Da Herpe will fuck you up.
:lmfao: :lmfao:

Tracy
12-01-2005, 02:59 PM
Da Herpe will fuck you up.

Allen STFU! I ain't got the herpes. If I do...you do!!! :doh:

Speedm0(\)key
12-01-2005, 02:59 PM
you have herpes?.. wtf.. no more cheeseburgers for joo!

Tracy
12-01-2005, 03:00 PM
you have herpes?.. wtf.. no more cheeseburgers for joo!

get out of here! You must miss playing with me ;)

B16a2 Civic
12-01-2005, 03:08 PM
i had a feeling he would lurk in here Lol

Tracy
12-01-2005, 03:09 PM
i had a feeling he would lurk in here Lol

He loves to hate me. At least he's chilled out a bit about it finally! :D

B16a2 Civic
12-01-2005, 03:23 PM
He loves to hate me. At least he's chilled out a bit about it finally! :D

well you were mentioned in the Z vs GSR thread by him, somethin bout gangsta beef Lol

thinkfast®
12-01-2005, 03:24 PM
He's still a sellout, any way you slice it.

yea, RLY

Tracy
12-01-2005, 03:29 PM
well you were mentioned in the Z vs GSR thread by him, somethin bout gangsta beef Lol

oh yea!!! Show me!!! :eek:

B16a2 Civic
12-01-2005, 03:30 PM
oh yea!!! Show me!!! :eek:

it was somewhere inregards to you not building teh car...and mike (vteckidd) said somethin bout most people dont build their cars, thats why shops get paid...somethin somethin, i'll try and find it, it was funny when he said gangsta beef, the boxing thread reminded me of that

B16a2 Civic
12-01-2005, 03:34 PM
http://forums.importatlanta.com/showthread.php?t=32092&page=7&pp=15

check about page 7 or so, i put in a search for gangsta beef Lol

thinkfast®
12-01-2005, 03:39 PM
man fools been takin my lines in that thread! talkin about "homey" and "cold blooooooded"

thats BS, any way you slice it

Tracy
12-01-2005, 03:45 PM
http://forums.importatlanta.com/search.php?searchid=231633

awwww. they love me!!!! :D

B16a2 Civic
12-01-2005, 03:47 PM
http://forums.importatlanta.com/search.php?searchid=231633

awwww. they love me!!!! :D

Lol, gangsta beef search results was funny to me

Tracy
12-01-2005, 03:52 PM
Lol, gangsta beef search results was funny to me

http://forums.importatlanta.com/showpost.php?p=491447&postcount=152

read that one! LOL. I kill me!

B16a2 Civic
12-01-2005, 03:55 PM
http://forums.importatlanta.com/showpost.php?p=491447&postcount=152

read that one! LOL. I kill me!

ahahahah.
i mean tha thing about that which kills me, if you want to get technical, none of us built our cars, we have to credit that to honda or in your case Mitsubishi....shit i would be happy if Dan put on and tuned shit for me....to me, it comes down to jealousy...you have a proven faster whip then him.

B16a2 Civic
12-01-2005, 03:57 PM
and i wish someone would say im a BG Cheerleader...cause i cant be, i never been there or had my car there, now on the other hand, i have had friends who been there and give Bg positive ratings.....i guess companies like JD Powers would be the cheerleader federation cause they rank companies and certfiy companies as doin good buisness

Tracy
12-01-2005, 03:58 PM
ahahahah.
i mean tha thing about that which kills me, if you want to get technical, none of us built our cars, we have to credit that to honda or in your case Mitsubishi....shit i would be happy if Dan put on and tuned shit for me....to me, it comes down to jealousy...you have a proven faster whip then him.

Tru dat! Why should I worry about building my own car when I have someone that does it for me. A pro and the best tuner evar!!! Duh!!! I don't care. It's all good fun to me. I'm sure his (speedmonkey's) penis is small anyways :D

B16a2 Civic
12-01-2005, 04:00 PM
Tru dat! Why should I worry about building my own car when I have someone that does it for me. A pro and the best tuner evar!!! Duh!!! I don't care. It's all good fun to me. I'm sure his (speedmonkey's) penis is small anyways :D

Lol...and that has nothin to do with buildin cars :lmao:

Tracy
12-01-2005, 04:13 PM
Lol...and that has nothin to do with buildin cars :lmao:

excatly! You and me are like right there together! Eye to Eye baby!

