PDA

View Full Version : New to Georgia

Pacific NW
03-26-2012, 03:27 PM
Whats up my name is Jeremy, I just moved to Georgia from Washington hope to make some friends and see how the import scene is over here. Heres some pics

Rsporty
03-26-2012, 04:50 PM
Welcome!
Fellow EH hatch owner, here.
The "import scene" is INSANE around here, but full of haters.
For the most part, you're gonna love it, BUT get ready to have that engine bay ripped by every hater that sees it.
Be sure to check out the next Varsity meet, April 5'th.
That will give you an idea of what's going on in the Atlanta scene.

aaronfelipe
03-26-2012, 04:56 PM
Welcome to Georgia, and most importantly, welcome to IA!

quickdodgeŽ
03-26-2012, 07:33 PM
Welcome to IA.

And watch out for the constant misuse of the word "hater" around here. If someone doesn't like something, they're automatically labeled a "hater." Later, QD.

firby911
03-26-2012, 07:34 PM
Welcome to IA.

And watch out for the constant misuse of the word "hater" around here. If someone doesn't like something, they're automatically labeled a "hater." Later, QD.
hater:ninja:

Welcome

Relentless
03-26-2012, 08:09 PM
Welcome dude.

PTCDC5
03-26-2012, 09:55 PM
Welcome!
For the most part, you're gonna love it, BUT get ready to have that engine bay ripped by every hater that sees it.

The Varsity will give you an idea of what's going on in the riffraff scene, so please don't judge it all based off of that meet if you attend.

Otherwise, welcome to Atlanta.

Rsporty
03-27-2012, 02:40 PM
The Varsity will give you an idea of what's going on in the riffraff scene, so please don't judge it all based off of that meet if you attend.

I'm just saying that will give him a good idea of the caliber of cars that are on the streets in the Atlanta area.

MJ_Spool
03-28-2012, 08:18 PM
your engine bay gives me seizures lol. i came from Wa before i came here, i wish i never left there. anyways welcome!

DC2fresh
04-17-2012, 02:02 PM
Welcome to IA, I came from Texas and the scene there was alot better than here. Well at least the part of Georgia im in CSRA..

CHADbee
04-17-2012, 02:08 PM
Welcome!

http://t0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRR_sUgEwDn-ioRgy6tHOBpZnCdnpbsfbQOfiwBYPsKs4iRRTLwE5RjPeAc

MeFryRice
04-17-2012, 02:22 PM

This 125%. The V meets are shit these days.

Your car looks like every other Civic so you'll fit right in. Welcome though.

ejay6
04-21-2012, 10:26 PM
welcome. your at the half way mark goin to atlanta from augusta. PITSTOP AT UR CRIB JK

GlennsEK
04-25-2012, 04:53 PM
Welcome bro, and enjoy