PDA

View Full Version : Valid Voting Question (Do not turn this into a racise thread)

Brett
03-08-2012, 07:44 AM
So with Super Tuesday that was this week, I was watching the new and hearing about this "Big Issue", Why is it Jessie Jackson, etc are raising hell about so many states now requiring voters to have their ID with them when they vote? They are claiming this is a way to keep black people from voting but maybe I am naive, But I don't see how needing ID to vote is geared towards keeping any race from voting. To me it would make sense to need ID so they know first off you are allowed to vote, and that you are not voting multiple times, etc.... So why did this issue about ID required get picked up by all these people claiming Racism? Please explain because honestly, I don't get it.

CSquared
03-08-2012, 07:51 AM
Calm down there grand wizard.

carbon_crash
03-08-2012, 07:53 AM
Jessie Jackson......just another black man keeping racism alive. The Issue should not even be a problem. Without IDing voters, every non registered voter or illegal alien would vote.

Nismo
03-08-2012, 07:57 AM
Calm down there grand wizard.

lol

RsonGt3's
03-08-2012, 07:58 AM
Reason why is so mexicans cant vote. Mexicans cant get a hold of a US ID well if not here legally.

Vteckidd
03-08-2012, 08:05 AM
Its a stupid issue that no one with a rational thought in their head can be against. You have to have an ID to do anything, from buy cigarettes , alcohol, enroll in college, get your welfare check , etc.

This idea that poor people cant spend $10 to get a state issued ID is retarded. Jesse Jackson wants to make it an issue, because the democrats want the illegal alien vote and its an issue they can use to blame the GOP (who is supporting the issue) that they dont want "black peoples" vote. Which is just outright lies. Remember the Dems like to buss in homeless people to vote, and pay them to protest at OCCUPY wallstreet protests.

If you are 18 and dont have an ID card, you are a worthless human being. Its your responsibility to properly identify yourself.

RsonGt3's
03-08-2012, 08:09 AM
Jesse Jackson wants to make it an issue, because the democrats want the illegal alien vote and its an issue they can use to blame the GOP (who is supporting the issue) that they dont want "black peoples" vote.
Basically what i said but in better words.

Brett
03-08-2012, 12:01 PM
So its not just me who doesnt see how ID required is associated with not wanting a race to vote. Good, I just did not get how this is tied together.

Vteckidd
03-08-2012, 12:11 PM
They will try to be smart and say its just more evidence that the GOP is trying to exclude people from voting and they are racists, etc.

Its not a political party affiliation question. Its a question of requiring citizens to identify themselves to be able to vote since there is so much rampant fraud. Its funny , if you hear a liberal try to argue against it, remind them of how pissed off they were over the 2000 Bush vs Gore election, wouldnt this make the perfect case for wanting to cut down on fraud ?

Browning151
03-08-2012, 12:14 PM
So its not just me who doesnt see how ID required is associated with not wanting a race to vote. Good, I just did not get how this is tied together.

No, you're not the only one. I've never understood it either, there's nothing racial about and ID card. Vteckidd did a pretty good job of explaining.

Brett
03-08-2012, 12:38 PM
They will try to be smart and say its just more evidence that the GOP is trying to exclude people from voting and they are racists, etc.

Its not a political party affiliation question. Its a question of requiring citizens to identify themselves to be able to vote since there is so much rampant fraud. Its funny , if you hear a liberal try to argue against it, remind them of how pissed off they were over the 2000 Bush vs Gore election, wouldnt this make the perfect case for wanting to cut down on fraud ?

Yeah didnt they claim that unregistered voters were voting which made the election unfair? To me ID should be required, so only US Citizens can vote and also make sure you are voting once and not multiple times, etc