PDA

View Full Version : Men now-a-days are becoming more.....

C230K
03-13-2012, 05:31 PM
feminine.
For example, Im seeing a lot of guys getting a manicure, pedicure, waxing, cant even change a tire on a car, work on a house, have muscles, but cant fight. These are just some examples off the top of my head. I hope im not the only one noticing this. Discuss:yes:

green91
03-13-2012, 05:39 PM
I agree. I usually see guys like you've described hopping into a Mercedes or BMW after their manicures and waxing.

Catnip
03-13-2012, 05:55 PM
I agree. I usually see guys like you've described hopping into a Mercedes or BMW after their manicures and waxing.

I hop into my Mercedes after busting ass working on cars all day.

lol

-EnVus-
03-13-2012, 05:58 PM
Hey i never thought i would ever get a pedi done then my wife begged me to. I did it and loved it hell made my feet feel much better and look more attractive.
Nothing like having around and inch of old dead skin scrubbed from ya feet...

C230K
03-13-2012, 06:33 PM

Glad im not one of those guys

quickdodgeŽ
03-13-2012, 06:37 PM
I've never gotten manicures or pedicures, but don't see what's wrong with a dude wanting to be well-groomed. Later, QD.

Austin?
03-13-2012, 06:40 PM
[QUOTE=C230K;39383966]feminine.
For example, Im seeing a lot of guys getting a manicure, pedicure, waxing, [QUOTE]
you are a fucking moron about this comment. FYI i own and operate a nails salon and there are alot ALOT of guy thats More manly then you would ever be but still getting there nails, feet and eye brows wax...

for example. Business man that make over 6 figure a year got there nails done because the have to look presentable when shaking hand with another person that make more money then he does.
.................. Firefighter have to get their feet done due to having to wear hard boot that fuck their feet up leading to onicocriptosis( ingrown) toe nails.
..................Constrution and contrator get their hand and feet beat up every day because what they do for a living. so they get there nails and feet done.
..................Upper management folks get their nails done.. What do you do???

i dont see any Feminine in these guy.

Echonova
03-13-2012, 08:18 PM
I don't do the mani/pedi thing. But my shit is man-scaped.

Chicks love a clean shaven bullet train headed for their mouth.

Elbow
03-13-2012, 08:21 PM
Gay thread.

98blackcivic
03-13-2012, 08:50 PM
lol i do kinda agree with the OP...
men are supposed to be more rugged

BanginJimmy
03-13-2012, 09:02 PM
lol i do kinda agree with the OP...
men are supposed to be more rugged

Rugged men get rugged women. IJS

quickdodgeŽ
03-13-2012, 09:05 PM
Rugged men get rugged women. IJS

Exactly, lolol. And personally, I don't like my women rugged. Later, QD.

teh bri
03-13-2012, 09:18 PM
I've never gotten manicures or pedicures, but don't see what's wrong with a dude wanting to be well-groomed. Later, QD.

Agreed, being well-groomed is always a plus. But waxing? Ummm a guy who gets that done has some balls. Unless he's waxing his back, now that is HILARIOUS :lmao:

:goodjob:

C230K
03-13-2012, 09:42 PM
I should of just said guidos

C230K
03-13-2012, 09:54 PM
For example, Im seeing a lot of guys getting a manicure, pedicure, waxing, [QUOTE]
you are a fucking moron about this comment. FYI i own and operate a nails salon and there are alot ALOT of guy thats More manly then you would ever be but still getting there nails, feet and eye brows wax...

for example. Business man that make over 6 figure a year got there nails done because the have to look presentable when shaking hand with another person that make more money then he does.
.................. Firefighter have to get their feet done due to having to wear hard boot that fuck their feet up leading to onicocriptosis( ingrown) toe nails.
..................Constrution and contrator get their hand and feet beat up every day because what they do for a living. so they get there nails and feet done.
..................Upper management folks get their nails done.. What do you do???

Who pissed in your cheerios this morning. Of course a business person, firefighter, and etc. have to get it done because of what they do for a living. That is understandable. I am more on the side of people who do it just for show.

