PDA

View Full Version : 4 more break ins

JagerGirl
04-04-2005, 03:31 PM
My apartment community has had 7 more break in's in the past 2 weeks... all vehicle break ins... Beware once again, if you live in the Gainesville area, they are hitting us hard... Also, this time, they got cell phones, Cd players, other stereo equipment, and a dirtbike... so, keep your doors and stuff locked!!!

UnEEk4DR
04-04-2005, 03:39 PM
they had 3 motorcycles stolen out of one apartment complex in my area in warner robins........pissin me off that it doesnt seem much is being done to stop this crap

LeAnna
04-04-2005, 04:31 PM
I think I would move out of there!!!

BOOSTEDeg
04-04-2005, 05:03 PM
You can ask to break the lease due to the fact you don't feel safe in your residence.

quickdodgeŽ
04-04-2005, 05:13 PM
Were they all show trucks? Later, QD.

dereksi
04-04-2005, 05:40 PM
In my apt on Barrett, Hondas are targeted atleast 3 a night. For the past two weeks

ruah_23
04-05-2005, 12:16 AM
have u ever thought of moving out??

Cliff
04-05-2005, 12:21 AM
i cannot wait to move to the country.....

AtifSajid
04-05-2005, 07:03 AM
damn...thats really messed up. smif and wesson can help.

LeAnna
04-05-2005, 07:37 AM
i cannot wait to move to the country.....
That's what Im saying!

jdmlude
04-05-2005, 09:38 AM
You can ask to break the lease due to the fact you don't feel safe in your residence.

nah, landlords only have to provide habitability (liveable living quarters), not security....

trythefly
04-05-2005, 09:52 AM
our nieghborhood in Sugar Hill was hit 2 weeks ago. These arent the same ppl I can assure you. In my nieghborhood everyone that was hit had thiers doors unlocked and the punks werent breaking anything, just taking whatever they could easily... I now have a webcam in one of my windows waiting for the litttle bastards to come back.....

Kevykev
04-05-2005, 10:19 AM
That's bad to hear Tiffy :(

And no matter where you move shit can get stolen...your chances might be reduced in the country but if someone wants your shit the will take it or at least try to...

Besides, "the country" is where weird shit gets stolen like your gate and bales of hay and trees and shit....they have space to take there time and steal large objects.

"Honey what happend to our garage door and barbeque grill"

trythefly
04-05-2005, 10:27 AM
more like "honey where is the cattle"?

Kevykev
04-05-2005, 10:31 AM
^ yeah that too my friend!

Cliff
04-05-2005, 01:23 PM
hahahahahaha kevin you're nuts dude

Jaimecbr900
04-05-2005, 01:25 PM
If an apt complex has been targeted, the mgmt can become liable pretty soon if they don't do something about it.

JagerGirl
04-05-2005, 01:38 PM
No, QD they weren't all show trucks, ass...

No, I'm not moving out, I'm not letting some punk bitches who don't work for their shit run me off... fuck them..

I don't ever want to live in the country, I am and always have been a city girl..

And Jaime, no we can't. I work here and know the rules and regulations..

lilgapeach
04-05-2005, 03:28 PM
Living in the country doesn't help. Where I live is a little hick town one of the ones where if you blink whiel driving through you will miss everything. The crime rate here is going up and up every day apparently, I have never had anything stolen from me until last night. Some ppl just need to grow the fuck up and get a job.

99SI
04-05-2005, 03:49 PM
It's funny talking about theft in the country. I know a guy who lived in Riverdale for a long ass time, never had a break in or anything stolen. He moved out to Newnan on 60 acres, and two weeks after they moved in his brand new four wheeler was stolen out of his garage.

speedminded
04-05-2005, 08:21 PM
It doesn't matter where you are, until you do something about it it will just continue to get worse. For the amount of money that landlord profits they should be paying for a security guard...especially after getting hit multiple times. They would lose so fast in a court battle vs the tenants for not allowing them to break their contract too.

I'd be popping them in the face with a pellet gun from the bushes or the roof. Unless you were caught in the act there is no way anyone would trace a pellet back to you.

Kevykev
04-05-2005, 11:25 PM
It's funny talking about theft in the country. I know a guy who lived in Riverdale for a long ass time, never had a break in or anything stolen. He moved out to Newnan on 60 acres, and two weeks after they moved in his brand new four wheeler was stolen out of his garage.

let's see, in my girl's side of town Covington/Oxford there was a series of 4 whlrs and dirt bikes stolen...

And check this out her friend started construction on his house and got his Gate stolen...

his GATE

people really need to have some form of respect.

speedminded
04-05-2005, 11:59 PM
people really need to have some form of respect.that's normally something you have to teach them...with one form of torture after another. Why be so brutle as cut off an entire hand, why not just one finger each time and that way you'll have 9 more lessons to teach them.