B16a2 Civic
12-01-2005, 04:15 PM
excatly! You and me are like right there together! Eye to Eye baby!

real recognize real :)

Speedm0(\)key
12-01-2005, 04:16 PM
no, i dislike batlground for their shitty service and the mess they call a tune, and i love to hate tracy cause she thinks shes an E-thug, it doesnt matter if i have a small penis, my gay partners love it, just think its gay you run near stock turbo times with all that power

Tracy
12-01-2005, 04:22 PM
no, i dislike batlground for their shitty service and the mess they call a tune,

and you have had so much experience with BG besides the internet (which is so for real BTW ;)). Heck, we have even met before haven't we? And what would you know about Dan's tuning? You have a dyno or sumpin'? Don't believe the hype dude. Your friend is a liar! People will say anything when they spend too much money on their cars and get in trouble with their wives :lmfao: :lmfao: Good thing Dan doesn't have to lie to me about how much money he spent on his car!!! And the dude you race with the Evo...LOL not my fault he needs to practice his driving. He's a cool cat, but practice makes perfect..has nothing to do with the tune. If you want. I can post some dyno charts that broke records...from $ years ago up until now!!! Just say the word. I'll work for you. You'd like that wouldn't you?

Tracy
12-01-2005, 04:23 PM
oooooooooooooooh BURN!!!
Kiate la boca!!! puto!

was that good?

Speedm0(\)key
12-01-2005, 04:26 PM
and you have had so much experience with BG besides the internet (which is so for real BTW ;)). Heck, we have even met before haven't we? And what would you know about Dan's tuning? You have a dyno or sumpin'? Don't believe the hype dude. Your friend is a liar! People will say anything when they spend too much money on their cars and get in trouble with their wives :lmfao: :lmfao: Good thing Dan doesn't have to lie to me about how much money he spent on his car!!! And the dude you race with the Evo...LOL not my fault he needs to practice his driving. He's a cool cat, but practice makes perfect..has nothing to do with the tune. If you want. I can post some dyno charts that broke records...from $ years ago up until now!!! Just say the word. I'll work for you. You'd like that wouldn't you?

i raced no Evo that was tuned by batlground, what guy is my friend?

i do have experience with bg but im not going to get into that, as far as YOU meeting me, it hasnt happened.

im not on here about "hype". and no i dont care for your charts that broke records, i'd like to see some track times for the evo that broke records, can you work for me and find those?

Speedm0(\)key
12-01-2005, 04:27 PM
Kiate la boca!!! puto!

was that good?

um.. its callate. geez

BTEC
12-01-2005, 04:28 PM
i dnt let ne body touch my car unless i really have to and ive talked to many ppl that dnt liek batlground but they still give dan his props on tunning. so if i did have to let somebody else tune my car it would be dan just for the fact that hes gotta be doing osmething right if the haters give him his props.

Speedm0(\)key
12-01-2005, 04:28 PM
i get to drive a hummer.. man its gonna feel like a school bus, ill be back to battle with you tracy.

Speedm0(\)key
12-01-2005, 04:30 PM
i dnt let ne body touch my car unless i really have to and ive talked to many ppl that dnt liek batlground but they still give dan his props on tunning. so if i did have to let somebody else tune my car it would be dan just for the fact that hes gotta be doing osmething right if the haters give him his props.

not sure if this was dans tune im talking about.. im just wondering why they would do that they did and leave a car out of the shop running like crap and give people unbeleivable #'s.. 450whp evo. beleive me.. i'd love to display lots of info but i only like to make presentations when they are complete.

BTEC
12-01-2005, 04:35 PM
not sure if this was dans tune im talking about.. im just wondering why they would do that they did and leave a car out of the shop running like crap and give people unbeleivable #'s.. 450whp evo. beleive me.. i'd love to display lots of info but i only like to make presentations when they are complete.
i think u just said they let a car leave the shop running like crap after it was supposedly tuned. not sure what the whole story is but being that ive worked at several shops, it could be ne thing. customer couldve needed another part and couldnt afford it at the time. maybe they was going to buy the part and bring the car back. or car couldve been running rightand customer messed with something after they picked it up trying to get more power which caused car to run like crap when u saw it. never know

Tracy
12-01-2005, 04:39 PM
i raced no Evo that was tuned by batlground, what guy is my friend?

i do have experience with bg but im not going to get into that, as far as YOU meeting me, it hasnt happened.

im not on here about "hype". and no i dont care for your charts that broke records, i'd like to see some track times for the evo that broke records, can you work for me and find those?

well it never broke any records at the track...but Dan did run 11.2 in it. I ran 12.5
What's the fastest you've been? Let's talk about that. That would be fun.

http://www.batlground.com/865.mpeg

How about this record at 170 mph. That was cool 3 years ago before anyone in a Supra in GA had been that fast. What were you doing then? Driving your brothers car?

You never had an experience with us...or you would tell it. Or are you still trying to lie about what happened on the phone when you called about that stupid oil pump and we told you we didn't know how long to change it because those things don't just go bad...oh please not that again! You were getting played on that...trying to punk us out on some stupid shit! :jerkit:

Tracy
12-01-2005, 04:41 PM

it didn't make 450...that's why I say don't believe the hype dude.