-EnVus-
03-13-2012, 10:17 PM
http://i1265.photobucket.com/albums/jj502/Karlalovesvinny426/Jersey-Shore-Guys-jersey-shore-18246574-500-350.jpg

Browning151
03-13-2012, 10:28 PM

I've never gotten a manicure/pedicure either, but I agree nothing wrong with being well groomed and presentable. These nancy boys that couldn't do something as simple as changing a tire if their life depended on it is getting a little ridiculous though.

:lmfao::lmfao::lmfao:

-EnVus-
03-13-2012, 10:32 PM
feminine.
I hope im not the only one noticing this. Discuss:yes:
Yep you are the only one noticing guys lol

Catnip
03-13-2012, 11:45 PM
I stay on my feet and work with my hands all day, why the fuck would I need a manicure and pedicure?

I don't follow the logic. I get a manicure and my shit's fucked up again the first 30 minutes at work.

You know, because I do manual labor.

What word is in manual labor?

Man.

You know what other word has man?

Manicure.

Cure what? Hands of a man. Meaning for women.

Vteckidd
03-14-2012, 07:42 AM
Manicure/pedicure, no. Although i dont care if someone gets it done i wouldnt say its "gay". I have some pretty ugly feet cause i play basketball and i prob could use a pedicure, although i would probably look like Lloyd from Dumb and Dumber.

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_z8HKheoLDek/SpLyn8Wo4EI/AAAAAAAABPk/Ph34-TrISKc/s400/dumbdumber21.jpg

The gayest thing is the skinny jean fad. That is far more atrocious that what you are talking about

Brett
03-14-2012, 07:50 AM
I have never had a manicure or pedicure but I dont see anything wrong with guys who do it, Whats wrong with guys wanting to take pride in how they look??

georgieboi
03-14-2012, 08:13 AM
I've notice fellas around my age or younger shake hands like a girl, they are too use to " dapping each other " they don't even give a firm hand shake!!!

Vteckidd
03-14-2012, 08:30 AM
i wastaught that at like age 18, shake hands firm.

I do have soft hands though, according to women.

C230K
03-14-2012, 08:32 AM
This

Brett
03-14-2012, 08:37 AM
I've notice fellas my around my age or younger shake hands like a girl, they are too use to " dapping each other " they don't even give a firm hand shake!!!

Now that I cant stand, Shake hands like a damn man, with a firm grip, not that lightly hold my hand shit!!

98blackcivic
03-14-2012, 09:28 AM
hmm strange..ive never had a rugged woman..

Boosted FC
03-14-2012, 09:48 AM

Damn you suck @ English or just been inhaling too much of that cleaning crap @ the salon.

teh bri
03-14-2012, 10:47 AM
I have never had a manicure or pedicure but I dont see anything wrong with guys who do it, Whats wrong with guys wanting to take pride in how they look??

Agreed. Lol, if a guy has like oil and dirt under his nails... he obviously needs to clip there or clean them after he is done working/showering. BUT if there's cuts and scars on his hands from him working on a car, or whatever... in MY OPINION I think that's a REAL MAN. I'm not into a guy who doesn't feel like getting his hands dirty...Coming home from work in a suit, isn't attractive TO ME. Oiled up pants, smelly... now that is what I define: hot. JUST SAYIN'.

georgieboi
03-14-2012, 11:17 AM
Agreed. Lol, if a guy has like oil and dirt under his nails... he obviously needs to clip there or clean them after he is done working/showering. BUT if there's cuts and scars on his hands from him working on a car, or whatever... in MY OPINION I think that's a REAL MAN. I'm not into a guy who doesn't feel like getting his hands dirty...Coming home from work in a suit, isn't attractive TO ME. Oiled up pants, smelly... now that is what I define: hot. JUST SAYIN'.
Thats how I get home and I fcking hate it, I rather come home clean in a suit. Plus most of the time the guy with the suit makes more money..

CSquared
03-14-2012, 12:26 PM

So what about the dude who comes home in a suit (polo and khakis in my case), makes a shit ton of money (not so much for me... yet) but is not above getting dirty on the weekends?

My hands are all fucked up from working on my car last night... but im just chilling at my desk today.

