He can only be the first black president once, what's the point of voting for a black president again?

So you dont have to admit he has been a complete failure.

bu villain
04-18-2012, 01:47 PM
Why should it be though? Cutting 1T a year would be easy. It would simply require politicians to use common sense. Hell, the stimulus alone was a wasted trillion.Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk 2It's tough because the places that real savings are to be had are in the programs that are the most popular. Medicare, SS, defense, etc. It's also hard because there are very few places that everyone agrees should be cut so whenver you make a cut, it's going to make some people unhappy. The stimulus is already done and over with so you can't "cut" it.

bu villain
04-18-2012, 01:52 PM
Put his money where his mouth is and take the standard deduction, pay the extra $90 some-odd thousand dollars he saved. That is, after all, part of the current tax code. I wouldn't expect him to write a check for some arbitrary amount to the IRS, or write a new tax code for himself, or for millionaires to follow his lead but if he is a man of his word, step up and take action. He can pay more taxes without having to change anything at all about the current tax code. Would I suddenly agree with him? No. Would I have a tick more respect for the man if he actually backed up his words? Yes, a little. My point is, it's nothing more than a talking point, rhetoric driving the wedge deeper into an already divided country.I understand where you are coming from but for me, I think it is much more than a talking point. Even if Obama was indicted for tax evasion, it wouldn't change the fact that the tax system needs reform. The message is what is important, not the messenger.
Nor should it based on one Presidents campaign talking points.Agreed but we also shouldn't discount real problems just because they are adopted as campaign talking points.

bu villain
04-18-2012, 01:54 PM
Ted Nugent said publicly that if Obama won, he would be either dead or in jail (implying some action against the president since he also said publicly that Obama should suck on the end of his machine gun). Secret Service announced that they're taking action and investigating. In light of this, I really hope Obama winsI know you are probably just being hyperbolic but please don't vote for someone as retribution for what some asshole said.

.blank cd
04-18-2012, 02:19 PM
I know you are probably just being hyperbolic but please don't vote for someone as retribution for what some asshole said.

LOL. I was probably gonna vote for him anyway. It'll just be interesting to see what the Nuge actually does when Obama wins. My guess is that he's full of shit and nothing will happen.

BanginJimmy
04-18-2012, 05:36 PM
It's tough because the places that real savings are to be had are in the programs that are the most popular. Medicare, SS, defense, etc. It's also hard because there are very few places that everyone agrees should be cut so whenver you make a cut, it's going to make some people unhappy. The stimulus is already done and over with so you can't "cut" it.

Medicare and SS are dead in the water in their current form. Previous generations of politicians (both parties) have made sure of that and no sustainable level of taxation can save them. If politicians would actually say that, then articulate a plan for replacing them, we have a chance. The problem is that generations of Americans have been trained to be fully dependent on the govt for their retirement that they are seen as easy votes by those with no plan, but are quick to attack. All you have to do is lie a little about reform plans and that will kill it.

EVERY VOTER IN THIS COUNTRY IS THE REASON THE US IS A SINKING SHIP. You are too stupid to think for yourself, instead you believe whatever chain email or 30 second commercial or opposition talking points you see. You are too lazy to actually research what is being proposed, instead you prefer to let others tell you what you should believe. You are too hard headed to look beyond party affiliation, race, religion, gender, whatever to actually know what you are voting for or against, instead you vote for the guy with an R next to his name or you vote for the black guy or you vote for the opposition party with absolutely no knowledge of their intentions.

bu villain
04-19-2012, 02:21 PM
Nice rant. Was that your way of agreeing that budget cuts are easier said than done?

BanginJimmy
04-19-2012, 02:56 PM
Nice rant. Was that your way of agreeing that budget cuts are easier said than done?

Yea. Pretty much.

JDMEK18
05-02-2012, 06:10 AM
Because of his race you wanted him to win anyways.

1. You are simply a hardcore lib and you would vote for Josef Stalin if he was on the ballot.

2. He has a D next to his name.

3. Because of his race.

Which category do you fall into?

Hmmm... Lets see - I can assure you that #3 is the biggest reason your not voting for him.

I can understand not liking the other guy because you don't agree with what he stands for but just seems like a lot of hatred against Obama. I'm black and I voted for him because i agreed with more of what he was standing for then the other runners and him being black was the icing on the cake. I'm voting for him this time too but i'll vote for him being half white instead of being half black if that will make u fill better - LMBO :lmfao:

BanginJimmy
05-02-2012, 09:32 AM
Hmmm... Lets see - I can assure you that #3 is the biggest reason your not voting for him.

I can understand not liking the other guy because you don't agree with what he stands for but just seems like a lot of hatred against Obama. I'm black and I voted for him because i agreed with more of what he was standing for then the other runners and him being black was the icing on the cake. I'm voting for him this time too but i'll vote for him being half white instead of being half black if that will make u fill better - LMBO :lmfao:

Ignorance is truely bliss for the simple minded.

I will play your game though. Point out 1 single statement I have ever made that would lead you to believe my hatred for Obama has anything to do with race.

I have a simple message that is still far too complicated for you to understand. Not liking Obama doesnt make you a racist, biggot, or prejudiced. When you admitted you voted for him because of his race does.

Sinfix_15
05-02-2012, 11:13 AM

and Obama's has as much substance as the wrapper it came in.

Wicho_ej6
05-02-2012, 01:51 PM
One of them as to be the anti-Christ 😣lol