PDA

View Full Version : Does This place have Love for American Muscle?

PLuche
03-23-2012, 12:10 AM
I have looked through this site a couple of years ago when I was in High School and it was nice to look at all the import cars on here. My first car (at age 16) was a 1996 Mitsubishi Eclipse which I lightly modded and sold after a year and a half. I sold it bc it was an automatic and I like a manual transmission in my cars. My second car was a '07 Chevy Cobalt which I had for almost 4 years. I love it and most of the mods that went to it were done by me so I was very attached to that car until some dumb ass B!T*H T-Boned me and totaled it. :mad: :cry:
R.I.P.
http://www.camaro5.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=321597&stc=1&d=1325870745

Now I bought my self a 2012 Camaro 1LT which has a 3.6L V6 with 323 hspwr (I know..I know..."why not the SS ?" I did not have enough $ for the V8). I am very happy with it and it is more than enough to satisfy my needs. Only thing that sucks is I now have almost no money for mods or anything bc I have to worry about car payments. :eye:

http://www.camaro5.com/forums/picture.php?albumid=9875&pictureid=77376

Anyways the reason I made an account on this site is because it is a local forum and I see that a lot of meets and car shows are mentioned on here. I haven't been to a show in a couple of years bc I am always working on the weekends. Fortunately my schedule has changed a bit and now I will have either Saturday or Sunday available every now and then so I am looking forward to going to some shows.

My question is: Should I stick around on this forum or is there no love for American Muscle? (Although we can say my car is an Import bc it was Built in Canada :lmao:). I appreciate all sorts of cars no matter if its import, old school, futuristic or any other. I can appreciate a fine body when I see one regardless of the Make! And that goes for cars and woman in general :D

silversol
03-23-2012, 12:17 AM
American muscle not found!

Swagg422
03-23-2012, 02:27 AM
I like cameros jus hate how small the windows are. You should definitely stick around. Hope to see u out at some meets

Sent from my Samsung Admire Using Tapatalk

Sammich
03-23-2012, 06:46 AM
x2 on american muscle not found, i like the camaro, but when i think american muscle, i think sexified older camaro....

PLuche
03-23-2012, 08:44 AM
I like cameros jus hate how small the windows are. You should definitely stick around. Hope to see u out at some meets

Sent from my Samsung Admire Using Tapatalk Yeah they are small but you get use to it within the first week, so its not a big deal. See you around man.

PLuche
03-23-2012, 08:50 AM
x2 on american muscle not found, i like the camaro, but when i think american muscle, i think sexified older camaro....

I see what you mean, I also rather have an old school '69 Camaro but the reality is that this is my Daily driver and I need something reliable and a bit more fuel efficient. I bought it brand new with 20 miles on it, It has been 4 months since I bought it and it currently has 10,344 miles on it :bump:

Its still a Camaro and it has its long history just like the Mustang. They were some of the cars that started the pony wars and represent American Muscle. So to me it is my american muscle ;) but we all see things differently so I don't mind contradicting opinions.

DynamicSound
03-23-2012, 01:41 PM
Welcome!

isa2o3
03-23-2012, 02:51 PM
It is a car enthusiast community. We welcome American Muscle. First gen Camaro SS is one of my favorites.

isa2o3
03-23-2012, 02:51 PM
Welcome to IA

jdm_eg8
03-23-2012, 03:01 PM
Welcome to IA

miatasaint
03-23-2012, 03:08 PM
Welcome bruh

Scotsman
03-23-2012, 04:54 PM
It is a car enthusiast community. We welcome American Muscle. First gen Camaro SS is one of my favorites.QFT , welcome to the site:goodjob:

PLuche
03-23-2012, 04:57 PM
It is a car enthusiast community. We welcome American Muscle. First gen Camaro SS is one of my favorites.

Thanks man. And I agree, there will never be a Camaro like the original First Gen!

BTW your GIF is fucking hillarious!

Reminds me of this VVVV

http://i.imgur.com/I9f5m.gif

PLuche
03-23-2012, 04:59 PM
Welcome to IA
Welcome bruh
QFT , welcome to the site:goodjob:
Thanks!

green91
03-23-2012, 05:55 PM
I think its a nice looking car, i really like white on them. Welcome to the site!

neontuner95
03-25-2012, 12:23 PM
With the amount of knowledge with imports as well as domestics, across the board IA has been a forum I have visited for years. Not much american muscle, but theres always someone who knows.That being said, welcome to IA nice ride!

AnthonyF
03-25-2012, 01:38 PM
Welcome to the site. The first car pictured is def no where near american muscle. Nice Camaro. Not a big fan of them but at least you didn't get the base model that looks like a turd.

PLuche
03-25-2012, 09:11 PM
YEah I was close to getting a base model but I really didn't like the look of them neither, so I just kept waiting a bit longer and finally found a good deal on the LT. Nice color on the Cobra :goodjob:

03RCode
03-25-2012, 11:15 PM
Canadian muscle.

Welcome!