On topic... I don't think I've ever been in a nail salon.

isa2o3
03-14-2012, 12:43 PM
So what about the dude who comes home in a suit (polo and khakis in my case), makes a shit ton of money (not so much for me... yet) but is not above getting dirty on the weekends?

My hands are all fucked up from working on my car last night... but im just chilling at my desk today.

I am with you on this. Got a professional job, but love working with my hands.

isa2o3
03-14-2012, 12:50 PM

Says who?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=poOZKQwgs0g

Browning151
03-14-2012, 01:09 PM
^^^ If the "fro" is big enough to act as a fucking cushion, that's just fucked up. That shit would be nappy as hell after a hot day working on your car in the summer.

alpine_aw11
03-14-2012, 03:34 PM
I take care of my appearance, I have a couple pairs of skinny jeans. COME AT ME FAGGOTS

afterfire
03-14-2012, 05:37 PM
X2 on the skinny jeans....I'm admittedly a little older than the majority of the people on here so maybe I haven't kept up with the style. I'll stick with my "old man" baggier jeans rather than dress like a chick. Whats next, dudes in yoga pants?

quickdodgeŽ
03-14-2012, 07:17 PM
.I'm admittedly a little older than the majority of the people on here ....

Don't know about all that. Later, QD.

Catnip
03-14-2012, 08:16 PM

Cool it, Father Time. He didn't say, "all."

:D

isa2o3
03-14-2012, 09:18 PM
^^^ If the "fro" is big enough to act as a fucking cushion, that's just fucked up. That shit would be nappy as hell after a hot day working on your car in the summer.

But its manly so its all good lol

Echonova
03-14-2012, 10:24 PM
It's still weird for me to go to meets and be "the old man"... Although you young whippersnappers have things all fucked up. Why in my day weeee...

-EnVus-
03-14-2012, 10:57 PM
It's still weird for me to go to meets and be "the old man"... Although you young whippersnappers have things all fucked up. Why in my day weeee...
You should start pulling up blasting some Beegees then step out of ya car popping your collar and splash some Old Spice on.

DeeAOne
03-15-2012, 12:05 AM
^LOL.

I've done is once, and it actually wasn't that bad. Pretty relaxing and my feet looked good. Would I make it a common thing? Doubt it.

As far as having to look like shit all the time, totally against that. Nothing wrong with being dressed nice. I the majority of the time am dressed down. I rarely wear my nice clothes, because I somehow end up working on someones car. Lol

afterfire
03-15-2012, 07:44 AM

I didn't say older than EVERYONE on here QD, be calm...you can keep the title. I would say that 32 is probably still older than the majority on here.

teh bri
03-15-2012, 11:46 AM
Thats how I get home and I fcking hate it, I rather come home clean in a suit. Plus most of the time the guy with the suit makes more money..

Money isn't something that interests me.

As long as you get your hands dirty on the weekends, and wouldn't mind a helping hand. lol

^LOL.

I've done is once, and it actually wasn't that bad. Pretty relaxing and my feet looked good. Would I make it a common thing? Doubt it.

As far as having to look like shit all the time, totally against that. Nothing wrong with being dressed nice. I the majority of the time am dressed down. I rarely wear my nice clothes, because I somehow end up working on someones car. Lol

Louis! WTF? JUST noticed your new wheels on your car... I guess I didn't see them at Walgreens. Looks good :goodjob:

Sammich
03-15-2012, 12:04 PM
I am with you on this. Got a professional job, but love working with my hands.

agreed..i was way more comfortable in the shop a couple weeks back when i was overseeing a project be constructed at work and was hands on and my hands and shit was getting all cut up and dirty and shit. but i clip my own nails and shit, if i ever got some shit done, it'd be a pedicure and a massage...my feet are something fierce that have alot of dead skin on it, no matter how much i shower

CSquared
03-15-2012, 12:22 PM
As long as you get your hands dirty on the weekends, and wouldn't mind a helping hand. lol

Lol my fiance likes to try and help too. Unfortunately for her its usually along the lines of "hold this, "can you get me a 10mm?", "pump the brakes" and so on.

Usually that's enough to make her feel all proud, like she helped.

