PDA

View Full Version : stupid stupid stupid

teh bri
03-12-2012, 11:48 AM
I CANNOT stand... absolutely CANNOT stand 18 wheelers. I have the WORST road rage... but OMFG.:cussing:Driving from Warner Robins, back up to Atlanta at 8am is probably the worst ideas ever... BUT when I'm doing 70 in a 60... WHY THE HELL DO THEY FIND IT NECCESSARY TO FLASH THEIR BRIGHTS AT ME TO GET ME TO MOVE OVER?!?!!? If they want to go around me, then THEY need to move, not make me move over for their big ass truck AND then cram me in between another one. :2up:

green91
03-12-2012, 11:53 AM
QD is gonna have your ass!

(they annoy me too sometimes)

Munky
03-12-2012, 11:56 AM

El oh el. And sorry to hear that. Atleast he didn't try and run you off like someone has to me before.

Vteckidd
03-12-2012, 11:58 AM
uh if they wanna go faster, you should move over. Please dont tell me you are in the left lane refusing to move over for faster traffic? if so, then i hate people like you LOL I hate when i wanna go 80 and the car in the left lane wont yield

Vteckidd
03-12-2012, 11:59 AM
the law is SLOWER TRAFFIC KEEP RIGHT. If you are in the left lane, its your job to move over because you are the one impeding traffic. Sorry.

Sammich
03-12-2012, 12:00 PM
i gota admit...move your ass to the right lane, if its the left lane you're holding up. only time i dont move...is if the asshole had the opportunity to make a move wayyyyy prior to and he's riding my ass...then i'll reduce speed....:ninja:

Vteckidd
03-12-2012, 12:03 PM
WITH THE EBRAKE, thats always the funniest thing to do.

Swagg422
03-12-2012, 12:04 PM
I hate it too n they are never on the left lane always in the middle lanes or right lane near exits. One tried to kill once when I was driving back from clay co. I almost slammed into the shoulder. Now when I see them I go like 90 jus to keep good distance

Sent from my Samsung Admire Using Tapatalk

silversol
03-12-2012, 12:15 PM
uh if they wanna go faster, you should move over. Please dont tell me you are in the left lane refusing to move over for faster traffic? if so, then i hate people like you LOL I hate when i wanna go 80 and the car in the left lane wont yield

x2

Nismo
03-12-2012, 12:25 PM
Lol this thread backfired hard.

Sammich
03-12-2012, 12:44 PM
WITH THE EBRAKE, thats always the funniest thing to do.

naw, i decided just to get off the gas pedal..got tired of wasting my rear brakes :ninja:

MeFryRice
03-12-2012, 01:15 PM
the law is SLOWER TRAFFIC KEEP RIGHT. If you are in the left lane, its your job to move over because you are the one impeding traffic. Sorry.

This. If you don't know it, take the time to read and remember.

quickdodgeŽ
03-12-2012, 04:16 PM

All I will say is I think it should mandatory that all driver's take some sort of tractor trailer awareness program so they can understand what it's like to deal with 4 wheelers. Truck drivers have to deal with a lot (and I mean a lot) more of you than you do of us. Some folks should just stick to knowing what they're talking about.

This isn't in response to you, Green. I just quoted you because of your reference to me having her ass, lolol. I'm not going to come down on her like that. Later, QD.

-EnVus-
03-12-2012, 05:18 PM
All I will say is I think it should mandatory that all driver's take some sort of tractor trailer awareness program so they can understand what it's like to deal with 4 wheelers. Truck drivers have to deal with a lot (and I mean a lot) more of you than you do of us. Some folks should just stick to knowing what they're talking about.

This isn't in response to you, Green. I just quoted you because of your reference to me having her ass, lolol. I'm not going to come down on her like that. Later, QD.
I saw that movie "Joy Ride" we see how you truckers really are Rusty Nail lol

teh bri
03-12-2012, 05:22 PM

Pretttttty sure I didn't post ANYTHING about being in the left lane. JUST SAYING. I was in the right, usually when I'm not in the mood to "speed" I stay in the right, esp when I'm sleepy taking my time home. Not my job to move over.

And again, didn't say I was in the left lane.

I know, but when I'm in the right lane, I shouldn't... or I FEEL I shouldn't have to move. Is that wrong of me?

