PDA

View Full Version : pinedo88 horrible buyers!!!!!!

95droppedhatch
03-18-2012, 08:17 PM
ok here is the story

ive been talking to this dude for the last couple of days cause he was interested in a greddy exhaust i have forsale. i finally work out everything on a price and a meeting place. i hit him up today to make sure we were still good on meeting tonight at the varsity. he said yea. so we set a time of 7:00 p.m. At 6:00 i hit him up and made sure we were still good for 7:00 and he said yea were good to go he was leaving in 20 mins. ok cool he said he was hour away from there. so thats cool im 45 mins from there aswell. So about 6:30 i go to leave to meet up with him and as i am pulling out my subdivsion i send him a text saying im leaving now. he said ok im leaving in just a min. so i figured it was alright ill just be there alittle earlier than him and just chill in the parking lot for 10-15 min or so. not a big deal. So i get to the varsity around 7:15 and told him i was here. he responds cause you wait for alittle bit. i say how long is a little bit. he replies back that its gonna be about a hour before he gets there. and then starts to say maybe tommorow would be better to meet up at the varsity after im already there waiting on him. so i told him no that i would go into the varsity grab something to eat and that would give him some time to get there. he said his ride just got there and he was gonna leave. after i get done eating i send him a text asking how far he was from there. no response. i call him i get a voicemail.

so beware when selling or buying from him he does not hold his word and will flake on you.

i waisted my time/gas/and money for him to bullsh*t out.

EJ6
03-18-2012, 08:21 PM
same thing happen to me earlier but instead was glennsek...IA = bunch of bull shitter

silversol
03-18-2012, 08:22 PM
yeah i would be pissed to!

Crazydelsol
03-18-2012, 08:34 PM
Thanx for the heads up man... Sorry to hear this

95droppedhatch
03-18-2012, 08:36 PM
yea it would have been on thing if i met him around where i live like i usually do. but since he was driving from the mall of georgia area and i live in mcdonugh near summit racing i felt alittle bad so i decided to meet him at the varsity. but f*ck that sh*t wont happen again. people like him make everyone else suffer cause now i dont give a damn if you are coming from south carolina i aint meeting anyone any further than 10 mins from my house. unless they are trustworthy or i have delt with them before. i dont understand why most these people on here cant just be a f*cking man and do the adult thing and keep people up to date if something changes instead of waisting peoples time. and then expect them to wait on you cause you aint got your sh*t together.

six7teen
03-18-2012, 08:50 PM
i hear ya bro.. i had this SAME thing happen to me.. and now my mindset is the exact same as yours.. if you are buying my stuff, you will drive to me (unless i know you).. sorry to hear this happened to you bro..

civicturbo10
03-18-2012, 09:50 PM
mug pulled the same BS on my part too. Mug claimed his friend wanted it and then low balled on my already low priced part after i called him the day of meet. Plus we agreed on price as well. LOL, this guy is a joke. Just making it worse for everyone else. We see this at my work place....

This is why i don't meet far anymore. Plus due to stiffs, no shows etc. If you come to me, it's a win-win if you don't purchase part.

jdm_eg8
03-18-2012, 11:14 PM
Damn that sucks, don't feel bad though because its happend to me a few times, I no longer meet anymore, if I have something someone wants I will only travel 5mins from my house to meet up....

pinedo88
03-19-2012, 08:46 PM
i actually did go but i didnt see ur crv there.since u told me u wer gonna leave after u ate so i thought to myself dam fuk it maybe next time so i just went back home. i didnt think of it as that much of a big deal since i had made the drive also.

RL...
03-19-2012, 10:42 PM
Exactly why I always make ppl meet me near my house...fuck getting stood up.

silversol
03-19-2012, 11:42 PM
i actually did go but i didnt see ur crv there.since u told me u wer gonna leave after u ate so i thought to myself dam fuk it maybe next time so i just went back home. i didnt think of it as that much of a big deal since i had made the drive also.

Cant answer a phone or make a phone call? I dont believe you made the drive just to say "fuk it maybe next time".

six7teen
03-20-2012, 02:26 PM
agreed

Captain-Obvious™
03-20-2012, 06:49 PM

Yeah, I call bullshit.

JDMEK18
03-24-2012, 08:29 AM
Yeah i hate this.. I've had this happen to me a few times.. (yesterday - lol) i've made my mind up to do the same listed above - I'm selling = you buying and you driving unless i know u and have done good business with u in the past.

Have a good weekend guys!

CautionMeDC2
03-24-2012, 10:25 AM
Lol at pinedo88

firby911
03-24-2012, 10:29 AM
Lol at pinedo88

x100000,quality comeback

I've had this happen to me before as well,shit sucks.

Cynical 1
03-25-2012, 02:02 PM
i've bought from and sold to pinedo88, and never had any issues...

yes, he is never on time - always late - but he has always shown...

but, this is just my experience...

GlennsEK
03-26-2012, 11:18 AM
same thing happen to me earlier but instead was glennsek...IA = bunch of bull shitter
To address this, I said I was having car trouble you would have to come to my house, you said, "yours friends with dmas" I said, "I didn't know who he was" You said, "I sold him parts before" Then you said, "you were on the way to my house", at like 10:30 pm and never showed.

