PDA

View Full Version : What really grinds my gears

Arm&hammer
03-24-2012, 09:44 PM
So lately what ive been noticing is everytime i get bored i get on craigslist and start looking for cars or carparts and a really good deal for either. But no matter what i type in i always come back to almost the same searches about honda parts or cars . Dont get me wrong i used to love hondas and owned about 10 of them but if you post up an add with only honda parts i wish they would stop puttingkeywords in that have nothing to do with honda, i mean come on im lookin for shit for my starion and type in turbo mitsubishi parts and come out with more searches for honda shit . I dont know what to do i cant look at anymore overpriced hondas... PleSe get some input on this subject

Potter
03-24-2012, 10:32 PM
I always check the Title Only box first.

Browning151
03-24-2012, 10:54 PM
So lately what ive been noticing is everytime i get bored i get on craigslist and start looking for cars or carparts and a really good deal for either. But no matter what i type in i always come back to almost the same searches about honda parts or cars . Dont get me wrong i used to love hondas and owned about 10 of them but if you post up an add with only honda parts i wish they would stop puttingkeywords in that have nothing to do with honda, i mean come on im lookin for shit for my starion and type in turbo mitsubishi parts and come out with more searches for honda shit . I dont know what to do i cant look at anymore overpriced hondas... PleSe get some input on this subject

Search title only, bypass all the bullshit keywords. You may miss out on one or two things but if someone is too dumb to put what vehicle they are advertising parts for in the title you probably don't wanna deal with them anyway. :2cents:

C230K
03-25-2012, 07:28 PM
Its craigslist, deal with it

STRteg
03-25-2012, 08:55 PM
Its craigslist, deal with it

Yeah it is free.....

tnomud
03-25-2012, 09:23 PM
and I love the ads with "selling because I upgraded to...". Yeah, no better way to make a sale than to imply to seller that they are so great and no longer in need of this product.:no:

silversol
03-26-2012, 12:00 AM
and I love the ads with "selling because I upgraded to...". Yeah, no better way to make a sale than to imply to seller that they are so great and no longer in need of this product.:no:

I hate morons that call asking well why are you selling? When it says clear as day that I upgraded to..........

Hermin
03-26-2012, 12:02 AM
LOL craigslist is full of a bunch of retards but it brings food to the table.

tnomud
03-26-2012, 07:42 AM
and theres always a "would you consider a trade for a johnboat, 3 chevy rallysport rims, and $86?" in the mix?

Sammich
03-26-2012, 09:01 AM
^motherfukers act like they dont make trident layers, fuk em

Nismo
03-26-2012, 09:19 AM
^motherfukers act like they dont make trident layers, fuk em

white power!

Arm&hammer
03-29-2012, 03:11 PM
and theres always a "would you consider a trade for a johnboat, 3 chevy rallysport rims, and $86?" in the mix?

i hate to admit it but i had a johnboat i always called people if they wanted to trade it for a car and ended up gettin a rx7 like that lol

silversol
03-29-2012, 03:55 PM
Back when I sold my 2000 si several years ago for 8500$ I got at least 10 calls from kids wanting me to trade me there ef for it. I would just hang up on them. I also got a guy call asking all the questions a serious buyer would ask and at the end of the call he says well I dont have any money but i have a 88 model chevy pick up ill swap you. I hung up on him as well.