Sammich
03-15-2012, 12:28 PM
^shid that's all one needs, real talk. unless she really knows how to or wants to learn

teh bri
03-15-2012, 02:16 PM
Lol my fiance likes to try and help too. Unfortunately for her its usually along the lines of "hold this, "can you get me a 10mm?", "pump the brakes" and so on.

Usually that's enough to make her feel all proud, like she helped.

Even if it's holding something, we love helping.

Vteckidd
03-15-2012, 02:22 PM

LOL I learned a long time ago, id much rather pay someone to do something than get my hands dirty. The way you dress and your profession dictate the quality of people you usually hang out with.

Thats why most car girls are whores. And most mechanics are tool bags

just sayin

Sammich
03-15-2012, 02:29 PM
car girls are whores?! hmmmm lemme find some car girls then lol

Vteckidd
03-15-2012, 02:34 PM
I mean im gonna be honest, my 8-10 years in the automotive field............not exactly the smartest group of people. Took me awhile to realize it, but as a whole, its a very poor, immature, uneducated crowd. Girls who are into cars usually do it because they know the guys like cars, and are attention whores.

Guys, for the most part, thugged out retards.

I mean just look at the people on this site. OBviously some exceptions to the rule.

Sorry, but its the truth.

teh bri
03-15-2012, 02:40 PM
I mean im gonna be honest, my 8-10 years in the automotive field............not exactly the smartest group of people. Took me awhile to realize it, but as a whole, its a very poor, immature, uneducated crowd. Girls who are into cars usually do it because they know the guys like cars, and are attention whores. Guys, for the most part, thugged out retards.

I mean just look at the people on this site. OBviously some exceptions to the rule.

Sorry, but its the truth.Not ALWAYS true.

Vteckidd
03-15-2012, 02:44 PM
Not ALWAYS true.

i said EXCEPTIONS TO THE RULE :)

Come on, we can all agree the bulk of the car girls are hoe bags right? Do i need to start naming names?

Bulk of the car guys are douches.

teh bri
03-15-2012, 02:46 PM

Come on, we can all agree the bulk of the car girls are hoe bags right? Do i need to start naming names?

There's a handfull.. err a little more than a handfull. No need to name their names ;)

Brett
03-15-2012, 03:07 PM
Guys, for the most part, thugged out retards.

Sorry, but its the truth.

Whatz you talkin 'bout mutha fucca, I will grab my glock and cap yo azz!!! WE AINT BE NO THUGGIN!!! REAL TALK!!! LMAO

Sammich
03-15-2012, 03:10 PM
yea we need names..

Brett
03-15-2012, 03:22 PM

OH PLEASE, THIS IS IA!!! OF COURSE WE WANT NAMES!!!! DO IT NOW HUMAN!!

quickdodgeŽ
03-15-2012, 06:05 PM
I didn't say older than EVERYONE on here QD, be calm...you can keep the title. I would say that 32 is probably still older than the majority on here.

How did my post denote hostility? Later, QD.

C230K
03-15-2012, 06:19 PM

I triple dog dare you.......

CSquared
03-15-2012, 07:46 PM

Woah calm down... This doesn't need to turn into a fight man. You guys can talk this out.

cactusEG
03-15-2012, 08:01 PM
Agreed, being well-groomed is always a plus. But waxing? Ummm a guy who gets that done has some balls. Unless he's waxing his back, now that is HILARIOUS :lmao:

:goodjob:

I notice in the Latin cummunity mainly Pertoricans (and some other islands) are into waxing.

As far as grooming goes. Shower, clipped nails and fesh hair cut is fine for me

-EnVus-
03-15-2012, 08:04 PM
All i can say is Charlie sheen, on "Two and Half men" got all his shit did and he pulled ass like crazy LOL

C230K
03-15-2012, 09:50 PM
I notice in the Latin cummunity mainly Pertoricans (and some other islands) are into waxing.

As far as grooming goes. Shower, clipped nails and fesh hair cut is fine for me

Fresitas

afterfire
03-15-2012, 09:56 PM

I wasn't insinuating that you were being hostile, I was just playing when I said be calm. I was "letting" you keep your old man title.

cactusEG
03-17-2012, 02:50 PM
Fresitas

Couldnt of said it better myself