PDA

View Full Version : AK47 in my face this morning................

Tasuki_Civic
12-01-2005, 10:35 AM
I FUCKIN GOT ROBBED !!!!!!!! maaaaan i gotta share this with you guys. it was like 1:15 am this mornin and i made my friend go to wallgreens with me to get somethin to drink.........as soon as i parked my car infront of my friends apartment and took tha keys out these 2 dudes in a big off white van drove behind me and backed up to where they blocked me in. i saw tha van in tha corner of my eye but i didnt see anyone. my guy friend stepped out tha car like everything was ok but as soon as he stood up he saw one of the guys open tha slide door to tha van and mounted tha 47 up like he going to shoot. ( mind you i was in tha car gettin my shit together to go inside so i didnt see a damn thing)

but when my saw tha gun he shouted " oooh shit oooh shit wtf!! and i looked up at him " like maaan stop playing" cause i thought he was trying to scare me on purpose until i heard someone ( tha other guy w/o tha gun) walked up on him and said sssshhh. i was like wtf? so i opened my door and i was about to get out and look but when i put my leg out to get up the guy w/ tha gun was in my door way w/tha 47 to my face. ( i had to use the bathroom anyway but i was like a split second from peeing in my sweats)

the guy w/o tha gun said you already know what is.........and my frined was trying to apologize for being loud and tha guy with gun said dont worry about it....we get that all time.......like they were so smooth with everything is so wierd.
mean while i was lookin at tha gun and at first i thought it was a bebe gun. so i was like funk i dont wanna get hit by that and i knew frined didnt have his wallet on him so i gave them my last 20 bucks. and i said is that all you want? they said your alright and then they backed away and drove off and robbed someone else in tha complex.
i was so scared i didnt want to look at tha gun cause i didnt want to get shot in tha face. so when i was talking i turned and gave them my money i turned my back.

wierd part about is im the girl and my guy friend freaked out more than me. he cryed rite afterwards. and i even had the nerve to look at the guys like i was cursing them out in my head and i rolled my eyes like i wasnt scared.........but i could have actually peed on my self. tha police said they think they have one guy and i have to go id him today.

i swear.from now on i not gonna let little things stress me anymore because i know first hand my life could have gone this morning.

soul
12-01-2005, 10:36 AM
oh shit

B16a2 Civic
12-01-2005, 10:37 AM
damn ....never been on that end of things.

A.P. Photography
12-01-2005, 10:37 AM
this reads like a bad script from Fast and the Furious. Seems you are always having weird stuff happen to you

1439/2000
12-01-2005, 10:38 AM
Ak47? Damn.

Tasuki_Civic
12-01-2005, 10:39 AM
you know this year...it been non stop wierd shit........thats the first time i have ever been robbed. and then the bad part about i wanted to see that gun in real life cause it was one of the old fashion ones ive seen in mag's but i didnt want to see it like that.

4dmin
12-01-2005, 10:40 AM
dayum girl... glad everything is ok. ya never sweat the small things you never know when you time is up. if i were you i would be changing apartments since they know where you live ;)

Tasuki_Civic
12-01-2005, 10:41 AM
i dont stay there my homeboy does cause i was droppin him off and they caught us gettin out..........

DJ XtRaK©
12-01-2005, 10:41 AM
this reads like a bad script from Fast and the Furious. Seems you are always having weird stuff happen to you

werrd :thinking:

Tasuki_Civic
12-01-2005, 10:42 AM
im jus glad i didnt get shot i know i would have been dead cause it was fuckin close rage like if i stood up from the car the gun would have touched me

COGCaviZ24
12-01-2005, 10:49 AM
I've never got robbed at gun point, but I've been mugged in New Jersey. and had 2 cops pull shotguns at me(mistaken identity). yeah, I about peed myself

Tasuki_Civic
12-01-2005, 11:01 AM
I've never got robbed at gun point, but I've been mugged in New Jersey. and had 2 cops pull shotguns at me(mistaken identity). yeah, I about peed myself

damn thats pretty fuckin scary

tony
12-01-2005, 11:04 AM
I've had the cops do the same thing to me while working, I guess it was in the middle of a drug bust but nothing like you just posted. Its strange that they were so cool about it, that probaby means they wouldnt shoot anyone.

AtifSajid
12-01-2005, 11:35 AM
damn..that is some serious shit..I've never had a gun pulled out in my face, but from distance Ive been shot at. Thats focked up..

Tasuki_Civic
12-01-2005, 11:37 AM
yea it was pretty strange....i was lookin at the guy with tha gun and he was holdin it lightly like he wasnt ready to shoot cause tha gun kept moving. but im sure if i jumped up or got up i would have scared him and he would have popped me a couple in me because he seemed like an amature and he would of shot by accident

5thgcelica
12-01-2005, 11:38 AM
wow. crazy glad you didnt get hurt..

ive had a .45 in the face...its a scary feeling.

The Golden Child
12-01-2005, 02:54 PM
daym thats pretty crazy ..
well atleast u came out without being touched ..
i got robbed at gunpoint also and then got pistol whipped ..