-EnVus-
03-12-2012, 05:31 PM
In his deffense you are female so either he wanted to holla at you or just put his big rig in you rear.

teh bri
03-12-2012, 05:35 PM
In his deffense you are female so either he wanted to holla at you or just put his big rig in you rear.

My boy wouldn't like that all too well....lol.

RL...
03-12-2012, 07:07 PM
I never have problems from semi trucks....what pisses me off is female motorists talking on their phones. I really wish it was against the law to talk and driver here.

BanginJimmy
03-12-2012, 07:08 PM
I just quoted you because of your reference to me having her ass, lolol. I'm not going to come down on her like that. Later, QD.

Getting soft in your old age.

Echonova
03-12-2012, 07:56 PM
I hate seat covers.

jonbuice5591
03-12-2012, 09:34 PM
i always thought that semi truck drivers couldnt drive because of the stories my dad would tell me but i went out on a delivery with him once and i swear to god i felt like we were gonna wreck every 5 minutes because of other people in regular cars and trucks. ride with a semi truck driver and your view on them will change 100%. youll hate people that drive regular cars and trucks and respect the semi drivers. lol

C230K
03-12-2012, 09:55 PM
lol

teh bri
03-12-2012, 10:22 PM
I never have problems from semi trucks....what pisses me off is female motorists talking on their phones. I really wish it was against the law to talk and driver here.

I facebook and text while driving...OOPS!

Getting soft in your old age.

It's because deep down.... he hearts me.

i always thought that semi truck drivers couldnt drive because of the stories my dad would tell me but i went out on a delivery with him once and i swear to god i felt like we were gonna wreck every 5 minutes because of other people in regular cars and trucks. ride with a semi truck driver and your view on them will change 100%. youll hate people that drive regular cars and trucks and respect the semi drivers. lol

Never will. I've been in one ONCE only because my ex boyfriend told me they have a bed in there... and he was right. I was in complete shock. They're pretty cool inside.

Vteckidd
03-12-2012, 11:27 PM
Well then you should slide left. Always yield to a car that's 20000 lbs

Just saying

Echonova
03-13-2012, 05:49 AM
I've been in one ONCE only because my ex boyfriend told me they have a bed in there... and he was right.You haven't seen anything until you've seen inside mine.

And I've got candy.

Come alone.

Sammich
03-13-2012, 06:33 AM

lol you must not drive much

Well then you should slide left. Always yield to a car that's 20000 lbs

Just saying

FUK THAT!!! i have to side with brit on this, she was exactly where she was supposed to be, the right lane. it was the trucker's responsibility to make his move to another lane. you said it...'if you driving slow, stay in the right lane', she did that, so what's the issue?

quickdodgeŽ
03-13-2012, 08:15 AM
ride with a semi truck driver and your view on them will change 100%. youll hate people that drive regular cars and trucks and respect the semi drivers. lol

Exactly. We have a lot more to deal with than car drivers do.

Always yield to a car that's 20000 lbs

20,000 pounds?

lol you must not drive much

You ever driven a semi?

FUK THAT!!! i have to side with brit on this, she was exactly where she was supposed to be, the right lane. it was the trucker's responsibility to make his move to another lane. you said it...'if you driving slow, stay in the right lane', she did that, so what's the issue?

She never said which lane she was in. Remember? Later, QD.

Sammich
03-13-2012, 08:41 AM
Pretttttty sure I didn't post ANYTHING about being in the left lane. JUST SAYING. I was in the right, usually when I'm not in the mood to "speed" I stay in the right, esp when I'm sleepy taking my time home. Not my job to move over.

And again, didn't say I was in the left lane.

I know, but when I'm in the right lane, I shouldn't... or I FEEL I shouldn't have to move. Is that wrong of me?

She never said which lane she was in. Remember? Later, QD.

IJS

but naw i've never driven a semi, i was relating to Rick never having issues w/ a semi truck, and if you've never had an issue with them, i just made mention of never having driven that much

Vteckidd
03-13-2012, 09:36 AM
LOl shes fine where she is, but instead of pissing the trucker off, its just simpler to move out of the way. Shes perfectly fine staying in the right lane. Shes doing nothing wrong. I just said sliding left for the 3 seconds it takes to let them by is much easier.

:)

quickdodgeŽ
03-13-2012, 09:55 AM
If she was in the right lane, the truck driver had no business flashing his high beams at her. It's up to him to go around her. Doesn't matter if it pisses him off or not. Later, QD.

teh bri
03-13-2012, 10:06 AM
You haven't seen anything until you've seen inside mine.

