PDA

View Full Version : 98 Maxima SE 5-speed modded

Fr33way
03-07-2012, 07:27 PM
I’m putting my ’98 Nissan Maxima SE 5-speed up for sale. I use another car for work and this car is not being driven so I need to let it go. The car is modified and rides firm, it is also not quiet. I do however have stock suspension components (among other things) that can go with the car. 173,000 miles on it.

The car is black with black leather, sunroof, Bose, auto-climate, homelink, and is equipped with keyless (I do not have a remote, they can be had on eBay for $15 and programmed for free) I consistently get 27mpg and the car runs fantastic.

Basic overview of modifications:

-G35 coupe 18” wheels (stock sawblades included)

-Complete Q45 front brakes (rebuilt at time of install: polished pistons, new seals, new boots, new sliding pins, new pads, and new rotors) around 5K miles on the setup. 15K on new rear calipers, rotors, and pads. Upgraded fluid.

-Short throw shifter, ACT Stage 1 clutch, Amsoil fluid

-Ground Control coilovers F 325lb/in R 500lb/in. w/ KYB AGX struts
-Extra set of Eibach ERS 380lb/in springs and stock springs included
-Stillen FSTB Paradox RSTB

-K&N intake, Berk mid-pipe, breather filters, y-pipe

-Many other odds and ends (suede lined door panels, vacuum gauge, hardwired GPS, polished valve covers etc.)

The body and paint are a 7/10 there are minor chips in the front and and a few dings here and there, overall the car looks good and the clearcoat is in great shape.

The interior is a 9/10 the drivers seat has wear on the bolster all others are perfect, dash is perfect, knob and shift boot are perfect. All power functions work including the sunroof and power mirrors. Auto-climate heats and cools great.

*edit* I went to put gas in the car earlier this week and the shifting was a little notchy. This could be as minor as a line or the slave or it could be the clutch or pressure plate. I simply don’t have time to troubleshoot so I will reflect the cost of a clutch kit in the price and sell accordingly.

I am asking $2700 for the car and all associated parts (stock wheels, stock brakes, stock springs, resonator, stock airbox, etc.) located in Gwinnett.

http://i39.tinypic.com/jg1gmu.jpg
*SSR GT7 wheels pictured, car comes on G35 coupe wheels
http://i41.tinypic.com/1zcd547.jpg
*wood grain push out drawer replaced flip-down door with AGX sticker pictured, vacuum gauge not shown

I will try to get some more pictures this weekend but my work is travel intensive. PM for best response and thanks for looking.

quickdodgeŽ
03-07-2012, 09:05 PM
Please get more pics up or the thread may go the way of the dodo bird. Thanks! Later, QD.

mr2_atl
03-07-2012, 11:27 PM
Nice car, Wish to have all the money you are asking... To buy it.....

Sammich
03-08-2012, 06:24 AM
damn this clean. GLWS

throw this up on the big org if you havent already

Fr33way
03-19-2012, 01:54 PM
Car is sold guys thanks for the interest!