GlennsEK
03-26-2012, 11:18 AM
Sorry to thread jack 95droppedhatch

95droppedhatch
03-26-2012, 07:37 PM

i call major bull shit......i called you after i got done eating and texted you and i was there 45 mins eating. i even called you from my girls number and you didnt ever answer or text back. so go tell your bull shit story to someone that might believe you because i sure the fuck dont and neither do other people. you didnt make no drive

thepolecat
03-26-2012, 07:53 PM
It has to be some decent money for me to go more than a mile from my house. Even when i do this i have had no shows and it pisses me off that I wasted even my 5 minutes. I hate that a-holes have ruined it for decent buyers (an sellers) like me.

And BTW- If I need a part and have worked out a deal i will drive from here in Acworth to McDonugh (sp?) I have done it a couple of times.

civicturbo10
03-26-2012, 08:58 PM
i call major bull shit......i called you after i got done eating and texted you and i was there 45 mins eating. i even called you from my girls number and you didnt ever answer or text back. so go tell your bull shit story to someone that might believe you because i sure the fuck dont and neither do other people. you didnt make no drive

Lol, way to call him out.

It's like my friend says to my other buddy - "You don't have to lie to us. We're all friends." "Seriously, what do you do all day?" (When he was suppose to be working on his project but with zero, results lol). The problem you have is it doesn't make sense, you have a cell phone or pay phone and could have save the seller time, money, and effort. Your just making it worse for everyone else and lose some respect from other people. Very sad indeed. But hey, it is what it is - as alot of people like to say....

pinedo88
03-27-2012, 10:42 PM
lol dam guy u still mad bout this. get a life dude its been like 2 weeks already. all u fukin lost was a 30 min drive thats it not ur life.

silversol
03-27-2012, 11:03 PM
lol dam guy u still mad bout this. get a life dude its been like 2 weeks already. all u fukin lost was a 30 min drive thats it not ur life.

you're a real piece of shit!

civicturbo10
03-27-2012, 11:34 PM
He's not not mad just telling it like it is and informing us on how inconsiderate you are of people's time and effort. You don't, no show or no call to work do you?

pinedo88
03-27-2012, 11:42 PM
arent we all...just sayin

pinedo88
03-27-2012, 11:43 PM
He's not not mad just telling it like it is and informing us on how inconsiderate you are of people's time and effort. You don't, no show or no call to work do you?

happens to us all man.

DC2NR
03-28-2012, 12:20 AM
It's douchebags like him that i have no sympathy for anyone on IA anymore. If I have something someone wants, they can come pick it up themselves. Or they can pay me to ship it. Other than that, it's their loss.

Tree
03-28-2012, 12:21 AM
oh wow! quick to the point..

pinedo88
03-28-2012, 12:53 AM
It's douchebags like him that i have no sympathy for anyone on IA anymore. If I have something someone wants, they can come pick it up themselves. Or they can pay me to ship it. Other than that, it's their loss.

Its the first time its happened son.and hopefully the last.

95droppedhatch
03-28-2012, 08:33 AM
i aint mad man. i dont let shit get to me to piss me off. i dont like my time waisted even if it is 30 mins and it was more like 2 hours waisted and i also waisted my gas money to get up there too. and my time is acutally quite valuable because that day i had a bike to paint at the shop. but i made a plan to meet you so kept my word and went anyways. so i ended up staying at the shop till 2 a.m. to finish painting the bike i could have painted instead of waisting my time meeting you so yea my time is valuable. i charge $65 a hour for paint work. so in my eyes you cost me $130. so i lost more than just 30 mins of my time. your time may not be worth anything to you but mine is. im just letting everyone know how you do buisness. and its not the first time someone else already in the post said that had a bad dealing with you aswell. but man its all good. you could have been man enough to call and say sorry man i didnt make it can i paypal you some money for the gas you waisted instead you just came with some bullshit excuse.

Austin?
03-28-2012, 09:23 AM
i vote BAN

RsonGt3's
03-28-2012, 09:28 AM
i vote BAN

X2

GlennsEK
03-28-2012, 02:25 PM
X2
X3

95droppedhatch
03-28-2012, 04:49 PM
x4

B18c1Turboed
03-28-2012, 05:51 PM
Motion passed? All in favor?

Austin?
03-28-2012, 06:11 PM
BAN i say.

civicturbo10
03-28-2012, 07:52 PM
lol. Ban him. B/C he has treated multi sellers like his playing ground he def. deserves to be banned. With his transaction with me he lowballed me the day the transaction was suppose to take place, on behalf of his friend. His offer was " I can only pay half what we agreed on". Otherwise can't buy it. I mean who negotiates on a item to buy it off you, just to reneg the day of the transaction is suppose to take place. Honestly, if your going to waste my time move it along.

And what do you mean it happens to all of us? I asked if you no call, no show to work? In essence that is what you pulled on your seller. Total lack of respect and disregard for his effort in buying the $600 item. My boss would give me hell for doing that and we're very flexible. All of the hourly employees call in when there sick etc. I even had a friend who is salary and pulled a stunt like yours. Fired the next day, for his nonchalant behavior.

So yeah, ban him...

AtlScionBoy
05-17-2012, 01:35 AM
sorry for bumping old post im just wondering was he ever banned??

eraser4g63
05-17-2012, 07:13 AM
Look under his s/n where is says banned, chances are he is banned...