And I've got candy.

Come alone.
That's what she said?

If she was in the right lane, the truck driver had no business flashing his high beams at her. It's up to him to go around her. Doesn't matter if it pisses him off or not. Later, QD.
But I WAS in the RIGHT lane. That's the problem. I'm assuming that he didn't feel like moving over, I have no idea.

quickdodgeŽ
03-13-2012, 10:54 AM
I'm assuming that he didn't feel like moving over, I have no idea.

Probably not. It was probably easier for you to move over for him because the second a trucker turns on his signal in order to change lanes all the dummies in their cars speed up to keep him from doing it. It's probably easier for you to move, but it's not your obligation. I wouldn't have gotten over, either. You were correct.

But again, you really should see what's it like in one of those things. Later, QD.

Sammich
03-13-2012, 10:58 AM

exactly

But I WAS in the RIGHT lane. That's the problem. I'm assuming that he didn't feel like moving over, I have no idea.

that's what he said...

B18c1Turboed
03-13-2012, 05:21 PM
Hahaha. I had this trucker chasing me coming home from
Florida. I don't know what I did to piss him off. My wife was scared as hell, nothing like some good brakes and a V8.

98blackcivic
03-13-2012, 08:52 PM
i like truck drivers....but not when 3 of them start chasing u down 285 @ 1 am in the morning...i was terrorized!!

teh bri
03-13-2012, 09:20 PM
I'm sorry if a truck driver chased me... I wouldn't even know what to do. :dunno:

Sammich
03-14-2012, 06:05 AM
lol i dont even worry about it...i take my foot off the gas and drop 5mph...thats usually enough to make anybody riding my bumper get off of it immediately..and if its that serious, they can hit me in the back and i'll get paid, plain and simple.

teh bri
03-14-2012, 10:48 AM
lol i dont even worry about it...i take my foot off the gas and drop 5mph...thats usually enough to make anybody riding my bumper get off of it immediately..and if its that serious, they can hit me in the back and i'll get paid, plain and simple.

We think alike.

blaknoize
03-15-2012, 08:36 PM
Just move out the way. Regardless of my lane status. If I'm caught by a truck I move or accelerate. Why have him slow down and waste all that fuel to accelerate again? You saw him closing the gap with you, whether at a high rate of speed or casually, hoping you'd SEE him so no lane nav is needed, but since you decided to stall out you got some high beams. Freakin move. I dont even drive a truck but carrying goods and saving fuel as best as possible is their reasoning for trying to move traffic and since NOW we're ripping them off with fuel prices.

I get caught regularly while traveling to GA in KY on 75 south, trucks going 80+, just speed up or move out of the way, it's not difficult.

Sammich
03-16-2012, 06:23 AM
Just move out the way. Regardless of my lane status. If I'm caught by a truck I move or accelerate. Why have him slow down and waste all that fuel to accelerate again? You saw him closing the gap with you, whether at a high rate of speed or casually, hoping you'd SEE him so no lane nav is needed, but since you decided to stall out you got some high beams. Freakin move. I dont even drive a truck but carrying goods and saving fuel as best as possible is their reasoning for trying to move traffic and since NOW we're ripping them off with fuel prices.

I get caught regularly while traveling to GA in KY on 75 south, trucks going 80+, just speed up or move out of the way, it's not difficult.

i really dont care, he can move just as easily as i can, if he foresaw that she (or me in cases) are already traveling at a rate of speed that's slower than he is, make immediate plans to move over into another lane, period. just because it helps you with gas, i'm going to get out of my 'comfort zone/speed' or right lane just because you can't be considerate, but you want me to be. naw, if you wanna hit me, hit me, plain and simple

quickdodgeŽ
03-16-2012, 06:36 AM
While I don't necessarily agree completely with what blaknoize posted,

he can move just as easily as i can

This is why I think everyone should take some sort of truck driving experience training. Later, QD.

Sammich
03-16-2012, 06:42 AM
This is why I think everyone should take some sort of truck driving experience training. Later, QD.

i agree that was a 'dumb' statement as he can't manuever as easily as i can in a regular vehicle, but that same consideration that he's telling me to give the trucker, should be given the driver of the regular vehicle, that's my main point i was trying to get at