JITB
12-01-2005, 03:06 PM
It think they wer a little overpowered for the job... Scary shit tho.

Julio
12-01-2005, 03:12 PM
sucks. And all for $20.00 bucks.

thinkfast®
12-01-2005, 03:28 PM
I've seen a guy get shot over a hat.

It wasn't even fitted!

IntegraXTR
12-01-2005, 03:36 PM
man thats crazy, glad to see that you're ok and not harmed

Speedm0(\)key
12-01-2005, 04:20 PM
hmmm.. you should send this story to a movie producer, maybe they can include it in fast and the furious 3

YokotaS13
12-01-2005, 05:42 PM
and thats why i always had a Baretta airsoft gun mounted in a holster under my seats, it looks so real that noone can tell teh difference, believe me

AznTraitor
12-01-2005, 05:59 PM
and thats why i always had a Baretta airsoft gun mounted in a holster under my seats, it looks so real that noone can tell teh difference, believe me

yeah, but what happens when someone pulls out the real thing, and dont care if they get shot or not? there are some crazy people out there man, you'd be better off carrying the real thing and just have a carrying permit.

YokotaS13
12-01-2005, 06:05 PM
i have a 450,000 life insurance policy, and im only 20, so i cant have one yet, however in february, baretta 92f is mine, and the beauty is, apparently in ga, military only has to pay 35 and we automatically get a concealed carry permit

eViLMunkey
12-01-2005, 06:16 PM
damn girl that's nuts....

ahmonrah
12-01-2005, 07:27 PM
let me see...tasuki,
i know completely what your talking about when it comes to life.
since i've been here(moved to ATL in '94 ) i've been robbed at gunpoint twice, had my vehicles broken into 6 times, been HIT by other idiotic drivers 5-6 times, culminating with the DUI driver that almost killed me (LITERALLY) IN AUGUST. life is precious, that's why i park backwards in ANY parking space, regardless of if it's home or anywhere else. and i Keep GINA, my GLOCK model 17 on my hip where ever i go.
the way i see it, if someone makes me feel like i did when i got robbed those 2 times they gonna have to earn the right to live if i see it coming.

EX-Svic
12-01-2005, 07:48 PM
damn that sucks good thing is that your ok ...........................Peace

Kevykev
12-01-2005, 09:10 PM
i swear.from now on i not gonna let little things stress me anymore because i know first hand my life could have gone this morning.

there you go miss.

still sorry that happend to you though. :(

Crazy Asian
12-01-2005, 09:42 PM
some stupid low balling mexican boy came up to me and my cousin and said "WHere you from? Im like "Around here." "Well give me your money or else I'm a blast you." Seeing how hes holding his hand in his jacket...Im goin dumbass. For some reason this dipshit is only lookin at me and not at my cuz..my cuz just socks him in the head and I just kicked him in the stomach like 8 times and then kneed his face and said Fuckin Cholo...Dont mess with us Asians.

IndianStig
12-01-2005, 11:52 PM
Tasuki Civic could kick your ass

nightracer
12-02-2005, 12:14 AM
uh oh!!!! :o

Pablo
12-02-2005, 07:07 AM
wow

Nitro
12-02-2005, 07:12 AM
im jus glad i didnt get shot i know i would have been dead cause it was fuckin close rage like if i stood up from the car the gun would have touched me

damn !! glad you're ok babes.........

B16a2 Civic
12-02-2005, 07:58 AM
some stupid low balling mexican boy came up to me and my cousin and said "WHere you from? Im like "Around here." "Well give me your money or else I'm a blast you." Seeing how hes holding his hand in his jacket...Im goin dumbass. For some reason this dipshit is only lookin at me and not at my cuz..my cuz just socks him in the head and I just kicked him in the stomach like 8 times and then kneed his face and said Fuckin Cholo...Dont mess with us Asians.

Lol...you kicked him in teh stomach huh.

The Golden Child
12-02-2005, 11:21 AM
Lol...you kicked him in teh stomach huh.

maybe the kid fell and then he started kicking him in the stomach ??

The Golden Child
12-02-2005, 11:22 AM

thats all you did i would of beat him untill hes on the thin line of death ..

Crazy Asian
12-02-2005, 11:39 AM
I hate LA when those fuckin 15 yearold hardcore wannabe gangta comes up to you and want to give you his money...stupid dipshit.. when he got clocked in the head by my cuz he stumbled and I started to kick him up in the chest and then he fell on all 4 then I just started to kick him harder up in the stomach then grabbed his head and kneed that fucker....

The Golden Child
12-02-2005, 11:43 AM
I hate LA when those fuckin 15 yearold hardcore wannabe gangta comes up to you and want to give you his money...stupid dipshit.. when he got clocked in the head by my cuz he stumbled and I started to kick him up in the chest and then he fell on all 4 then I just started to kick him harder up in the stomach then grabbed his head and kneed that fucker....

we have alot of those in NY but they dont talk just straight up jig a nigga ..