I hope you are not talking about that Evo and us making it run like crap. You have a ot to learn if that's the case brother ;)

Tracy
12-01-2005, 04:45 PM
i think u just said they let a car leave the shop running like crap after it was supposedly tuned. not sure what the whole story is but being that ive worked at several shops, it could be ne thing. customer couldve needed another part and couldnt afford it at the time. maybe they was going to buy the part and bring the car back. or car couldve been running rightand customer messed with something after they picked it up trying to get more power which caused car to run like crap when u saw it. never know

exactly. Thanks BJ. We are not in full control of what people do with their cars or how much money they have. Use your noggin' speedmonkey and quit trying to hat e all of the time, damn. :bigok:

chnco
12-01-2005, 04:47 PM
all this hate makes baby jesus cry :(

Vteckidd
12-01-2005, 05:59 PM
i just love how SPeedmonkey talks shit, when he owns 2 cars that have MINOR mods at best.

i meant a 300whp STI and a 243whp 350z isnt ground breaking, hell can i post our stock 350 dyno when it made 227whp. so what do you have a I/E? wow, major stuff right there.

300whp STI, uhh, didnt BG do a 500+STI?

you pick on slower cars and act like your fast, then hate on BG cause a GIRL has a faster car.

Can i form a "team" like you too, will that make me cool? Team Kidd Racing, we are mad fast y0!

Answer me 3 questions SpeedDonkey
1) What are the mods to your cars
2) how fast have you run in the 1/4 mile
3) How can a relatively stock RSX give you a good run :lmfao:

Vteckidd
12-01-2005, 06:02 PM
oh wait, im a BG cheerleader, yet i work at another shop, how is taht possible? lol

11.2 is fast, even with 500whp, to my knowledge they didnt really track that car all the time. seat time plays a HUGE difference in 1/4 times.

Tracy
12-01-2005, 06:05 PM
i just love how SPeedmonkey talks shit, when he owns 2 cars that have MINOR mods at best.

i meant a 300whp STI and a 243whp 350z isnt ground breaking, hell can i post our stock 350 dyno when it made 227whp. so what do you have a I/E? wow, major stuff right there.

you pick on slower cars and act like your fast, then hate on BG cause a GIRL has a faster car.

Can i form a "team" like you too, will that make me cool? Team Kidd Racing, we are mad fast y0!

527 to be exact :D

+ however many mine are worth now for you!

Vteckidd
12-01-2005, 06:11 PM
its funny cause he was like "i challenged her to a street race and she declined"

im like, i wouldnt waste a tank of gas with my 500+whp Evo on stock cars either lol. thats a bad investment. its like a B16 civic calling out Dans Supra, its retarded.

Tracy
12-01-2005, 06:12 PM
its funny cause he was like "i challenged her to a street race and she declined"

im like, i wouldnt waste a tank of gas with my 500+whp Evo on stock cars either lol. thats a bad investment. its like a B16 civic calling out Dans Supra, its retarded.

Um. I didn't decline. I'm just smarter than talking about it on the forum ;) I told him to PM me..he didn't want to accept that response. He must have selectively forgotten that.

Speedm0(\)key
12-01-2005, 07:56 PM
what?.. no you gave me the "i only do track crap".. your thread got erased, whatever who cares. you said no cause you cant drive.

12.5?.. wtf 12.4 @ 111mph in the STi for me.

so when is the CRX ready V-TAKkid so you can call the speedmonkey out?

thinkfast, wanna run me in that focus? lol

Speedm0(\)key
12-01-2005, 08:07 PM

im not hating on the fast cars, i've gotten my ass handed to me plenty.. so please WHERE IN THE FUCK do you get this from? for example.. someone you would know "speedingEvo", he beat me ,let tracy "handle it" if her car is so fast that i cant fuck with it, why are you jumping in like a cheerleader? stay the fuck out of it.

1. basic bolt ons (both), map tweaking (sti)
2. 12.4 @ 111mph 1.56 60' STi , 14.2 @100mph 2.36 60' 350z (with exhaust only.. not like it matters anyway)
3. those RSX's are pretty fast for what they are, thats all i race in the Z though.. hondas, and i guess it has bothered you that i've happened to beat alot of guys with hondas that a couple of people said i wouldnt? or whats the deal? seriously.. if tracys viciously powerful Evo is good enough to kick any of my car's asses.. why the fuck are you in it?.. get the CRX running and call me out. hmmm.. all the running i've had lately in my opinion it has earned me nothing, its all friendly runs, except made 2 cool friends Julio and AL out of it
i dont brag about it at all, i post them in the kills forum.. thats the purpose of it, dont see much coming from you or other people.. so im keeping it alive wether i win or lose

Speedm0(\)key
12-01-2005, 08:13 PM
all this hate makes baby jesus cry :(

hahahaha, dude.. do you know a guy named Antonio with a yellow s2000?.. i think i met you before